Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, Boges said:

They are a small sliver of the "Trucker" community. And I actually doubt that they're receiving ANY support from the Trucker community. 

You wouldn't know a truck let alone a trucker if you tried.

"Who's the asshole?"

"Dunno..."

8 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Evil people following the Devil attack their own fellow citizens in Communist countries and Fascist countries.  Law breaking by attacking the country's infrastructure is an attack against all Canadians.  It is a dangerous road to go down.

imposing totalitarian restrictions that strip people of their God given rights is a far more dangerous road to go down yet you support that

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

They are a small sliver of the "Trucker" community. And I actually doubt that they're receiving ANY support from the Trucker community. 

I think the Tow-truck drivers are showing their support. A while ago I posted here about that. The Ottawa police requested tow-truck drivers assist them in removing trucks, and they refused to do the work.

https://www.cp24.com/news/tow-truck-companies-refuse-to-haul-away-large-trucks-gridlocking-ottawa-1.5773050

Maybe they forgot the second word in Tow-Truck, is Truck.

"Is no my job, man."

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Did the Devil tell you to say that?  I don't go by what the Devil says if I can help it. 

No...Charles will come in here and boot you plus lock the thread. Neither is appreciated...right?

Edited by DogOnPorch

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

imposing totalitarian restrictions is a far more dangerous road to go down yet you support that

I support following the laws and health restrictions are part of the law.  Governments are the lawful authority.  You prove you are an anarchist and support law-breaking.  So that makes you a follower of the Devil.

15 minutes ago, blackbird said:

God allows evil people to take control of evil countries.  That is what happened in Russia in 1917 when Lenin and the Communist took over Russia and killed tens of millions of people.  Evil people chose to follow the Communists and killed their own fellow citizens.  Same thing happened in China in 1949 under Chairman Mao and the evil Communists.  The godless people followed the Communists and killed possibly 100 million people.

they took control of Canada too

and here you are supporting the communists

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No...Charles will come in here and boot you plus lock the thread. Neither is appreciated...right?

You think you can use that to try to deny other people from speaking.  Something else the Devil must have told you.

My comments don't qualify to be removed or shut a thread down.  I support following government and the laws; you oppose authority and laws.  YOu are the law breaker.

Edited by blackbird

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I support following the laws and health restrictions are part of the law.  Governments are the lawful authority.  You prove you are an anarchist and support law-breaking.  So that makes you a follower of the Devil.

the laws you support

strip people of their God given rights

rights > laws

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

the laws you support

strip people of their God given rights

rights > laws

There is no God given right to break the law.  Governments have a God given right to impose health restrictions and mandates whether you agree or not because government is protecting the health and lives of people.  You completely lost that one.

20 minutes ago, blackbird said:

God allows evil people to take control of evil countries.  That is what happened in Russia in 1917 when Lenin and the Communist took over Russia and killed tens of millions of people.  Evil people chose to follow the Communists and killed their own fellow citizens.  Same thing happened in China in 1949 under Chairman Mao and the evil Communists.  The godless people followed the Communists and killed possibly 100 million people.

Do you believe the underground church in China is also godless?

Was Moses sinning when he went to Pharoah and demanded that he honor the rights of the Israelites under slavery?

Edited by West

Just now, blackbird said:

There is no God given right to break the law.  Governments have a God given right to impose health restrictions and mandates whether you agree or not because government is protecting the health and lives of people.  You completely lost that one.

there is no God given right for governments to take away people's God given rights

if anyone is the antichrist here, it's not me

it's people saying nonsense like this

• Like 2

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The background of convoy protest organizers is military and police intelligence. Is a coup d'etat in progress to topple the democratically elected government in Ottawa and establish dictatorship in Canada?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/convoy-protesters-police-tactical-knowledge-1.6345854

A coup now. 

The Liberal delusions get more and more bizarre by the day

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

No.

But they aren't listening to the laws of China  

What about Moses? Sounded like he got pretty political. 

Jesus? Didn't he call people in government vipers and claimed to be God which they considered blasphemy?

Edited by West
  • Like 1