Current Events Evidence: The election, court rulings, etc.

Here's the bottom line.

On November 3rd, 2020, President Donald Trump was leading in the election. During the counting, Republicans began complaining that they were being kept from witnessing the counts. By about 11pm the counting was halted in several strategic areas, for some pretty limp reasons. At that point, the media, including FOX, were calling it in favor of Biden. In the morning Biden was being declared the new POTUS. The quite illegal mailin ballots had miraculously pushed Biden to victory. 

Then came the evidence of cheating. But no judge wanted to hear the evidence. A few minor cases got to court and some of the cheating was exposed. Yet still the high courts refused to hear the cases. 

On January 6th, thousands of concerned Americans came from all over the USA to voice their disbelief. 

Do I think the 2020 election was rigged? Yes. Only a partisan hack could possibly think otherwise.

But come upins will be a bitch. Rhinos are being successfully primaried and by this time next year, I expect Hunter and Hillary-Billary will be looking for a place to hide.

In 2024, Trump or someone like him, will be elected POTUS. 

The Democrats blew their load all on ousting Trump with mailin ballots. Those will not be widely available in 2024. And without a means of cheating, the Democrats can't win and they know it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

But no judge wanted to hear the evidence.  

Complete and utter lies.

The judges heard the 'evidence' which was general and non-specific claims of fraud without details.  Election monitors countered the claims so they were dismissed.

You are sometimes a rational poster but the election conspiracy is fringe stuff not worthy of a serious poster.

• Like 1

Here's the transcript of what the Michigan Judge said.  

...this case was never about fraud—it was about undermining the People’s faith in our democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so. While there are many arenas—including print, television, and social media—where protestations, conjecture, and speculation may be advanced, such expressions are neither permitted nor welcomed in a court of law. And while we as a country pride ourselves on the freedoms embodied within the First Amendment, it is well-established that an attorney’s freedom of speech is circumscribed upon “entering” the courtroom.2 Indeed, attorneys take an oath to uphold and honor our legal system. The sanctity of both the courtroom and the litigation process are preserved only when attorneys adhere to this oath and follow the rules, and only when courts impose sanctions when attorneys do not. And despite the haze of confusion, commotion, and chaos counsel intentionally attempted to create by filing this lawsuit, one thing is perfectly clear: Plaintiffs’ attorneys have scorned their oath, flouted the rules, and attempted to undermine the integrity of the judiciary along the way

This petty cult is eroding the democratic process by employing angry dupes as cult members. 

Link:

https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/AG/opinions/172_opinion__order_King.pdf?rev=094b2bd4f3e141a1b9bb5aff9ee2cf6a

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Yeah,  a Dem stooge judge.  A judge that will be dragged, kicking and screaming into the truth, just like you.

We hate the justice system so much that we don't want Democrats to be judges.  Being a Democrat is not a legitimate point of view it should be outlawed.  But it doesn't matter because your kind disparages Republicans (RINOs) who don't accept the facts that come from Dear Leader.

This is cult talk....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/7/2022 at 1:15 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Because I believe in business, trade deals, elections, the courts and universities I am a Conservative.

You ... I don't know what you are but you are not like me.  Too bad.

As I have said already. I believe that your job here is to troll, and nothing more. Unless you can prove me wrong? Well? ?

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

And the truth is, it’s not about Republican and Democrat. Conservative and liberal. Left and right.  Race vs race.  Sex vs sex.  

It’s about truth versus lies.  Reality vs delusions.  

Some people just need to go back and stay under their favorite bridge. Just saying. ?

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This petty cult is eroding the democratic process by employing angry dupes as cult members. 

Link:

https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/AG/opinions/172_opinion__order_King.pdf?rev=094b2bd4f3e141a1b9bb5aff9ee2cf6a

Mike...while you concede there's a war of ideology going on, you deny a judge could be part of waging it? Have you seen or heard what happened in that case against Sussmann?

Wakey wakey Mike.

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Link:

Michael, when I talk about democrat stooge judges, here is what I'm talking about:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/doj-convicts-former-philly-judge-of-elections-who-stuffed-ballots-for-bribes/

And let me highlight some of the juicy parts here:

“Demuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear,” U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain said in the release. “This is utterly reprehensible conduct.”

He faces up to 15 years for accepting bribes to stuff ballot boxes in 2014, 2015 and 2016.  

And I suspect that you knew nothing about this because your favoured news sources suppressed this news from you, because they don't want the public to realize what's been going on with some of these dirty democrat judges.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Mike...while you concede there's a war of ideology going on, you deny a judge could be part of waging it? Have you seen or heard what happened in that case against Sussmann?

Wakey wakey Mike.

Then you are abandoning every concept your country was founded on. What the hell is it exactly that you want? 

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Dem stooge, RINOs... Got it.

How dare they dispute great Dinesh D'Souza and especially our Dear Leader.

There will be a Day when MAGAs will be embarrassed, I just hope I live to see it ..

Linda Parker is an Obama judge. She was writing an opinion for a lawsuit.

Dinesh D'Souza is documentary film maker.

If your point is the opinion of one is sacrosanct, or at least credible and the other is a partisan hack, yeah maybe, maybe both but you don't make one's lies born out of partisan corruption credible by disparaging the other.

Meanwhile...

election-map-1.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aristides said:

Then you are abandoning every concept your country was founded on. What the hell is it exactly that you want? 

Oh really? So you think the country was founded on lies? How very interesting. 

What I want is a return to equal justice for all. 

The Democrats...and many Republicans...have used seething lies and accusations to destroy a POTUS and anyone who dare support the America First agenda. With cooperation from the FBI, CIA, DOJ and MSM, they have been spitting on America and driving it into the ground, for the sake of hatred and power.

Now the USA has an idiot for a POTUS. A man who will do and say anything and everything he's told. The stench of corruption is so strong that it can be smelled all over the world.

And this...shit pile is what you think the USA was founded on? I find that rather...revealing. 

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Mike...while you concede there's a war of ideology going on, you deny a judge could be part of waging it?  

Except the evidence of bias is that they were/are supposedly a Democrat at some point.    They looked at the evidence and we heard some of it ourselves... it was non specific and scattered accusations - nothing solid.

It seems that people waited for the verdict, then when they didn't like it decided that this person was biased.

Objectivity is an essential element of a healthy society.

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Linda Parker is an Obama judge. She was writing an opinion for a lawsuit.

2. Dinesh D'Souza is documentary film maker.

3. If your point is the opinion of one is sacrosanct, or at least credible and the other is a partisan hack, yeah maybe, maybe both but you don't make one's lies born out of partisan corruption credible by disparaging the other.

4. Meanwhile...

election-map-1.jpg

1. Democrats are judges.  You can't recuse a judge for voting Democrat.
2. Speaking of recusal - he's a convicted criminal pardoned by Trump the corrupt.
3. One is a criminal and one a judge who is sworn in.  You want to fire all the Democrat judges ?  Maybe just make Democrats illegal and institute a one party state ?  Go for it.
4. Your side keeps resubmitting retarded arguments that imply that 'land' gets to vote.  You have the tiny problem of  NY, Chicago, LA ... you know the spot where the people live... all being blue.  

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

BTW seems awful important to a "good conservative"  like yourself not to consider the evidence of possible electoral malfeasance by the regressive left. Why is that?

Why do you think I didn't consider this ?  Why do you immediately eliminate Republicans who have found that the gargantuan conspiracy of mass voter fraud didn't happen ?

Ah yes... dear leader said it was indeed so... dear leader told me that the sky is red and so I know it is...

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Do Trolls have multiple aliases and continue to submit disproven arguments and insults ?  Which one of us does that ?  Hmmm....

They also engage in endless attacks in a single thread, initiating and then desperately trying to keep them going, almost as if to change the course of the thread because of the discomfort it causes them...just like you in this thread.

Your very first post in this thread was an attack on me which you have kept up and repeated.  In fact out-posting every other person in this thread, which is a tell in and of itself.

Edited by sharkman

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Except the evidence of bias is that they were/are supposedly a Democrat at some point.    They looked at the evidence and we heard some of it ourselves... it was non specific and scattered accusations - nothing solid.

It seems that people waited for the verdict, then when they didn't like it decided that this person was biased.

Objectivity is an essential element of a healthy society.

Oh give the platitudes a rest Mike.

Here's what the jury forewoman had to say right after the verdict.

“I don’t think it should have been prosecuted,” she said of the case. “There are bigger things that affect the nation than a possible lie to the FBI.

“It was the government’s job to prove it, and they succeeded in some ways and not in others,” she said. “We broke it down, and it did not pan out in the government’s favor.”

She declined to say in which ways she thought the government succeeded. She said those who would complain about the result weren’t in the jury room.

“Politics was not a factor,” she said.

two former Justice Department officials who couldn’t recall key moments of a meeting where Mr. Sussmann’s political ties were discussed

Former Clinton campaign chairman Robby Mook testified that Mrs. Clinton personally approved of releasing the Alfa Bank accusations to the media, even though the campaign wasn’t sure about their accuracy.

Current and former FBI employees testified about how top bureau officials took steps to obscure Mr. Sussmann’s identity and ties to the Clinton campaign from field agents working the Alfa Bank case.

OK so...the campaign lawyer for Hillary in 2016 was...Sussmann. Clinton herself had approved the use of this Alfa Bank garbage and that insane dossier from Steele. He shows up at the FBI to speak with James Baker...and claims he was there "as a concerned citizen" and not in any official capacity...yet he bills Clinton for the time spent at the FBI that day. Hmmm...

Mike...I know you wanna trust these "institutions", but at what point do you learn all this...trash...and admit that this "culture war" is WAY more that just a bunch of disgruntled folks. The left will do anything...even lie under oath, to further their purposes...and the right sees this, as we all do, and wants the lies and corruption to end. This is no longer "Democracy". It's Gawd-Damn deplorable!

30 minutes ago, sharkman said:

1. They also engage in endless attacks in a single thread,  
2. almost as if to change the course of the thread because of the discomfort it causes them...just like you in this thread.
3. Your very first post in this thread was an attack on me which you have kept up and repeated. 
4. In fact out-posting every other person in this thread, which is a tell in and of itself.

1. Attacks ?  Aww.... 
2. Isn't the course of this thread to examine Dear Leader's allegations of voter fraud and the vast conspiracy infecting his Party, his Attourney General and even his own Daughter ?
3. My statement was:
"That documentary is a conspiracy popcorn flick for gullible people who want to part with their money, nothing more.  Focus on your own life, the conspiracy shit is dying in a graveyard of ridicule..."
Nowhere does it say "Sharkman".  I disparage the film and the entertainment motives of the audience... my message was for them only.
4. You are correct - I am bored...