Anarchy in Seattle

Hundreds of protesters have taken over several blocks of Seattle and transformed it into the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or “Chaz”, helping to amplify nationwide protests while offering a real-world example of what a community can look like without police.

For three days, protesters have filled several blocks and at least part of a park in the artsy Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle, after police abandoned their east precinct, following dangerous clashes between protesters and law enforcement.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/11/chaz-seattle-autonomous-zone-police-protest

Inslee responded with his own tweet: “A man who is totally incapable of governing should stay out of Washington state’s business.”

Inslee is a total turd lol:

What's worse: that he really doesn't know wtf is going on, or that he does know, and he's lying, and not doing anything about it?

The governor and the mayor are acting like this is no big deal, but there are Americans with homes and businesses there who have inalienable rights as American citizens which are being trampled on.

This wasn't a democratic separation of a small city-state, it's an armed takeover. 

This isn't people protecting their own land, it's people taking land from Americans.

This needs to end soon or it ends badly for a lot of people. Not necessarily the armed a-holes holding the city, I don't doubt that at some point it will end with an amnesty period, but there are businesses which employ a lot of theses hapless losers, which will be destroyed. 

I laugh at this part:

offering a real-world example of what a community can look like without police

There are armed idiots all over the place. It's not free of "police" at all. Also they have a wall. WTF is that about? Aren't those things "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Soon they'll be offering a look at what a community without food and water looks like.

Also, I hope Trump cuts off their gov't cheques. They're autonomous, right?

I don't even need coffee this morning, I just read the below:

1.thumb.PNG.77ad3ac0b51aa3e2e18760e0d5106790.PNG

Something tells me the police and the intelligence community are staying back and gathering information.

When the protests calm down, in my estimation some raids and arrests will happen based on that information, the system is well designed, the USA won't go down because of some communist agitators.

Edited by Independent1986
  • Like 1

The republicans must be loving this. All across middle American people are staring in astonishment at the vapid weakness of a spineless Democratic administration unwilling to challenge radical protesters for control of their own city hall or police station, let alone the streets.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Argus said:

The republicans must be loving this. All across middle American people are staring in astonishment at the vapid weakness of a spineless Democratic administration unwilling to challenge radical protesters for control of their own city hall or police station, let alone the streets.

My guess, they want Trump to be the one to move in on it. They are willing to wait. Then they will say "Oh look, Trump the dictator!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Argus said:

Exactly.  Democrats had one job in 2020 to guarantee a win.  Don’t be crazy.  You’d think that that would be a fairly low bar to pass, but apparently not.

9 hours ago, -1=e^ipi said:

It doesn't seem that bad.

Oh the horror! People dancing to music, painting art, exchanging goods, and having a good time. Clearly we must send in the military to stop it! *sarcasm*

You're watching a propaganda video and intentionally disregarding all common sense to believe it. 

Surely you must understand that force has been used to strip people of their rights to operate their businesses and to have the protection of the police, which they pay for, in their homes?

The people who own homes and businesses there are American citizens with inalienable rights who will be able to sue the City of Seattle and the Washington State Gov't if they don't take action to remedy this promptly. 

I hope that they sue the Mayor and the Governor personally. It might be a possibility if they're acting outside of their constitutional obligations.

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes and I am wondering if that means this is a big nothing.

Big nothing? Who are you to say what people have in their hearts?

See how there's people waling around with AR-15's?

It wouldn't be a big nothing if in your neighbourhood, I'll wager...

• Like 1

Just now, OftenWrong said:

It wouldn't be a big nothing if in your neighbourhood, I'll wager...

Exactly.

Just like that liberal turd in Minneapolis who cheered the destruction of low-income housing with the tweet "BURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!!!!! BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!" and then called the cops when the rioters got too close to his own precious home. 

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes and I am wondering if that means this is a big nothing.

Defund a big nothing? Riots, looting, calling for police to be shut down or funding levels cut, even in Toronto no less, for an incident thousands of miles away in another country, where guns proliferate.

Yeah, 's a big nothing here folks. Look over there, there's a bad man! Bad man!  :wacko::wacko::wacko:

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Exactly.

Just like that liberal turd in Minneapolis who cheered the destruction of low-income housing with the tweet "BURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!!!!! BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!" and then called the cops when the rioters got too close to his own precious home. 

How much more frigging cucoobird can these people become. Inhumane is a better word. They even seek to ridicule and laugh at real people's suffering, then take an absurd position like "oh look, conservative caring? Since when?" when all they are is totally radicalized, some don't even understand what being normal is anymore.

• Like 1