Got to love the screeching by the left over Musk buying Twitter.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:22 AM, Nationalist said:

Now they have their shiny new DHS Truth Board. Its lead by a female who has a very warped relationship with fact and truth.

GAWD I wanna see Trump back in the Whitehouse again! This crap has to be stopped. The Democrats are openly destroying what's left of US democracy and they spit on the flag and the constitution.

People ask me why I get so angered by this. Here's a warning for them.

Yes...I AM CANADIAN! And I know that when the USA sneezes, Canada gets a cold. I also know that Globalist forces are scrambling to complete their authoritarian vision and that we who value freedom and truth, are in their way. They will do anything to remove us. Freeze our bank accounts...ban us from posting truth on internet chat boards...DOX us...whatever it takes, they are willing to do. So please believe me when I say...

If you continue to kick the dog of freedom and truth...the doggie will bite your Gawd Damn leg off!

If I am not mistaken here, I do believe that fascist Trudeau is trying to do the same thing here in Canada also with some Bill that he was/is trying to implement and impose on we the Canadian peasants. This buffoon in Canada needs to be arrested and charged with crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. And this buffoon still has three more years to try something like that. It does not look very good for freedom in Canada and for Canadians these days. 

Indeed, I AM CANADIAN also, but I am not very proud to be a Canadian these days. There is nothing to be proud about Canada anymore or being Canadian. Since covid, we have all seen as to just how far our government can go and do to we the peasants. From shutting down peaceful protests, and throwing some peaceful protesters in the gulag, banning Canadians from being able to travel in Canada whom are not vaccinated in Canada, too freezing bank accounts, and forcing people to wear unhealthy clown masks, and forced vaccinations are all crimes against humanity. 

So, just where has the Charter of Rights and Freedoms been hiding out these past two years? Or better still, do we still have a COR at all anymore? It would appear as though most of our so called politicians have not read the COR, or if they have, they are purposely trying to sneak by it, and avoid getting caught. It's really sad to say that we cannot really trust most of our traitorous politicians anymore. They seem to have this thing called contempt and hatred for we the peasants. ? 

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 5:11 PM, ironstone said:

Twitter employees overwhelmingly donate to the Democratic party and there is clearly something wrong with the platform when real dictators and dictatorships can have Twitter accounts but not Donald Trump. They don't try too hard to  hide their bias but yes it is funny to see them literally crying over Elon Musk taking over.

Twitter employees still flooding Democrats with 99 percent of their donations for midterm elections | Fox News

The lefties absolutely hate real free speech and open debate.

I will never understand as to why there are so many Americans out there that are so much against free speech and want to censor other peoples rights to their freedom of speech. Those leftist twits working for Twitter are fighting to try and destroy their own 1st Amendment rights to freedom of speech. They were born free in a country that always stood for freedom. Why are they trying to silence themselves? Liberals??????. What a dumb bunch of buffoons. ?

On 4/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, OftenWrong said:

So a partisan, then.

;)

I guess we can also say that if one calls themselves a liberal man, then they must be seen as being partisan also, eh? Our so called chit disturber politicians, and that lying MSM, have done a great job of trying to keep people divided and then conquering them. I guess one could say that the only people who would call themselves bi-partisan are those people who could not give a flying phuk about anything. They just want to appear neutral, and be left alone. From politics to religion, both have done a very good job of screwing around with the peoples heads, and trying to drive them all crazy. 

Maybe we should all just become bi-partisan, and stop labeling ourselves with anything. Just try and go along to get along, and stop listening to our so called chit disturbing politicians, and the lying MSM anymore. After all, it is those two troublemakers mentioned that are keeping us divided and at each others throats. Just saying. ? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will never understand as to why there are so many Americans out there that are so much against free speech and want to censor other peoples rights to their freedom of speech. Those leftist twits working for Twitter are fighting to try and destroy their own 1st Amendment rights to freedom of speech. 

Just imagine that you got sucked in by the Dems so many times over the past few years that your credibility has become tied to their false narratives, and disavowing them would constitute incontrovertible proof that you're an idiot.  The only way out is for you all to collectively lie your way out - make the lies become the new truth. 

A "free speech Twitter" is a huge obstacle for them because freely sharing the truth is the disinfectant for their disinformation. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 7:35 PM, WestCanMan said:

Dude the government of the United States is already in a panic and nothing has even happened yet.

When the NYPost got banned from Twitter for telling the truth no one from the Dem side cared at all. They wouldn't acknowledge that shadow bans were real until about 3 days ago. But all of a sudden when Musk starts talking about free speech on Twitter it's time to open a government censorship panel? 

Theoretically the 1st amendment exists to prevent the government from stifling free speech and at the first sign of free speech on Twitter the US gov't went batshit crazy.

Yes, leftists are looking at this as a pandemic of facts.  

Leftist liberals are the real pandemic. Now that a conservative has taken over Twitter, all of a sudden the democrats want to try and censor Twitter by forming this new anti free speech outfit called DHS disinformation department. What a laugh and a joke. We all know why DHS is doing this. They want to now attack Twitter and Musk and they will try and go as far as to try and shut Twitter down if they can. They will use the excuse that there is just too much mis and disinformation free speech on Twitter and therefore we must now takeover and shut down Twitter. Hey, we never know, eh? 

If there were ever time more than ever to see how liberal hypocrisy works, now is the time. What was good for the goose, is now not good for the gander. We are watching leftist liberal globalism at work. How long will it be before that dictator in Ottawa tries to do the same ting here and come up with some new censorship like show here in Canada. Not sure, but I think that he may be already thinking about trying something like that out here in Canada.

I will never trust a liberal as far as I can throw a liberal. Just saying. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Leftist liberals are the real pandemic. Now that a conservative has taken over Twitter, all of a sudden the democrats want to try and censor Twitter by forming this new anti free speech outfit called DHS disinformation department.

Elon put out a tweet showing himself as left of center until the left shifted so far over that his original positions were now considered to be on the right side of center. 

Sanders and the squad are pretty close to mainstream left now. Pelosi and Schumer have gone full leftard. Biden doesn't know whether he's coming or tha, you know tha thing, man? He's got hairy legs. 

If you don't like pedophiles and you don't think that a dude who tucks his junk in should be abe to compete with women, and you don't think that grade 3 students possess the wisdom to rush out and get gender reassignment therapy but 18 year olds don't have the wisdom to understand what a student loan is, you're a conservative. 

Basically anything that's not batshit crazy is conservative now. If your IQ is over 50 you're a conservative. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Because so many 2x and 3x vaxed people died, and got sick enough to spread covid.

No immunity, not a "vaccine". 

So, what percentage of people who died were vaccinated do you think? What percentage was boosted? Why do you thnk that?

What does 'immunity' mean to you?

1 hour ago, Oksanna said:

So, what percentage of people who died were vaccinated do you think? What percentage was boosted? Why do you thnk that?

I don't "think that", I look at the stats myself.

Since Dec over twice as many dbl & triple vaxed have died. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Between Mar 27 and Apr 10 there were 85 unvaxed deaths, 105 dbl vaxed deaths and 219 triple vaxed deaths "from covid".  So there were twice as many 3x vaxed deaths alone as the were unvaxed deaths. Unvaxed and dbl vaxed deaths were about equal in that period.

It's hard to compare numbers of deaths by vax status because exposure was vastly different for the different categories of people throughout covid, and even if you believe all those stats it's hard to say who really died of covid and who died with covid. What percent of the most vulnerable are vaxed? What kinds of people couldn't take the vax? Or didn't because they knew they were dying already and the vax wouldn't matter either way.....

What does 'immunity' mean to you?

The same thing as it does to the dictionary. WTF did you expect? I grew up in Alberta, so I'm fluent in English. 

Only a leftist would have to ask such a stupid question. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.26.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.24.16 PM.png

Edited by WestCanMan
Added Pics

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I saw that. It's a truth worth a viewing:

Overton-window.jpg

It's so true.  My political position, aside from the odd time of reflecting, hasn't changed for 30 plus years.  But because I am a little bit conservative that puts me in the alt right for most on the left.

How do we think he hopefully runs twitter?  My hope is that it becomes a bastion for free speech.  No more banning members for their politics.  At most Twitter should curb threatening speech.  But carefully.  "I hope Allah nukes you".  Just hyperbole and really not threatening unless you are an imagine less snowflake.  "I am going to find where you live and murder you and your family".  I think that person should get a warning, and if they continue an ever increasing time ban.  Like Facebook does but not artificially the way FB does it.

Edited by Faramir

On 4/29/2022 at 10:58 PM, Oksanna said:

I don't see 'the left' screeching about it. It's certainly not a good thing for free speech. It's not a  good thing for much of anything really. But, most folks think there are bigger issues. The biggest hand-wringing I see on the left is the fact that we have a system that a single dumb guy can upend when he feels like it.

There are plenty of people on the political left screeching about Elon Musk buying Twitter.

Report: Twitter's Leftist Top Lawyer Cried over Elon Musk Purchase (breitbart.com)

Twitter workers freak out over Elon Musk in internal Slack messages (nypost.com)

Liberals melt down after Musk claims the Democrat Party was ‘hijacked by extremists' | Fox News

I'll say it again, most of those on the left absolutely do not like free speech. They just label every dissenting opinion now as disinformation. And according to them, disinformation only comes from conservatives and all liberal opinions are holier than thou.

Why is nobody on the left upset about Jeff Bezos owning the Washington Post.

You honestly consider Elon Musk to be a dumb guy?

The Babylon Bee has been spoofing the left's hysteria over the matter.

AOC is always a convenient foil for satire:

article-11169-1.jpg

AOC Says She Got Killed From Elon Buying Twitter And Is Now Dead

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was brutally murdered this week as a result of Elon Musk buying Twitter, says AOC. Twitter accepted Musk's offer to buy Twitter on April 25th, which AOC says makes them an accessory to her murder.

"I have never been more dead than I am right now," said AOC while attending a disinformation fundraiser. "A privileged white man violently assaulted me by legally buying Twitter and defending free speech! He literally cut off my head and now I am dead!"

An official complaint was filed with the U.S. Secret Service which subsequently reached out to Elon Musk for questioning. Musk has reportedly denied any involvement in AOC's death and claims the congresswoman is not dead at all.

"She's right over there," Musk allegedly told authorities. "Just turn your head."

AOC has claimed Musk's words are disinformation of the worst sort and have caused her to experience a second death.

"That makes him double guilty!" she wept.

According to sources, Elon Musk was taken to Guantanamo Bay for further questioning "off the books" but then he bought the facility and had himself released.

Then there's this one from the BB:

Edited by Infidel Dog

23 minutes ago, ironstone said:

There are plenty of people on the political left screeching about Elon Musk buying Twitter.

Report: Twitter's Leftist Top Lawyer Cried over Elon Musk Purchase (breitbart.com)

Twitter workers freak out over Elon Musk in internal Slack messages (nypost.com)

Liberals melt down after Musk claims the Democrat Party was ‘hijacked by extremists' | Fox News

I'll say it again, most of those on the left absolutely do not like free speech. They just label every dissenting opinion now as disinformation. And according to them, disinformation only comes from conservatives and all liberal opinions are holier than thou.

What is really distressing is seeing the very organizations that survive on free speech being against it, such as CNN and various news papers.  How can you thrive on free speech AND choose to deny it to others?

20 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The Babylon Bee has been spoofing the left's hysteria over the matter.

AOC is always a convenient foil for satire:

article-11169-1.jpg

AOC Says She Got Killed From Elon Buying Twitter And Is Now Dead

Then there's this one from the BB:

LOL.  The rest of us, whose paymasters are ardent liberals, WE have to do our job and keep our mouths shut.  I guess those on the left have never experienced such a thing.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't "think that", I look at the stats myself.

Since Dec over twice as many dbl & triple vaxed have died. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Between Mar 27 and Apr 10 there were 85 unvaxed deaths, 105 dbl vaxed deaths and 219 triple vaxed deaths "from covid".  So there were twice as many 3x vaxed deaths alone as the were unvaxed deaths. Unvaxed and dbl vaxed deaths were about equal in that period.

It's hard to compare numbers of deaths by vax status because exposure was vastly different for the different categories of people throughout covid, and even if you believe all those stats it's hard to say who really died of covid and who died with covid. What percent of the most vulnerable are vaxed? What kinds of people couldn't take the vax? Or didn't because they knew they were dying already and the vax wouldn't matter either way.....

The same thing as it does to the dictionary. WTF did you expect? I grew up in Alberta, so I'm fluent in English. 

Only a leftist would have to ask such a stupid question. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.26.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.24.16 PM.png

If your sample size is about 400 people (wherever you got it from), you can't really tell anything. That's called cherry picking when you have a data set the size we do. That is a trick that they will use to lie to you. I know lots of right wingers were pointing to Israel's rising death rate but wouldn't look at the numbers, ad didn't realize that the Israel data actually showed how effective the vaccine really was.  A good example is that chart you are showing. The real story is how big of a difference there is between vaxxed and unvaxxed. It's even more stark when you guys were good enough to put mandates in place and have over 80% vaccinated. That saved countless lives, but it also means that that giant extra chunk of deaths came from the small percentage of people who didn't get the shot. The difference between boosted and not is more or less noise at that point, and probably accounted for by the fact that the most vulnerable were the ones the most boosted.

Now, a more realistic data set is the idiots we have down here.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

We are closer to 50/50, and the difference is clear. No matter how you look at it, vaccinating people is probably the single greatest thing mankind has ever done to save lives. In this pandemic alone, simply spreading vaccine misinformation cost America nearly a quarter million lives.

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/covid19-and-other-leading-causes-of-death-in-the-us/#COVID-19 deaths among unvaccinated adults that likely could have been prevented with vaccinations, June 2021-March 2022

We have TONS of laws and restrictions all over the world. We have police that shoot people, we fight wars to fight terrorism, all of those things are massively worse and a greater restriction on rights than vaccine mandates which have always been around. But none of them come remotely close to saving as many lives as a vaccine mandate. Not even close.

Now, I ask about your definition of 'immunity' because it's not that straightforward. A quick google search:

"the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells."

Now, the question is, do you take that to mean 100%? If someone told you that vaccine's give you 100% immunity, they were lying to you. Nothing is 100%. But, 90%? That's spectacular immunity. But hell 10% would have saved roughly 30,000 American lives. That's 10 times 9/11. Probably even that would have been worth it.

What happened was that we had an idiot, incompetent president when the pandemic broke out. He did what most useless autocrats do and tried to just lie about it, then politicize it. When he lost (and tried to dismantle America with him on the way out), his bootlickers in the right-wing propogandosphere realized that killing as many Americans as possible would make Biden look bad. So they marched on an extensive campaign to kill as many Americans as they could, and they were pretty successful. Unfortunately, you guys got some spillover up there. But, you have better people than we do it seems.

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Lol, that's like 9 people who are going to be fired for their political views.

Honestly, no, he's not exactly dumb. And he has something. But he is certainly not smart. Probably about average.

2 hours ago, Faramir said:

How do we think he hopefully runs twitter?

How about this, users can choose their own level of free speech.

Level 1- Safe Space. The most restrictive level, for young urban snowflakes.

Level 2- medium safety, for normal people.

etc..

Level 5- Law of the West. Wide open, no holds barred Yeehah

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oksanna said:

If your sample size is about 400 people (wherever you got it from), you can't really tell anything. That's called cherry picking when you have a data set the size we do. That is a trick that they will use to lie to you. I know lots of right wingers were pointing to Israel's rising death rate but wouldn't look at the numbers, ad didn't realize that the Israel data actually showed how effective the vaccine really was.  A good example is that chart you are showing. The real story is how big of a difference there is between vaxxed and unvaxxed. It's even more stark when you guys were good enough to put mandates in place and have over 80% vaccinated. That saved countless lives, but it also means that that giant extra chunk of deaths came from the small percentage of people who didn't get the shot. The difference between boosted and not is more or less noise at that point, and probably accounted for by the fact that the most vulnerable were the ones the most boosted.

Now, a more realistic data set is the idiots we have down here.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

We are closer to 50/50, and the difference is clear. No matter how you look at it, vaccinating people is probably the single greatest thing mankind has ever done to save lives. In this pandemic alone, simply spreading vaccine misinformation cost America nearly a quarter million lives.

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brief/covid19-and-other-leading-causes-of-death-in-the-us/#COVID-19 deaths among unvaccinated adults that likely could have been prevented with vaccinations, June 2021-March 2022

We have TONS of laws and restrictions all over the world. We have police that shoot people, we fight wars to fight terrorism, all of those things are massively worse and a greater restriction on rights than vaccine mandates which have always been around. But none of them come remotely close to saving as many lives as a vaccine mandate. Not even close.

Now, I ask about your definition of 'immunity' because it's not that straightforward. A quick google search:

"the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells."

Now, the question is, do you take that to mean 100%? If someone told you that vaccine's give you 100% immunity, they were lying to you. Nothing is 100%. But, 90%? That's spectacular immunity. But hell 10% would have saved roughly 30,000 American lives. That's 10 times 9/11. Probably even that would have been worth it.

Your post was pretty decent by your standards, still pretty stupid though. 

FYI "Canada" is not a small sample size. We have 40M people here. It's a "country-sized" sample. 

You may have changed your own internal definition of what vaccinated means in order to suit your C19 vax-fantasy, but Fauci hasn't changed the dictionary yet. 

Here's how to use vaccination in a sentence: "People who were vaccinated against polio are immune to it, and polio deaths are unheard of in countries where the vaccination rate is high".

Here's how not to use immunize in a sentence: "Tens of thousands of Canadians who were triple-vaccinated against covid still got sick enough to be hospitalized in just a few months, and thousands of them died. The vaccinations aren't doing anything to slow or stop the spread of covid at all. It's highly successful."

Here's how to spell vaccines: vaccines. Make a note of that too. 

In this pandemic alone, simply spreading vaccine misinformation cost America nearly a quarter million lives.

OMG are you getting paid to write this shit? 

In Canada we had no triple vaxed in mid Dec of 2021. We still had millions of unvaxed. Yet the number of triple vaxed deaths here was quite comparable over a period of time in which the number of 3xers was almost zero, then equal and then higher than unjabbed. But in that period the unjabbed stayed unjabbed for every single day of it, the 3xers were only 3xers for part of it. 

What happened was that we had an idiot, incompetent president when the pandemic broke out. He did what most useless autocrats do and tried to just lie about it, then politicize it. When he lost (and tried to dismantle America with him on the way out), his bootlickers in the right-wing propogandosphere realized that killing as many Americans as possible would make Biden look bad. So they marched on an extensive campaign to kill as many Americans as they could, and they were pretty successful. Unfortunately, you guys got some spillover up there. But, you have better people than we do it seems.

Did you forget that your current president and VP said that they weren't going to get pseudo-vaxed because Trump said it?

Did you forget that the Dems were still busy lying about Ukrainian collusion when Trump was already busy fighting covid?

Are you aware that the Dems'/CNN's covid fighting champion, NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who won an Emmy for battling covid and calling Trump names (using talking points that he was given from the CNN anchors), was sending people who were still infected with covid back into care homes, he barred them from being tested for covid, and then when massive numbers of care home patients started dying he had his people fudge the numbers to make it look like there wasn't a problem there? Do you know why he lost his job? Theoretically he grabbed a few butts. That's no joke. Do you know that some of the earliest forms of biological warfare included catapulting corpses over castle walls, or sending women with venereal diseases to act as prostitutes and infect enemy soldiers? What Cuomo did was exactly the same thing that people engaging in biological warfare did, but the fact that he "possibly" grabbed some asses was much worse than that, according to your leaders. 

None of the stupidest people in America know this, but more than a week after Trump took the drastic action of blocking people who had visited China within 14 days, DeBlasio was still telling NYers to "ride the subway like normal." FYI 4.3M people cram into that subway every day, it's like a massive petri dish that's purpose-built for spreading infectious diseases all across a massive metropolitan area.

None of the stupidest people in America know this, but almost a full month after Trump took the drastic action of blocking people who had visited China within 14 days, Nancy Pelosi was making a televised display of walking around in a massive crowd of strangers hugging people. 

None of the stupidest people in Canada and America know this, but if blocking people who had visited China within 14 days was racist, then it was also racist when Trudeau blocked flights from India to stop the Delta variant from getting here.

None of the stupidest people in Canada and America figured this out, but if blocking people who had visited China within 14 days "didn't work because viral DNA evidence shows that covid just snuck in through countries that weren't blocking flights from China....". Do you know where I'm going with this? F it, I don't care, I'm just gonna leave you hanging. 

Do you know that the stupidest people in the world still don't scratch their heads about the fact that the WHO, which rakes in tens of $Billion$ a year and whose main job is to stop pandemics, told people that H2H transmission wasn't happening when there was ample evidence that it was, and while the Chinese gov't was acting like it was?

Do you know that the stupidest people in the world refused to even contemplate the fact that covid might have come from China's only BSL4 lab, which was right at the exact ground zero of the pandemic? They all agreed that "it had to have come from the wetmarket there, which is one of 1 several thousands of wetmarkets in China, and one of 400 wetmarkets there which sell exotic animals like bats"? 

Trump was smart enough to start operation warp speed and our PM was so dumb that he didn't even order any of the vaxes. He gambled on China's vaxes and lost, so we were last in line to get pseudos from our closest neighbour, and we had to poach 1.9M pseudovaxes from the 3rd world charity pool to get started. 

Go fish Oksana.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your post was pretty decent by your standards, still pretty stupid though. 

FYI "Canada" is not a small sample size. We have 40M people here. It's a "country-sized" sample. 

You may have changed your own internal definition of what vaccinated means in order to suit your C19 vax-fantasy, but Fauci hasn't changed the dictionary yet. 

Here's how to use vaccination in a sentence: "People who were vaccinated against polio are immune to it, and polio deaths are unheard of in countries where the vaccination rate is high".

Here's how not to use immunize in a sentence: "Tens of thousands of Canadians who were triple-vaccinated against covid still got sick enough to be hospitalized in just a few months, and thousands of them died. The vaccinations aren't doing anything to slow or stop the spread of covid at all. It's highly successful."

Here's how to spell vaccines: vaccines. Make a note of that too. 

OMG are you getting paid to write this shit? 

In Canada we had no triple vaxed in mid Dec of 2021. We still had millions of unvaxed. Yet the number of triple vaxed deaths here was quite comparable over a period of time in which the number of 3xers was almost zero, then equal and then higher than unjabbed. But in that period the unjabbed stayed unjabbed for every single day of it, the 3xers were only 3xers for part of it. 

Did you forget that your current president and VP said that they weren't going to get pseudo-vaxed because Trump said it?

Did you forget that the Dems were still busy lying about Ukrainian collusion when Trump was already busy fighting covid?

Are you aware that the Dems'/CNN's covid fighting champion, NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who won an Emmy for battling covid and calling Trump names (using talking points that he was given from the CNN anchors), was sending people who were still infected with covid back into care homes, he barred them from being tested for covid, and then when massive numbers of care home patients started dying he had his people fudge the numbers to make it look like there wasn't a problem there? Do you know why he lost his job? Theoretically he grabbed a few butts. That's no joke. Do you know that some of the earliest forms of biological warfare included catapulting corpses over castle walls, or sending women with venereal diseases to act as prostitutes and infect enemy soldiers? What Cuomo did was exactly the same thing that people engaging in biological warfare did, but the fact that he "possibly" grabbed some asses was much worse than that, according to your leaders. 

None of the stupidest people in America know this, but more than a week after Trump took the drastic action of blocking people who had visited China within 14 days, DeBlasio was still telling NYers to "ride the subway like normal." FYI 4.3M people cram into that subway every day, it's like a massive petri dish that's purpose-built for spreading infectious diseases all across a massive metropolitan area.

None of the stupidest people in America know this, but almost a full month after Trump took the drastic action of blocking people who had visited China within 14 days, Nancy Pelosi was making a televised display of walking around in a massive crowd of strangers hugging people. 

None of the stupidest people in Canada and America know this, but if blocking people who had visited China within 14 days was racist, then it was also racist when Trudeau blocked flights from India to stop the Delta variant from getting here.

None of the stupidest people in Canada and America figured this out, but if blocking people who had visited China within 14 days "didn't work because viral DNA evidence shows that covid just snuck in through countries that weren't blocking flights from China....". Do you know where I'm going with this? F it, I don't care, I'm just gonna leave you hanging. 

Do you know that the stupidest people in the world still don't scratch their heads about the fact that the WHO, which rakes in tens of $Billion$ a year and whose main job is to stop pandemics, told people that H2H transmission wasn't happening when there was ample evidence that it was, and while the Chinese gov't was acting like it was?

Do you know that the stupidest people in the world refused to even contemplate the fact that covid might have come from China's only BSL4 lab, which was right at the exact ground zero of the pandemic? They all agreed that "it had to have come from the wetmarket there, which is one of 1 several thousands of wetmarkets in China, and one of 400 wetmarkets there which sell exotic animals like bats"? 

Trump was smart enough to start operation warp speed and our PM was so dumb that he didn't even order any of the vaxes. He gambled on China's vaxes and lost, so we were last in line to get pseudos from our closest neighbour, and we had to poach 1.9M pseudovaxes from the 3rd world charity pool to get started. 

Go fish Oksana.

Here's what's true about what you said. Trying to blockade against the virus wasn't going to work (against china, against africa, against inda, none of it), operation warp speed was a great thing, and of course tons of mistakes were made by everyone, and cuomo was a huge piece of trash. And yes, because by comparison to trump's ineptitude, he looked so good, lots of people were starving for any kind of leadership and sure didn't judge him fairly.

But it was trump that we have on tape saying he was going to intentionally lie about it. If trump had forced the vaccines through without completing clinical trials, THEN we would have a good reason to worry about the vaccines, at least until the trials were complete.

The lab leak thing is still all just numerology and innuendo, and isn't really important anyway.

What IS important is that antivax disinformation (and almost 100% of it coming from right wing propaganda outlets), killed nearly a quarter million Americans. That's a thing that hasn't been accomplished since the civil war. That makes disinformation maybe the biggest threat on the planet right now.

4 hours ago, Oksanna said:

Here's what's true about what you said. Trying to blockade against the virus wasn't going to work (against china, against africa, against inda, none of it), operation warp speed was a great thing, and of course tons of mistakes were made by everyone, and cuomo was a huge piece of trash. And yes, because by comparison to trump's ineptitude, he looked so good, lots of people were starving for any kind of leadership and sure didn't judge him fairly.

But it was trump that we have on tape saying he was going to intentionally lie about it. If trump had forced the vaccines through without completing clinical trials, THEN we would have a good reason to worry about the vaccines, at least until the trials were complete.

The lab leak thing is still all just numerology and innuendo, and isn't really important anyway.

Your anti-Trump screed is just pure drivel. 

Democrats in the US did everything that they could to advance covid into the US early on. The only thing that they fought against in the first half of 2019 was HCQ for some bizarre reason. It was like someone kicked a hornet's nest, but in this case it was a lie factory. "HCQ kills people! HCQ turns people blind! Trump is trying to profit from HCQ sales! Only the vaccines will be safe and effective!"

The leftist stupidity was off the charts. Literally every one of those comments was laced with layers of stupidity. 

What IS important is that antivax disinformation (and almost 100% of it coming from right wing propaganda outlets), killed nearly a quarter million Americans. That's a thing that hasn't been accomplished since the civil war. That makes disinformation maybe the biggest threat on the planet right now.

Like everything else that you've said, this was just entirely stupid.

1) The Case Fatality Rate in the US is 1.2%, exactly like the global CFR since the beginning of covid - 1.2%.

America had the pseudovaxes a long time before anyone else, and a very long time before countries outside of the G20, so even though their vax rate is only about 8% higher than the rest of the world at this moment, the US has had a massive advantage in vaccine usage. Still - they're exactly the same as the world avg, which goes right back to Jan 2019 when no one was jabbed. 

How's that for a sample size?

2) Vax-hesitancy in the US is another topic that you have no clue about. FYI the vax rate among blacks is the lowest of anyone in the country, and they're primarily Democrats who toe the party line to a fault. They don't listen to anything from RW sources, their hesitancy stems from things like the Tuskegee Experiment. It actually makes a lot of sense for black people, who were trained by the Dems to hate and distrust Trump, to say no to the vax. 

3) "RW disinformation" is just another idiotic Dem farce like Russian collusion. The vast majority of covid disinformation actually comes from the people who told you that Andrew "The Covid Killer" Cuomo and Justin "Basement Boy" Trudeau were covid heroes. 

FACT: pseudovaxes did do a lot of harm to a lot of people who had absolutely nothing to fear from covid. 

FACT: the pseudovaccines didn't slow the spread of covid at all. From the time that omicron broke out in SA to the time that almost everyone in NA had omicron was about two weeks. It came to NA on airplanes that were 100% made up of dbl-jabbed ppl. The high jab rates here (80% and up) did nothing to slow it down. Jabbed people got just as sick as everyone else. Now jabbed people are dying like crazy, especially 3x=jabbed. IE, the pseudovaxes did nothing against omicron. They were like a screen door on a submarine. 

FYI people who are morbidly obese, have diabetes and/or cancer and the extremely elderly with serious health issues are the only people who were at more than a 0.0001% risk from covid. Aside from them the CFR is less than that of the seasonal flu. The vax hysteria was just a big sell job from the left.

If you're healthy and triple-jabbed you basically have the deeds to 3 bridges that you don't actually own.

Edited by WestCanMan

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Democrats in the US did everything that they could to advance covid into the US early on. The only thing that they fought against in the first half of 2019 was HCQ for some bizarre reason. It was like someone kicked a hornet's nest, but in this case it was a lie factory. "HCQ kills people! HCQ turns people blind! Trump is trying to profit from HCQ sales! Only the vaccines will be safe and effective!"

The leftist stupidity was off the charts. Literally every one of those comments was laced with layers of stupidity. 

1) The Case Fatality Rate in the US is 1.2%, exactly like the global CFR since the beginning of covid - 1.2%.

America had the pseudovaxes a long time before anyone else, and a very long time before countries outside of the G20, so even though their vax rate is only about 8% higher than the rest of the world at this moment, the US has had a massive advantage in vaccine usage. Still - they're exactly the same as the world avg, which goes right back to Jan 2019 when no one was jabbed. 

2) Vax-hesitancy in the US is another topic that you have no clue about. FYI the vax rate among blacks is the lowest of anyone in the country, and they're primarily Democrats who toe the party line to a fault. They don't listen to anything from RW sources, their hesitancy stems from things like the Tuskegee Experiment. It actually makes a lot of sense for black people, who were trained by the Dems to hate and distrust Trump, to say no to the vax. 

3) "RW disinformation" is just another idiotic Dem farce like Russian collusion. The vast majority of covid disinformation actually comes from the people who told you that Andrew "The Covid Killer" Cuomo and Justin "Basement Boy" Trudeau were covid heroes. 

FACT: pseudovaxes did do a lot of harm to a lot of people who had absolutely nothing to fear from covid. 

FACT: the pseudovaccines didn't slow the spread of covid at all. From the time that omicron broke out in SA to the time that almost everyone in NA had omicron was about two weeks. It came to NA on airplanes that were 100% made up of dbl-jabbed ppl. The high jab rates here (80% and up) did nothing to slow it down. Jabbed people got just as sick as everyone else. Now jabbed people are dying like crazy, especially 3x=jabbed. IE, the pseudovaxes did nothing against omicron. They were like a screen door on a submarine. 

FYI people who are morbidly obese, have diabetes and/or cancer and the extremely elderly with serious health issues are the only people who were at more than a 0.0001% risk from covid. Aside from them the CFR is less than that of the seasonal flu. The vax hysteria was just a big sell job from the left.

If you're healthy and triple-jabbed you basically have the deeds to 3 bridges that you don't actually own.

I prefer the name "bunker bitch"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So, in something as important as vaccines in a gigantic pandemic, you are super easily manipulated. I showed you the real data, but you simply insist on just focusing on cherry picked data, and bad interpretations of data.

https://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2022/04/vaccines-could-have-prevented-nearly-a-quarter-million-covid-19-deaths-in-us-study-finds/

This is how important disinformation is. There is no terrorism, no crime, nothing that is deadlier than THIS.

16 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

How about this, users can choose their own level of free speech.

Level 1- Safe Space. The most restrictive level, for young urban snowflakes.

Level 2- medium safety, for normal people.

etc..

Level 5- Law of the West. Wide open, no holds barred Yeehah

I think that is a great idea.