Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Never mind those two. You’ve done a great job backing up your statements.

Thanks. I keep asking for everyone to share what they are basing their decision and thoughts on, but all I get are MSM headlines, a Scientific American article and insults.

I bet I've posted about 50 peer-reviewed medical studies along with other supporting information but all these people who have been screaming "Follow the science!" suddenly have no interest in it, now that it's flooding in.  I'm starting to suspect they never did.

41 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Scientific America's article is all the evidence I need to not only underscore the wisdom of being vaccinated but also that of ignoring the sort of 'science' you subscribe to and more to the point why.

Perhaps if you could convince Scientific American not to mention science and medical establishments around the planet to publish and subscribe to your conclusions you'd get better traction.

Like anyone who can conclusively convince the world climate change action is unnecessary you'll soon find high schools being named after you, Nobel Prizes being awarded and you'll be buried under a pile of underwear that would make Steven Tyler blush.      

Why would anyone accept a titers reading in mouse data as a sign of vaccine efficacy in a variant specific vaccine booster, when the titers being measured were already elicited by the previous vaccine that was known to not stop Omicron?

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Why would anyone accept a titers reading in mouse data as a sign of vaccine efficacy in a variant specific vaccine booster, when the titers being measured were already elicited by the previous vaccine that was known to not stop Omicron?

I have no idea, what did WHO's experts say when you told them?

I don't recall anything in the news that might indicate your answer caused a 180° turn in attitude towards COVID vaccine by the vast VAST majority of medical expertise on the subject.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I have no idea, what did WHO's experts say when you told them?

I don't recall anything in the news that might indicate your answer caused a 180° turn in attitude towards COVID vaccine by the vast VAST majority of medical expertise on the subject.

You did not include, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Bloggers and Podcasts as you evidence.

Wassamatta wit you???

How is anyone gonna believe you??  ?

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Goddess said:

I bet I've posted about 50 peer-reviewed medical studies along with other supporting information but all these people who have been screaming "Follow the science!" suddenly have no interest in it, now that it's flooding in.  I'm starting to suspect they never did.

What was the response to the meta-analysis you submitted for peer review...and no I don't mean DOP, OftenWrong and WasteCanMan, I mean experts at major national and international medical establishments and academies of sciences - institutions where real professionals actually know how to follow science?  

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

What was the response to the meta-analysis you submitted for peer review...and no I don't mean DOP, OftenWrong and WasteCanMan, I mean experts at major national and international medical establishments and academies of sciences - institutions where real professionals actually know how to follow science?  

The institutions have been compromised.  They were compromised many years ago.  If you're not aware, this has been an issue in the US for about 20 years - many people smarter than you or I have been warning that it is dangerous to have the Pharma industry paying the CDC and FDA and funding doctors and scientists.  Fauci has spent his entire career concentrating power in himself and the institutions he runs.

The scientists I am listening to right now are the ones who have not been compromised by accepting Fauci bribes.  They are the ones who have actually followed the science, established and emerging.

The Pharma funded ones are unfortunately the ones running the show now - Fauci has made sure of it.  They don't follow science, they allow no questioning of what they say and they have to forced by law to reveal their clinical data.  Pfizer's application to the FDA for the EUA came attached to a $2.3 million wire transfer.

If you don't see the conflicts of interest, I can't help you.

But believe me, Big Pharma doesn't give a goddamn about you.  And by paying off the FDA and CDC, they ensure those institutions don't either.

Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine - Part 2 | Malhotra | Journal of Insulin Resistance

Underlying causes for this failure include regulatory capture – guardians that are supposed to protect the public are in fact funded by the corporations that stand to gain from the sale of those medications. A failure of public health messaging has also resulted in wanton waste of resources and a missed opportunity to help individuals lead healthier lives with relatively simple – and low cost – lifestyle changes.

There is a strong scientific, ethical and moral case to be made that the current COVID vaccine administration must stop until all the raw data has been subjected to fully independent scrutiny. Looking to the future, the medical and public health professions must recognise these failings and eschew the tainted dollar of the medical-industrial complex. It will take a lot of time and effort to rebuild trust in these institutions, but the health – of both humanity and the medical profession – depends on it.

• Like 1

BTW, the author of that article is Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a former staunch advocate of the covid inoculations.

He is a highly respected British cardiologist and expert in evidence-based medicine and was prompted to take a critical look at the vaccine data after the unexpected death of his father 6 months after vaccination, which is totally consistent with the 5 month delay time for clotting. He spent 6 months carefully studying the data and consulting with other top scientists. He’s now calling for a halt to the vaccines based on the data.

He “slowly and reluctantly” came to the conclusion he was wrong about the safety and efficacy of the COVID vaccines. His journey was documented in his first paper. He mentions he teaches evidence-based medicine and follows all the principles.

How many journals refused to publish his papers? The answer is zero. He simply submitted the papers to one of the very few medical journals with no ties to big pharma and no advertising and would take a paper of 10,000 words.  It was split into two articles because the journal has a size limit for a single article. He started working on the paper 9 months ago.  After a 3 month double blind peer-review, the papers were accepted.

The big problem they have in discrediting him is they can't figure out why he changed his mind (other than the scientific evidence of course). He has everything to lose by speaking out.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra is a hero. When he learned he was wrong, he did the right thing: publicly admitted his mistake and called for the halt to the vaccines.

He was publicly advocating for the vaccines and he himself is double jabbed with the COVID vaccines. When a personal event made him question what he had been told, he spent 6 months looking at the data and publicly admitted he was wrong.  I can relate to this.  It was my sister's vaccine injury that made me start looking at things more critically. He did this at considerable risk to his reputation.

He’s the type of doctor that the authorities and the medical community should be listening to. Instead they are trying to silence and discredit him and his work. They should be ashamed of their actions. History will not be kind to them.

The truth will eventually come out. Those who stonewall the inevitable will suffer the consequences.

Edited by Goddess

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

The institutions have been compromised.  They were compromised many years ago.  

Yes I'm well aware of corruption amongst the powerful and wealthy. I've been advising/advocating for decades now that we get in between these two by outlawing in-camera lobbying.

Problem is too many ordinary people do not want other ordinary people doing that. Apparently it wouldn't be fair or it would take away our free speech or lead to totalitarianism or something, sound familiar?

39 minutes ago, Goddess said:

BTW, the author of that article is Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a former staunch advocate of the covid inoculations.

He is a highly respected British cardiologist and expert in evidence-based medicine and was prompted to take a critical look at the vaccine data after the unexpected death of his father 6 months after vaccination, which is totally consistent with the 5 month delay time for clotting. He spent 6 months carefully studying the data and consulting with other top scientists. He’s now calling for a halt to the vaccines based on the data.

Though I think his work on convincing people to improve their diet/fitness is worthy, he's been regularly criticized (going back long before COVID was ever a thing) for poor research, misleading statements and a lack of evidence in his publications.  Dr. Malhotra's main claim to fame is that he's outspoken, controversial and contrarian.  The "Pioppi diet" he published is a laughingstock in the medical and dietary communities.  

No doubt Dr. Malhotra is "highly respected" by angry anoms on reddit and bored losers who get their news from Facebook, but cherry-picking the relatively few doctors who say the things you want to here and elevating them as top authorities is comical.  

The TDLR of your argument:  The majority of doctors are wrong because spooks, Big Pharma and Klaus Schwab.  The handful of dissenters saying exactly what you want to hear are the only people you're interested in.  ?

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The TDLR of your argument:  The majority of doctors are wrong because spooks, Big Pharma and Klaus Schwab.  The handful of dissenters saying exactly what you want to hear are the only people you're interested in.  

To be perfectly honest, I don't really believe the extent of corruption is as bad as some might think. I do believe however that even greater damage is done by the perception that corruption is widespread organized and global. And I think this is directly attributable to the extent of evasiveness within official circles. Couple this with fake news and loss of faith in government...

We're in a terrible place that's worse than any dystopian fiction I've ever heard about.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes I'm well aware of corruption amongst the powerful and wealthy. I've been advising/advocating for decades now that we get in between these two by outlawing in-camera lobbying.

Yet you'll blindly heed the word of Scientific American and ignore the covid stats for our entire country. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Yet you'll blindly heed the word of Scientific American and ignore the covid stats for our entire country. 

There's nothing blind about it at all. I see little to no reason why I shouldn't heed Scientific American.

If you do let's see it.

In the meantime I'm ignoring your interpretation of stats and listening to theirs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, eyeball said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't really believe the extent of corruption is as bad as some might think. I do believe however that even greater damage is done by the perception that corruption is widespread organized and global. And I think this is directly attributable to the extent of evasiveness within official circles. Couple this with fake news and loss of faith in government...

We're in a terrible place that's worse than any dystopian fiction I've ever heard about.

Of course.  The conspiracy clown parade didn't form out of nowhere and the basis for some of their grievances are real.  Their rabid stupidity and overreactions were the natural and predictable consequence of similarly stupid screeching from the left.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't really believe the extent of corruption is as bad as some might think.

Cheese and rice. 

We were fear-mongered about covid from Jan of 2020 right up until this very second to the point where the vast majority of Canadians have no f'ing clue about covid and the dangers it presents, ditto for the jabs.

Canadians to this day vastly overrate their chances of being gravely affected by covid. 

Children and young, healthy people aren't at risk at all. Even healthy old people aren't risk. About 90% of Canadians, probably more, wouldn't need the jabs even if they worked and they were safe. But the jabs don't work and they're not safe. It's completely unknown just how dangerous they are long term, but there are short-term side-effects which should be avoided at all costs. Myocarditis and the massive disruption of menstrual cycles from the vax are nothing to sneeze at. 

Despite all the facts that have come in, when you watch the Blue Jays games you'll still see ads from our federal gov't urging everyone to get the boosters. It's a complete farce. 

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's nothing blind about it at all. I see little to no reason why I shouldn't heed Scientific American.

If you do let's see it.

In the meantime I'm ignoring your interpretation of stats and listening to theirs.

If you have a problem with my interpretation of the stats let's hear your explanation...

You don't, you can't think of anything, either because the math is over your head or you're just too stubborn to admit that your vax-Naziism was founded on bullshit. Now you're just clinging to your Scientific American blankie for all you're worth. 

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Of course.  The conspiracy clown parade didn't form out of nowhere and the basis for some of their grievances are real.  Their rabid stupidity and overreactions were the natural and predictable consequence of similarly stupid screeching from the left.  

Oh, here we go!

Moonbox was the centrist voice of reason this whole time guys! Who knew? 

LMAO. I think conservatives, and especially the vax skeptics among us, are looking pretty damn good in hindsight. I doubt that any of your old posts have aged as well. 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The problem is different variants of covid have different effects.  They have different transmission rates, and affect people differently.   Your "stats" don't take that into account.   So why should anyone believe your simplistic and factually ignorant conclusions?   Wouldn't that be the height of folly?

Edited by Galloway
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No I'm pretty sure that stupid screeching is also the result of decades of evasiveness and the resultant destruction of public trust.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.pewresearch.org/2021/03/05/a-year-of-u-s-public-opinion-on-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

More proof that conservatives are smarter than leftists, as if we needed any more. 

The main thing your link shows is that conservatives suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.  That doesn't mean they're smarter, quite the opposite.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Of course.  The conspiracy clown parade didn't form out of nowhere and the basis for some of their grievances are real.  

Of course it didn't form out of nowhere.  Conservative leadership has been working hard for decades instilling fear and hate into their base, to the point where they would rather hurt black and brown skin people than help their own children.   See "Young Bucks" and "Welfare Queens" for more information.

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

The institutions have been compromised.  They were compromised many years ago.  If you're not aware, this has been an issue in the US for about 20 years - many people smarter than you or I have been warning that it is dangerous to have the Pharma industry paying the CDC and FDA and funding doctors and scientists.  Fauci has spent his entire career concentrating power in himself and the institutions he runs

Got it.  There's a giant world wide conspiracy, involving millions of scientists and healthcare workers, from all religions and countries, and they're doing all this to make the CEOs of Pharma rich, and to keep Fauci in power.    ?

• Like 1