America Under pResident Biden

On 4/14/2021 at 4:00 PM, Shady said:

More Biden administration lunacy.

Where Charles Manson failed, the Democrats hope to succeed. No need to leave a white guy's driver's license in a Watts washroom for these guys...

• Like 1

I was ambivalent about Biden but he's shaping up to be the perfect leader for this time. Seeing the Qanon Trumpers howling about him and Tucker Carlson literally losing his shit on the air is further proof that his high approval is not an aberration and that he is leading the country back to greatness.

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Staircases are murder on the elderly and infirm. Dementia cases...increase the chances of a fall. Joe has already fallen a few times. One of those falls will break a hip.

America is only 1 stairway away from having a president who bailed violent rioters out of jail to reoffend, and who openly & gleefully supported rioting, looting, arson, racial violence, assaults on police and the assassinations of police.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Since the end of January, US politics has become Borinnnggg, after 4 years of drama and excitement. The value of boring should never be underestimated.

It's boring if you watch CNN and their 24/7 coverage of rainbows coming out of Biden's butt, but the reality is that the American navy is doing u-turns at Putin's command, the POTUS sees things and flops around like a fish on the stairs (it used to be the end of the world when a POTUS slipped once, now when the POTUS goes down like Nancy Kerrigan it's not noticeable), their UN ambassador is declaring the American democracy a failed state, the VP is ignoring orders from the senile one, rioting is suddenly cool again, the US had two terrorist attacks in Biden's first 3 months, and all the bad actors on earth who were mice just 6 months ago are acting like the cat's away.

Definitely not boring.

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Since the end of January, US politics has become Borinnnggg, after 4 years of drama and excitement. The value of boring should never be underestimated.

Do you ever thought about all the drama and excitement were fabricated by MSM

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Just the MSM does not report it, don't mean the US is calm as a millpond

Edited by taxesanddeath
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Shady said:

This is gold!

LOL, I love it.

They didn't seem to be prepared for intelligent, informed and accurate criticisms:  "HOW DARE HE HAVE HIS OWN OPINION! HOW CAN HE HAVE HIS OWN OPINION? HOW IS THIS BLACK MAN THINKING FOR HIMSELF!" :lol: The Joke's on you BBC. Next time screen your sycophant interviewees better. 

Did they actually cut him off right after he said that Biden is an idiot? If so, I'd love to see how quickly they cut people off for saying "Trump is an idiot" or "Trump is a racist". 

The Biden administration is disgusting. 

After Joe mumbled his racially divisive and moronic accusations to try and influence the Chauvin case, Jen Psaki doubled down on it. 

Joe has lots of excuses. 1) He's colossally stupid, 2) the people who wipe his drool off his face might be pulling his strings, and 3) maybe he's trying to make up for his own racist past and he's doing it at America's expense. 

Jen Psaki has no excuse though. She's just evil. 

https://www.facebook.com/SeanHannity/videos/3838648169566199

Psaki failed to address the question about Joe being the biggest contributor to the mass incarceration of blacks in the last 50 years, instead she'd like to accuse everyone in the country BUT slow Joe of enacting his racist policies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iran-foreign-minister-john-kerry-javad-zarif-israel

John Kerry appears to have betrayed one of America's allies. 

Is that even a big deal for a Demonrat? 

Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif claimed in recently leaked audio that John Kerry, when he was serving as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, informed him of more than 200 Israeli operations in Syria.

Kerry has previously been accused of colluding with Iranian leaders to undermine the Trump administration. Kerry is now a part of the Biden administration and has a seat on the National Security Council as the special presidential envoy for climate.

4 hours ago, Shady said:

Biden administration shared Israeli covert military operations against Iran with the Iranian regime. 

SHe just says "We're not gonna comment on leaked tapes."

WTF? Leaks are the Democrats bread and butter. I guess that they just have a problem with the fact that the leaks weren't from anonymous sources.

42 minutes ago, taxesanddeath said:

Acting like a resident in an old age home

Lol, what a wimp. He's the President of the US ffs. Who's he going to be in trouble from? Is his mom still alive? Is his wife going to scold him? 

Can you imagine Putin or Xi saying "Uh-oh, I'm in twubbo."

Mount Rushmore is traditional.

Do you remember Trump having a big 'in-your-face Covid' rally at that traditional fourth of July spot last year and how none of the catastrophe Democrats predicted happened? Everybody just had a really good time feeling patriotic and went home.

That's what it's really about. 

On 4/21/2021 at 4:21 PM, taxesanddeath said:

Do you ever thought about all the drama and excitement were fabricated by MSM

Just the MSM does not report it, don't mean the US is calm as a millpond

In a less corrupt society Project Veritas would get some kind of journalism award for exposing something like this, but in 2021 they get excommunicated from social media and half of the country is stupid enough to celebrate it.

I'm not exaggerating at all when I say that I HATE leftists.

I've got a cousin that posts leftist drivel on FB and I won't even talk to her anymore. I have zero patience for really stupid people.  

• Haha 1