INDICATORS FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!

Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania,  and even Minnesota are all very close. Much too close to call! Trump has a clear path to victory with even just a few of those states. And with just a little strategic vote suppression and manipulation, and the Supreme Court in his pocket, Trump must be making poor old Biden very worried.

Forget the polls, these Rust Belters offer real election insight: Devine

To get a real sense for how this election is going, you need to ignore the national polls in establishment media that have Joe Biden poised for a decisive victory.

Look, instead, at the enthusiasm on the ground for Donald Trump and the economic optimism he represents.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/28/forget-the-polls-these-rust-belters-offer-real-election-insight-devine/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Top swing-state newspaper hasn't endorsed Republican in almost 50 years — but is backing Trump now

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette editorial board, one of Pennsylvania's largest newspapers, revealed late Saturday that Trump is their man.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pittsburgh-newspaper-endorses-donald-trump

The man and the record

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, betsy said:

......................is it over? :)

Where you been gurl ?  

Yes.  Unless there are substantive examples of breaches it's over.  Trump has been throwing around accusations but they don't appear to be real.

And the wacko YouTube channels have turned on FOX, Chris Christie and Rick Santorum so that's a sign of the end, the in-fighting.

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Where you been gurl ?  

Yes.  Unless there are substantive examples of breaches it's over.  Trump has been throwing around accusations but they don't appear to be real.

And the wacko YouTube channels have turned on FOX, Chris Christie and Rick Santorum so that's a sign of the end, the in-fighting.

I can't say conclusively that it's over.  We'll have to see what happens next.

4 minutes ago, betsy said:

I can't say conclusively that it's over.  We'll have to see what happens next.

What should happen next is for the great pretender to give it up.  Exit gracefully and get on with what is left of his life.  That however is a dim hope as this man has proven time and again to do exactly the opposite of what a sane intelligent caring human being would do.  One might hope it won't come to the White House staff referred to by the President-Elect who are "well-equipped to deal with trespassers." 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mowich said:

What should happen next is for the great pretender to give it up.  Exit gracefully and get on with what is left of his life.  That however is a dim hope as this man has proven time and again to do exactly the opposite of what a sane intelligent caring human being would do.  One might hope it won't come to the White House staff referred to by the President-Elect who are "well-equipped to deal with trespassers." 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-07-20/pelosi-says-trump-will-be-fumigated-out-if-he-refuses-to-leave-after-white-house-loss%3fcontext=amp

Tbh i am split between seeing this or having him dragged out of there if it comes to that point.  

The New Eviction Moratorium: What You Need to Know

The Trump administration has announced an order to suspend the possibility of eviction for millions of renters who have suffered financially because of the coronavirus pandemic. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/your-money/eviction-moratorium-covid.amp.html%3f0p19G=0232

That was from a couple of months ago. Now it all makes sense!  The lack of COVID response, his own infection... all planned and part of the set up!  He knew he was going to lose his job and face eviction ?

10 hours ago, mowich said:

I'm not asking for an opinion as to what SHOULD happen next. Lol.  I'm not interested about what you personally think of the man - I know very well what anti-Trumps think of him, thank you.

Anyway....

If there is evidence of fraud - why shouldn't the candidate (regardless of who it is) take it up to the next step if the US system gives that option?  Duh?  A man who readily shrivels up and gives up his right just because of pressure from his opponent to do so, is not leader-material, imho.

But it is RATIONAL to say that I can't CONCLUSIVELY say that it's over.  It could be taken to court, and it could drag on (or not).  Is it just a bluff, or not?  We will soon find out.

In the meantime, CONFIDENT Biden supporters ought to be celebrating instead of wasting time in forums right now, debating with still hopeful Trump supporters. :lol:

Edited by betsy

On 11/9/2020 at 3:09 AM, betsy said:

I'm not asking for an opinion as to what SHOULD happen next. Lol.  I'm not interested about what you personally think of the man - I know very well what anti-Trumps think of him, thank you.

Anyway....

If there is evidence of fraud - why shouldn't the candidate (regardless of who it is) take it up to the next step if the US system gives that option?  Duh?  A man who readily shrivels up and gives up his right just because of pressure from his opponent to do so, is not leader-material, imho.

But it is RATIONAL to say that I can't CONCLUSIVELY say that it's over.  It could be taken to court, and it could drag on (or not).  Is it just a bluff, or not?  We will soon find out.

In the meantime, CONFIDENT Biden supporters ought to be celebrating instead of wasting time in forums right now, debating with still hopeful Trump supporters. :lol:

If........and so far that's a big 'if' evidence of fraud comes to light then all means should be taken to get to the bottom of it.  It now appears that the DOJ will be investigating so let's leave it in there hands for now.

BTW, congratulating Biden/Harris on their 'contested' win does not make me a supporter.  I am just happy to see that the centrists won out over the progressives. 

27 minutes ago, mowich said:

I am just happy to see that the centrists won out over the progressives. 

I don't think they're centrists at all - at least not Harris (who'll end up being the President).

9 Ways Kamala Harris Proves Herself a Champion of the Radical Left

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/12/9-ways-kamala-harris-proves-herself-champion-radical-left/

Kamala Harris rated by watchdog as most radical leftist Senator last year

https://noqreport.com/2020/08/13/kamala-harris-rated-by-watchdog-as-most-radical-leftist-senator-last-year/

That's what makes this so scary.....

Edited by betsy

2 minutes ago, betsy said:

I don't think they're centrists at all.  That's what makes this so scary.....

The 'scary' part of the Democratic party are the Cortez bunch, Betsy.  They are already demanding that Biden better tow their line.  Poor Joe.  Isn't even in office yet and he is facing divisions within his own party and the great divide within the country.  The man doesn't need luck he needs a miracle.

1 minute ago, mowich said:

The 'scary' part of the Democratic party are the Cortez bunch, Betsy.  They are already demanding that Biden better tow their line.  Poor Joe.  Isn't even in office yet and he is facing divisions within his own party and the great divide within the country.  The man doesn't need luck he needs a miracle.

Harris is part of that bunch.  Look at her stance on issues.  She may not be openly trying to bully Biden (unlike AOC).....but she's right there with them, as far as ideology goes.

Edited by betsy

Just now, betsy said:

Harris is part of that bunch.  Look at her stance on issues.

The only chance that Harris will have to see the progressive agenda go forward is if Joe drops dead.  Hopefully, that won't happen for many years.  Look on the bright side, the Republicans have a chance of retaining control of the Senate if the run-offs in January come through for the Reps.  With McConnell at the helm, the Dems have little chance of getting anything done let alone those put forward by the progressives.  Executive orders only go so far and have time limits. 

3 minutes ago, mowich said:

The only chance that Harris will have to see the progressive agenda go forward is if Joe drops dead.  Hopefully, that won't happen for many years.  Look on the bright side, the Republicans have a chance of retaining control of the Senate if the run-offs in January come through for the Reps.  With McConnell at the helm, the Dems have little chance of getting anything done let alone those put forward by the progressives.  Executive orders only go so far and have time limits. 

Joe doesn't have to drop dead!  At his age (and his obvious cognitive decline), all they have to do is deem him unfit!  I'll give him a full year - at the most.  I don't expect a scandalous scenario - it will happen behind closed doors with the Dems brass.  Joe will step down.

I bet that's always been the plan!

Edited by betsy