Republican Crooks and Perverts

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is it fine for CNN to tell young black kids that hating cops is reasonable?

Cite.

Is it fine for CNN to tell young black kids that examples of black people being shot after punching and tasering cops is 'just an example of police brutality & racism"?

Cite.

I'd never tell my kid that. I'd never let anyone else tell my kid that. 

Listen to the cops. Be polite, even if they're wrong. Have your day in court if you must.

Me too big time, especially the cop talk.  I have a son with schizophrenia and we're very well aware of the disproportionately higher number of people with mental health issues who are killed by police.  Even my son's cousin in the RCMP has had the cop talk with him. 

Rayshard and Floyd were in no danger of being blamed for a murder that they didn't commit.

One was guilty of driving impaired, one of them passed some counterfeit money and maybe he just needed to answer some questions. Neither of them had any reason at all to fight. They'd both be doing their thing right now if they were polite to the police.

True, but Floyd would be doing even better if Chauvin had been more polite too.

Polite...Police...I guess these must share a similar root foundational meaning in the scheme of things. Probably with good reason. 

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure I have a very good understanding of the situation including knowing what it's actually like to feel like you're being suffocated.

You don't have a specific understanding of Chauvin's motivation, period.

Sometimes it is racist.  

Sure, but if you have no actual reason to say that something is racist then you shouldn't say it.

I could call you racist all day if that wasn't the case. It's pretty bad for our civilization if every discussion or topic devolves into baseless, snotty insults. 

You mean the pee stain? Oh no you got me fair and square, I failed to wait for the ad in your video clip to see the pee...shit happens. In any case I see you've downgraded your accuracy/infallibility rate from %100 to %99.99999 so kudos to you too.

So what you're actually saying is that you made an incorrect accusation. Then you went on to talk about my credibility. Nice try.

All that actually happened is that your credibility remained unchanged when you were busted for making an incorrect accusation against me. That's like 'par' for a leftist. 

FWIW, it wasn't 'my ad', it was Goebbels' ad. I actually had to monetize their idiotic propaganda in order to make that point against them. Twice, now that you watched. I feel dirty now, like a person would feel if they accidentally donated to islamic state. 

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Cite.

Cite.

Google "every single minute of CNN's programming from May 2014 until January 2017, and May 2020-Aug 2020."

Me too big time, especially the cop talk.  I have a son with schizophrenia and we're very well aware of the disproportionately higher number of people with mental health issues who are killed by police.  Even my son's cousin in the RCMP has had the cop talk with him. 

Glad to see that you're doing well as a father. 

True, but Floyd would be doing even better if Chauvin had been more polite too.

If you watch the dashcam footage, you can see that Floyd started it off as poorly as possible.

The police came and knocked on his window and he freaked out. They were asking him to show his hands over and over, he just kept reaching over, fumbling around under the passenger seat with his right hand.

He obviously had no clue what cops would be worried about in that scenario. The cop actually pulled a gun on him at that point. The situation escalated from 0 to 100 in the first 5 seconds of Floyd's interaction with police on that day.

TBH, that's probably got more to do with why black people lost interest in Floyd's case than when he was alone in the car saying "I can't breathe".. They saw ten seconds of the video and they were like "OMFG, this guy was just an idiot. Even a white dude in a Rolls in Beverly Hills coulda got shot by cops right there."

Edited by WestCanMan

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Me too big time, especially the cop talk.  I have a son with schizophrenia and we're very well aware of the disproportionately higher number of people with mental health issues who are killed by police. 

Dude, you really need to see the Tony Timpa video.

It's the epitome of what can happen in that exact scenario.

Timpa actually called the police himself because he was off his meds and he got high on coke, and was having an anxiety attack. Some security guards and cops kneeled him to death over the course of about 15 minutes.

You won't even be able to watch it all, it's sickening. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tony_Timpa

Timpa was a 32-year-old trucking company executive from Rockwall, Texas.[1] He had called 9-1-1 for aid, telling the dispatcher that he had schizophrenia and depression but had not taken his prescription medication.

There's video online, if you care to watch. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't have a specific understanding of Chauvin's motivation, period.

That's right, I have a speculative understanding.

Sure, but if you have no actual reason to say that something is racist then you shouldn't say it.

Where did I say it was?  You've jumped to a conclusion yourself now?

I could call you racist all day if that wasn't the case. It's pretty bad for our civilization if every discussion or topic devolves into baseless, snotty insults. 

As opposed to comparing my character to commies, fascists and Nazi's all day long?

So what you're actually saying is that you made an incorrect accusation. Then you went on to talk about my credibility. Nice try.

Yes that's right. Your credibility always seems to up for discussion around here.

All that actually happened is that your credibility remained unchanged when you were busted for making an incorrect accusation against me. That's like 'par' for a leftist.

Notwithstanding the evidence of your characterization of me as a, commie, fascist, Nazi.

FWIW, it wasn't 'my ad', it was Goebbels' ad. I actually had to monetize their idiotic propaganda in order to make that point against them. Twice, now that you watched. I feel dirty now, like a person would feel if they accidentally donated to islamic state.

Wait a minute...is that why I didn't see it the first time and when I pointed out there was no mention or an image of pee in your source you went back and paid money so there would be?  I knew there was something fishy going on here. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Google "every single minute of CNN's programming from May 2014 until January 2017, and May 2020-Aug 2020."

No. That's your job and to do a proper one you need to show CNN using the exact words you said they did. Not just some mealy mouthed nonsense your equally mealy ears heard. But the precise words you attributed to them in the way you presented them. Otherwise, you're full of shit.

If you watch the dashcam footage, you can see that Floyd started it off as poorly as possible. blah blah blah

If you watch everything you can see Chauvin finishing him off as poorly as possible. It would have been more humane of him to just put a cap in his head while he had him down.

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, you really need to see the Tony Timpa video.

It's the epitome of what can happen in that exact scenario.

Timpa actually called the police himself because he was off his meds and he got high on coke, and was having an anxiety attack. Some security guards and cops kneeled him to death over the course of about 15 minutes.

You won't even be able to watch it all, it's sickening. 

No thanks, I have enough nightmares recollecting that it took 6 cops to bring my son to the psych ward the first time he had a break with reality.

That was several years ago, he's doing just fine now as a high functioning productive member of society - even making more coin than his old man producing educational software for kids with autism.

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right, I have a speculative understanding.

No, you guessed that racism was a motive, along with CNN et al. That's not speculative understanding, it's speculative, period. 

Where did I say it was?  You've jumped to a conclusion yourself now?

Everyone who didn't condemn the rioting in 2020 supported it because of the racism claim. Outside of that it was just another Tony Timpa story, and no one on the left gave a fuck about Tony Timpa. 

As opposed to comparing my character to commies, fascists and Nazi's all day long?

Are you a vax-Nazi? I can't even keep track. There are a lot here. 

Yes that's right. Your credibility always seems to up for discussion around here.

My credibility wasn't in question at all there. You mistakenly accused me of not having the photo I mentioned. Question my character all you want, I give enough cites to prove everything I say.

Notwithstanding the evidence of your characterization of me as a, commie, fascist, Nazi.

You must be pimping the vax then. Stop it.

Wait a minute...is that why I didn't see it the first time and when I pointed out there was no mention or an image of pee in your source you went back and paid money so there would be?  I knew there was something fishy going on here. 

It was there the whole time, you just didn't look. 

I was referring to the fact that they get paid every time someone watches one of their ads. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No. That's your job and to do a proper one you need to show CNN using the exact words you said they did. Not just some mealy mouthed nonsense your equally mealy ears heard. But the precise words you attributed to them in the way you presented them. Otherwise, you're full of shit.

No, it's your job to be up to speed on a topic that you're weighing in on. 

Everyone knows that Rayshard punched a cop, stole his taser and then shot it at his face. CNN never said "If Rayshard wasn't being stupid, he'd still be alive." They just keep saying that the cops should have let him go. 

Ditto for Brionna. M Browne. Etc.

If you didn't know that, don't blame me. I wasn't your teacher.

If you watch everything you can see Chauvin finishing him off as poorly as possible. It would have been more humane of him to just put a cap in his head while he had him down.

The theory is that when Floyd stops struggling/resisting, they let him up. All he had to do was lie still for a few seconds. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No thanks, I have enough nightmares recollecting that it took 6 cops to bring my son to the psych ward the first time he had a break with reality.

That was several years ago, he's doing just fine now as a high functioning productive member of society - even making more coin than his old man producing educational software for kids with autism.

You should watch it anyways, in order to fully understand the Floyd situation. 

When people say that there's no evidence that Floyd's murder was racially motivated, it's because they saw Timpa get murdered exactly the same way. 

No one jumped to the conclusion that racism had anything to do with Timpa's murder. 

he had a break with reality.

What does that mean? He watched Global News and thought that it was real? I think there's an epidemic of that around here. 

On 2/1/2022 at 11:13 AM, WestCanMan said:

It clearly showed the public that when Chauvin was pinning him down, he had a 100% solid reason for not believing him when he was saying "I can't breathe". 

It wasn't enough to keep him from going to jail, although the cops who killed Tony Timpa the exact same way did not go to jail. Maybe the fact that they joked about killing him made it less racist somehow. 

In any event, all of the people who were mad enough to riot, loot, assault people & police and burn down buildings lost their motivation instantly when the video came out.

I'm sure that you and Kamala were devastated, but that's life, and no matter what you say, you can't go back in time and rile up idiots for more rioting. 

Didn't the violence and carnage from the freedom convoy float your boat? A guy stood at the front of the tomb of the unknown soldier, there was a flag on a Terry Fox statue, some say that the tiny puddle of urine behind the war memorial may have been from a freedom trucker.... According to our MSM it was apocalyptic. 

Yeah and there was no MSM coverage of the riots in the USA eh?

Chauvin was convicted of murder, not some lesser charge, which is extremely rare for an accused police officer in the US where police are effectively above the law.   The evidence against him was pretty compelling. Usually they’re not even charged and almost all of the ones who are charged are never convicted. 

Back to the topic at hand, here’s another REAL case of REPUBLICANS COMMITTING ELECTION FRAUD that I’m sure the righties in their bubble never heard about: the fake candidate scheme Republicans were running in Florida, did I mention this one before?  It’s getting hard to keep track

Prominent Florida political consultants may face criminal charges in sham candidate case

A court document notes several operatives have received ‘prior to’ letters, which are usually sent to targets of an investigation

MIAMI — Prosecutors appear to be targeting prominent Republican and Democratic operatives in Florida for potential criminal charges stemming from a 2020 Miami-Dade election scheme marked by sham candidates, court records reveal.

Those targets: Alex Alvarado, a Republican consultant; Dan Newman, a prominent Democratic fundraiser; Richard Alexander, the chairman of the dark-money group Grow United; and Let’s Preserve the American Dream, a Tallahassee-based nonprofit run by Ryan Tyson, a top GOP pollster in Florida.

The case against Artiles

The criminal case is focused on whether Artiles recruited and paid an auto-parts dealer who shared the same surname as the Democratic incumbent more than $40,000 to run as a no-party candidate in the race for Senate District 37 to “confuse voters and influence the outcome” of the 2020 election, according to his arrest affidavit.

Republican state Sen. Ileana Garcia won the election by 32 votes. The no-party candidate, Alexis “Alex” Rodriguez, who did not campaign, received more than 6,000 votes. Rodriguez has pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors.

Evidence in the case shows that in addition to Artiles, Miami investigators also are focused on finding the source of more than half a million dollars spent on misleading political mail advertisements that promoted the candidacy of Rodriguez by portraying him as a progressive candidate to appeal to likely Democrat voters. 

That’s where Alvarado, Alexander, Newman and Let’s Preserve the American Dream appear to have become part of the investigation.

Alvarado set up two political committees, The Truth and Our Florida, that paid for the political mail advertisements. The mailers were paid with $550,000 that was funneled through the dark-money group Grow United, a tax-exempt Delaware corporation chaired by Alexander.

Evidence in the case shows that Alvarado paid two young women with no political experience to chair the political committees. He told the Miami Herald in April 2021 that no one hired him to execute the efforts….

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2022/01/05/prominent-florida-political-consultants-may-face-criminal-charges-in-sham-candidate-case/?outputType=amp

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The theory is that when Floyd stops struggling/resisting, they let him up. All he had to do was lie still for a few seconds. 

And you don't seem to believe there ever was a point at which Floyd stopped resisting.  So why should Chauvin have been charged in the first place? Does it bum you out that he was and are you hoping Trump will pardon him one day?

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah and there was no MSM coverage of the riots in the USA eh? 

I'm not surprised to see you say such a thing. It's a liberal thing. Liberals are disgusting liars all. 

The extremely violent protests with the billions of dollars in damage from looting and arson were characterized by the MSM as "mostly peaceful protests". That talking point was universally used by all of the MSM.

People were even murdered by BLM protestors, but our own PM calls the truckers racists and vandals and won't meet with them, but he used BLM as an example of protestors which met his lofty standards.

Sorry but you're not the MSM, you don't just get to hate monger and lie unchecked here. 

Chauvin was convicted of murder, not some lesser charge, which is extremely rare for an accused police officer in the US where police are effectively above the law.   The evidence against him was pretty compelling. Usually they’re not even charged and almost all of the ones who are charged are never convicted.

Chauvin did exactly what the cops did to Tony Timpa. Three of those cops were charged with misdemeanours and not found guilty. https://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas-officers-dont-have-qualified-immunity-in-tony-timpa-case

Three officers were indicted by a grand jury on misdemeanor charges. But those charges were later dismissed by Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot.

I'm happy to see Chauvin go to jail, but anyone who was upset by Floyd's death and not upset by Timpa's death is a racist or a total moron. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not surprised to see you say such a thing. It's a liberal thing. Liberals are disgusting liars all. 

The extremely violent protests with the billions of dollars in damage from looting and arson were characterized by the MSM as "mostly peaceful protests". That talking point was universally used by all of the MSM.

People were even murdered by BLM protestors, but our own PM calls the truckers racists and vandals and won't meet with them, but he used BLM as an example of protestors which met his lofty standards.

Sorry but you're not the MSM, you don't just get to hate monger and lie unchecked here. 

Chauvin did exactly what the cops did to Tony Timpa. Three of those cops were charged with misdemeanours and not found guilty. https://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas-officers-dont-have-qualified-immunity-in-tony-timpa-case

I'm happy to see Chauvin go to jail, but anyone who was upset by Floyd's death and not upset by Timpa's death is a racist or a total moron. 

Remember, to these folks, Candace Owen's isn't black but rather a racist white supremist. 

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

And you don't seem to believe there ever was a point at which Floyd stopped resisting.  So why should Chauvin have been charged in the first place? Does it bum you out that he was and are you hoping Trump will pardon him one day?

No.

The public outrage obviously required it, lots of people had already been murdered as a result of the riots, but in all honesty I think that what Chauvin did was too much, and someone died, so too bad for him. 

I just don't agree with the riots and murders, and I think that people who cry for Floyd and don't care about Timpa are worthless assholes. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The public outrage obviously required it, lots of people had already been murdered as a result of the riots, but in all honesty I think that what Chauvin did was too much, and someone died, so too bad for him. 

I just don't agree with the riots and murders, and I think that people who cry for Floyd and don't care about Timpa are worthless assholes. 

You realize you effectively just called Jesus a worthless asshole? Because crying for Floyd is exactly what he'd be doing, for Chauvin too.

Edited by eyeball

This is so perverted it's crooked.

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’

The Republican National Committee voted to censure Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger for participating in the inquiry into the deadly riot at the Capitol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/04/us/politics/republicans-jan-6-cheney-censure.html?auth=login-google1tap&login=google1tap

You're Fired Cancelled!

This Republican election cheat is now a 2-time criminal 

Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters arrested after allegedly recording court hearing

Mesa county’s Republican clerk and recorder, Tina Peters, who is currently being investigated by a grand jury for election tampering and misconduct, was arrested on unrelated charges Tuesday in Grand Junction.  

The incident occurred as police were trying to carry out a search warrant to seize Peters’ iPad to determine whether she illegally recorded a criminal court hearing Monday.

According to the affidavit for the search warrant, Peters may have used her iPad to film part of the hearing, in spite of posted signs saying recordings are prohibited, and then lied to the judge about her actions. If Peters is found to have done those things, she could be charged with attempting to influence a public servant.

https://www.cpr.org/2022/02/08/mesa-county-clerk-tina-peters-arrested-after-allegedly-recording-court-hearing/

On 1/16/2022 at 7:05 AM, Nationalist said:

This is interesting. 

Clinton...Swalwel...Biden...Pelosi...

Shall I go on? Fact is there's dirt on both sides of the isle.

But hey...it was worth a try eh?

It's never difficult to recognize when you folks have been backed into a corner, when you pull-out the ol' Both Sides distraction.

10 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

It's never difficult to recognize when you folks have been backed into a corner, when you pull-out the ol' Both Sides distraction.

Not a distraction at all. Its a fact.

See...there's the stark difference between sopping wet Libbies and ur typical Conservative. Conservatives tend to trust facts as they are. Libbies tend to bend and falsify facts to fit their design. For instance..."Masks Work". Well...yes...to an surprisingly low effectiveness rate...they do. But that effectiveness rate is really, really small. Yet...a typical Libbie will completely ignore the ENTIRETY of said facts. They will even reduce themselves to outright lying, when they choose to argue the point. As a Nationalist, I have to say this has all been very enlightening to watch. Imagine...grown men and women...reading the numbers quoted...and denying their relevance. Its frankly, a tad embarrassing to watch...on a regularity that's staggering.

However...it is a fact that one should be honest and admit one's failings. Thus a Conservative will naturally admit our side of the isle does have some rather extreme thinkers and activists.

A Libbie will scoff and try to turn said admittion around on the Conservative.

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Not a distraction at all. Its a fact.

See...there's the stark difference between sopping wet Libbies and ur typical Conservative. Conservatives tend to trust facts as they are. Libbies tend to bend and falsify facts to fit their design. For instance..."Masks Work". Well...yes...to an surprisingly low effectiveness rate...they do. But that effectiveness rate is really, really small. Yet...a typical Libbie will completely ignore the ENTIRETY of said facts. They will even reduce themselves to outright lying, when they choose to argue the point. As a Nationalist, I have to say this has all been very enlightening to watch. Imagine...grown men and women...reading the numbers quoted...and denying their relevance. Its frankly, a tad embarrassing to watch...on a regularity that's staggering.

However...it is a fact that one should be honest and admit one's failings. Thus a Conservative will naturally admit our side of the isle does have some rather extreme thinkers and activists.

A Libbie will scoff and try to turn said admittion around on the Conservative.

I’ve never heard a more hilarious claim!    The conservatives’ go-to response to any facts is to scream “FAKE NEWS CONSPIRACY!!!”  

Remember Trump and Kellyanne Conway and their “Alternative Facts”?  

You’re also the first conservative I’ve ever heard admit to the existence of right wing extremists   Did you check with your fellow righties on this site before posting that because I’m pretty sure they don’t admit to it. The RNC just declared that the attack on the Capitol was “legitimate political discourse” and your fellow righties on this site have tried to minimize/dismiss  the attack and also claim it was a false  flag operation.

30 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I’ve never heard a more hilarious claim!    The conservatives’ go-to response to any facts is to scream “FAKE NEWS CONSPIRACY!!!”  

Remember Trump and Kellyanne Conway and their “Alternative Facts”?  

You’re also the first conservative I’ve ever heard admit to the existence of right wing extremists   Did you check with your fellow righties on this site before posting that because I’m pretty sure they don’t admit to it. The RNC just declared that the attack on the Capitol was “legitimate political discourse” and your fellow righties on this site have tried to minimize/dismiss  the attack and also claim it was a false  flag operation.

You should lay off the Kool-Aid man.

FAKE NEWS...such as the NYT, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC. There are others but...I'm sure you get what I mean. The RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA crew. The Cuomos and Zuckers. That silly woman at MSNBC who waived a bunch of paper around claiming, 'we got 'I'm now!' *giggle* The dumb-ass twit.

I would LOVE to see Conway debate Psaki. 

January 6th, 2021 was a rally that became a riot. Not any sort of "insurection". That claim alone proves how FAKE Libbies and their propaganda really is.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

You should lay off the Kool-Aid man.

FAKE NEWS...such as the NYT, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC. There are others but...I'm sure you get what I mean. The RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA crew. The Cuomos and Zuckers. That silly woman at MSNBC who waived a bunch of paper around claiming, 'we got 'I'm now!' *giggle* The dumb-ass twit.

I would LOVE to see Conway debate Psaki. 

January 6th, 2021 was a rally that became a riot. Not any sort of "insurection". That claim alone proves how FAKE Libbies and their propaganda really is.

Speaking of kool-aid!  Rachel Maddow is just an opinion and entertainment show no different than 99% of the right wing media that you think is news.

But more to the point you think news in general is fKe except when it serves your political agenda and then in that case you’ll say CNN and the like are telling the truth on that particular day

A lot of the  Jan 6 insurrectionists came equipped with zip ties, body armour and a homemade gallows for lynching Mike Pence. So it was sort of pre-meditated for many of them.