Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

From page 7, table 1

1223 vaccine deaths in this 3 month reporting period.  Out of 42,000 injections, that's almost a 3% death rate.

Nope.  That's not the number of injections.  That's the number of adverse event reports, of which ~25,000 were medically confirmed and the others were not.  By Feb 1 2021 (one month before this document was published), something like 26 million vaccines (not all Pfizer) had been administered in the US alone.  

This document is also not reporting confirmed events caused by the vaccine, but rather a report of any/all adverse events that were reported after someone got the vaccine.  That's why things like Hantavirus and Herpes are listed on the long list of reported events you referred to earlier.  Hopefully we can both agree than the Pfizer vaccine doesn't give people Hantavirus!  ?

Once again, you spectacularly fail at understanding and interpreting your own sources.  

Edited by Moonbox

47 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I know.  With a vaccine injured sister, it seems to me, too - they  just want them to shut up and die quickly so no one ever knows about them.

I feel like I read more of these studies and trials than Tam or any of the public health officials do.  They certainly never comment on them, and all of them have repeatedly refused to share the studies or trials they are following to base restrictions and lockdowns and mandates on.

I'm just looking at page 12, the pregnancy and lactation adverse events.  Right off the bat, I see the number of cases is 1%.  That means 1 out of every 100 pregnant women will experience an AE.  WHY are they not telling women this?  Then they go through all the AE's and at the bottom PFIZER concludes: "There are no safety signals that emerged from a review of these cases."

Nothing to see here.  Look away, look away.

They file it all under "The benefits of getting vaccinated outweigh the risks".

What they really mean is: "The benefit of forcing all of the peons to Pfizerjab is that it might help prevent some wealthy at-risk people from getting COVID, so any level of risk to the peons is acceptable."

51 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

That's the number of adverse event reports, of which ~25,000 were medically confirmed and the others were not.  

From the data, page 6:

Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed)

Confirmed is confirmed.

42 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Nope.  That's not the number of injections.  That's the number of adverse event reports, of which ~25,000 were medically confirmed and the others were not.  By Feb 1 2021 (one month before this document was published), something like 26 million vaccines (not all Pfizer) had been administered in the US alone.  

This document is also not reporting confirmed events caused by the vaccine, but rather a report of any/all adverse events that were reported after someone got the vaccine.  That's why things like Hantavirus and Herpes are listed on the long list of reported events you referred to earlier.  Hopefully we can both agree than the Pfizer vaccine doesn't give people Hantavirus!  ?

Once again, you spectacularly fail at understanding and interpreting your own sources.  

1) The numbers that Goddess is quoting are from the "Relevant Cases" section, and at least some of the other data in that doc is from "Potentially Relevant Cases". What makes you think that they're not related to the jab? 

2) You're not qualified to say that no one got Hantavirus or Herpes from the Pfizer jab. Theoretically covid wasn't supposed to sneak out of a lab either. 

3) You should make sure that you're correct before you get snotty

4) The overarching theme here isn't "there's nothing at all to see herel", it's "there are life-altering side-effects on that list".

5) Why do you feel like it's your duty to downplay the serious side-effects that people are facing?

6) Why do you think it's ok that so many people who didn't need the jab were pressured into taking it, and they are now facing these issues?

7) Why are we not supposed to know about this before we just "take the jab and stfu"?  

Once again, your post spectacularly failed to be relevant or useful. 

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

2) You're not qualified to say that no one got Hantavirus or Herpes from the Pfizer jab. Theoretically covid wasn't supposed to sneak out of a lab either. 

More and more studies coming out showing each successive jab affects immune system functioning.  Which is exactly what the silenced doctors and scientists said would happen, and is happening in highly vaccinated countries like Israel. 

What that means is, if the jabs are lowering immune systems and suppressing the body's ability to fight off other diseases and illnesses, we are going to see surges in other diseases and illnesses in the next few years.

Also lots of things that are currently being studied (remember, these are experimental jabs, YOU are the research) such as people with comorbidities that were previously under control, now experiencing issues again with those comorbidities, post-jab.  I know there are reports of those with cancer in remission, experiencing it coming back with a vengeance after the jabs.  I imagine a virus like herpes would be the same.

Haven't heard anything about Hantavirus, but then - I didn't prepare that document, so I'm not sure why he's laughing at me.

46 minutes ago, Goddess said:

From the data, page 6:

Confirmed is confirmed.

There is medically confirmed and there is non-medically confirmed.  What sort of non-medical confirmation are you thinking you're getting here?  ?

Either way, it doesn't even matter.  You GROSSLY misunderstood everything about that document, especially with how you calculated a 3% death rate off of a total of 42,000 injections, when the actual injection rate was in the tens of millions.  

Good job again Goddess.  Once more you've proven you're unwilling/unable to do 30 seconds of critical thinking when posting and citing references.  

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

What sort of non-medical confirmation are you thinking you're getting here?

I know the answer to this question.  Clearly you do not.

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Either way, it doesn't even matter.  You GROSSLY misunderstood everything about that document, especially with how you calculated a 3% death rate off of a total of 42,000 injections, when the actual injection rate was in the tens of millions.  

You are incorrect and I would try to explain it to you, but I don't think you are capable of comprehending.

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

More and more studies coming out showing each successive jab affects immune system functioning.  Which is exactly what the silenced doctors and scientists said would happen, and is happening in highly vaccinated countries like Israel. 

What that means is, if the jabs are lowering immune systems and suppressing the body's ability to fight off other diseases and illnesses, we are going to see surges in other diseases and illnesses in the next few years.

Yeah, I find it weird that our PM/Health Ministry wants us to put all of our eggs into one basket with the jabs. There's a good reason why the Royals don't all fly on one plane, or sit together as a large group in foreign countries. 

There's so much that can go wrong, and if a hostile country knows exactly what white blood cells our bodies are going to produce then they can just tailor-make a virus to defeat it. 

There are probably 10,000 things that can go wrong and I can only think of a handful of them. Our immune system has worked for thousands of years against thousands of microbes, can a team of doctors really surpass it during "Operation Warp Speed"? I hope so, but I don't wanna bet on it if I don't have to. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You are incorrect and I would try to explain it to you, but I don't think you are capable of comprehending.

You're not going to explain it because you don't have an explanation.  You've embarrassed yourself AGAIN  posting another reference/citation you didn't understand, and now that you've said a bunch of dumb stuff that's quickly and demonstrably false, you can only hope to move on.  

Edited by Moonbox

8 hours ago, Boges said:

I know you're going to groan at this, but the "with" not "because" of metric comes into play here. 

No groaning at all as I completely agree with you. The guy in the video you posted said about 10% of Covid deaths were likely with Covid but not because of Covid however there were reports coming in before the Delta wave that showed at least 25% of deaths were not because of Covid. Even in the UK they started reporting deaths as inclusive or exclusive which is the same as saying with or because and those were consistently showing a 25-30% difference. This is still lower than the difference in 'with' and 'from' deaths under Omicron however what hasn't changed is why these deaths are happening.

Ironically, there was a decent article on this topic on ctv.ca today (https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/the-grey-zone-hindering-efforts-to-count-canada-s-covid-19-deaths-1.5801131)

We're seeing a lot of people who are coming in who have COVID that has exacerbated underlying diseases,” he told CTVNews.ca in a phone interview on Feb. 16. “COVID lowers the threshold for people with underlying problems to get sick enough to come into hospitals.” Underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes, can increase a person’s chances of developing severe COVID-19 illness, said Dr. David Kelvin, a professor in Dalhousie University’s department of microbiology and immunology in Halifax. These conditions can also make it difficult to ascribe a cause of death if a patient passes away, he said.

“It's a very difficult task to sort out what's directly related to COVID-19,” Kelvin said in a phone interview on Feb. 16. “You really need the details on each individual case to assess whether it's directly related to COVID-19 or associated with COVID-19.”

At the start of the pandemic they didn't really know what the comorbidities were and as such anyone with Covid was dying because of Covid. I won't get into the conspiracy theories but I do even know cases where people died from suicides and were marked as Covid deaths!! As the pandemic went on and comorbidities emerged, you started to see the people who were dying from this mostly had these pre-existing conditions in common. At this point the idea of dying WITH Covid started. For a very long time now, it has been clear that the people dying from/with Covid almost all had co-morbidities. Take for example the data from Alberta:

1931930376_albertadeaths.thumb.jpg.487b90edaffdb6d017897bfd6b5e2132.jpg

First I will acknowledge that the population of Alberta is small in comparison to the country but this stat is the only thing I have seen on this.  As per the image, 96% of deaths involve people with one or more co-morbidities. When this first graphic came out last summer, that number was 97%. So it has remained very consistent. 

I can agree that the Omicron wave will have more deaths of people dying WITH Covid but the deaths are still largely and almost exclusively happening with people that have pre-existing conditions.  Even the hospitalizations and ICU visits reflect the same thing. 

This was never a pandemic of the unvaccinated, rather it was a pandemic of the pre-existing conditions. 

Edited by Accountability Now

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

You're not going to explain it because you don't have an explanation.  You've embarrassed yourself AGAIN  posting another reference/citation you didn't understand, and now that you've said a bunch of dumb stuff that's quickly and demonstrably false, you can only hope to move on.  

You embarrassed yourself by showing your complete lack of understanding and your fanatic devotion to wallowing in ignorance. 

Now that you've made your 4,700th post in a row that's completely devoid of any useful content whatsoever, you can only hope to move on. Maybe there's a site somewhere called "opinions only" where you can be a rockstar. 

FYI a lot of people here care about important statistics and other useful information, and we don't care about your mushroom syndrome. 

9 hours ago, Boges said:

I know you're going to groan at this, but the "with" not "because" of metric comes into play here. 

Boges, how many people have you ever heard of who died "of covid", and not "with it"?

The MSM tried many times to convince us that the death of a "59 yr old in England who was mostly healthy" or some similar story, was proof that covid was ravaging the entire unvaxed population.

The MSM used "The anecdote heard 'round the world" to convince us that adaptive immunity to covid didn't exist over and over for 2 years now. How did one guy's alleged story form the basis of the entire planet's covid-fighting strategy? Is a single story considered to be the equivalent of a massive sample size in a scientific study now? 

The average age of covid deaths in the USA is 74 or something like that. 94% of people who died of covid there had at least one other cause of death listed on their D-Cert. They averaged about 3 co-morbidities. A very large percentage of people who died from covid there had 6 or more co-morbidities. And that was before the vax was ever given to any member of the general public. "I know you're going to groan at this, but does the "with" not "because of" metric come into play here?" No, not at all? 

In Canada over 60% of covid deaths are among people over 80 years old and most of them had co-morbidities. 80+ people only make up about 4% of our population. "Does the "with" not "because of" metric come into play here, Boges?"

Why do the Pfizer-Nazis always point out the "with, not because of" metric when it works in their favour and then try to deny that it exists in every instance of a covid death that we know of

Do you wanna know who's dying that's really, really, really healthy? Young people who vaxed. OH SNAP! Healthy professional athletes are dying right on the field, and they're all vaxed. Pro soccer players. Pro hockey players. They are literally the very healthiest people on the planet, without a doubt, and they're dying or having heart attacks from something

https://www.iihf.com/en/news/30048/sadecky_suffers_fatal_attack

Boris Sadecky, a Slovak forward who played in three IIHF tournaments, died 3 November after collapsing during a game in Dornbirn, Austria against the local Bulldogs. Sadecky was playing in the cross-border ICE Hockey League for the Bratislava Capitals last Friday, 29 October, when he lost consciousness during play towards the end of the first period. The game was immediately cancelled. He was transported to a local hospital but never recovered. He was just 24 years of age.

Is the IIHF lying? Is it normal for 24 yr old pros to die in the first period of a hockey game? I've watched 35 yr olds play triple overtime, in the playoffs where everyone gives 110% (lol), and I've never seen a pro player even get a heart attack.

Use your "with, not because of" metric to explain why all of these Pfizer-jabbed pro athletes are collapsing plz....?  

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

94% of people who died of covid there had at least one other cause of death listed on their D-Cert. They averaged about 3 co-morbidities. A very large percentage of people who died from covid there had 6 or more co-morbidities. 

Do you have a cite for this? I always post a similar stat (as shown above) using Alberta data that shows it to be 97% but I would like to have more backup than just the Alberta population. 

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

Do you have a cite for this? I always post a similar stat (as shown above) using Alberta data that shows it to be 97% but I would like to have more backup than just the Alberta population. 

You guys make it sound like COVID was an opportunity missed.

"It's just a flu that's only killing old farts"  let 'er rip!

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You guys make it sound like COVID was an opportunity missed.

"It's just a flu that's only killing old farts"  let 'er rip!

Someone like you would infer that. I asked him so that I can have facts and real data. I guess you prefer the folklore and stories you hear at the barber shop. ?

3 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Someone like you would infer that. I asked him so that I can have facts and real data.

So next time we'll be better prepared? Great. 

I guess you prefer the folklore and stories you hear at the barber shop. ?

I cut my own hair while paying attention to what a good portion of the base of support for political parties that lean towards less public funding to our health systems is saying, which is largely, let 'er rip for the reason I mentioned.

Why else make age and comorbidities such important factors other than to reinforce the obviously unspeakable implication that we should have just scraped off the weak and vulnerable and let them die? Is this really in the name of fweedumb or is it some trench warfare-like sense this was necessary to save the economy? 

55 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why else make age and comorbidities such important factors other than to reinforce the obviously unspeakable implication that we should have just scraped off the weak and vulnerable and let them die? Is this really in the name of fweedumb or is it some trench warfare-like sense this was necessary to save the economy? 

Its so that we don't have the bulk of the people scared shitless of dying from something that has a very small chance of actually doing so.

Its so that we don't go around vaccinating young healthy people who don't actually need it. 

Its so that we can educate those who actually NEED the vaccine to take the vaccine instead of imposing it on everyone. 

Its so that we make decisions based on FACTS

Should I carry on or do you get the point?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Age and comorbidities is always a factor in disease and illness.  Flu season always hits the elderly and very un-well people hardest.

There is no one wanting or wishing for it to be this way.  It's just a fact of life.  This whole "You want to kill old people" thing is garbage. 

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

There is no one wanting or wishing for it to be this way.  It's just a fact of life.  This whole "You want to kill old people" thing is garbage. 

Who said that, other than you?  

This sort of post opens the debate on whether you're just incapable or reading stuff and interpreting it intelligently (like the sources you keep faceplanting on), or if you're going out of your way to willingly misrepresent it, like here.  

12 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Its so that we don't have the bulk of the people scared shitless of dying from something that has a very small chance of actually doing so.

The let 'er rip and scorn for measures mentality has been pushed and defended since nearly day one by the mass of right-wing thought. In any case why should I believe this overarching concern you have for allaying fear in the populace? 

I guess my sense of things is influenced by knowing how scared senseless so many conservatives are these days that they imagine Trudeau = Hitler.

Scared senseless by the prospect of climate change action. Decades of fear.

Scared so senseless they'd invade another country on the basis of comic book drawings.

Scared of so many commie bogy men they're now hiding under every bed, in every closet and fluoridating our precious bodily fluids as we speak.

34 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Age and comorbidities is always a factor in disease and illness.  Flu season always hits the elderly and very un-well people hardest.

Always?  I guess that explains why it's so hard to find an excavator operator in the fall, they're always off digging mass graves.

There is no one wanting or wishing for it to be this way.  It's just a fact of life.

Of course it's a fact of life but not on the scale we've just seen, not for over a hundred years.

This whole "You want to kill old people" thing is garbage.

This whole "of course we need to protect the vulnerable" thing is hard to believe when you prefer letting a disease with the potential to kill huge numbers of them rip without measures to prevent it from doing so.

48 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You made a point? You sounded more like some old rambling man at the bus depot where you started talking about vaccines and ended up talking about 10 other things in the same story. 

I'm advocating for fact based approaches so that the people that ACTUALLY needed the vaccine would have gotten it. Instead our government tried to push the vaccine on everyone which we knew would create a push back because for most people, COVID was a minor cold/flu.  So the people who are susceptible hear about this and feel like they don't need the vaccine when they are in fact the very people that do. If the government gave two shits about people's heath they would have promoted the facts involved here and not some false narrative. But hey...you keep chasing that bogeyman and make sure you sleep well tonight. 

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Always?

Yes. A person's age and health pretty much always affects their ability to deal with diseases or illnesses that come along.

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Of course it's a fact of life but not on the scale we've just seen, not for over a hundred years.

World population has gone UP in the usual amount for the last 2 years.

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This whole "of course we need to protect the vulnerable" thing is hard to believe when you prefer letting a disease with the potential to kill huge numbers of them rip without measures to prevent it from doing so.

There are lots of measures available.  Elderly people have the vaccines, they have masks, they have social distancing, they can stay home during peak periods.

I dont' believe we should to shut down society for an illness with an IFR that is only .05% higher than the seasonal flu.

You never seem concerned about the collateral damage being done -  youth suicide rates have increased by 300%, businesses have gone bankrupt or are nearly bankrupt, families are struggling, domestic violence is skyrocketing.

2 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

You made a point? You sounded more like some old rambling man at the bus depot where you started talking about vaccines and ended up talking about 10 other things in the same story.

LOL! I knew I should have left the reference I made to the way Waste Can Man strings and pins things together!

I'm advocating for fact based approaches so that the people that ACTUALLY needed the vaccine would have gotten it. Instead our government tried to push the vaccine on everyone which we knew would create a push back because for most people, COVID was a minor cold/flu.

For most people COVID was a disease for which excavators were needed to bury the dead they were piling up so fast. Please do not try to peddle yourselves to me as being reasonable representatives of a reasonable majority. When you say we you're talking about people who think Trudeau is Hitler, that tanks would be used to crush Canadians and that COVID was merely a flu.  You seem utterly oblivious to just how incredible you've made yourselves.  I'm not about to apologize at all for referencing the other ridiculous fears I mentioned that you people are obsessed with or the danger posed by having to accommodate them.

If COVID evolves and mutates towards becoming something more manageable like the flu, great. But don't try to pretend through some power of hindsight that it's already done this or that you knew it would amongst all the other told you so's placed on constant parade around here. 

So the people who are susceptible hear about this and feel like they don't need the vaccine when they are in fact the very people that do. If the government gave two shits about people's heath they would have promoted the facts involved here and not some false narrative. But hey...you keep chasing that bogeyman and make sure you sleep well tonight.

I sleep just fine at night and even better these days seeing how far back conservative narratives have pushed the chances of their representatives ever making it to power in Canada for a long time to come.  By all means please stay blind to the damage your own fears do to help keep progress on track.  

Edited by eyeball