Wet Got Bigger Problems Than George Floyd

Guest ProudConservative

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Actually what I'm saying is "facts don't care about your feelings."

2. As to - and I quote - the "Republican base violating the principles you're invoking towards BLM". Huh? What on earth are you talking about?

1. Well, they don't care about yours either, I guess
2. Facts don't care about Republican feels either.  My point is that political tactics are common between the two (far right and centre right) main American parties...

On 6/2/2020 at 7:32 PM, Argus said:

Rex Murphy injecting just a bit of sanity into the pompous virtue signalling of our Canada-hating Liberals.

Rex Murphy: Canada is not a racist country, despite what the Liberals say

To any fair mind, Canada is a mature, welcoming, open-minded and generous country. It would be helpful if these Liberals kept the full story of this country in mind when discussing racism

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-canada-is-not-a-racist-country-despite-what-the-liberals-say

The "Employment Equity Act" forces racism in Canada because it requires employers in Canada to discriminate on the basis of race when making hiring decisions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And here's one from another previous post on this thread you missed. Tony Timba was a white guy who suffered the same fate as Floyd. So unless your point is police in general and with all races - no single race more than another - need to handle these kinds of cases differently I'd like to know what your point is.

My point is the fact it also happened to a white person does not poof make the act on the black man's act conveniently not  racist and therefore an excuse for you to trivialize its significance. Oh I get it. Why do Jews make such a big deal about the holocaust, other people died too. Why do blacks get so upset about police brutality it happens to everyone.

Your entire response is predicated on denying how evil may impact on specific groups differently than other groups because you refuse to accept reality and the idea that maybe your sweeping generalizations used as a device to ignore a specific  group's collective experiences simply are your deliberate  exercise of denying them.

Your point is and you just showed it again, you know damn well a senseless attack by a white man on a black man would trigger the same reaction as a black man attacking a white man, but in your world you will engage in evasive bullshit to deny that phenomena because it does not suit your agenda.

Oh I got your point and you got my point. You just talk around it. Go on complete your argument. Tell black people they have no right to be afraid of police in the US because they are brutal with everyone not just blacks.

Repeat it. Repeat the sheer idiocy and lack of common  sense, logic and decency in your answer..hey man don't worry he killed him but he kills whites too. Poof its all good.

Save your trivialization and denial. Been there done that.

Go on finish your agenda. Lecture us all on how this is no big deal for blacks or anyone.

What's my point? That it has a direct impact on all black people across the world for reasons only a black person feel at one level, then impacts on all the rest of us who have any sense of humanity at another level and then there are people like you who will engage in defective and illogical reasoning to deny the feelings of the others whether they are black or white when seeing such shit.

My point is you deliberately choose the device of trivialization to deny the legitimacy of the feelings of others.

My point is you have an agenda to trivialize and deny the feelings of others and  use a tragedy as a pretext and excuse to  dictate to blacks to shut the phack up and then for people like me to and blacks to shut the phack upand  accept brutal cold blooded murder as no big deal because it happens all the time.

Save it. I know you and your point. It got 6 million of my people exterminated. It is what causes good people to look the other way in silence as others are killed.

Wrong person to make your point to. When a uniformed person abusing power to be brutal and kill, my spirit is connected to a greater collective one that rises from  the ashes of every  grave of all people who experience or experienced orbwere slaughtered by the cabuse of government authority.

Our souls and memories create our collective, connected, shared sense of grief and although were are many different people our pain is the same and we never rest, we never forget and when soldiers and police  gather to remember the dead we also show up to bare witness witness to them for trying to end such crap.

You underestimate how this collective memory of the dead surfaces at such times in many expressions to tell us to stand up for humane treatment.

Your point is to try block the feelings we incite. Given your number of times trying to deny what happened you might ask yourself, if it's no big deal why the need to debate it with me or anyone. Dud you really think trying to deflect from what happened by saying it happens to whites made if go away? 

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

It's entertaining watching people on the wrong side of history feverishly defend their ignorant position. 

No racism here, NONE!  That's the same thing people were saying when they supported slavery, made interracial marriage illegal, segregated schools Etc etc etc. Yeah but those things were Different!

4 years ago a black NFL QB was blackballed from the NFL for kneeling during the National Anthem to protest Police Violence. 

Today a white NFL QB had to release a public apology for saying he wouldn't ever kneel during the National Anthem because it disrespected the Troops. 

History changes quickly. 

Edited by Boges

14 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

Most of the protests we see online are peaceful. It's been the police that have actually been very aggressive.  I have no problem with going after looters and stuff. But the cops are NOT going after those people. Check it out. In every case WHERE are the cops? Getting the looters or beating down peaceful protestors? 

The beatings shall continue until moral improves. The looting will continue until officials start to listen.

That's pure idiocy and lies without a hint of insight or truth.

There are stacks of bricks and rocks and bats put out by Antifa for rioters. There are riots all over the place, costing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

MOST OF???????????

For your edification, here's the proper use of the words "MOST OF", troll. MOST OF the interactions between police and blacks are helpful. Actually, ALMOST ALL OF the interactions between police and blacks are helpful. 99.9999% of them.

A large percentage of the protests are not peaceful. A lot of protests turn into low level riots. There are a lot of protests that turn into violent protests or looting sessions.

A lot of cops have been killed or seriously wounded by attacks in the last few days.

PASTE A LINK THAT SHOWS PEACEFUL PROTESTORS GETTING BEATEN DOWN NWD. THAT IS A ERIOUS ACCUSATION THAT REQUIRES ABSOLUTE PROOF.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

Missed the point. 

The traction for Race incidents haven't achieved this level of scrutiny and support before. 

See what happened to Drew Brees yesterday. He probably thought that opinion was a safe one. :lol:

No, you missed the point entirely. That's odd, considering it was your own post.

You're correct that police from across the country acknowledged that this was an actual case of police brutality causing death

The other cases that you cited were not actual cases of police brutality causing death. That's why police stations across the country did not issue similar statements.

Do you get it?

Police stations far and wide told the truth about what they saw re: George Floyd, and they didn't lie and go along with the fake narrative of the Michael Brown case. 

If I accused you of murder would police stations across the USA say "Yup, Boges killed someone"? No, they wouldn't. If I said it was Thursday would police stations agree? Yup. That's how it works. It's pretty simple. If I knew amslan I could explain this to actual gorillas. 

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. Facts don't care about Republican feels either. 

Who said they did? So is that what you're asking for then? Something comparable to the Democrats, Progressive agenda - only from Republicans - where identity groups are manipulated by feels over facts into believing they have a special sort of victim status? I can't think of one. Nothing like what happened last week where black feelings of entitlement to victimhood convinced them it would be a good idea to tear down the shops and infrastructures of their cities. Why? Can you?

On 6/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, Argus said:

Oh, well guess what? It seems George Floyd's death was not just from being held down. He was also high on fentanyl and meth at the time. Which would also explain why they were fighting with him in the back of the car and had to drag him out again to wait for a paddy wagon. He didn't strangle or suffocate after all.

Floyd died due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression," according to the report.

It also specified "other significant conditions," including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as existing heart disease.

In charging documents released last week, prosecutors said that preliminary results from an autopsy "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867219130/george-floyd-independent-autopsy-homicide-by-asphyxia

If this is true then George Floyd's death is a whole cavalcade of issues. The issue of drug use, and the sub-heading of Fentanyl. The issue of police brutality, and possibly the issue of police racism. Possibly the issue of resisting arrest. All of these things came into play because of the issue of counterfeit money. That's a lot of issues wrapped into one story.

Of course, police brutality (murder) is the main story here, but the case sure touches on a wide range of issues.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

My point is the fact it also happened to a white person does not poof make the act on the black man's act conveniently not  racist and therefore an excuse for you to trivialize its significance. Oh I get it.

And your picture of a black man being victimized by excessive force in an arrest (when this sort of thing can happen to any race, including whites) does not show systematic racism or necessarily suggest any racism at all as you suggest it does. 

Statistical facts show blacks are not persecuted by police or anybody else worse than other races. I'm willing to listen if you have any facts supporting the idea blacks are currently victims of a special broad sort of persecution by whites or any other race. Your picture wasn't doing it. That was my point.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Who said they did? So is that what you're asking for then? 
2. Something comparable to the Democrats, Progressive agenda - only from Republicans - where identity groups are manipulated by feels over facts into believing they have a special sort of victim status? I can't think of one.
3. Nothing like what happened last week where black feelings of entitlement to victimhood convinced them it would be a good idea to tear down the shops and infrastructures of their cities. Why? Can you?

1. I'm asking that you apply this principle: " The idea facts are bad when they interfere with people's feels is dumb. " to issues that you agree with politically, and see what happens.
2. Yes, how about people feeling oppressed because of the Covid lockdown or because someone wants to put waiting lists in for guns, or some immigration thing ?  If you can't think of one then you are blind to partisan politics. 
3.  I could probably think of ten on issues like this - in the area of politics that I agree with.  You should try to look at yourself for objectivity, it's like a mint on your pillow.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm asking that you apply this principle: " The idea facts are bad when they interfere with people's feels is dumb. " to issues that you agree with politically, and see what happens.
2. Yes, how about people feeling oppressed because of the Covid lockdown or because someone wants to put waiting lists in for guns, or some immigration thing ?  If you can't think of one then you are blind to partisan politics. 
3.  I could probably think of ten on issues like this - in the area of politics that I agree with.  You should try to look at yourself for objectivity, it's like a mint on your pillow.

I'm getting the feeling that you agree with me that prioritizing feels over facts isn't a good policy then.

I never said only Democrats are ever victims of the stupidity that can arise from ignoring the facts. I would say your particulate examples are a false equivalency. Nobody burned their shops and other infrastructure down in the peaceful protest against Michigan governor, Gretchen Half-Whitmers excessive and inequitable Covid lockdown controls. The 2nd amendment debate is one a reasoned and well supported argument is possible for as opposed to the complete lack of evidence you or yours have been able to offer up so far suggesting blacks in America are currently a special sort of victim race justifying what we saw in inner cities last week.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

My point is the fact it also happened to a white person does not poof make the act on the black man's act conveniently not  racist and therefore an excuse for you to trivialize its significance. Oh I get it. Why do Jews make such a big deal about the holocaust, other people died too. Why do blacks get so upset about police brutality it happens to everyone.

Your entire response is predicated on denying how evil may impact on specific groups differently than other groups because you refuse to accept reality and the idea that maybe your sweeping generalizations used as a device to ignore a specific  group's collective experiences simply are your deliberate  exercise of denying them.

What you are completely missing is that there is only evidence of 1 thing here. Police brutality. That is it. 

There is zero evidence of police racism here. None.

ID did something that you completely failed to do, and that's provide actual proof of something. IE, he proved that the way Floyd was killed was not in any way, shape or form proof that racism was involved in this murder.

Proof of racism in this instance has to come from some other direction, and it has not come in yet.

So, in a conversation where we're sticking to proven facts, racism is still ruled out.

Leftists might think: "Aw shucks, I really wanna say it's purely because of racism", but they're the ones who invented: "Just because he was yelling to allah when he killed 50 gays doesn't mean he was a terrorist. He didn't have his Islamic State driver's license on him at the time of his death, so the only things that we can say for sure right now is that Republican hate is to blame, and gun laws." 

In a conversation about feelings (regardless of whether or not they are rational) you are winning, but not by as much as you think.

That is to say: for sure there are a lot of people who are rioting and looting because they are convinced that racism is to blame, but a lot of the looters actually don't care about GF or his circumstances at all, they're just capitalizing on this tragedy to get free TVs and to look like cool SJWs. Just like Justin Trudeau is doing - capitalizing on a tragedy to improve his brand. "All Canadians are racist!"

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. I'm getting the feeling that you agree with me that prioritizing feels over facts isn't a good policy then.

2. I never said only Democrats are ever victims of the stupidity that can arise from ignoring the facts.

3. I would say your particulate examples are a false equivalency. Nobody burned their shops and other infrastructure down in the peaceful protest against Michigan governor, Gretchen Half-Whitmers excessive and inequitable Covid lockdown controls.

1. I do, in general.
2. Well, good, because from where I sit the Republicans and FOX are the true masters of the game.  Example: "I can't get a haircut so I will invade the MI legislature with an armed posse"
3. There's equivalency because they used the same tactic.  Nobody knew what the result would be.  They still don't.

27 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm asking that you apply this principle: " The idea facts are bad when they interfere with people's feels is dumb. 

If leftists all took that pill it would kill liberalism as we know it. 

Look at Dr Blasy Ford through that lens. Russian collusion. Look for actual evidence of racism specific to GF's death. Think about whether or not Biden should be investigated for his dealings in Ukraine. Think about whether the Pulse shooting or the Nova Scotia killings had anything to do with inadequate gun control laws.

Dannng son, you just opened a whole can of worms there. You might wanna put that toothpaste back in the tube. 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

It's entertaining watching people on the wrong side of history feverishly defend their ignorant position. 

No racism here, NONE!  That's the same thing people were saying when they supported slavery, made interracial marriage illegal, segregated schools Etc etc etc. Yeah but those things were Different!

4 years ago a black NFL QB was blackballed from the NFL for kneeling during the National Anthem to protest Police Violence. 

Today a white NFL QB had to release a public apology for saying he wouldn't ever kneel during the National Anthem because it disrespected the Troops. 

History changes quickly. 

i could go through that lie by lie but there's one so egregious i want pull it out of the pack:

That's the same thing people were saying when they supported slavery

The fact there was slavery briefly in America (it's been around in history ever since there's been history) proves nothing. It supports nothing. It has nothing to do with what happened to George Floyd and is only used to hyper-emotionalize an issue to get around the facts. Racial History is just that - history. There have been problems in all societies. Advanced societies evolve. America is not where it was in the 60s. Not twentieth century 60s or nineteenth. Historical bitches prove nothing about what's happening current day. But if they did you could blame Democrats over the white race in general. I'm not sure Democrats have evolved since they ran the southern slave states, created the KKK, wrote Jim Crow laws, or even when LBJ adopted the Republican push for civil rights while boasting "We'll have these N****ers voting Democrat for a hundred years."

Edited by Infidel Dog

I wasn't going to post this one because it 's from an opinionator who does shamelessly manipulate emotion to push his argument.

But it highlights a black girl arguing with a leftist agitator and deals with what she considers her personal truth. She doesn't believe she is a victim.

So here ya go then Mike you wanted to know how an emotional argument could counter the "blacks are a special sort of victim" emotion based argument. Here ya go.

5 hours ago, dpwozney said:

The "Employment Equity Act" forces racism in Canada because it requires employers in Canada to discriminate on the basis of race when making hiring decisions.

It is always okay for the government to commit what appears to be racism. But it is not alright for anyone else to do the same,  if they so please to do so. If someone owns a business and they want to only hire people of their own color well that should be their right to do so. It is not the government's business to butt in and tell someone who owns their own business as to who they could hire and whom they cannot hire. This crap only started after our dear comrade leaders decided to make Canada become officially a multicultural and diverse country, and by bringing in hundreds of thousands of foreign strangers into our own western country where our own western people are being forced to hire people that they do not want to hire.  

Governments will always be the problem, and never the solution. They create a bloody mess and then they spend billions in trying to fix their bloody mess. All of our problems stem from our dear comrade leaders who have now pretty much forced host Canadians who never ever asked for a big daddy government to run and rule of their lives. A country will always run much better and stay out of debt if we the people can only keep their politicians under control  and out of our wallets. Until then, Canada will only get worse as time goes on. ;)

3 hours ago, Boges said:

OMG Boges, look back at all your posts in virtually every major thread of the last 3 years. It's the epitome of "feverishly defending ignorant positions". 

No racism here, NONE! 

If it's there, show it. 

No one has shown evidence of racism specific to this case. 

That's the same thing people were saying when they supported slavery, made interracial marriage illegal, segregated schools Etc etc etc. Yeah but those things were Different!

Not the same at all. Do you really think people didn't know they were being racist when they divided people by race? Do you really think islamic state terrorists don't know they're being bigots when they commit genocide against people of other religions? Of course they do, they just thik it's the right thing to do.

And FYI, slavery was normal before the US was a country. The US/Britain were the first empires to abolish slavery. Put that in your pipe and smoke it while you "feverishly defend ignorant positions".

The US courts have always upheld the position that you do not have a constitutional right to protest at work. 

In other words, if you move to the US, you can't wear a T-Shirt that says "Vote for Hillary" while you're working at Starbucks. They can fire you, and you have no recourse.

History changes quickly. 

He was correct. It does disrespect the troops. 

18 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Nestride Yumga is my new hero.

Bitchute has her argument with far left, race agitators without background commentary:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kyKVjVzNG4f0/

Never heard of her but I'll check it out later.

The right has a monopoly on public figures worth listening to, but that doesn't stop people like Barack "I LOVE LOOTERS!" Obama from filling auditoriums. 

4 hours ago, Boges said:

It's not at all entertaining watching hysterical, knowledge-free liberals screeching about racism because of a case which shows no evidence of racism.

It's actually quite sad.

No racism here, NONE! 

Who has said that? Name them. You're fighting your own straw man. I hope you emerge victorious and feel satisfied at that victory.

Do you work for a living? I'd like to see you pick a divisive topic and go and strike a pose in the middle of what everyone's doing every time you show up. How long do you think before people got tired of you?

That quarterback insisted on doing his protest during the national anthem, which infuriated a lot of patriotic fans. People were tearing up their seasons tickets and burning their jerseys. Their own fans were booing the team and throwing things at them. Attendance dropped, as did viewership. During a league discussion of bringing him back somewhere owners cited a study which suggested a 20% loss of seasons tickets for any team that hired him.

Not to mention, and here's the kicker, he was protesting the killing of black criminals at a rate which is similar to the killing of white criminals. The media narrative that unarmed black men were being gunned down in large numbers is so much drool. Let's remember the whole thing was spawned by the Ferguson incident with Michael Brown, who a couple of black witnesses stated was standing still with his hands raised above his head when shot. That turned out to be bullshit, but by the time the multiple investigations reported that it was set in the black cultural fabric that he was shot while doing nothing. Instead he was shot while violently attacking a cop after robbing a store.

History changes quickly. 

Yes, the hatred and self loathing of white liberals continues to grow at the instigation of the radical Left. I wonder how long it will be before we're all expected to bow and beg forgiveness of every black person we see. I have little doubt you'd welcome that, but most of us are of a different mind.

Today a scummy black criminal on parole for breaking into a house and pointing his gun at the belly of a pregnant woman, threatening to shoot her if she didn't give up her money, will be buried in a golden casket, his body still filled with fentanyl and meth. And sobbing  blacks and white liberals will venerate him as a great man and beg forgiveness for him being killed.

Edited by Argus

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If it's there, show it. 

No one has shown evidence of racism specific to this case.

How about this "racist" black and blind man who dares to post about George Floyd's criminal record and drug use ?    Would it would be "racist" for media to disclose "Gentle Giant" Floyd's record and autopsy toxicology report in the wake of the excessive force homicide by Minneapolis police ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

How about this "racist" black and blind man who dares to post about George Floyd's criminal record and drug use ?    Wold it would be "racist" for media to disclose Floyd's record and autopsy toxicology report in the wake of the excessive force homicide by Minneapolis police ?

Well that's the 2nd "Gentle Giant" myth blown to hell.

I thought that he was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill. Was he pulled over for driving while intoxicated?

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Well that's the 2nd "Gentle Giant" myth blown to hell.

I thought that he was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill. Was he pulled over for driving while intoxicated?

He was detained and questioned for passing funny money, but appears to resist arrest in the back of the squad car, which lead to excessive force homicide by the cops.   We don't know if he was arrested for driving while under the influence (DUI).

The Daily Mail (UK) has reported on Floyd's record, but U.S. media won't go there because it is incendiary background information that detracts from the police misconduct.   But the "Gentle Giant" myth was bogus to start with.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

EXCLUSIVE: A new start turns to a tragic end for George Floyd, who moved to Minneapolis determined to turn his life around after being released from prison in Texas

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 for a fresh start after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery 
  • Floyd had turned his life around but died on Monday after a white officer knelt on his neck while arresting him for allegedly paying with a fake $20 bill
  • None of the officers could have been aware of Floyd's more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest 
  • The 46-year-old had left behind his past in Houston after being released from prison stemming from a 2007 robbery 
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in jail for having less than one gram of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest 
  • He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest 
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998 

Edited by bush_cheney2004

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Nestride Yumga is my new hero.

Bitchute has her argument with far left, race agitators without background commentary:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kyKVjVzNG4f0/

Gee, I hope the cancel culture creeps don't get her. When she mentioned where she worked I got scared for her.

I just watched the video, and I don't think she's scared lol, but I agree that she's in danger. 

I hope she runs for office, I'd like to see her talk to AOC lol. 

• Like 1