Is Jagmeet Singh Committing Hate Speech? Is the NDP a Hate Group?

31 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pat King is pretty clearly an organizer.  Again, I don't care but Global pointed out some offensive comments he made so please don't be offended if people assume that there are racists organizing the event

I saw the comments global is trying to use to smear the thousands who are there in protest of the mandates. Big nothing burger but what do you expect from Trudeau's propaganda machine?

But to get back on track, yes Jagmeet is stirring up hate. If someone putting a "Mandate Freedom" sign around Terry Fox statue is the worst thing thats happened I'd say things have gone well. 

As Tamara Liche said today, if you are flying the Canadian flag upside down, it's time to flip it right side up. The unity this convoy brought among different colors, religions, and people groups (big Quebec representation), it's time to take pride in the spirit of this country. 

The press and politicians can't divide people any longer 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It seems the proof is kind of weak, first They are not sure who or whom is the key organizers of the convoy, and that they have some names that may have done some administration like set up the go fund me page, or posted where you could join the convoy,  gather some signatures for a petition, ... for the convoy and it seems they belong to far right organizations... But hey best guess is good enough for proof today.. 

It can be difficult to determine who is a key organizer of the convoy, but there are some names that emerge time and time again — whether as authors of the $7.4million GoFundMe campaign, as points of contact on the website that boasts a petition with 240,000 signatures, or on social media posts providing widely-shared directions to anyone hoping to join.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Based on the video it seems very much like Mr. King is an organizer.  He was also signed up early on.

Based on a self proclamation, well thats proof, In the article the globe did say they can not say who the organizers are. Then in a video produced by them they have some wingnut proclaim he is the organizer. pppssssttt Michael i'm confessing i'm the ghost of Christmas past.... Your a smart guy Michael think this guy could organize a trip to the beer frig.....

there is a lot of reaching being done to down play the whole convoy thing, why is it so important for everyone to degrade these guys... Has there been any violence, rushing of parliament, a show of force and what has the been the over all message of the convoy been ...is it racist, filled with hate, Islamophobic, 

7 hours ago, OntarioRacism2021 said:

Did they find a link between the drivers and the convoy organizers to the two people mentioned? If so, i didn't see it. What was the role? What is the link between their ideologies and the rally? Seems like none. The Charter allows for freedom of thought. 

By the way, this source, global news, also wrote an article based on the opinion of the mother of the accused. Not exactly objective journalism.  And, he admitted it and was convicted of a hate crime. So, keep citing global. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/6591168/man-charged-murder-hammer-attack-toronto/amp/

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

And the OP says he called the Truckers racist, but he seems to me to have said the leaders were.  Pretty reasonable conclusion.

Oh yes there is a racist under every bush these days.  This is why I loathe anti-racist or anti-hate organizations.  Such as anti-racist action.  Just liberal do gooder groups thinking they are brave for tilting at Canada's 10 racists.

18 hours ago, OntarioRacism2021 said:

By the way, this source, global news, also wrote an article based on the opinion of the mother of the accused. Not exactly objective journalism.  And, he admitted it and was convicted of a hate crime. So, keep citing global. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/6591168/man-charged-murder-hammer-attack-toronto/amp/

If they were reporting say on Greta or environment groups would they mention that they are far left.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok so you feel racism isn't a problem.  Dully noted...

I feel racism is not a major problem and most people are fair minded.  The default to these leftist groups like anti-racist action is that every white person is racist and these "brave" souls have to stop them.  So brave to go hunt down keyboard racists in a nation where racism is pretty much non-existent.  They won't allow anyone to have "bad" opinions.  My grandfather for instance is entitled to his opinions, as wrong as they are, about the Japanese.  He doesn't deserve jail time or to be hounded by white liberal punks.

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm with you on this one. Bigotry is a major problem. 

When the PM of your country is a hate monger, and the media doesn't discuss it, you have a major problem. 

I asked my American wife about racism she experienced while in the USA.  She said there is plenty of racism, like her ex boyfriend's black family against her for dating a black man.  No one ever talks about that.

The thread is getting a bit off-topic.

No, the NDP is not a hate group, but Jagmeet Singh sits at the table with terrorist organizers, which means that he is definitely a terrorist. 

I'm pretty sure that anyone sitting at the head table with the leaders of the KKK, sharing ideas for future plans, would be considered to be a white supremacist. 

The people sitting with him were saying things like this:

One of the other speakers, NSYF’s Shamsher Singh, spoke of two “diametrically opposed” perceptions of Sikh identity.

“One is about sovereignty, explicitly and uncompromisingly,” he said. “It endorses the superiority of our culture, our language and our ideals. It is about Sikh spaces and Sikh institutions. And it endorses violence as a legitimate form of resistance and survival.” The other, he said, embraces conformity and “commodification of our culture.”

Just in case anyone is wondering, the 'commodification of one's culture' is not a good thing, so he was clearly advocating for the violent option. 

When he said it, Singh didn't flinch. 

The video doesn't work anymore, apparently the fact that Jagmeet is a terrorist is being hidden for some reason. 

Verdict: Singh is a TERRORIST. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The thread is getting a bit off-topic.

No, the NDP is not a hate group, but Jagmeet Singh sits at the table with terrorist organizers, which means that he is definitely a terrorist. 

I'm pretty sure that anyone sitting at the head table with the leaders of the KKK, sharing ideas for future plans, would be considered to be a white supremacist. 

The people sitting with him were saying things like this:

Just in case anyone is wondering, the 'commodification of one's culture' is not a good thing, so he was clearly advocating for the violent option. 

When he said it, Singh didn't flinch. 

The video doesn't work anymore, apparently the fact that Jagmeet is a terrorist is being hidden for some reason. 

Verdict: Singh is a TERRORIST. 

Which means he is a fringe element because most Sikhs do not advocate violence, only a small fringe of them, like those that took out Air India.  That puts him a real special category.  But to be fair doesn't the Bloc advocate some pretty extremist violent stuff?

• Like 1