Republican Crooks and Perverts

Still don't care Beave. 

1) The FBI witch hunt against Trump was 100% proof of their banana republic stance regarding criminal proceedings against politicians in the US.

2) I'm not interested at all in scouring the web for charges against dems. They're all worthless, lying scumbags. I see that every day. 

On 1/20/2022 at 2:16 PM, WestCanMan said:

Still don't care Beave. 

1) The FBI witch hunt against Trump was 100% proof of their banana republic stance regarding criminal proceedings against politicians in the US.

2) I'm not interested at all in scouring the web for charges against dems. They're all worthless, lying scumbags. I see that every day. 

Blah blah more empty words and baseless vague accusations form a devoted worshiper of the Republican Party, the most vile and overtly corrupt political party the west has ever seen and the greatest threat to western democracy.  In just a few years the GOP is on the verge of  accomplishing what the Soviets couldn’t in the half century long cold war, the complete downfall of US democracy. 

33 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Blah blah more empty words and baseless vague accusations form a devoted worshiper of the Republican Party, the most vile and overtly corrupt political party the west has ever seen and the greatest threat to western democracy.  In just a few years the GOP is on the verge of  accomplishing what the Soviets couldn’t in the half century long cold war, the complete downfall of US democracy. 

The Dems just sucked you into their 4 year long show trial, which was the biggest farce in the history of modern democracy in the western world. 

You're in no position to talk to anyone else, especially the people who were right about that one all along.

?

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems just sucked you into their 4 year long show trial, which was the biggest farce in the history of modern democracy in the western world. 

You're in no position to talk to anyone else, especially the people who were right about that one all along.

?

You weren’t right about anything. Trump had to fire 2  attorney generals before he found one that agreed not to prosecute him.  Unheard of. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Everything that I said was actually 100% correct or for sure you would have disproven some of it instead of just whining and changing the topic. 

You BIG LIE BULLSHIT is not correct. Your prediction that George Floyds murderer would be exonerated was not correct. I don’t recall you predicted that Trump would have to fire 2 attorney generals in order to find one willing to let him get off free. 

Your wrong all the time you’re just too dumb and lacking of insight to know it. Like Trump you’re the guy in the room who’s so clueless thinks he’s the smallest 

Edited by BeaverFever

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You BIG LIE BULLSHIT is not correct.

Your life is the only BIG LIE. Stop pushing Dem conspiracy theories. 

Your prediction that George Floyds murderer would be exonerated was not correct.

Go find that and post it here Beave if you think I said it Beave. I didn't predict anything of the sort. I only said that the other cops there wouldn't be found guilty. 

FWIW I didn't even have time to predict that the leaked bodycam footage would end the rioting because it happened as soon as anyone knew what was on it.

I just said that AG Ellison kept a lid on the footage because he knew that people wouldn't be rioting if they realized that George was saying "I can't breathe" when no one was even touching him. That wasn't a prediction, it was an observation.

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You BIG LIE BULLSHIT is not correct. Your prediction that George Floyds murderer would be exonerated was not correct. I don’t recall you predicted that Trump would have to fire 2 attorney generals in order to find one willing to let him get off free. 

Your wrong all the time you’re just too dumb and lacking of insight to know it. Like Trump you’re the guy in the room who’s so clueless thinks he’s the smallest 

George friggin' Floyd was a low-class criminal and hard drug addict and the Libbies deified the bastard.!

Edited by Nationalist

Hey look another Republican crook

Indicted Nixa lawmaker Tricia Derges denied dismissal of charges, recusal of prosecutor

U.S. District Court Judge Brian Wimes ruled that the dismissal request from Rep. Tricia Derges, a Nixa Republican who was indicted on 23 federal charges last year, was "frivolous and unsupported by law." Derges is alleged to have sold fake stem cell treatments, fraudulently used federal pandemic aid, wrote illegal prescriptions and lied to federal investigators; she has denied any wrongdoing.

https://amp.news-leader.com/amp/9238940002

On 1/24/2022 at 11:46 AM, WestCanMan said:

Your life is the only BIG LIE. Stop pushing Dem conspiracy theories. 

Go find that and post it here Beave if you think I said it Beave. I didn't predict anything of the sort. I only said that the other cops there wouldn't be found guilty. 

FWIW I didn't even have time to predict that the leaked bodycam footage would end the rioting because it happened as soon as anyone knew what was on it.

I just said that AG Ellison kept a lid on the footage because he knew that people wouldn't be rioting if they realized that George was saying "I can't breathe" when no one was even touching him. That wasn't a prediction, it was an observation.

You said it was “exculpatory” and it clearly wasn’t.   You think it was so “exculpatory” that the rioters immediately stopped rioting… I guess you’re saying because the rioters  are reasonable people and the evidence was so compelling who they accepted  the so-called facts and admitted that they were mistaken?  LMAO

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You said it was “exculpatory” and it clearly wasn’t.   You think it was so “exculpatory” that the rioters immediately stopped rioting… I guess you’re saying because the rioters  are reasonable people and the evidence was so compelling who they accepted  the so-called facts and admitted that they were mistaken?  LMAO

It clearly showed the public that when Chauvin was pinning him down, he had a 100% solid reason for not believing him when he was saying "I can't breathe". 

It wasn't enough to keep him from going to jail, although the cops who killed Tony Timpa the exact same way did not go to jail. Maybe the fact that they joked about killing him made it less racist somehow. 

In any event, all of the people who were mad enough to riot, loot, assault people & police and burn down buildings lost their motivation instantly when the video came out.

I'm sure that you and Kamala were devastated, but that's life, and no matter what you say, you can't go back in time and rile up idiots for more rioting. 

Didn't the violence and carnage from the freedom convoy float your boat? A guy stood at the front of the tomb of the unknown soldier, there was a flag on a Terry Fox statue, some say that the tiny puddle of urine behind the war memorial may have been from a freedom trucker.... According to our MSM it was apocalyptic. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It clearly showed the public that when Chauvin was pinning him down, he had a 100% solid reason for not believing him when he was saying "I can't breathe". 

Yeah that probably just inspired him to lean a little more heavily on Floyd.

Edited by eyeball

On 1/23/2022 at 5:57 PM, BeaverFever said:

Ya know...I smell the salty stench of "Orangemanbad" here.

Scared of the inevitable are you?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

He was resisting death.

The other lesson was that everyone has a camera these days.

LOL...the criminal was stoned out of his mind and was being arrested for passing funny-money.

Yet this is the focal point of a "Summer of Love". A failed criminal resisting arrest...for engaging in criminal activity.  Hell the morons even claimed a square in his name.

Utterly ridiculous. 

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...the criminal was stoned out of his mind and was being arrested for passing funny-money.

Yet this is the focal point of a "Summer of Love". A failed criminal resisting arrest...for engaging in criminal activity.  Hell the morons even claimed a square in his name.

Utterly ridiculous. 

You figure Floyd had it coming to him?

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

You figure Floyd had it coming to him?

I'm not gonna deny that the cop over reacted. He did cause a citizen's death and has been suitably dealt with.

However...It is undeniable that Floyd was resisting arrest and was in the process of criminal activity. 

Ya gits wut ya pays fer 

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

However...It is undeniable that Floyd was resisting arrest and was in the process of criminal activity. 

I think it's more likely he was resisting death, I found myself pinned under a bunch of people for about a minute once when I was a kid. It was the most terrifying experience of my life.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I think it's more likely he was resisting death, I found myself pinned under a bunch of people for about a minute once when I was a kid. It was the most terrifying experience of my life.

So...you completely dismiss the previous 20 minutes these cops spent trying to arrest Floyd?

Why how...silly of you.