Candace Bergen The New CPC Leader

42 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

One could say the same thing about the liberal party, or for that matter the left side of the house...we all have our faults , i mean i don't see any holes in my hands or feet, do you have any unwanted holes...

Nope. Nor do I have any hallucinations, voices in my head or the deluded conviction I'm trapped in some authoritarian matrix of thought and body controlling institutions bent on our communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

23 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You know, I've never looked at it that way. Maybe I should support President Trump. They say "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King." I wonder if that works for half-wits. ?

Probably, considering how many politicians are willing to hold their Big Steal Noses in the face of no evidence, it even works for what would normally be considered full-wits.

Edited by eyeball

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes, you've admitted your own inability to rise above the need to spread fake news to make your ponts.

You're lying, again. That's not what I said at all.

Conservatives still have to make a point, they just have to take extreme care to frame it so that the MSM is limited in how much they can lie about it. 

Support for Trump is also an endorsement for his methods and for ignoring reality in exchange for bullshit. 

That's just childish gibberish. Try again.

53 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You know, I've never looked at it that way. Maybe I should support President Trump. They say "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King." I wonder if that works for half-wits. ?

Are you serious? The reference to blindness isn't literal. The saying applies to any group of similarly disadvantaged people.

Just keep in mind that in the land of Dems, the crooked guy with dementia is king, and in the land of the Liberals, the dumb, ethically challenged hate-monger is king. 

Trump is a towering intellectual with impeccable integrity compared to those two. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Conservatives still have to make a point, they just have to take extreme care to frame it so that the MSM is limited in how much they can lie about it. 

What was the original topic again?  LOL.  From the little I know I like Candice.  Problem at this point it just moving the chairs on the titanic.  We have one of the most horrible PMs, who through grift and dishonesty short changed contract bidders to help enrich SNC Lavalin.  And that still wasn't enough to get the CPC elected. What does the shiny pony have to do - murder kittens on live TV?

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you serious? The reference to blindness isn't literal. The saying applies to any group of similarly disadvantaged people.

Just keep in mind that in the land of Dems, the crooked guy with dementia is king, and in the land of the Liberals, the dumb, ethically challenged hate-monger is king. 

Trump is a towering intellectual with impeccable integrity compared to those two. 

I have to confess I was so wrong about Biden.  Not about his dementia.  That is obvious.  But his durability.  I seriously thought he would be supplanted by Kamel Toes by now.

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sure it is.

Maybe they're trying to hard.

Support for Trump means you buy the Big Lie. 

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sure it is.

What big lie?  That obviously Dominion Voting Systems gamed the election in various places to flip Trump votes for Biden? Or that Democrats have been cheating at least since Kennedy who stole the election from Nixon?  Hundreds of thousands of undocumented Mexicans voted in the US election.  As well as dead people.  And why not - let's just vote multiple times like Democrats did.

31 minutes ago, Faramir said:

And that still wasn't enough to get the CPC elected. What does the shiny pony have to do - murder kittens on live TV?

As long as the MSM keeps telling people that "almost all of the scandals were just cutesy misunderstandings" and "EVERYONE ELSE IS RACIST!" Trudeau can sit back and relax.

Honestly, how could a PM be unseated when the MSM is blowing sunshine up his arse 24/7? 

We have Kim Jung Un with nicer hair. 

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sure it is.

I can only write things, I can't understand them for you.

Too.

Even your fellow snipe hunters know that what you just wrote there was stupid. It's not my job to tell you why. 

26 minutes ago, Faramir said:

What big lie?  

It depends who you're talking to.

Leftist women think that there was a bigger lie than Russian collusion, as if that's possible, unless the moon really is made of cheese. Leftist men just found out that size actually does matter, and they're mortified. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

As long as the MSM keeps telling people that "almost all of the scandals were just cutesy misunderstandings" and "EVERYONE ELSE IS RACIST!" Trudeau can sit back and relax.

Honestly, how could a PM be unseated when the MSM is blowing sunshine up his arse 24/7? 

We have Kim Jung Un with nicer hair. 

Yes, I forget there are still people like say my parents that turn on the TV at 600 for the "news".  I don't watch the sunshine rays from Canada's "journalists".  I cringe when the wife says she saw something on CBC or CNN,  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Yes, I forget there are still people like say my parents that turn on the TV at 600 for the "news". 

My evening news starts at 5. That's why I call them the 5 0'clock lies and the perps that put them out there the 5 0'clock liars.

Sometimes I put them on just to see how many of their lies I can tolerate. I think my record is 10 minutes. Those who can break that record I call "the gullibles."

Edited by Infidel Dog

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I realize this does not apply to you but in most cases, I am skeptical of people who refer to others as "sheep" or somehow easily led or not intelligent. The implication is the speaker is smarter than most. We tend to forget that most people are as intelligent as us. It is a lot like driving. In twenty-five years dabbling in traffic enforcement, I never met  anyone who was not a better than average, or excellent driver. Voters are pretty smart people. They rarely vote the way I would want.

I am willing to give Ms. Bergen a chance to show what she can do. 

most voters are dumb as a post politically speaking

get real

6 hours ago, Faramir said:

I love what Trump did and tried to do and not afraid to admit that.  He made some mistakes like he was a terrible HR manager.  He should have had someone else doing the hiring for his administration.  Pence turned out to be a total a-hole for certifying the election results.  Hope that guy ends up in the dust bin of history.

he did let others do the hiring

that was the problem

he still did a better job than most POTUS's

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

My evening news starts at 5. That's why I call them the 5 0'clock lies and the perps that put them out there the 5 0'clock liars.

Sometimes I put them on just to see how many of their lies I can tolerate. I think my record is 10 minutes. Those who can break that record I call "the gullibles."

On Tucker the other day they were talking about the reading comprehension levels of students at one of the schools in Baltimore, where only 12 out of the 680+ were reading at their own grade level, and there were over 200 kids who were reading at K, 1 & 2 levels. I think grade 10 is the first grade in HS in most parts of the US but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I was mostly into sports when I was a kid, I didn't read a lot of books - J.R.R. Tolkien etc when I was in elementary - but that was enough to be reading at a college level when I was in grade 5. What kind of an excuse is there for the majority of kids in a HS being unable to read? It's not all on the schools imo. It's mainly a parental/cultural thing imo. 

The reason that I'm mentioning it is this: the low literacy level means that maybe the 12 kids in that HS who were able to read at their own grade level would be able to watch CNN or read NYT and realize when they were being lied to. The ones who are only reading at a K-2 level would never have a clue. They'll never find their own sources for statistics or actual information on the internet, and even if they did they'd never be able to make sense of it anyways.

That school is churning out lifelong Democrats: low-income, low-info voters with a chip on their shoulder, who are all gullible enough to get sucked into a riot. 

39 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Then we have to admit you are smarter than the rest of us. ?

I doubt there's a bigger collection of more stable geniuses than right here at repolitics.  We are among giants. Our most brilliant posts can't even compare to their deletions. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Is the goal to be elected?  Can a party become government without the vote of mainstream Canadians?

the goal is to provide an alternative to the Liberals

not be the Liberals

what good does winning elections do if you have to be just like the Liberals to get elected?

might as well just vote Liberal at that point

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the goal is to provide an alternative to the Liberals

not be the Liberals

what good does winning elections do if you have to be just like the Liberals to get elected?

might as well just vote Liberal at that point

Can a party get elected without support from mainstream Canadians?