Can Canada not bring 'Jihadi Jack' back to Canada?

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

That's all it is, Emmanuel Goldstein bogey, jingly keys distraction.

This is how our criminal government and their media sycophants are totalitarian, Orwell knows.

If I'm going to treat anyone like Emmanuel Goldstein, it's Big Brother himself. Can't fool me with the jingly keys scapegoat that Big Brother projects all his faults on, to rally support around himself, nice try Ministry of Truth.

Edited by Yzermandius19

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If I'm going to treat anyone like Emmanuel Goldstein, it's Big Brother himself.

Exactly, if Justin Trudeau is not going to be arrested and charged for blatant obstruction of justice, then Canada is lawless,  and so I don't care about what Daesh does in Syria, I'm not Syrian, and if this Jack guy can be convicted in the press while the criminal politician on tv walks because the RCMP are corrupt to the bone, then that really is Big Brother in action.

Edited by Dougie93

It's like the amount of time and energy the Americans spend to try to impeach presidents for obstruction of justice, yet this clown Prime Minister can say he's proud to have obstructed justice, live on tv, and he is not charged?

This is why is despise Canada, this Confederation is a f*cking joke.

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's like the amount of time and energy the Americans spend to try to impeach presidents for obstruction of justice, yet this clown Prime Minister can say he's proud to have obstructed justice, live on tv, and he is not charged?

This is why is despise Canada, this Confederation is a f*cking joke.

Trump doesn't commit obstruction of justice and the media demands impeachment. Trudeau does commit obstruction of justice, brags about it on national tv, while the media fawns over him, covers for his crimes and fronts like he's The Anti-Trump.

That's The Ministry of Truth for you.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump doesn't commit obstruction of justice and the media demands impeachment, Trudeau does commit obstruction of justice and the media fawns over him.

The RCMP sent a SWAT team after the White Supremacist in Winnipeg, who didn't actually commit a crime.

They media is going on and on about Emmanuel Goldstein, when he's being held in some Kurdish dungeon already.

And Justin Trudeau can proudly proclaim he is a criminal, live on national tv, and not a cop in this country so much as twitches, because the political elites are above the law.

I have lost all respect for Canada, I got nothing left for Canada, it makes me sick, totally lawless, utterly corrupt, filthy and disgusting.

When Confederation is carved up into several autonomous dominions, it will be harder to put up the Iron Curtain to Keep The Americans Out. The Shining City On A Hill will lead even the utterly corrupt and totally lawless towards The Light of Civilization inevitably and free all of the slaves everywhere, whether the Eskimo Communists want them to or not.

Flight To Quality FTW

Edited by Yzermandius19

The Americans have corruption, but you couldn't getaway with that in the USA, admitting to the crime, live on tv? 

Nancy Pelosi just goes on tv and says yeah, I obstructed justice, but it was for jobs in Louisiana?

No.  Pelosi would not cop to it, because she would be arrested.

Canada is a banana republic.

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Americans have corruption, but you couldn't getaway with that in the USA, admitting to the crime, live on tv? 

Nancy Pelosi just goes on tv and says yeah, I obstructed justice, but it was for jobs in Louisiana?

No.  Pelosi would not cop to it, because she would be arrested.

Canada is a banana republic.

Banana Confederation delenda est.
*spits tobacco juice*

Vive le Quebec libre!

Edited by Yzermandius19

It really is eerie how Orwellian things have becomes

The Liberal Party of Canada as Big Brother.

The state run media is the Ministry of Truth,

ISIS is the Brotherhood

Here comes Jihadi Jack in the role of Emmanuel Goldstein

And here I am watching it all on Telescreeen.

And it works, people fall for it, en masse, and you can't even get them to see it when you point it out.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Britain ditched him for a reason- his case is complicated and he cannot be charged. If he was denied his human rights he may even have a case against the UK government. An easy $10M. If he didn't do anything then they would not give a crap, yet the do so he probably did. Hence the Brits made a brilliant move- if thy hand offend thee, cut it off. 

Same reason our Liberal Prima-donna Minister is so miffed. He is downright annoyed, he is! I'll bet he gives the British Ambassador to Canada such a stare.

It is not funny; did you hear his dad latest interview? He already asks where is his son's emergency consular assistance? 

12 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

You ever read 1984 by Orwell?

Emmanuel Goldstein and the Brotherhood are gonna get us, Ministry of Truth?

Nah, I don't think so.

Arrest Trudeau, or just piss off.

put down your tin foil hat. I don't like JT but your "what about ism" is kind of farfetch. 

The btmline in here is that are we comfortable to let him in knowing that he will be free?

1 minute ago, egghead said:

put down your tin foil hat. I don't like JT but your "what about ism" is kind of farfetch. 

The btmline in here is that are we comfortable to let him in knowing that he will be free?

He doesn't scare me, Justin Trudeau having publicly conceded to criminality is a fugitive from justice, but it is the prerogative of the RCMP to enforce that law, as Canada is a monarchy and not a republic, I have no powers of arrest other than in occupation and possession of property and to protect life.  It is none the less constitutionally protected speech to point out that Justin Trudeau is apparently above the law.

As to this Jack Letts fellow, I do not fear him, but if there is evidence against him that he has engaged in terrorism against the Crown of Canada, by all means, lay the charge and lets try him on the merits of the case.

Bear in mind that Canada does not have jurisdiction in Syria, Canada may not lay a charge on behalf of Syria.

If Canada had to lay terrorism charges on behalf of foreign powers, that would bind Canada to charge Palestinians with terrorism against the State of Israel, or against the Hong Kong protestors defense of the PRC, what have you, but that is not how the law in Canada works.

Tell me what the charge would be and I will say whether that is legitimate or simply hysteria.

Edited by Dougie93

On 8/19/2019 at 8:03 AM, Dougie93 said:

He's not in Syrian custody, he's being held by the YPG Kurds,   If the Kurds turn him over to the Syrians, the Syrians will execute him without further ado,

Problem solved. Thousands, if not millions, of our Canadian tax dollars could be saved by not having this terrorist come to Canada. What can be so awful about that? Works for me! ;)

36 minutes ago, taxme said:

Problem solved. Thousands, if not millions, of our Canadian tax dollars could be saved by not having this terrorist come to Canada. What can be so awful about that? Works for me! ;)

I don't know if the guy is actually a terrorist or just some semi-retarded kid who wandered off to Syria and then found out what Daesh was actually like and then tried to flee.

Terrorism is an act of war, unlawful combatant, but I see no actual evidence that this kid actually went that far, moreover I see no evidence that he acted in anyway against the Crown of Canada.

I'm not afraid of him, nor am I even vengeful against Daesh on the behalf of the Syrians,  Syria is a terror state in of itself, making war against it is not inherently wrong to me.

The Americans after all, with the support of Canada, are funding and arming their own terrorists to make war against Syria as well.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, the American/Canadian backed Free Syrian Army are also terrorists by the letter of international law and the laws of armed conflict.

Furthermore Saudi Arabia is arming and funding Daesh, Canada funds and arms Saudi Arabia, and NATO member Turkey provides Daesh with protected sanctuaries, Canada is a NATO member whom backs Turkey up with Article V under the Washington Treaty.

It's not black and white, when it comes to terrorism, Canada is participating in that as well through proxies.

Thus is why, so far, all I see is the criminally corrupt Canadian government and associated media proxies holding this kid up as an Emmanuel Goldstein jingly keys distraction on behalf of Canadian Big Brother in Ottawa.

If there is evidence to the otherwise, Habeas Corpus, or just piss off Canadian clown government, you are at zero credibility with me now, I assume the Canadian government to be lying unless and until proven otherwise beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court under rule of law without criminal interference as Justin Trudeau has already engaged in.

Justin Trudeau is a criminal fugitive from justice, that I am convinced of, Jack Letts, don't know yet, but I haven't seen any convincing evidence so far.

I am actually willing to spend the money to bring him back and try him, because I suspect the government of lying, and fair trial would be the only way to find out either way.  Most things the government does are a total waste of money boondoggle, the judiciary is one of the very few things that is not.

Edited by Dougie93

33 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't know if the guy is actually a terrorist or just some semi-retarded kid who wandered off to Syria and then found out what Daesh was actually like and then tried to flee.

Terrorism is an act of war, unlawful combatant, but I see no actual evidence that this kid actually went that far, moreover I see no evidence that he acted in anyway against the Crown of Canada.

I'm not afraid of him, nor am I even vengeful against Daesh on the behalf of the Syrians,  Syria is a terror state in of itself, making war against it is not inherently wrong to me.

The Americans after all, with the support of Canada, are funding and arming their own terrorists to make war against Syria as well.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, the American/Canadian backed Free Syrian Army are also terrorists by the letter of international law and the laws of armed conflict.

Furthermore Saudi Arabia is arming and funding Daesh, Canada funds and arms Saudi Arabia, and NATO member Turkey provides Daesh with protected sanctuaries, Canada is a NATO member whom backs Turkey up with Article V under the Washington Treaty.

It's not black and white, when it comes to terrorism, Canada is participating in that as well through proxies.

Thus is why, so far, all I see is the criminally corrupt Canadian government and associated media proxies holding this kid up as an Emmanuel Goldstein jingly keys distraction on behalf of Canadian Big Brother in Ottawa.

If there is evidence to the otherwise, Habeas Corpus, or just piss off Canadian clown government, you are at zero credibility with me now, I assume the Canadian government to be lying unless and until proven otherwise beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court under rule of law without criminal interference as Justin Trudeau has already engaged in.

Justin Trudeau is a criminal fugitive from justice, that I am convinced of, Jack Letts, don't know yet, but I haven't seen any convincing evidence so far.

I am actually willing to spend the money to bring him back and try him, because I suspect the government of lying, and fair trial would be the only way to find out either way.  Most things the government does are a total waste of money boondoggle, the judiciary is one of the very few things that is not.

I do not have all that much faith in our Canadian judicial system anymore. There is too much politics involved in the judicial system, and depending on what side of the political fence one is sitting on at the time, will make a big difference in how one will get sentenced. The judicial system appears to have become too politically correct for my liking. There has just been too many leftist liberal SJW judges appointed to the bench. No straight, white, Christian, conservative male or female has a chance against those guys or gals appointed judges. The average Joe and Mary six pack has a better chance of going to jail than someone who lives and breaths with and is attached to the elite liberal establishment. There truly is one law for the rich, and one law for the poor. As you said, JT does appear to be a criminal fugitive from justice but we all should know by now that our Teflon Don Trudeau will never face real justice. Just my opinion. :(

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I do not have all that much faith in our Canadian judicial system anymore. There is too much politics involved in the judicial system, and depending on what side of the political fence one is sitting on at the time, will make a big difference in how one will get sentenced. The judicial system appears to have become too politically correct for my liking. There has just been too many leftist liberal SJW judges appointed to the bench. No straight, white, Christian, conservative male or female has a chance against those guys or gals appointed judges. The average Joe and Mary six pack has a better chance of going to jail than someone who lives and breaths with and is attached to the elite liberal establishment. There truly is one law for the rich, and one law for the poor. As you said, JT does appear to be a criminal fugitive from justice but we all should know by now that our Teflon Don Trudeau will never face real justice. Just my opinion. :(

Depends on the trial, as they are public, you're free to attend, by those means are you able to determine whether it was a fair trial or not.

So long as the judiciary is public, then I will defend and uphold it, if they go to secret trials, those are of course illegitimate by default.

Unfortunately, if you are a citizen and one day turn up at the border of the country you are a citizen of you must be let in. 

However, it doesn't mean that you should be fetched at the expense of the tax-payers if you can't manage on your own to turn up at the border of the country you are a citizen of. 

I prefer a more long-sighted approach to the issue. Namely, many third world countries refuse to accept their own deported citizens. Most notably Iraq and Afghanistan. 

If we don't accept our rotten apples back why should the countries with which the issue is far more urgent? 

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

Unfortunately, if you are a citizen and one day turn up at the border of the country you are a citizen of you must be let in. 

However, it doesn't mean that you should be fetched at the expense of the tax-payers if you can't manage on your own to turn up at the border of the country you are a citizen of. 

I prefer a more long-sighted approach to the issue. Namely, many third world countries refuse to accept their own deported citizens. Most notably Iraq and Afghanistan. 

If we don't accept our rotten apples back why should the countries with which the issue is far more urgent? 

Yeah, lets emulate third world dysfunctional shit holes like Iraq and Afghanistan, that's how we Britons came to rule the world.

Oh, wait, no, it was actually the rule of law that made us the most prosperous and free people on earth, I think I'll just stick with that, thanks Finland.

In the end, Justin Trudeau was right the first time when he said to that cuck Harper; "a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian!"

The only problem being that Liberals don't have the courage of their convictions,  and as a result are just a fifth column in Canada working for their totalitarian masters in Beijing, while docile and naive Canadians stand around gawking as they are sold down the river by a lawless government to the monstrous Stalinist dictatorship which runs the Liberal Party of Canada as their finger puppets.

Edited by Dougie93

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Yeah, lets emulate third world dysfunctional shit holes like Iraq and Afghanistan, that's how we Britons came to rule the world.

Oh, wait, no, it was actually the rule of law that made us the most prosperous and free people on earth, I think I'll just stick with that, thanks Finland.

WTF? 

I was saying that we must accept our citizens back because they are our citizens even though almost none of them should be our citizens. 

If we refuse to allow our citizens back we have very little credibility complaining that Iraq or Afghanistan don't allow their deported citizens back. 

The main lesson is: Don't give citizenship to anyone outside Europe or North-America. 

5 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

The main lesson is: Don't give citizenship to anyone outside Europe or North-America. 

Nope, can't do that neither, as we are classical liberal children of the Enlightenment who extend the light of civilization to all, to include immigrants since all Canadians are immigrants to include my ancestor who jumped ship at Halifax Harbour in 1757 after being press ganged into the Royal Navy at Liverpool in order to take this land from the French as a war prize, the French simply being immigrants who arrived here slightly earlier than we did.

Thanks anyways, Finland.

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, -TSS- said:

Countries based on immigration having strict laws on immigration? Why not? Nobody said the world should be fair. 

We already have strict laws on immigration, it is already very difficult to gain citizenship in Canada,  we have a merit based point system and if you don't have enough points, you don't get in.

Again, thanks anyways, Finland,