Its official, Trump broke the law

10 hours ago, godzilla said:

Then demand the transparency that will show Trump absolutely innocent. If Trump is innocent then he himself is the cause of all of this fuss by not providing the documentation and witnesses that proves it. But of course its just common sense why the guilty attempt to hide their guilt. What strange excuse can you come up with for that? In fact, what is the official reason and the reason promoted by his supporters? Farcically, they make up all kinds of reasons why what happened, happened. But they are unable to provide any even imaginary reason for not supplying supporting documentation and witnesses.

You cannot prove a negative. No matter how much proof is presented the TDS will still claim Trump is guilty, this is why innocent until proven guilty is the standard, not guilty until proven innoncent.

21 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Oh no, they just successively voted in both D and R law makers who did so overwhelmingly and who continue to to support it. Name a Senate or House R who insists on pulling Ukraine support... Can you do it? Is there not one? Not even Donald Trump has advertised letting Ukraine go... You're watching too much Fox opinion TV.

Yes... I actually live in "america"...you don't:

Barack Obama suggested that defending Ukraine against Russia wasn’t a core U.S. national-security concern—and that even if the United States did have interests in Ukraine, Russia had more, meaning that Moscow would always be willing to do more than Washington to keep Ukraine within its sphere of influence. As Obama told The Atlantic’s editor in chief, Jeffrey Goldberg, at the end of his presidency, “The fact is that Ukraine, which is a non-NATO country, is going to be vulnerable to military domination by Russia no matter what we do.”

Edited by bush_cheney2004

25 minutes ago, godzilla said:

My question still stands and remains unanswered... What is the justifiable reason for Trump to refuse documentation and witnesses when he's innocent?

Trump not revealing the information is his prerogative, if the Democrats don't like it, they can challenge it in court. You having unanswered questions doesn't make Trump guilty, nor is it good reason to impeach him, the fact that you are grasping at these straws just shows how weak your case against him is.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump not revealing the information is his prerogative, if the Democrats don't like it, they can challenge it in court. You having unanswered questions doesn't make Trump guilty, nor is it good reason to impeach him, the fact that you are grasping at these straws just shows how weak your case against him is.

didn't say he was guilty or not... just that it looks guilty. whats the reason!? theres gotta be a reason. prerogative is not a reason. hiding guilt is a reason. that could be it. thats the only reason you would not want to say. if thats not it then there is another reason.

its not "straws" when you employee someone to run your business and they keep all management activities secret from you. this is the whole problem with politics. the general population would never be able to run their own business. they don't see government as a business that they own, which it is. all they do is vote for someone they like. and then its somebody else's fault because they are unable to read a resume or even understand what their business even does and how it works.

Edited by godzilla

21 hours ago, godzilla said:

he didn't "ask" you idiot!! he wasn't asking! he was hanging desperately needed military aide over the head of a small country at war with a large country run by ruthless thugs that the american people already decided that they were going to help!

and he doesn't give a fuck about corruption! what other "corruption" issue has Trump pursued during his time in office?! provide one! you can't!

The military aid wasn't actually delayed according to what I heard yesterday, and none of the aid arrived late.

He did ask, and if you can read english, and if you bothered to look at the transcript before you came here popping off, you'd know that.

Trump doesn't care about corruption? Did you never hear the words "LOCK HER UP!" chanted at his rallies? You're dead wrong again, as usual. He also cares about lying at the FISA court, leaks, etc. You couldn't actually be any more wrong.

17 hours ago, godzilla said:

didn't say he was guilty or not... just that it looks guilty. whats the reason!? theres gotta be a reason. prerogative is not a reason. hiding guilt is a reason. that could be it. thats the only reason you would not want to say. if thats not it then there is another reason.

It could be that he doesn't want to give the Democrats more ammunition to attack him with. That doesn't mean the ammunition means he's guilty or did anything wrong, it could just give them something they can spin to trick the rubes, and Trump doesn't want to give them any wins they don't need to have. Not wanting to give the Democrats everything they want can be something you want to do with whether you are guilty or innocent, there is no reason to believe that behaving that way looks guilty.

Why don't you give the government all your personal information, if you have nothing to hide? That is the dumbest argument ever, no person should be held to that standard, people have every right to protect their privacy if it's their prerogative to do so, doing that is not a sign of guilt, it's not suspicious, it's just not being a naive fool.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 1/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, Michael Hardner said:

If the funds were expected, though, and then didn't come forward that's enough for a quid pro quo.  Here's the money... oops hang on... there's something we'd like you to do for us though... investigate this guy's family... see, he's running against me and...

Trump is not afraid of stumbling and bumbling Biden. Trump made mince meat out of Hillary, and he will do the same thing to Biden if there will be a debate between those two. Trump has the goods on Biden, and Biden has nothing on Trump. I would not recommend any democrat trying to take on a real and true political leader and politician like Trump. Only a fool will try and take Trump on. The deep state Biden family needs to be investigated for crimes against America and Americans. One can only hope that will happen one day. Go, Trump, go.  :D

20 hours ago, godzilla said:

My question still stands and remains unanswered... What is the justifiable reason for Trump to refuse documentation and witnesses when he's innocent?

Why did Gerry Nadler not have Bolton testify at his phony and fake inquisition impeachment trial? They had their chance to do so then. But now all of a sudden they want Bolton to testify? I hope that the senate does not give into those democrats who now are crying for Bolton to testify. And no doubt Bolton will lie like hell to get back at Trump for Trump firing the warmongering deep state batard. Trump only wants peace. Bolton only wants wars for the deep state military machine.. 

The only answer that will come out of all of this crazy democratic nonsense is that Trump will be found not guilty and he will not be impeached. But we all should know by now that if the democrats lose this one they will look for something else to whine and cry about Trump to try and get him impeached. Fools never learn, don't you know, and the democrats are true loser's indeed. That is why there will be four more years for Trump. Go, Trump, go!!!

Anyone one of you anti-Trump people here need a hanky? Go buy one. :lol:

Edited by taxme

On 1/28/2020 at 2:55 PM, taxme said:

The deep state Biden family needs to be investigated for crimes against America and Americans. One can only hope that will happen one day. Go, Trump, go.  :D

again, as has been stated repeatedly... Trump has obliterated all independence of the Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, etc etc... Rs were in control of the House, they are still in control of the Senate. where is the investigation of the Bidens!? where are the subpoenas!? its a total charade, a total story, because they aren't even able to produce one tiny shred of evidence! they aren't even confident enough to start an investigation into the Bidens!

Dershowitz attempts to clarify controversial argument about presidential powers

the argument that the president can do anything that they believe in the public interest (and i guess since they are one of the public then anything thats good for them) and it can never be illegal, i guess is not going over so well.

further to this, i'm sure Trump thought that Ukraine might be corrupt and that makes perfect sense why he tried to leverage that corruption. because he's able to run a corrupt administration but not corrupt the US judiciary, that would take a lot more time and influence. i'm sure he's tried to have the Bidens investigated here but his council just says "theres not a thing to go on, i'm not risking my career for that". remember "lock her up!"? remember what happened to that? there was an investigation and it was quietly wrapped up without charge!

no, Trump operates on a currency of his constant lies and those who choose to believe those lies.

Edited by godzilla

1 hour ago, Shady said:

If Bolton is called, so will Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Schiff and the whistleblower.   I hope the Dems know what they're in for!

yeah, it will be like "Mr Biden, what do you know about Donald Trumps phone call with Ukraine?" again, they're not on trial! the believers of the lies need to get that into their thick skulls. if there needs to be an investigation into the Bidens, Schiff or the whistleblower then no one is in a more powerful position than  the leader of the free world and the R's... yet without a shred of evidence then no one is willing to risk their careers on a total goose chase and to be called out for it later. they got nothing.

what idiots don't understand and whats so dangerous about this whole affair is that the rule of law must prevail! because if it doesn't then democracy itself is in peril.

Edited by godzilla

On 1/27/2020 at 11:22 PM, godzilla said:

i love the Trump defense team's argument... essentially, "he didn't do it, but if he did, its not an impeachable offence" haahha! i love the "but" in there.

They panicked over Bolton. Now it appears they will block Bolton from testifying.

3 hours ago, Shady said:

If Bolton is called, so will Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Schiff and the whistleblower.   I hope the Dems know what they're in for!

Why would they? The last thing they would do is call those 3 and give them a platform to attack Trump.

If y'all wanted Bolton called, blame the House Democrats, they could have done it, and instead chose not to because they wanted to rush impeachment. They said the evidence was so overwhelming that they didn't need anymore, hence the rushing, but now they are demanding more evidence, clown show.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Shady said:

Because they’re all part of the issues in dispute.

its admitted circus messaging by R's:Trump allies see witness-swap scheme as impeachment messaging coup

they wouldn't even go through with it as Rue suggests. imagine Joe Biden up there. on every question he would say "i have no idea, but what i can tell you...". a free pulpit for his presidential bid worth millions. i bet the first thing he would say is "i'm here... where's scared tail between his tail Trump!?"

9 minutes ago, godzilla said:

its admitted circus messaging by R's:Trump allies see witness-swap scheme as impeachment messaging coup

they wouldn't even go through with it as Rue suggests. imagine Joe Biden up there. on every question he would say "i have no idea, but what i can tell you...". a free pulpit for his presidential bid worth millions. i bet the first thing he would say is "i'm here... where's scared tail between his tail Trump!?"

Not at all.  Biden would be confronted on several of his previous comments and interviews going back as far as 2014 when he said he withheld money to Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor investigating the company his son was working for.  AWKWARD!

6 hours ago, godzilla said:

again, as has been stated repeatedly... Trump has obliterated all independence of the Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, etc etc... Rs were in control of the House, they are still in control of the Senate. where is the investigation of the Bidens!? where are the subpoenas!? its a total charade, a total story, because they aren't even able to produce one tiny shred of evidence! they aren't even confident enough to start an investigation into the Bidens!

When Trump becomes the President once again later on this year we may just see the Republicans take the house again, and then they may just go after the likes of the crooked Biden's, and the Clinton's and even Obama. They all have committed deep state crimes of some sort or another while in office and they need to be dealt with. To not do so would be a crime in itself. 

Hey, if the democrats get Bolton to testify, then the Republicans will be asking for the Biden's to testify, and shiffty Schiff also. Now that would be quite the interesting thing to see happen because we all should know by now that old deep state Biden did commit a "Quid Pro Quo". We saw him say so on TV. A fact which no one can deny, even you. ;)