Hunter Biden Must Be Jailed

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

How Putinesque of you - music to his ears.

Really? And tell me, what do you know about Zelinski, Ukrainian history and this shit-show?

"Duh...Putin bad."

If you can shine a light through your head, maybe geopolitics ain't for you...

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really? And tell me, what do you know about Zelinski, Ukrainian history and this shit-show?

"They muddy the waters to make them appear deep".

"Duh...Putin bad."

No...Nationalist playing his role as sycophant to a tee.

If you can shine a light through your head, maybe geopolitics ain't for you...

Please...this is simple shit you should have figured out in kindergarten.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

"They muddy the waters to make them appear deep".

No...Nationalist playing his role as sycophant to a tee.

Please...this is simple shit you should have figured out in kindergarten.

Muddy the waters? You dont give a flying fuck "why" this is happening or "who" the primary leaders are...do ya?

If this is the level of kindergarten in your past...I'm sorry. You been robbed of critical and rational thinking. 

If you don't understand the problem...you're not qualified to fix it. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Muddy the waters? You dont give a flying fuck "why" this is happening or "who" the primary leaders are...do ya?

If this is the level of kindergarten in your past...I'm sorry. You been robbed of critical and rational thinking.

My critical thinking skills are just fine. They're what's preventing me from being drawn down your muddy little rat-hole.

If you don't understand the problem...you're not qualified to fix it.

What is there to not understand?  WCM said it best, the only thing you know for sure is that Putin sowed dissent on both sides - he dummied and punked Republicans and Democrats alike to divide America. Game set match.

As for all the hooey both sides were triggered into digging up and flinging at one another not a speck of it appears to have stuck to anyone in any way that caused them to be charged, tried never mind found guilty.

But of course all that hooey is still there, it didn't go away. It wound up splattered all over America and the mob of idiots rolling around in it like a bunch of pig-drunk pig-headed mud-wrestlers who don't know when to quit.

Edited by eyeball

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

My critical thinking skills are just fine. They're what's preventing me from being drawn down your muddy little rat-hole.

What is there to not understand?  WCM said it best, the only thing you know for sure is that Putin sowed dissent on both sides - Occam's Razor said he dummied and punked Republicans and Democrats alike to divide America before making hiss moves. Game set match.

As for all the hooey both sides were triggered into digging up and flinging at one another not a speck of it appears to have stuck to anyone in any way that caused them to be charged, tried never mind found guilty.

But of course all that hooey is still there, it didn't go away. It wound up splattered all over America and the mob of idiots rolling around in it like a bunch of pig-drunk pig-headed mud-wrestlers who don't know when to quit.

Lol...you betray yourself.

It won't go away either. Truth is really hard to bury or sweep under a rug.

Russia/Putin has looked after Russia and admittedly Putin. None of that was a concern while Trump was POTUS. That's because Trump looked after the USA. Who's Biden looking after?

I'll "quit" when truth matters again and our leaders look after the nation instead of their own personal interests. 

Sorry.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Russia/Putin has looked after Russia and admittedly Putin. None of that was a concern while Trump was POTUS.

It should have been a concern way back when Bush Jr gazed deep into Putin's eye's and saw a man America could deal with.

Putin has been punking America for decades...starting with Republicans if you're truly in the mood for admitting anything.

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

It should have been a concern way back when Bush Jr gazed deep into Putin's eye's and saw a man America could deal with.

Putin has been punking America for decades...starting with Republicans if you're truly in the mood for admitting anything.

Russian hackers...and Ukrainian I understand...posted a bunch of crap on FB during the 2016 and 2020 elections. If you don't think the US does that too, you're quite wrong.

They also managed to get the password for Podesta in the 2016 election and got into the DNC servers with the account. The way I understand it, Podesta actually gave then his password via an email "phishing" expedition. Stupid him.

Putin and Xi have both been "punking" Biden. Hell even the Iranians and the Afghan Terrorists have been "punking" Biden. Why? Because they can. He's a moron.

As far as the rest of them are concerned, they "punked" themselves I'm afraid. They allowed Russia to expand its market reach, created a dependence on Russian oil and gas, and then patted each other on the backs for being such profiteering little Globalists. A right bunch of fools. And THAT IS both Democrat and Republican.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Russian hackers...and Ukrainian I understand...posted a bunch of crap on FB during the 2016 and 2020 elections. If you don't think the US does that too, you're quite wrong.

Don't worry I was pointing out how the US was interfering in foreign elections over 20 years ago - to the point of overthrowing elected governments.  The outrage over having the tables turned is hilarious, especially from foreign ideologues like yourself - like you have some huge personal stake in the petty sweep of geopolitics.

They also managed to get the password for Podesta in the 2016 election and got into the DNC servers with the account. The way I understand it, Podesta actually gave then his password via an email "phishing" expedition. Stupid him.

No doubt you can take that to the bank you frequent but you'll be laughed out of any court you peddle this nonsense.

Putin and Xi have both been "punking" Biden. Hell even the Iranians and the Afghan Terrorists have been "punking" Biden. Why? Because they can. He's a moron.

Yup.

As far as the rest of them are concerned, they "punked" themselves I'm afraid. They allowed Russia to expand its market reach, created a dependence on Russian oil and gas, and then patted each other on the backs for being such profiteering little Globalists. A right bunch of fools. And THAT IS both Democrat and Republican.

Yup.  No doubt there were opportunities for profit but it's not so much a conspiracy as a school of piranha nodding and winking amongst themselves. They're not shy about taking a chunk out of each other.

Edited by eyeball

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Don't worry I was pointing out how the US was interfering in foreign elections over 20 years ago - to the point of overthrowing elected governments.  The outrage over having the tables turned is hilarious, especially from foreign ideologues like yourself - like you have some huge personal stake in the petty sweep of geopolitics.

No doubt you can take that to the bank you frequent but you'll be laughed out of any court you peddle this nonsense.

Yup.

Yup.  No doubt there were opportunities for profit but it's not so much a conspiracy as a school of piranha nodding and winking amongst themselves. They're not shy about taking a chunk out of each other.

I care because I live in this world and more than that...my kids have to live in this world. Perhaps you have no kids?

How do you think Assange got all of Podesta's emails?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I care because I live in this world and more than that...my kids have to live in this world. Perhaps you have no kids?

I have three adults and 4 grand-kids.  You really care more about some mundane facet of a run-of-the-mill political squabble between Tweedledum and Tweedledee in the US than a Canadian scandal that dwarfs every scandal in Canada's history combined?  WTF is wrong with you? 

How do you think Assange got all of Podesta's emails?

You honestly believe this has more harmful impact on your kids well-being than Canada's cozy financial relations with the very worst sort of dictatorships on the planet?

Again I ask, just WTF is wrong with your thinking? Why do you people choose to focus on something so picayune and insignificant as Duffygate and ignore something as monstrous as laundering 100's of billions of dollars for criminals. Partisan ideology. It's fucked you up so badly you don't know inside from out or up from down.

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

I have three adults and 4 grand-kids.  You really care more about some mundane facet of a run-of-the-mill political squabble between Tweedledum and Tweedledee in the US than a Canadian scandal that dwarfs every scandal in Canada's history combined?  WTF is wrong with you? 

You honestly believe this has more harmful impact on your kids well-being than Canada's cozy financial relations with the very worst sort of dictatorships on the planet?

Again I ask, just WTF is wrong with your thinking? Why do you people choose to focus on something so picayune and insignificant as Duffygate and ignore something as monstrous as laundering 100's of billions of dollars for criminals. Partisan ideology. It's fucked you up so badly you don't know inside from out or up from down.

No. I don't know the nitty-gritty of this dark money to comment. I would think it's easily side stepped though with some fancy excuses.

But this is about Hunter and his dad. And they need a nice legal enema. The Russians paid this POS millions. Why doesn't that concern you?

34 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. I don't know the nitty-gritty of this dark money to comment. I would think it's easily side stepped though with some fancy excuses.

West says the Conservative Party is meh about it because they drink from the same well.

But this is about Hunter and his dad. And they need a nice legal enema. The Russians paid this POS millions. Why doesn't that concern you?

1. It's a tiny nothing-burger compared to far more pressing issues that actually affect our lives.

2. It's in another country renowned for its mud-slinging over nothing.

3. No one has been charged, tried or convicted of...nothing.

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

West says the Conservative Party is meh about it because they drink from the same well.

1. It's a tiny nothing-burger compared to far more pressing issues that actually affect our lives.

2. It's in another country renowned for its mud-slinging over nothing.

3. No one has been charged, tried or convicted of...nothing.

I would agree the Conservatives are playing with this dark money too. Which is why I doubt I can vote for them.

A nothing-burger? Have you seen what's on the laptop?

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

So suspected pedophilia is nothing? 

Sickening to think the press has covered up potential abuse of minors just because they didn't like Donnie.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

When suspicion is politicized in the absence of formal charges its indiscernible from libel.  

The problem is we tend to assess based on "legality". 

It wouldn't be illegal for the Chinese to do business with Hunter on behalf of his Dad because his dad wrote the rules. 

Doesn't mean that the actions were ethical or even corrupt.

Edited by West

1 hour ago, West said:

The problem is we tend to assess based on "legality". 

It wouldn't be illegal for the Chinese to do business with Hunter on behalf of his Dad because his dad wrote the rules. 

Doesn't mean that the actions were ethical or even corrupt.

Laws can be inconvenient alright.