Current Events Evidence: The election, court rulings, etc.

On 6/12/2022 at 2:08 PM, BeaverFever said:

You’re the gullible one believing in an absurdly elaborate and totally implausible conspiracy theory with absolutely no evidence that’s been laughed out of every courthouse in the land. 

On the contrary. You are the gullible one here. There has been plenty of proof out there that the election was a fraud. But believe what you want to believe.

You mean more like it has been thrown out by every leftist liberal democratic controlled court in the land where the election was challenged. ?

5 hours ago, taxme said:

On the contrary. You are the gullible one here. There has been plenty of proof out there that the election was a fraud. But believe what you want to believe.

You mean more like it has been thrown out by every leftist liberal democratic controlled court in the land where the election was challenged. ?

No. There has not been any proof and several of the judges and state officials who threw out and dismissed your bogus claims were Republicans some were even appointed by Trump. 

If you weren’t living in your propaganda hole you would have seen the parade of Trump campaign and Trump White House officials including Ivanka and Jared Kushner and his own attorney general Bill Barr, whose testimony this week included statements that Trumps stolen election claim’s were “bullshit” and “bogus” and “idiotic” and that Trump became “detached from reality” and his  constant amd repeated claims of fraud “had no basis in fact”

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No. There has not been any proof and several of the judges and state officials who threw out and dismissed your bogus claims were Republicans some were even appointed by Trump. 

If you weren’t living in your propaganda hole you would have seen the parade of Trump campaign and Trump White House officials including Ivanka and Jared Kushner and his own attorney general Bill Barr, whose testimony this week included statements that Trumps stolen election claim’s were “bullshit” and “bogus” and “idiotic” and that Trump became “detached from reality” and his  constant amd repeated claims of fraud “had no basis in fact”

There were five states where Trump was leading by hundreds of thousands of votes during the vote counting day. When they closed down the counting for the night, and when they opened up the next day, suddenly those hundreds of thousands of ballots suddenly appeared to have now gone to Joe BiDumb. WTH? It does not matter to me as to what you want to believe and from what you are hearing at the J6 hearing. You can believe their bullshit all you want too. 

Watch the movie 2000 mules and there you will get to see how it was shown that Joe BiDumb won the election by fraud. I already mentioned it to you that even Joe BiDumb said himself that the democratic party has the best voter fraud machine going. It's all there on the internet. Google it. So, what more do you want? BiDumb stole the election from Trump. There is no way that Joe BiDumb won the election with 81 million votes. Phukin impossible, fool. 

Regardless, as to what those three people you mentioned above said about Trump's claims that the election was a fraud. If Trump says it was all an election fraud to get BiDumb to win the election, then I will believe Trump before I will believe those three you mentioned above or you. You are the one living in a propaganda under the bridge hole, and not me.

This J6, let's try and get Trump on something else again, hearing is basically all about trying to once again start up another waste of time and effort and tax dollars committee by the dumborats to try and impeach Trump, and try and nail his butt to the wall on something. But it won't work, and once again the democratic committee hearing will end up looking like another bloody disaster for the democratic buffoons in the democratic party. Their hatred for Trump is showing once again.

In the end, nothing will come from the hearing. This will probably be the last time that the demorats will get a chance to try and save their asses before the midterms. And from my understanding, the hearing as hardly had any viewers watching the the demorats "show trial" side show. So, enjoy watching and wasting your time looking at another useless  show trial put on by the demorats. I will be watching Tucker Carlson, Watters and Gutfeld on FOX channel tonight.  ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

There were five states where Trump was leading by hundreds of thousands of votes during the vote counting day. When they closed down the counting for the night, and when they opened up the next day, suddenly those hundreds of thousands of ballots suddenly appeared to have now gone to Joe BiDumb. WTH? It does not matter to me as to what you want to believe and from what you are hearing at the J6 hearing. You can believe their bullshit all you want too. 

Watch the movie 2000 mules and there you will get to see how it was shown that Joe BiDumb won the election by fraud. I already mentioned it to you that even Joe BiDumb said himself that the democratic party has the best voter fraud machine going. It's all there on the internet. Google it. So, what more do you want? BiDumb stole the election from Trump. There is no way that Joe BiDumb won the election with 81 million votes. Phukin impossible, fool. 

Regardless, as to what those three people you mentioned above said about Trump's claims that the election was a fraud. If Trump says it was all an election fraud to get BiDumb to win the election, then I will believe Trump before I will believe those three you mentioned above or you. You are the one living in a propaganda under the bridge hole, and not me.

This J6, let's try and get Trump on something else again, hearing is basically all about trying to once again start up another waste of time and effort and tax dollars committee by the dumborats to try and impeach Trump, and try and nail his butt to the wall on something. But it won't work, and once again the democratic committee hearing will end up looking like another bloody disaster for the democratic buffoons in the democratic party. Their hatred for Trump is showing once again.

In the end, nothing will come from the hearing. This will probably be the last time that the demorats will get a chance to try and save their asses before the midterms. And from my understanding, the hearing as hardly had any viewers watching the the demorats "show trial" side show. So, enjoy watching and wasting your time looking at another useless  show trial put on by the demorats. I will be watching Tucker Carlson, Watters and Gutfeld on FOX channel tonight.  ?

All lies and Ive provided my debunking of that ridiculous movie. Quick go take out another loan that you can donate to overturning the election. Please do,  donate your life savings to the cause! Some Republican scammers need you to buy them new mansions they’re tired of last year’s model. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

All lies and Ive provided my debunking of that ridiculous movie. Quick go take out another loan that you can donate to overturning the election. Please do,  donate your life savings to the cause! Some Republican scammers need you to buy them new mansions they’re tired of last year’s model. 

Just what debunking have you done to try and make the movie 2000 Mules look like a fake movie? Where did Dinesh Desuza go wrong and lied? 

As if demonrat supporters like you are not also taking out loans to donate to their favorite demonrat party. Pelosi is getting richer by the day thanks to fools like you who keep listening to buffoon liars like her. Stop acting like the lefty liberal fool that you are. Phuk CNN or MSNBC. I will be watching FOX NEWS tonight. ?

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

Just what debunking have you done to try and make the movie 2000 Mules look like a fake movie? Where did Dinesh Desuza go wrong and lied? 

As if demonrat supporters like you are not also taking out loans to donate to their favorite demonrat party. Pelosi is getting richer by the day thanks to fools like you who keep listening to buffoon liars like her. Stop acting like the lefty liberal fool that you are. Phuk CNN or MSNBC. I will be watching FOX NEWS tonight. ?

You Republican fools don’t just donate to your party you donate to all these scam “election fraud” funds Republicans have set up to personally enrich themselves at your expense. The makers of 2000 mules paid themselves millions from just such a fund they control called True the Vote. 

You can find my debunking posted today in the Giuliani discipline thread. Look around. 

Edited by BeaverFever

I haven't seen 2000 miles yet...but here's what I know.

1. Mailin ballots are an invitation to cheat.

2. The Rona was never dangerous enough to shut down everything.

3. There is more than enough evidence of election fraud to warrant an real and detailed investigation. 

4. Libbies are scared shitless of Trump. (This one I just don't understand)

5. Biden's presidency is a complete failure for the American public. 

6. Hunter belongs in a cage.

I hate to admit this but...I crave REVENGE! I know how destructive it would be but...after all these years watching the Libbies make a mockery of democracy and warp reality to unrecognizable lumps of fantasy...I figure a nice bit of merciless revenge might clear the air some.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. There is more than enough evidence of election fraud to warrant an real and detailed investigation. 

2. Libbies are scared shitless of Trump. (This one I just don't understand)

3. Biden's presidency is a complete failure for the American public. 

4. Hunter belongs in a cage.

5. I hate to admit this but...I crave REVENGE! 

1. That's contrary to the opinions of most of Trump's inner circle, as well as established Republican figures such as judges and governors.
2. Conservatives too.  Because he is trying to install election officials who state that they will not certify Democrats, based on their own personal opinion - not whether the process elected a Democrat candidate.  If this happens even once, then there is no objective election process and the US is on the path to one-party rule.
3. Bad president, no argument.
4. Private citizen, who cares.
5. You are using politics as a proxy for your personal life frustrations.  It's not for that.

• Thanks 1

Democrats truly hate Donald Trump with an intensity that is hard to measure but the funny thing is, they need Trump as the boogeyman to fire up their base. Donald Trump is not president but his name comes up constantly because the Biden administration needs a convenient target to distract Americans from his dismal record. Biden's approval ratings are below Trump when his numbers were at the lowest point.

Challenging election results is nothing new but historically it's the Democrats that have always done it more.

Democrats Objected To Electoral Vote Certification In 2000, 2004, 2016 | The Daily Wire

31 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. That's contrary to the opinions of most of Trump's inner circle, as well as established Republican figures such as judges and governors.
2. Conservatives too.  Because he is trying to install election officials who state that they will not certify Democrats, based on their own personal opinion - not whether the process elected a Democrat candidate.  If this happens even once, then there is no objective election process and the US is on the path to one-party rule.
3. Bad president, no argument.
4. Private citizen, who cares.
5. You are using politics as a proxy for your personal life frustrations.  It's not for that.

1. Hell its contrary to all sorts of people. But that's my opinion. And that too is shared by quite a number of people. Status Quo and Globalist economics is a very attractive lure. Unfortunately, its also eventually a failure for the general public.

2. Uhm..."election officials who state they will not certify Democrats"? Got a citation for that?

3. Agreed.

4. Private citizen who...happens to be the son of the POTUS...is already guilty of a whole host of crimes...is accused openly of corrupt business dealings which are expressly forbidden to family of elected officials.

5. Personal life frustrations? Mike...my personal life is marvie...thank you very much. I have never liked thieves, cheaters, liars and generally stupid people...like Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, etc...etc...etc....

2. https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/15/politics/jim-marchant-nevada-secretary-of-state/index.html  
"The candidate has said he would not have certified President Joe Biden's more than 33,500-vote victory in Nevada had he been secretary of state in 2020."  
No I misread - he didn't say he would never certify a Democrat but based on the last election it's clear he wouldn't.

5. Why are you so angry then ?  You don't actually know these people - you are hearing about them through a mesh of heavily interested 3rd parties.  You know that Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson had a friendly relationship right ?

Doesn't that fly in the face of this apocalyptic battle you feel you are part of ?

And here’s another case of voter fraud, this time 26 counts during a county level election in 2018.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/monica-renee-mendez-what-we-know-about-the-port-lavaca-woman-who-harvested-ballots/article_eccffe14-f0d8-11ec-a16d-2f83b364c294.html

“Mendez "ran a vote harvesting operation on behalf of a subsidized housing corporation in order to influence the outcome of a utility board election," according to the Texas attorney general's office.”

There are some things that seem to be missing from the Jan 6 show trial. Why was there such a huge lapse in security? And while they keep saying there is no evidence of fraud they do not talk about stacking the deck against the Republicans.

J6 Committee Focuses On Fraud Claims, Ignores Tactics Used To Rig 2020 Election (thefederalist.com)

If the committee was truly non partisan they would have had real Republicans in the mold of Jim Jordan on there to ask real questions.

On 6/8/2022 at 10:23 PM, Infidel Dog said:

1.Of course there is. The only question is "how much was there in the 2020 American election?"

2. I would answer, a lot more than you seem able to recognize. I'll give you a pass as a gullible easily swayed by the Regressive left's secretarial pool in the MSM and the post modern narrative though.

3. BTW, you're no part of a conservative.

4. The reason why not is in the title. "Conserve." The Prog God that pulls the gullibles' strings is for bringing things down around all our ears.

5. They sold you poor saps on the lie they can or even want to "build back better" 

1. Yes true.
2. I read the rulings of the judges - no MSM required.  To one-up you, it's ot about "how much" but "how" ?  If it's not a systemic one-sided effort then it's not a conspiracy.
3. Yes, I am because I believe in the foundations of democracy and don't blubber "conspiracy" when things don't go my way.  I shrug, and wait 4-5 years.  Sometimes I send an email.
4. AI random word generator.
5. Pretty sure I have stated that I don't like Biden, so...

Build back better isn't Biden. He just jumped on board.

It's the idea what is must be deconstructed to rebuild a more heavily managed system by a thing I'll call "They" for convenience sake. That's not Con. It's Prog.

And yeah, that's you. They may have got you while you weren't looking and for that you have my sympathy but don't tell me I don't see what I see. You're a Prog not a Con. Most likely more a Prog-Con but that's still just Prog to me and other more traditional Cons.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ironstone said:

f the committee was truly non partisan they would have had real Republicans in the mold of Jim Jordan on there to ask real questions.

Hilarious. Republicans boycotted the committee and declared that any Republican who participates is a traitor. Now as soon as Trump complains that he has no representation on the committee….from his lips to yours. You  just shamelessly parrot Dear Leader. 

20 hours ago, sharkman said:

And here’s another case of voter fraud, this time 26 counts during a county level election in 2018.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/monica-renee-mendez-what-we-know-about-the-port-lavaca-woman-who-harvested-ballots/article_eccffe14-f0d8-11ec-a16d-2f83b364c294.html

“Mendez "ran a vote harvesting operation on behalf of a subsidized housing corporation in order to influence the outcome of a utility board election," according to the Texas attorney general's office.”

Sounds like she was quickly caught because the system works, and there was evidence to prove  it, which supports the fact that the 2020 election wasn’t  stolen amd no evidence has been found to suggest otherwise. 

• 1 month later...

Despite Joe Biden's low polling numbers( well deserved) the Dems do still retain some huge advantages over the Republicans. The unwavering support of the MSM and big tech for the Democrats cannot be understated. The US is now in a recession but they are actually changing the definition of the word in order to claim they are not currently in one. Wikipedia is fully on board with this as well.

How low can they go? I'm betting even lower.

Biden hits new low in polls | Washington Examiner

On 7/30/2022 at 2:28 PM, ironstone said:

The US is now in a recession

False. But it’s probably coming soon. 

On 7/30/2022 at 2:28 PM, ironstone said:

they are actually changing the definition of the word in order to claim they are not currently in one. Wikipedia is fully on board with this as well.

Lmao another CONSPIRACY!!!!!

You guys crack me up. Nobody controls “the definition” of recession and nobody is conspiring to change it. It’s just yet another out-of-context Republican conspiracy theory based on a White House blog post that describes recessions and the different ways they have been described by different experts   As Newsweek points out:

First, there's a minor inaccuracy in the Reddit post. It claims the White House published this article after GDP numbers were released. GDP numbers will actually be released this Thursday, July 28, 2022.

Second, both the Reddit and Twitter posts have cropped out the header of the purported White House "definition."

The text, published on social media, is from a July 21, 2022 blog post, titled "How Do Economists Determine Whether the Economy Is in a Recession?"

By only including the first two paragraphs of this blog post, alongside the White House logo and website URL, the captures on social media may imply the content came from a more authoritative or neutral source.

This is not the case; it is an editorial piece that is labeled as such. The subheadings "Written Materials" and "Blog" include hyperlinks, which when selected present a chronological list of press releases and other White House analysis, which do not purpot to be a dictionary of accepted government terms and metrics.

Furthermore, the White House website doesn't have a dictionary or catalog of all political terminology and jargon it uses (that is the case for other governments, such as those of the UK and Canada, too).

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-white-house-change-definition-recession-1727641?amp=1

Man I can hardly wait for this abomination of Libbie horseshit to crumble under the weight of its results. 

Libbies have mugged democracy, shat on the middle-class, and sold out the USA to China. 

And that's just the fucking bottom line. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False. But it’s probably coming soon. 

Lmao another CONSPIRACY!!!!!

You guys crack me up. Nobody controls “the definition” of recession and nobody is conspiring to change it. It’s just yet another out-of-context Republican conspiracy theory based on a White House blog post that describes recessions and the different ways they have been described by different experts   As Newsweek points out:

First, there's a minor inaccuracy in the Reddit post. It claims the White House published this article after GDP numbers were released. GDP numbers will actually be released this Thursday, July 28, 2022.

Second, both the Reddit and Twitter posts have cropped out the header of the purported White House "definition."

The text, published on social media, is from a July 21, 2022 blog post, titled "How Do Economists Determine Whether the Economy Is in a Recession?"

By only including the first two paragraphs of this blog post, alongside the White House logo and website URL, the captures on social media may imply the content came from a more authoritative or neutral source.

This is not the case; it is an editorial piece that is labeled as such. The subheadings "Written Materials" and "Blog" include hyperlinks, which when selected present a chronological list of press releases and other White House analysis, which do not purpot to be a dictionary of accepted government terms and metrics.

Furthermore, the White House website doesn't have a dictionary or catalog of all political terminology and jargon it uses (that is the case for other governments, such as those of the UK and Canada, too).

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-white-house-change-definition-recession-1727641?amp=1

Wikipedia takes cue from White House and re-defines ‘recession’ - The Post (unherd.com)

After 2 Straight Quarters of Negative GDP, Is America in a Recession? (reason.com)

Things must be really dire if you are actually confident that the US is likely going into recession. Thanks in large part to the amazingly incompetent leadership of one Joe Biden.

Now your Biden administration is even openly bowing down to the CCP over Pelosi's tentative visit to Taiwan.

Do you think for one second that Trump would be backing down from the CCP like Biden has done?

Top US economist 'fact-checked' by Facebook for stating the country is in a recession | The Post Millennial

Anyone that dares to suggest the US is now in a recession had better be prepared for the backlash.

Anytime I check on topics and see that the first search results are "fact checks" I keep scrolling. I use Duck Duck Go more and more often now.