More Hate Mongering From Trudeau

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Trudeau is a liar and a disgusting hate monger.

2. There were a hundred thousand people taking part in demonstrations all across the country and he's educing them all to what couple of people were not even credibly accused of.

1. Meh - none of what he said is non-factual.  Tom Quiggin's assertion that 50,000 trucks were going to Ontario was - on the other hand - not factual.  

You need to skateboard down to Indigo and buy yourself a dictionary.  Learn what "lies" are.  Politicians can tell partial truths and they all do.  If you are on the losing end, then hey maybe political discussion is not for you.  You're like the guy in grade 6 who quit soccer mid-game because you couldn't use your hands...

2. Did you even see what the Ottawa police said about the demonstrators ?  They were praising their behaviour - are you even aware of that ?  You would do your cause a lot more good promoting the positive instead of calling out a politician for half-truths, kind of like accusing a dog of peeing in the street IMO.

Anyway good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/31/canada-trudeau-denounces-anti-vaccine-trucker-protests

Trudeau is a liar and a disgusting hate monger.

There were a hundred thousand people taking part in demonstrations all across the country and he's educing them all to what couple of people were not even credibly accused of.

I think most Canadians are sympathetic to their cause, and the more the PM opens his angry festering gob the more repulsive he becomes.

They expect people to come back to Ottawa in large numbers again this weekend. I may head up there myself and see what's going on first hand. Though I hate it whenever I go there. People are always pissing and shitting everywhere.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Meh - none of what he said is non-factual. 

Everything that he sid was non-factual. He's been lying about them from the start.

You need to skateboard down to Indigo and buy yourself a dictionary.  Learn what "lies" are. 

Grow up.

Politicians can tell partial truths and they all do.  If you are on the losing end, then hey maybe political discussion is not for you.  You're like the guy in grade 6 who quit soccer mid-game because you couldn't use your hands...

Grow up.

2. Did you even see what the Ottawa police said about the demonstrators ?  They were praising their behaviour - are you even aware of that ?  You would do your cause a lot more good promoting the positive instead of calling out a politician for half-truths, kind of like accusing a dog of peeing in the street IMO.

Anyway good luck.

So hundreds of Ottawa cops, who were right there on the street for days with tens of thousands of truckers, all say one thing and Trudeau says the exact opposite, but you say that Trudeau wasn't lying....

I think that you've just proven the quality of your talking points all by yourself.

Don't ride your skateboard, don't stop playing soccer with your hands, just ask yourself why you're hurling sandbox insults and telling lies on behalf of the PM. What has he done for you? 

• Like 2

nothing he said is false there was people there causing trouble and still are people there yelling at people who are wearing masks and  other things.  What he said is not promoting hate or anything open  your eyes i know its hard for western people because just the name trudeau makes most of them foam at the mouth but still no need to spread nonsense like this.

Edited by Central2022

43 minutes ago, Central2022 said:

nothing he said is false there was people there causing trouble and still are people there yelling at people who are wearing masks and  other things.  What he said is not promoting hate or anything open  your eyes i know its hard for western people because just the name trudeau makes most of them foam at the mouth but still no need to spread nonsense like this.

Everything he said there was false. 

Don't forget that our MSM called the BLM protests "mostly peaceful" which is a drastic understatement of the violence and carnage.

For them to be characterizing this as a bunch of racists, vandals etc is just plain lying and anyone who backs them up is a liar as well. 

The signs with Nazi symbols on them showed Hitler as a Nazi, they were using the swastika as an insult, not to say that they were nazis. The MSM also knows that, but they're lying about that as well. Their dolt horde even knows it's a bunch of lies but they play along. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything he said there was false. 

Don't forget that our MSM called the BLM protests "mostly peaceful" which is a drastic understatement of the violence and carnage.

For them to be characterizing this as a bunch of racists, vandals etc is just plain lying and anyone who backs them up is a liar as well. 

The signs with Nazi symbols on them showed Hitler as a Nazi, they were using the swastika as an insult, not to say that they were nazis. The MSM also knows that, but they're lying about that as well. Their dolt horde even knows it's a bunch of lies but they play along. 

my god  nothing he said there was  false lol the only one lieing and spinning there  hear is you. There was legit people there  doing what he claimed this has nothing to do with BLM.

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, but I did see an Ottawa police chief say words to that effect, and MH also said the same thing. Ask him.

The police chief also menationed that calling in the army was an option.  If he, and his hundreds of officers, think this is strictly a peaceful protest (although, could you be cherry-picking his words), then why would he leave open calling in the military?

20 minutes ago, Central2022 said:

my god  nothing he said there was  false lol the only one lieing and spinning there  hear is you. There was legit people there  doing what he claimed this has nothing to do with BLM.

That's your opinion, and obviously not true. 

Trudeau mischaracterized the convoy 100%, and that's just a fact. Even MH's own post proves it. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/31/canada-trudeau-denounces-anti-vaccine-trucker-protests

Trudeau is a liar and a disgusting hate monger.

There were a hundred thousand people taking part in demonstrations all across the country and he's educing them all to what couple of people were not even credibly accused of.

Trudeau is a douche plain and simple.  He descends to a new low attacking those with a different way of thinking than him.  He's the Whoopi Goldberg of Canadian politics.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

The police chief also menationed that calling in the army was an option.  If he, and his hundreds of officers, think this is strictly a peaceful protest (although, could you be cherry-picking his words), then why would he leave open calling in the military?

Everything is an option, but bringing in the military to remove peaceful protestors is a bad option.

Trudeau is baiting the truckers by calling them names, hopefully they can remain the more decent party in this endeavour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Central2022 said:

The man in the white, er, black make up stumbled his way into power from day one.  He was the new shiny pony with no substance whatsoever.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything is an option, but bringing in the military to remove peaceful protestors is a bad option.

Trudeau is baiting the truckers by calling them names, hopefully they can remain the more decent party in this endeavour. 

Do you comply with the mask order when you go into public indoor spaces?  Is that a “decent” thing to do?

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

Trudeau is a douche plain and simple.  He descends to a new low attacking those with a different way of thinking than him.  He's the Whoopi Goldberg of Canadian politics.

Instead of using words like douche to describe Trudeau, and bringing conservatives down to his level, let's just use accurate descriptions of him, like hate monger and liar. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hard to tell who is the biggest pile of shyte, him or Hillary Clinton.  What is embarrassing is how Canada now has a monarchy in place where sons follow their parents and voters vote for someone because their father, Pierre was a God to hem.

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you comply with the mask order when you go into public indoor spaces?  Is that a “decent” thing to do?

The people at BLM, the group that Trudeau supports, wear masks when they go into buildings. It helps protect their identity when they're looting buildings or setting them on fire. And when they're murdering people. 

Is it decent to support BLM?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

The people at BLM, the group that Trudeau supports, wear masks when they go into buildings. It helps protect their identity when they're looting buildings or setting them on fire. And when they're murdering people. 

I vary my support for them depending on what they do.

But you answered a question that I didn’t ask.  Why?  Can you answer the one I asked?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Instead of using words like douche to describe Trudeau, and bringing conservatives down to his level, let's just use accurate descriptions of him, like hate monger and liar. 

Yes but douche just covers so much more ground.  I understand many voters plugged their noses and voted for him because the vote Party.  But there are people who think he is the greatest thing since white bread.  The guy is a clown and is obnoxious.   And just like Hillary, I just don't understand people who treat him like Paul McCartney. He's not worth gentle criticism.  He is so much more than a liar - so many others would also fit that description.  He's Mr Dress Up and Bozo the clown rolled into one.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

BLM like ANTIFA is a terrorist organization.  

• Like 1