Republican Crooks and Perverts

8 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Speaking of kool-aid!  Rachel Maddow is just an opinion and entertainment show no different than 99% of the right wing media that you think is news.

But more to the point you think news in general is fKe except when it serves your political agenda and then in that case you’ll say CNN and the like are telling the truth on that particular day

A lot of the  Jan 6 insurrectionists came equipped with zip ties, body armour and a homemade gallows for lynching Mike Pence. So it was sort of pre-meditated for many of them. 

OMG! NOT ZIP TIES???

Get real.

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Uh yeah you know what they brought those for right?  You normally carry around zip ties? 

I do if I expect to generate bags of garbage while away from home. See...I don't like to leave my garbage for others to clean up. 

I know thinking of the lower class dirty garbage men isn't normal for you vaunted Libbies, but those of us with a conscience still, do.

Edited by Nationalist

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I do if I expect to generate bags of garbage while away from home. See...I don't like to leave my garbage for others to clean up. 

I know thinking of the lower class dirty garbage men isn't normal for you vaunted Libbies, but those of us with a conscience still, do.

I’m talking about zip tie handcuffs dumbass. Get a clue. 

Who ties up garbage bags with zip ties  anyway?  Are you thinking twist ties? 

Another day another pair of Republican crooks exposed. How can you people support such an obvious gang of corrupt criminals and election fraudsters?  

So a question for @Infidel Dogand the rest of the righties, do we say Schweikert pulled  a Faith Goldy or did Goldy pull a Schweikert?  Chicken and egg I suppose 

Arizona GOP Rep. David Schweikert fined $125,000 by Federal Election Commission for repeated campaign finance law violations

Feb 11, 2022, 4:11 PM

Republican Rep. David Schweikert of Arizona has agreed to pay a $125,000 fine related to repeated campaign finance violations he committed between 2010 and 2017, according to documents made public by the Federal Election Commission on Friday.…

The FEC found that Schweikert "knowingly and willfully" misreported who and for what his official funds were used and misused campaign funds for personal affairs. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fec-fines-arizona-david-schweikert-125000-campaign-finance-violations-2022-2?amp

FEC fines former Kern GOP treasurer for embezzling more than $200K

By SAM MORGEN [email protected]

Jan 24, 2022

The former treasurer for the Kern County Republican Central Committee has admitted to embezzling more than $200,000 over nearly six years.

In a conciliation agreement with the Federal Elections Commission, Bryan Williams agreed to pay a $20,528 fine for making around $272,000 in payments from the Kern GOP’s bank account to his personal bank account and credit cards from 2013 to 2019.

https://www.bakersfield.com/news/fec-fines-former-kern-gop-treasurer-for-embezzling-more-than-200k/article_942aa574-7d70-11ec-8209-070f81d5bdbb.amp.html

Steal over $270k and only have to pay back $20k, no wonder Republicans are such crooks!  Who says crime doesn’t pay?  At least the victim was the Republican Party….the definition of a “victimless crime”!  I say do the world a favour, drop the charges and give this guy his job back!  ?

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

I’m talking about zip tie handcuffs dumbass. Get a clue. 

Who ties up garbage bags with zip ties  anyway?  Are you thinking twist ties? 

Huh...I guess a person given to dictatorial methods might think that of garbage bag ties.

Me? I pick up my garbage, bag it, and close it with something...like a zip tie. That's what people with respect do.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...I guess a person given to dictatorial methods might think that of garbage bag ties.

Me? I pick up my garbage, bag it, and close it with something...like a zip tie. That's what people with respect do.

Why not just tie the garbage bag like a normal person?

Back to the real topic, you’re seriously pretending you don’t know what zip tie handcuffs are?   They are police restraints that go on like zip ties and many of the rioters were carrying them and hunting foe Pence and Democrats. They’re not household zip ties dummy.  I don’t believe you’re that stupid 

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Why not just tie the garbage bag like a normal person?

Back to the real topic, you’re seriously pretending you don’t know what zip tie handcuffs are?   They are police restraints that go on like zip ties and many of the rioters were carrying them and hunting foe Pence and Democrats. They’re not household zip ties dummy.  I don’t believe you’re that stupid 

Then we're even I guess because I cant believe you're that desperate to frame a riot into anything but a riot. A rally and protest that got a bit out of hand.

The only death came at the hands of a capitol cop who shot an unarmed woman. No garbage bag ties used nor handcuffs. At worst the protest became a riot.!

Which begs the question...if trespassing on the Capitol is worth jail time...what does the real violence of The Summer Of Love warrant?

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Then we're even I guess because I cant believe you're that desperate to frame a riot into anything but a riot. A rally and protest that got a bit out of hand.

The only death came at the hands of a capitol cop who shot an unarmed woman. No garbage bag ties used nor handcuffs. At worst the protest became a riot.!

Which begs the question...if trespassing on the Capitol is worth jail time...what does the real violence of The Summer Of Love warrant?

Some of the rioters came prepared to storm the Capitol with  body armour, handcuffs and a homemade gallows to hang Spence and Democrats. 

Babbit was at the forefront of a violent mob that was mere feet away from evacuating US senators.  THREE armed officers who were all that stood between her violent mob and the senators, they rightfully had their guns drawn and gave ample warning to he mob. They had already been informed that pipe bombs had been found and that at least some of the Capitol insurrectionists were armed.  She charged anyway like an idiot   The claim that officers should have tackled her and put all their effort into restraining her while the rest of the mob tears the senators apart is ridiculous. 

Republican Representative Markwayne Mullin, a witness to Babbitt's attempted breach, said that the Capitol Police "didn't have a choice" but to shoot, and that this action "saved people's lives".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ashli_Babbitt

Babbit wasn’t the only death. 4 officers committed suicide as a result, and 1 suffered a stroke whole battling the insurrectionist scum. 140 cops went to hospital with serious injury, many have still not returned to work. 

Also 2 fat fuck insurrectionists died of heart attacks and one meth-head Trump loving insurrectionist overdosed during the insurrection.

Edited by BeaverFever

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Some of the rioters came prepared to storm the Capitol with  body armour, handcuffs and a homemade gallows to hang Spence and Democrats. 

Babbit was at the forefront of a violent mob that was mere feet away from evacuating US senators.  THREE armed officers who were all that stood between her violent mob and the senators, they rightfully had their guns drawn and gave ample warning to he mob. They had already been informed that pipe bombs had been found and that at least some of the Capitol insurrectionists were armed.  She charged anyway like an idiot   The claim that officers should have tackled her and put all their effort into restraining her while the rest of the mob tears the senators apart is ridiculous. 

Republican Representative Markwayne Mullin, a witness to Babbitt's attempted breach, said that the Capitol Police "didn't have a choice" but to shoot, and that this action "saved people's lives".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ashli_Babbitt

Babbit wasn’t the only death. 4 officers committed suicide as a result, and 1 suffered a stroke whole battling the insurrectionist scum. 140 cops went to hospital with serious injury, many have still not returned to work. 

Also 2 fat fuck insurrectionists died of heart attacks and one meth-head Trump loving insurrectionist overdosed during the insurrection.

Babbit was unarmed and the only one to die at the hands of a trigger happy cop.! She was the only death as a result of the riot.! 

The rest of you post is pure tripe.!

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Babbit was unarmed and the only one to die at the hands of a trigger happy cop.! She was the only death as a result of the riot.! 

The rest of you post is pure tripe.!

She was the only one to die at the hands of a cop, that much is true. But the shooting was ruled as justified considering those 3 cops were the only thing between her violent mob and the US senators. She saw their drawn weapons, was warned, and charged them anyway. If that was a BLM protester with a skateboard or a black kid buying skittles after dark you would not be so sympathetic. 

She was not however the only death as a result of the riot, I already listed the others. 

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

She was the only one to die at the hands of a cop, that much is true. But the shooting was ruled as justified considering those 3 cops were the only thing between her violent mob and the US senators. She saw their drawn weapons, was warned, and charged them anyway. If that was a BLM protester with a skateboard or a black kid buying skittles after dark you would not be so sympathetic. 

She was not however the only death as a result of the riot, I already listed the others. 

You listed tripe. Sorry Sally. Babbit did not charge anyone...I saw the clip too. And don't assume what I would think of you dark kid buying skittles. Unlike you Libbies I don't base my morality on skin color.

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You listed tripe. Sorry Sally. Babbit did not charge anyone...I saw the clip too. And don't assume what I would think of you dark kid buying skittles. Unlike you Libbies I don't base my morality on skin color.

Her mob smashed a window despite the cops on the other side already having guns drawn. She tried to jump through it and the predictable happened. 

If you’re like your fellow right wingers you do base your morality on skin colour. They don’t say black people deserve to he shot, they say dangerous criminals deserve to he shot…then look for any excuse to claim the black person was a dangerous criminal. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Her mob smashed a window despite the cops on the other side already having guns drawn. She tried to jump through it and the predictable happened. 

If you’re like your fellow right wingers you do base your morality on skin colour. They don’t say black people deserve to he shot, they say dangerous criminals deserve to he shot…then look for any excuse to claim the black person was a dangerous criminal. 

1. She did not rush or try to jump through anything. Did you even see the clip? Evidently not.

2. You have a serious problem with perception there lad. And you walk a fine line between blatant racism and masked racism. 

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. She did not rush or try to jump through anything. Did you even see the clip? Evidently not.

2. You have a serious problem with perception there lad. And you walk a fine line between blatant racism and masked racism. 

1.  Let me guess in your version she was shot in the back of the head execution style 20 miles away for the Capitol. Yes I’ve seen the video She jumped up into the smashed window frame and was shot   The shooting was investigated and ruled legit. 

2.  What BS. In what way is calling out others’ racism walking a fine line of racism?

32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

1.  Let me guess in your version she was shot in the back of the head execution style 20 miles away for the Capitol. Yes I’ve seen the video She jumped up into the smashed window frame and was shot   The shooting was investigated and ruled legit. 

2.  What BS. In what way is calling out others’ racism walking a fine line of racism?

1. Show me Ashli Babbit trying to jump through a window.

2. I told you. Your racism of low expectations. You think black folks are incapable of obtaining ID. Are they capable of serving you a Big Mac? Ever wonder how they got that job? Your racism is sick.

1. No eh? Di'n't think so...

2. Have you kicked a black person lately?

1.  I said yes

2.  WTF is that supposed to mean?  You’re just calling me racist for no reason and when asked to explain yourself you simply repeat it. How choldish and vulgar.

Conservatives always are on the side of the racists. Pro-confederate flag, pro-confederate statues, always doubt the black person killed by police, anti-affirmative action, hate Jesse Jackson, hate Al Sharpton, hate Jon Lewis, hate every civil rights activist who hasn’t been dead for at least half a century.  Now they’re out there banning books about racism and trying to convince people that racism doesn’t exist or that it’s just a private personal problem for each individual experiencing it and its anti-American for anyone to even discuss it publicly. 

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Show me Ashli Babbit trying to jump through a window.

2. I told you. Your racism of low expectations. You think black folks are incapable of obtaining ID. Are they capable of serving you a Big Mac? Ever wonder how they got that job? Your racism is sick.

I never said they are incapable of getting ID. I said someone who doesn’t own a car or travel abroad shouldn’t have to go through the expense and inconvenience just to appease Republican crooks and liars. Many states especially Red states make obtaining ID costly and inconvenient on purpose as part of their disenfranchisement agenda which is mot only aimed at Blacks and minorities but low income citizens generally. If there’s so much fraud how come you can’t  produce any evidence of it?  Your racism is sick. 

I never said they are incapable of getting ID. I said someone who doesn’t own a car or travel abroad shouldn’t have to go through the expense and inconvenience just to appease Republican crooks and liars. Many states especially Red states make obtaining ID costly and inconvenient on purpose as part of their disenfranchisement agenda which is mot only aimed at Blacks and minorities but low income citizens generally. If there’s so much fraud how come you can’t  produce any evidence of it?  Your racism is sick. 

Errr...actually...you said,

oops...backpedal backpedal backpedal

LOL.

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1.  I said yes

2.  WTF is that supposed to mean?  You’re just calling me racist for no reason and when asked to explain yourself you simply repeat it. How choldish and vulgar.

Conservatives always are on the side of the racists. Pro-confederate flag, pro-confederate statues, always doubt the black person killed by police, anti-affirmative action, hate Jesse Jackson, hate Al Sharpton, hate Jon Lewis, hate every civil rights activist who hasn’t been dead for at least half a century.  Now they’re out there banning books about racism and trying to convince people that racism doesn’t exist or that it’s just a private personal problem for each individual experiencing it and its anti-American for anyone to even discuss it publicly. 

Sorry, everything you just said is utter nonsense. But what really caught my attention was you mentioning Al Sharpton. Can you tell us what you think is great about that man?

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Errr...actually...you said,

oops...backpedal backpedal backpedal

LOL.

Yes are you retarded I’m accusing conservatives of saying black people are criminals. As was exactly the case with Trayvonn Martin. Conservatives always try to imply that Black people are criminals and that criminals are mostly black people. Whenever a police officer kills a black person without justification the conservatives always take the cops side and claim the black person deserved it. Damn near 100% of the time 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Sorry, everything you just said is utter nonsense. But what really caught my attention was you mentioning Al Sharpton. Can you tell us what you think is great about that man?

I don’t think there’s anything “great”about any person. I know hero worship is popular with conservatives but it’s an idiotic concept. 

I know Sharpton is hated by conservatives because he’s a civil rights activist. Why don’t you tell me what you think is so terrible about that man?

Republican fascism on display as GOP extremists get violent with each other at a meeting where some try to banish others  who don’t bow down to the official party line.  Yelling and mayhem ensues, and of course an angry Republican man gets physical with a disobedient woman

Former county commissioner accused of assault at GOP meeting

The police report provides a glimpse into the goings-on of the local GOP, which has been divided over a variety of issues, most recently a new proposed policy that would allow party members to be "exiled," as the Times Recorder put it, from the GOP for not embracing the Republican Party platform.

https://www.csindy.com/news/local/former-county-commissioner-accused-of-assault-at-gop-meeting/article_88ce791c-8dba-11ec-bc73-9794ee08d02c.html

22 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I don’t think there’s anything “great”about any person. I know hero worship is popular with conservatives but it’s an idiotic concept. 

I know Sharpton is hated by conservatives because he’s a civil rights activist. Why don’t you tell me what you think is so terrible about that man?

I'm not really into hero worship although there are some public figures I admire.

As for Al Sharpton, I first heard about him during the Tawana Brawley hoax in which he played a role. In my opinion the guy is just a race hustler and a very successful one at that.

Sharpton is no civil rights activist, but is a race-baiter | Our Opinion | bgdailynews.com

Thirty Years Ago Today Al Sharpton Incited Crown Heights Pogrom - The Lid (lidblog.com)

At every opportunity he fans the flames of racism where there may be none. This is what he lives for. Why on earth is this man revered so much within the Democratic party? 

Al Sharpton’s Long Bill of Goods, From Tawana Brawley to Primetime (thedailybeast.com)