Trucker's Convoy

West

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Writing so many valid concerns off as conspiracy theory is exactly how the Liberals have handled protests against their policies.  It’s a cop out.  There are plenty of good reasons to question this government over its use of mandates, overreach, freezing and seizing of bank accounts, Emergencies Act, vilifying Canadians, etc.  Trudeau’s support of WEF policies and the WEF’s “penetration of Cabinet” (WEF head’s own words) are not a bunch of conspiracy nonsense when we see our PM maintaining digital vax passes without a clear scientific or constitutional reason, impose more carbon taxes when fuel is already brutally expensive, and so on.  

it is the Liberals who have become disloyal

fallen to a Communist takeover of the American Marxists

serving a cabal of Internationalist elites against the interests of Confederation

pitting Canadians against one another in order to divide & conquer for their one party Post National State

now the Guardians of Confederation must rise in defence of the Queen once again

defense of the monarch against this revolutionary People's Republic set upon the Loyalists

Nec Aspera Terrent

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Writing so many valid concerns off as conspiracy theory is exactly how the Liberals have handled protests against their policies.  It’s a cop out.  There are plenty of good reasons to question this government over its use of mandates, overreach, freezing and seizing of bank accounts, Emergencies Act, vilifying Canadians, etc.  Trudeau’s support of WEF policies and the WEF’s “penetration of Cabinet” (WEF head’s own words) are not a bunch of conspiracy nonsense when we see our PM maintaining digital vax passes without a clear scientific or constitutional reason, impose more carbon taxes when fuel is already brutally expensive, and so on.   The conspiracy theory line in this context comes across as dismissive.  

Concerns are one thing but to continually blab about the same thing and get reinforcement from a few same ilk, page after page is evident of conspiracy theory.

Like your diatribe...you keep on keeping on of the same old same old. Repetitiveness is not proof of anything except that to identify a single minded person.

The world passes some of you by and moves on but some of you are stuck in the past and continue to whine about it.

Your (the general you) message has become redundant and old.

Edited by ExFlyer

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

it's all the same country

Not going to derail the thread, only a quick one: no. It's not. For a few decades at least, de facto it's a different country. The Queen is a figurehead royal in another, foreign country. She doesn't decide anything there and cannot. To bestow upon her some magical powers in the imagination is only that, a play of imagination. With nothing like that in reality. Could GG, Her loyal representative stop an authoritarian move by a majority PM? Good luck.

No it's never good to disconnect, cut ties with the reality. Even for the best of reasons.

P.S. the problem of this country is the lack, total absence of any independent checks on majority governments, and PM. We will not find the answer to this obvious problem that no one cared to notice in decades if not centuries in pure imagination. No it has be real, physical and functional.

Edited by myata

13 minutes ago, myata said:

The Queen is a figurehead royal in another, foreign country.

it states in the Canada Act 1982 :

"Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada and Canada's Head of State. She is the personal embodiment of the Crown in Canada"

so you are the one who is mistaken

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Concerns are one thing but to continually blab about the same thing and get reinforcement from a few same ilk, page after page is evident of conspiracy theory.

Like your diatribe...you keep on keeping on of the same old same old. Repetitiveness is not proof of anything except that to identify a single minded person.

The world passes some of you by and moves on but some of you are stuck in the past and continue to whine about it.

Your (the general you) message has become redundant and old.

You never address any of it.  You just downplay and divert, giving cover for the Trudeau Liberals.  If I want that I just have to watch CTV or any other apologist drivel.  

27 minutes ago, myata said:

Not going to derail the thread, only a quick one: no. It's not. For a few decades at least, de facto it's a different country. The Queen is a figurehead royal in another, foreign country. She doesn't decide anything there and cannot. To bestow upon her some magical powers in the imagination is only that, a play of imagination. With nothing like that in reality. Could GG, Her loyal representative stop an authoritarian move by a majority PM? Good luck.

No it's never good to disconnect, cut ties with the reality. Even for the best of reasons.

P.S. the problem of this country is the lack, total absence of any independent checks on majority governments, and PM. We will not find the answer to this obvious problem that no one cared to notice in decades if not centuries in pure imagination. No it has be real, physical and functional.

I mostly agree except that the Queen represents the collective sum total wisdom of the Commonwealth.  Many lessons about the danger of tyranny and the unshackled Leviathan of an undemocratic state can be learned through the history of Parliamentary democracy.  These institutions have come through the crucible of centuries of war, the Magna Carta, invasions, colonizations, common law, the struggles against fascism and communism, etc.   The Queen represents our modern Canadian liberal-democracy.  I’m fact, our military’s service to Her Majesty is its guarantor.  Trudeau is playing havoc with a civilization forged over thousands of years, going back to Rome, the ancient Celts, Greece, Assyria, and so on.  Post-National State is akin to Mao’s Cultural Revolution.  It attempts to recast history in favour of Marxist-nihilist ideologues who want total control over society to implement their self-interested puritanical vision for how we should live. 

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m fact, our military’s service to Her Majesty is its guarantor. 

God, Queen, Country

Regiment, Corps, Commander-in-Chief

take up the Colours

or be made an American republican by default

there's never going to be a Republic of Canada

Canada is diametrically opposed to republicanism at the foundational level

there is only the British Crown,  there is no other Canada to defend

je me souviens

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Great American said:

That is a FACT

The same goes for scientists and doctors.

Most of those so called experts, doctors and scientists are pretty much on the payroll of the KM globalist elite. The lying MSM kisses their arses. They get to spread their lies and bullshit.

While other experts, doctors and scientists get the ignore treatment by the lying MSM. Sadly, here in the west, we only get to read and hear one side of the story that the MSM wants us to know and read and hear about.

We get to see and hear Zelensky speak on MSM, but Putin is denied his right to speak on the MSM, and is totally ignored by the lying MSM, to be able to give his side of the story. This is all just another case of always favoring one side of the story. 

I have no pony in this race between Russia and Ukraine but I do like to be able to get both sides of the story from the MSM, and not just one side of the story from the MSM. Just my opinion. 

the choice is not between a Canadian monarchy or a Canadian republic

the choice is between a Confederation bound together by the British Crown

or breaking up into smaller separate countries

Republic of Quebec, Dominion of Ontario, Commonwealth of British Columbia, etcetera

once the Queen is removed from the constitution, that is not Canada anymore, that's a new country

but it won't be one country, it will be the Canada's once again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Most of those so called experts, doctors and scientists are pretty much on the payroll of the KM globalist elite. The lying MSM kisses their arses. They get to spread their lies and bullshit

I am sure that the APA took same sex attraction off of the DMS list purely for political reasons, not scientific ones.

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have no pony in this race between Russia and Ukraine but I do like to be able to get both sides of the story from the MSM, and not just one side of the story from the MSM. Just my opinion. 

I know one thing: My nation's policy is to engage and even  enter any nation in the western hemisphere if we feel threatened. In my life we have entered El Salvador and Nicaragua, Panama, and various South American nations. Heck, in 1848 we captured Mexico City. LOL.

So who are we to stop Russia from entering a nation on its border?

Furthermore, Russia may be an evil nation, but Ukraine is no saint either. It is highly corrupt. Its almost like a little Russia. If Russia had gone into Poland I would have been all for bombing the fuck out of the Russkie bastards. But the Ukraine? Meh. I feel about the same as if they had went into Libya.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Great American said:

America is signatory to a pact with Ukraine

in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union

Ukraine agreed to give up their arsenal of nuclear weapons

in return for security guarantees from America, Britain & the Russian themselves

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

America is signatory to a pact with Ukraine

in the wake of the collapse of the Soviet Union

Ukraine agreed to give up their arsenal of nuclear weapons

in return for security guarantees from America, Britain & the Russian themselves

Really? Hmm. Have I been caught with my pants down?

I am a big enough man to admit if I am wrong about something. If this is true, then Biden should have honored the agreement.

BUT the devil is always in the details. I would have to see the details of the agreement before making a final determination.

Just now, Great American said:

Really? Hmm. Have I been caught with my pants down?

I am a big enough man to admit if I am wrong about something. If this is true, then Biden should have honored the agreement.

BUT the devil is always in the details. I would have to see the details of the agreement before making a final determination.

point being, the agreement is a mandate for America to intervene

under national & international law & the laws of armed conflict

whether it is a wise course of action in another question

but America is none the less in a frozen conflict with Russia at all times, worldwide

Balance of Terror, 15 minutes notice to launch on warning at DEFCON 1

41 minutes ago, Great American said:

I am sure that the APA took same sex attraction off of the DMS list purely for political reasons, not scientific ones.

I know one thing: My nation's policy is to engage and even  enter any nation in the western hemisphere if we feel threatened. In my life we have entered El Salvador and Nicaragua, Panama, and various South American nations. Heck, in 1848 we captured Mexico City. LOL.

Furthermore, Russia may be an evil nation, but Ukraine is no saint either. It is highly corrupt. Its almost like a little Russia. If Russia had gone into Poland I would have been all for bombing the fuck out of the Russkie bastards. But the Ukraine? Meh. I feel about the same as if they had went into Libya.

What worries me more about this feud going on between Russia and Ukraine is that rumors have it that the warmongers in Washington may even try to threaten and go as far as to try and start a war with Russia. That could then lead to a the possibility of a nuclear war with Russia. Those warmongers in the dumbocrat party, and some RINO'S, are just as nuts to start such a nuclear war with Russia. 

Russia and America and Ukraine are no better than the other. But my take on this feud here is that Russia is not the problem here, it is America, and their support for a corrupt regime in Ukraine. The Americans are fighting hard to try and win this feud with Russia but they will lose. Putin is no dummy. The dummies here are the warmongers in Washington if they think that Putin will back down. 

There appears to be a lot more going on with this feud than what we are being told. The American government is trying to hide something nefarious going on in Ukraine for decades now. Plenty of corruption and many bad and dirty deals have gone on in Ukraine between Ukraine and America, and many in the American government want to keep that a secret and are trying to cover them up by fighting on the side of corrupt Zelensky. Something is very wrong with this picture. Hey, we never know, eh?  ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I have no pony in this race between Russia and Ukraine but I do like to be able to get both sides of the story from the MSM

OK you can get it and easily and nothing to do with "MSM". Only one question: who is invading who? Is it Ukraine in Russia or the other way around? Easy, no? And nothing to do with MSM, only eyes and brain.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You never address any of it.  You just downplay and divert, giving cover for the Trudeau Liberals.  If I want that I just have to watch CTV or any other apologist drivel.  

Yeah OK.

I comment on tired old topics which your ilk keeps regurgitating.

I don't fly off topic like your ilk is adept at doing. (Trucker Convoy= Russia=Invasion of Ukraine=Cuban  Missile Crisis?? LOL)

I don't cover for anyone. I don't endorse anyone. I don't live in the past.

Edited by ExFlyer

Just now, Dougie93 said:

in the event of Russian strategic nuclear forces moving to a first strike position against the CONUS

Cuban Missile Crisis scenario

Eagle with thunderbolts in talons grasped at DEFCON 2

Possible, but where and how would they start one now.

Just now, Aristides said:

Possible, but where and how would they start one now.

America will not intervene directly at this junctre

and even if NATO Article V were to be invoked, that is not a guarantee that America would engage directly

there is nothing in the Washington Treaty which binds Washington to go to war directly against Russia

it only stipulates that an attack against one is an attack against all

it doesn't actually stipulate exactly what America has to do about it

the full spectrum of options would be on the table, to include fighting an expanded proxy war via the Europeans

12 minutes ago, Aristides said:

If the US attacked Russia, Article 5 does not apply and other NATO members are under no obligation to support the US.

Canada however is under obligation to support an American attack against Russia

under the United Kingdom United States Security Agreement and associated Five Eyes Security Alliance

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

How and where would the US start a war with Russia?

Dummy is back in the room.

How? How about some air strikes on their assets. How about any military act against them.  Thats how you Anti-Brain

42 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada however is under obligation to support an American attack against Russia

under the United Kingdom United States Security Agreement and associated Five Eyes Security Alliance

There's a fine how-do-you-do. LOL.

Oh the sweet irony of Senile Biden bumbling into the war that they all said Trump would start, and then dragging your leftwing Boy Band Trudeu into it with us. LOLLLLLLLL. Thats too funny

9 minutes ago, Great American said:

There's a fine how-do-you-do. LOL.

Oh the sweet irony of Senile Biden bumbling into the war that they all said Trump would start, and then dragging your leftwing Boy Band Trudeu into it with us. LOLLLLLLLL. Thats too funny

Sure is a lot of weird conspiracy shit rattling around in your head. Must suck to be so paranoid.

• Like 1