Hunter Biden Must Be Jailed

The New York Times has finally admitted that Hunter's laptop is real. What does that mean?

It means that:

1. The president's son is a pedophile. 

2. The president's son is a sex addict. 

3. The president's son is a crack addict. 

4. The president's son used his father's position to make money.

5. The "big guy" Joe Biden made millions working with his son.

6. The President of the United States is corrupt and compromised. 

7. The President of the United States is a criminal. 

"He's the smartest person I know."

DESTROY HUNTER AND THE POTUS WILL FALL TOO!!!

• Like 1

There is a minor obstacle in your title called due process. Even in the US, a person is innocent UNLESS proven guilty in a court of law. Mr. Biden, President Trump and Mother Theresa all have the same rights to due process. His addiction issues are documented but the rest is speculation. The President's other son was a war hero. Does that make the President a war hero? I wish I could be praised for the actions on my children and I would hate for them to be smeared by my sins.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

There is a minor obstacle in your title called due process. Even in the US, a person is innocent UNLESS proven guilty in a court of law. Mr. Biden, President Trump and Mother Theresa all have the same rights to due process. His addiction issues are documented but the rest is speculation. The President's other son was a war hero. Does that make the President a war hero? I wish I could be praised for the actions on my children and I would hate for them to be smeared by my sins.

Interesting. Should I assume that the entire time Trump was being accused of everything from purgery to treason, that you felt he was innocent till proven guilty and was satisfied with the outcome of the 2 impeachments? May I also assume that, given the evidence against Hunter and his dad, that an investigation such as was done to Trump, would be warranted at this time? That the media is derelict in their duty to report the truth and to pursue the truth?

Personally...I could care less if any of the Biden's ever go to jail. I just want them DESTROYED! Financially, socially, politically DESTROYED! I want the legacy of the name Biden, to be synonymous with scum. I want history to reflect the facts and truth of this POS and his son. His brother too.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Interesting. Should I assume that the entire time Trump was being accused of everything from purgery to treason, that you felt he was innocent till proven guilty and was satisfied with the outcome of the 2 impeachments? May I also assume that, given the evidence against Hunter and his dad, that an investigation such as was done to Trump, would be warranted at this time? That the media is derelict in their duty to report the truth and to pursue the truth?

Personally...I could care less if any of the Biden's ever go to jail. I just want them DESTROYED! Financially, socially, politically DESTROYED! I want the legacy of the name Biden, to be synonymous with scum. I want history to reflect the facts and truth of this POS and his son. His brother too.

Your assumption that I believe President Trump was innocent unless proven guilty is correct. I take issue with your use of the word "till (until.)" That would be a presumption that the guilty verdict was preordained. Unless confirms the presumption of innocence.

I think the matter of further investigation is a matter for the American justice system.

The office of President of the United States demands respect. It does not matter what the incumbant's name is, I always try to refer to the person as President Trump or President Biden. 

I'm going with the theory that the only reason the NYT's ran this story is because someone from the Justice Department tipped them off and indictments are on the way. The important thing is how the laptop implicates Joe Biden in all this. It's also possible that the powers that be have decided that Joe has become a liability/embarrassment  to the Democratic party and has got to go. Or it could be that this was the plan all along.

20 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Your assumption that I believe President Trump was innocent unless proven guilty is correct. I take issue with your use of the word "till (until.)" That would be a presumption that the guilty verdict was preordained. Unless confirms the presumption of innocence.

I think the matter of further investigation is a matter for the American justice system.

The office of President of the United States demands respect. It does not matter what the incumbant's name is, I always try to refer to the person as President Trump or President Biden. 

Again...interesting.

"till" is short for "until". Somewhat of a "low English slang", but none the less...rather common. "Unless" might have been a better way to phrase it...but the colloquialism is "till" or "until".

You have no opinion? Have you seen some of the images and some of the emails?

The Office of the President of the United States "should" be held with the highest regards. Thus when that office is held by a proven criminal, as that laptop clearly exhibits, then that person deserves what he or she gets, as they have defiled a revered position.

6 minutes ago, suds said:

I'm going with the theory that the only reason the NYT's ran this story is because someone from the Justice Department tipped them off and indictments are on the way. The important thing is how the laptop implicates Joe Biden in all this. It's also possible that the powers that be have decided that Joe has become a liability/embarrassment  to the Democratic party and has got to go. Or it could be that this was the plan all along.

All of this is potentially true.

What seems absolutely true is that Joe Biden allowed and even encouraged his son to engage in these acts, and that he profited from the acts. THAT is a crime.

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Due process is fundamentally important to the justice system but I must point out that Donald Trump was declared guilty by the Democratic shills in the MSM.

These two men have been treated in polar opposite ways by the MSM. I would defy anyone to tell me that Hunter Biden is anything other than a drug addicted , extremely well paid go between for his equally corrupt daddy.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Due process is fundamentally important to the justice system but I must point out that Donald Trump was declared guilty by the Democratic shills in the MSM.

These two men have been treated in polar opposite ways by the MSM. I would defy anyone to tell me that Hunter Biden is anything other than a drug addicted , extremely well paid go between for his equally corrupt daddy.

The democrats have no authority to declare anyone guilty.  President Trump was tried in the senate and acquitted. 

According to Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, in their book Peril, the President's son, Hunter, is a drug addict. That is an illness affecting a lot of Americans. Being an addict is not a crime, anymore than cancer or TB. You don't mention his other son who was a decorated war hero.

Like the many allegation of criminal behaviour against President Trump, allegations against President Biden's son are irrelevant unless they are tested in a court of law. 

11 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Unless you are Donnie then they'll launch frivolous investigations into your company and try to destroy your right to legal counsel through frivolous complaints to the bar

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Good grief, what did they do to you personally that would fill you with such obvious hatred?  Sure sounds like you've been stoking it a long time.  I can see why so many public figures these days need security teams to guard them - probably for the rest of their lives too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Good grief, what did they do to you personally that would fill you with such obvious hatred?  Sure sounds like you've been stoking it a long time.  I can see why so many public figures these days need security teams to guard them - probably for the rest of their lives too. 

I've watched Libbies abuse the law and get away with it for years. Finally with this, I've had enough of their bullshit. It's time these disgusting fucks get a good taste of their own crap.

I want to watch Hunter dragged through it endlessly. Its past time for some come upin's.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I've watched Libbies abuse the law and get away with it for years. Finally with this, I've had enough of their bullshit. It's time these disgusting fucks get a good taste of their own crap.

I want to watch Hunter dragged through it endlessly. Its past time for some come upin's.

Why do you care about foreign politics? American politics is normally boring. When President Trump ran for office, it became entertaining, but the fact remains, it is just entertainment. Americans are not very good at politics and certainly not worth your hatred. Nothing in politics, or life for that matter justifies hate. Politics is governened by the same rules as sport. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game.

Lighten up, turn your eyes to the big leagues (Canadian politics) and get into the game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2022 at 7:41 AM, Nationalist said:

The New York Times has finally admitted that Hunter's laptop is real. What does that mean?

It means that:

2. The president's son is a sex addict. 

3. The president's son is a crack addict. 

5. The "big guy" Joe Biden made millions working with his son.

"He's the smartest person I know."

DESTROY HUNTER AND THE POTUS WILL FALL TOO!!!

The NYT authenticated the emails only. FULL STOP

They never said anything about authenticating any of the alleged content that Republican propagandists claimed was on there 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The NYT authenticated the emails only. FULL STOP

They never said anything about authenticating any of the alleged content that Republican propagandists claimed was on there 

You mean like the pictures? 

Those emails show Hunter was making millions using access to his dad. That happens to be illegal. 

23 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Why do you care about foreign politics? American politics is normally boring. When President Trump ran for office, it became entertaining, but the fact remains, it is just entertainment. Americans are not very good at politics and certainly not worth your hatred. Nothing in politics, or life for that matter justifies hate. Politics is governened by the same rules as sport. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game.

Lighten up, turn your eyes to the big leagues (Canadian politics) and get into the game. 

What happens in American politics can have an effect on Canadians. Don't you remember the mouse and elephant analogy from PET? Pipelines, lumber, tariffs...all of those issues and more are important to Canadians.

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2022 at 10:13 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

Hunter is a POS. His dad is POTUS. Such things were valid news under Bush, under Trump and now under addled old Joe. 

But I do see your deflection. 

Again...interesting...

50 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hunter is a POS. His dad is POTUS. Such things were valid news under Bush, under Trump and now under addled old Joe. 

But I do see your deflection. 

Again...interesting...

I guess, since you self identify as a nationalist, you love Canada, so why do the activities of the son of a foreign leader interest you.  Frankly, I am more concerned about the scam Ashland Locke has almost pulled off on Victoria Newman to get control of Newman-Locke. Or, will Lydia Chambers actually succeed in  dismantling Adam Barlow's life, piece by piece? So the soap opera featuring Donald Trump Jr. and Hunter Biden are pretty boring. Both peas in the same pod.

In 350 AD, Rome was experiencing a revolving door of Emperors. Sometimes, there were two emperors. Yet, people paid their taxes and received their government services without interruption. The reason is they had a professional civil service. Likewise, it doesn't matter who sits in the Whitehouse, or who their relatives are, the government carries on. In a crisis, the POTUS or PM consults with the pros and the leader will choose between a couple of very similar options.

Hunter Biden is of no consequence on the smooth running of the US government. President Trump was entertaining. President Biden is boring.

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

What happens in American politics can have an effect on Canadians. Don't you remember the mouse and elephant analogy from PET? Pipelines, lumber, tariffs...all of those issues and more are important to Canadians.

Yes, but Canadian politics is more fun. It is truly the big leagues compared to the minor league the Americans are in. The NHL vs roller derby.

59 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Hunter Biden is of no consequence on the smooth running of the US government. President Trump was entertaining. President Biden is boring.

Hunter Biden has been enriching himself (and likely the entire Biden family) through his influence peddling schemes with foreign governments. If these foreign governments include the likes of America's enemies, then his actions become a major national security risk. It raises  serious questions concerning what Xi or Putin might have on the office of the presidency and its implications.

3 minutes ago, suds said:

Hunter Biden has been enriching himself (and likely the entire Biden family) through his influence peddling schemes with foreign governments. If these foreign governments include the likes of America's enemies, then his actions become a major national security risk. It raises  serious questions concerning what Xi or Putin might have on the office of the presidency and its implications.

How is that different from Jered Kushner? Last time I checked, China was the US’s 2nd best trading partner. President Trump used the same script as President Putin is now. What does that suggest?

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I guess, since you self identify as a nationalist, you love Canada, so why do the activities of the son of a foreign leader interest you.  Frankly, I am more concerned about the scam Ashland Locke has almost pulled off on Victoria Newman to get control of Newman-Locke. Or, will Lydia Chambers actually succeed in  dismantling Adam Barlow's life, piece by piece? So the soap opera featuring Donald Trump Jr. and Hunter Biden are pretty boring. Both peas in the same pod.

In 350 AD, Rome was experiencing a revolving door of Emperors. Sometimes, there were two emperors. Yet, people paid their taxes and received their government services without interruption. The reason is they had a professional civil service. Likewise, it doesn't matter who sits in the Whitehouse, or who their relatives are, the government carries on. In a crisis, the POTUS or PM consults with the pros and the leader will choose between a couple of very similar options.

This happens to be the US politics part of the site. Hadn't you noticed? Or have you been too busy trying to figure out how to deflect or derail this thread...

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

This happens to be the US politics part of the site. Hadn't you noticed? Or have you been too busy trying to figure out how to deflect or derail this thread...

I am not saying news of substance about American Politics isn't important. However, Hunter Biden's problems have no more impact on American policy than the hemline on the Duchess of Cambridge's dress has on ours, or Jered Kushner's father's alleged criminal activity had on the policies of the previous administration. It is all soap opera...,sorry daytime drama. Many Presidents have had a "Hunter Biden." 

On 3/24/2022 at 5:41 AM, Nationalist said:

5. The "big guy" Joe Biden Donald Trump made lost millions working with his son.

These are the allegations against President Trump. None of them have been tested in court. None of the allegations against Hunter Biden have been tested in court. None of them have any relevance to the smooth operation of the United States government.

You have an issue with left wing politicians yot they are no different than right wing politicians. Some are good, some are not so good. It isn't ideology that makes a good President. It is experience and wisdom. Two characteristics that have been lacking in the past 60 years in Presidents, with the exception of President Obama.

Edited by Queenmandy85