Mark Levin - Democrats are the New American Marxists

Mark Levin is a lawyer, author, and radio personality. Levin worked in the Reagan administration and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is the former president of the Landmark Legal Foundation, a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, and contributes commentary to media outlets such as National Review Online. Since 2015, Levin has been editor-in-chief of the Conservative Review. He is now the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. He endorsed Ted Cruz in 2016, but after seeing Trump in action he became strongly pro-Trump.

Levin’s book American Marxism explains how Democrats are trying to make America a Marxist state. The following videos deal with different aspects of that.

NOTE: For those who try to pick apart the comparison of democrats to Marxists, its important to note that Levine explains how the New American Marxism is not exactly the same as the Marxism of old. It is a unique American brand. But it is still Marxism all the same.

Mark Levin on the fight against those who worship government

Mark Levin: Biden created inflation issues with ‘Marxist ideology’

Mark Levin: The FBI is turning into the East German Stasi

Mark Levin: Let’s take on the people who don’t love this country

• Like 2

As Stalinism's deadly form of indoctrination flourishes across college campuses, uniformity of thought, intimidation, and coercion are replacing cherished ideals of free speech and free thought. Join Mark as he highlights the case of Allen West: A Black American combat hero and former Congressman facing the Marxist mob that threatened his college appearance.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is it possible to convey the ideas in print at all? Or does one have to watch a movie for this particular brand of idea?

Its a book. Read the book. "American Marxism"

I'm pretty tired of ranting YouTube idealogues 

I am pretty tired of Leftwing prevaricators in forums smearing good solid people like Levin

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ironstone said:

Mark Levin comes on in about 30 mins on FOX. A great time to get in the easy chair and enjoy the content!

Yes. He has a weekly weekend show on Fox https://video.foxnews.com/playlist/on-air-life-liberty-levin/

He also has a daily radio show https://www.marklevinshow.com/

He also has a show Levin TV on Baze TV   https://get.blazetv.com/levin/

This thread topic is based on his book American Marxism

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I just looked him up. Interesting... Another foaming at the mouth type, part of the new politics where outrage and anger prevail.

Mark Levin is a lawyer, author, and radio personality. Levin worked in the Reagan administration and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is the former president of the Landmark Legal Foundation, a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, and contributes commentary to media outlets such as National Review Online. 

You, sir, are a liar, pure and simple.

You do not even bother to read, because I explained all that in the first post. What sort of moderator does not even bother to read posts he comments on.

Furthermore, you are always saying that you are looking people up. Are you not aware of some of the most famous political commentators? Thats because you are living in a fantasy world of fake news and leftwing propaganda. You have no idea or clue about the real world around you do you. Frightening.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

foaming at the mouth type, part of the new politics where outrage and anger prevail.

This coming from a guy who thinks that Trudeau's rant: "anti-vaxxers are very often racists and misogynists" was groovy.

You can regurgitate leftist drivel like a champ (pretty odd for a self-proclaimed "conservative") but you always seem to lack actual proof of the things that you say. Why do you think that is? 

• Haha 1

If you can find a single shred of evidence where I approved that comment from Trudeau let me know and I will retract it.

What is good for the conservative goose is good for the conspiracy theory gander.  You JUST MADE A CLAIM.  Let's see you back it up with actual proof.  I will wait.

If you're looking for actual proof that Levin was a 'never Trumper' here's your sacred FOX news for you:

https://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/07/radio-host-mark-levin-says-hell-end-voting-donald-trump

Mark Levin Will Vote for Trump After Previous 'Never Trump' Declaration

Your posts on here are terrible, but sometimes I actually get so bored I have to take you off ignore.... Have a great day.

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is it possible to convey the ideas in print at all? Or does one have to watch a movie for this particular brand of idea?

I'm pretty tired of ranting YouTube idealogues 

Read his book.

17 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I just looked him up.

Interesting... Another foaming at the mouth type, part of the new politics where outrage and anger prevail.

But he WAS a never Trumper at one point.  Of course, these guys follow the money so that went by the wayside...

He's certainly not the type to roll over and just accept gross misconduct and lies...

Or...of course...being rather sound mentally...he sees the difference between abject failure and success?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What kind of life do you think I lead, where a stranger on a web board says "read a book" and I DO IT ?!? 

?

I'm not in jail, man.

Make up you mind. Read or watch youtube.

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Make up you mind. Read or watch youtube.

I am glad to read an article - 5 mins tops.  YouTubes - even if they don't include filmic concepts like music and effects - tend to be exercises in oratory and often don't have counterpoints provided.

Send me an article.

55 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I am glad to read an article - 5 mins tops.  YouTubes - even if they don't include filmic concepts like music and effects - tend to be exercises in oratory and often don't have counterpoints provided.

Send me an article.

Go look it up. Don't be so lazy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

. . . . You can regurgitate leftist drivel like a champ (pretty odd for a self-proclaimed "conservative") but you always seem to lack actual proof of the things that you say. Why do you think that is? 

That's how the Left gets down man

Just now, Great American said:

You are correct sir.

I also contend the USA, like the rest of the world is much farther left than it was in Reagan's days.  My positions have never wavered from being conservative but now my ideas are considered downright Nazi.  That is how far left politics have skewed.

• Like 1

Posted in Frebruary

Biden and Trudeau: Brothers In Tyranny

Justin Trudeau has embarked on a totalitarian crackdown of anyone who resists his autocratic rule. His number one target: the freedom-loving truckers who are resisting his unlawful vaccine mandates. Now, as Mark illustrates, Trudeau and Biden are birds of a feather. And Canada's tyrannical turn is the canary in the Coal Mine

Edited by Great American
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I also contend the USA, like the rest of the world is much farther left than it was in Reagan's days.  My positions have never wavered from being conservative but now my ideas are considered downright Nazi.  That is how far left politics have skewed.

Hold the line.

This is mostly due to the effects of a raging liberal media, in all the many different forms it exists.  Take that away and people re-center towards a more natural set of views.(except for the activists and extremists that basically been brainwashed, or had their thinking conditioned).

When I cancelled cable in 2018, that level of discomfort or even stress was gone.  My views had probably been stunted by all of the Trump derangement being expressed.  

Just now, sharkman said:

Hold the line.

This is mostly due to the effects of a raging liberal media, in all the many different forms it exists.  Take that away and people re-center towards a more natural set of views.(except for the activists and extremists that basically been brainwashed, or had their thinking conditioned).

When I cancelled cable in 2018, that level of discomfort or even stress was gone.  My views had probably been stunted by all of the Trump derangement being expressed.  

Yes I ended up cancelling Fox News for being so anti-Trump and producing fake polls about Trump's performance.