America Under pResident Biden

18 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Obviously fraud.

Can we get the Cyber Nincompoops Ninjas to take a look?

In a way you’re right.  When ever Democrats lose elections, they claim voter fraud.  See 2016, 2004, and 2000.  Apparently you people only get upset when Trump does it! ?

1 hour ago, Shady said:

In a way you’re right.  When ever Democrats lose elections, they claim voter fraud.  See 2016, 2004, and 2000.  Apparently you people only get upset when Trump does it! ?

I missed the raids on the Capitol building in 2016, 2004, and 2000.

Edited by bcsapper

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I missed the raids on the Capitol buiding in 2016, 2004, and 2000.

What does one have to do with the other?  Before the riot you people were still going on about Trump claiming voter fraud.  You were still going on about some republicans refusing to certify election results.  Democrats refused to certify election results in 2016, 2004 and 2000.  Do you want me to dig up your posts pre-January 6th?  Stop trying to hide behind a riot that involved unarmed people, for whom most were charged with trespassing.  Don’t let your hated for Trump turn you into a burning bag of hypocrisy.

22 minutes ago, Shady said:

What does one have to do with the other?  Before the riot you people were still going on about Trump claiming voter fraud.  You were still going on about some republicans refusing to certify election results.  Democrats refused to certify election results in 2016, 2004 and 2000.  Do you want me to dig up your posts pre-January 6th?  Stop trying to hide behind a riot that involved unarmed people, for whom most were charged with trespassing.  Don’t let your hated for Trump turn you into a burning bag of hypocrisy.

Oh, you mean the tourists?

Trump isn't worth hate.  Like I said before, disdain and contempt are enough.

That said, no amount of obfuscation or whataboutism from you can disguise the utterly hilarious way the current batch of cowardly RINOs latched onto an idiotic conspiracy theory about the election being stolen, just so Trump wouldn't hate them. And stuck with it.  They really stuck with it!

All the while, the rest of the country, and the rest of the world was:

Stan-Laurellol.gif

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

That said, no amount of obfuscation or whataboutism from you can disguise the utterly hilarious way the current batch of cowardly RINOs latched onto an idiotic conspiracy theory about the election being stolen, just so Trump wouldn't hate them. And stuck with it.  They really stuck with it!

Stan-Laurellol.gif

Tourists?  You mean the mostly peaceful protestors? ??

Regardless what I posted had nothing to do with Trump.  But like everything else in life, you have to obsessively connect it in some way.  Hopefully you’ll eventually get some professional help with your Trump obsession.  Maybe when the pandemic is over and there’s more person to person contact allowed.  Until then, I’ll be praying for you! ???

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Stan-Laurellol.gif

Also, they latched on to it the same way Democrats latched on to Russia changing votes in voting machines and Diebold machines stealing Ohio for bush in 2004! ??

1 minute ago, Shady said:

Tourists?  You mean the mostly peaceful protestors? ??

Regardless what I posted had nothing to do with Trump.  But like everything else in life, you have to obsessively connect it in some way.  Hopefully you’ll eventually get some professional help with your Trump obsession.  Maybe when the pandemic is over and there’s more person to person contact allowed.  Until then, I’ll be praying for you! ???

Yeah, the tourists they had to set up barricades against.

I understand your shame.  Stan and Ollie got it too.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Also, they latched on to it the same way Democrats latched on to Russia changing votes in voting machines and Diebold machines stealing Ohio for bush in 2004! ??

Yes, of course.  Well, anyday now the Arizona results will be in, Trump will be reinstated as President, and you can have the last laugh.

And I promise you, I will stand here and take it like a man.

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yes, of course.  Well, anyday now the Arizona results will be in, Trump will be reinstated as President, and you can have the last laugh.

And I promise you, I will stand here and take it like a man.

Joe Biden has people working in his administration that pushed the conspiracy theory that Russia accessed voting machines in Wisconsin and Florida in 2016! ??

Just now, Shady said:

Joe Biden has people working in his administration that pushed the conspiracy theory that Russia accessed voting machines in Wisconsin and Florida in 2016! ??

Was it dumb?  Ludicrously stupid? Ridiculously insane?

Absolutely the most brainless, empty-headed attempt by witless, moronic wing nuts to change a fair election by making the most farcical claims you ever heard?

Now you know how I feel.

Anyways, back to the actual topic, in Biden’s America, Republicans are looking to surge!

Dem report raises 2022 alarm on messaging, voter outreach

A review of the 2020 election, conducted by several prominent Democratic advocacy groups, has concluded that the party is at risk of losing ground with Black, Hispanic and Asian American voters

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/06/us/politics/democrats-2020-election.html

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

Not as silly, but more dangerous and destructive.  But hey, mostly peaceful protestors! ??

The peaceful ones are good.  The not peaceful ones are bad.  It was ever thus, regardless of political stripe.

23 minutes ago, Shady said:

Anyways, back to the actual topic, in Biden’s America, Republicans are looking to surge!

Dem report raises 2022 alarm on messaging, voter outreach

A review of the 2020 election, conducted by several prominent Democratic advocacy groups, has concluded that the party is at risk of losing ground with Black, Hispanic and Asian American voters

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/06/us/politics/democrats-2020-election.html

Yes, I apologise for getting sidetracked.

I think the article you posted makes a fair point about how Democrats defeated President Trump and captured the Senate last year, but need to counter Republican misinformation in order to hold on to those gains.

On 6/6/2021 at 9:32 AM, bcsapper said:

I missed the raids on the Capitol building in 2016, 2004, and 2000.

How did you miss the 3 years worth of riots and racial violence that the Dems endorsed and just notice the 2 hrs of demonstration at the capitol that the Republicans condemned?? Have you seen the footage from inside the building? It's quite a lot more peaceful than the Dem-sanctioned violence of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020. That's why the Dems don't want you to see it. There are actually thousands of hours of video covering those minutes in the capitol. You don't get to see it though. You just get to hear Nancy's opinion of it, and you get to hear about that idiot AOC's "PTSD" lol. 

Funny that AOC was quite happy about the riots that killed twenty people, saw thousands of assaults, where thousands of businesses were burned to the ground.

Did no one else get PTSD from rioting aside from that retard, or does their PTSD just not matter to her? 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 11:17 AM, bcsapper said:

Yes, I apologise for getting sidetracked.

I think the article you posted makes a fair point about how Democrats defeated President Trump and captured the Senate last year, but need to counter Republican misinformation in order to hold on to those gains.

You saw how millions of mail-in ballots that no one asked for favoured Biden. Votes that didn't have signatures that matched any signatures anywhere on earth. 

You also saw how Biden campaigned about fifteen times in 2020 and had a grand total of about 3,000 people attend those rallies. 

What exactly did you see for real, sapper?

Do you think that President Xi or Vladimir Putin could win an election that way? Do you think that Xi or Putin could ever lose an election that way? 

What we saw was the end of democracy. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How did you miss the 3 years worth of riots and racial violence that the Dems endorsed and just notice the 2 hrs of demonstration at the capitol that the Republicans condemned?? Have you seen the footage from inside the building? It's quite a lot more peaceful than the Dem-sanctioned violence of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020. That's why the Dems don't want you to see it. There are actually thousands of hours of video covering those minutes in the capitol. You don't get to see it though. You just get to hear Nancy's opinion of it, and you get to hear about that idiot AOC's "PTSD" lol. 

Funny that AOC was quite happy about the riots that killed twenty people, saw thousands of assaults, where thousands of businesses were burned to the ground.

Did no one else get PTSD from rioting aside from that retard, or does their PTSD just not matter to her? 

I didn't!  We discussed that.  You must have missed it.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You saw how millions of mail-in ballots that no one asked for favoured Biden. Votes that didn't have signatures that matched any signatures anywhere on earth. 

You also saw how Biden campaigned about fifteen times in 2020 and had a grand total of about 3,000 people attend those rallies. 

What exactly did you see for real, sapper?

Do you think that President Xi or Vladimir Putin could win an election that way? Do you think that Xi or Putin could ever lose an election that way? 

What we saw was the end of democracy. 

No, what we saw was a Keystone Cops style attempt to end democracy.  Still ongoing at the Arizona clown convention.

11 hours ago, Shady said:

Imagine the mainstream media if Trump gave an answer like this. 

it seems that he forget he had been VP for 8 years. Then, MSM is in his back pocket, and they may think he is charming. Anyway, no one expects anything can come out with those meetings, "all talk and no action". Everyone is patting their own back. Hey, even JT said he led the G7 discussion of China.

11 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No, what we saw was a Keystone Cops style attempt to end democracy.  Still ongoing at the Arizona clown convention.

the capitol riots were no more an attempt to overthrow democracy than the BLM riots

yet I only hear this insurrection canard being used

in reference to riots where the participants supported Trump

and never used in reference to riots where the participants don't support Trump

when BLM supporters do it, it's "mostly peaceful protestors"

when Trump supporters do it, it's "white supremacist insurrectionists"

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the capitol riots were no more an attempt to overthrow democracy than the BLM riots

yet I only hear this insurrection canard being used

in reference to riots where the participants supported Trump

and never used in reference to riots where the participants don't support Trump

when BLM supporters do it, it's "mostly peaceful protestors"

when Trump supporters do it, it's "white supremacist insurrectionists"

No, they were much more an attempt to overthrow democracy than were the BLM riots.

I agree with your other views regarding the BLM riots.  Who cares if they were mostly peaceful?