Liberals encouraging white supremacists

Argus

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Looks to me like it's about blaming liberals for alt-right violence resulting from anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim rhetoric engaged in by conservatives.

Hmmm.  Looks to me like it's discussing one aspect of why white supremacy is rearing its head in Canada and that the OP stated as much and also provided a link that shows others are wondering the same thing.

Potato/Potahto

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Hmmm.  Looks to me like it's discussing one aspect of why white supremacy is rearing its head in Canada and that the OP stated as much and also provided a link that shows others are wondering the same thing.

Potato/Potahto

There is about as much 'white supremacy' in Canada...or America for that matter...as there is any other supremacy.

This is just a stupid Prog thing...if you don't think exactly like me...you're,  you're...a...RACIST.

Tedious...but they think they're rather clever.

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

Islamic terrorism is pretty irrelevant in Canada, yet conservative media (and posters here) make a big deal of any misdeed by any Muslim anywhere in the world, and prophesy dire consequences to Canada.  

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.  Ever read about the Toronto 18? Ever notice that Canada is one of the few Democratic Nations not to be hit by an Islamic terrorist attack?  

USA, UK. Spain, France, Israel, Nigeria, Germany, Australia (Bali), Phillippeans, India, Sri Lanka, Russia, Yugoslavia, etc. etc. 

The Muslims always try and attack their host countries. Not to mention ganging up on innocent Women, Jews, and others in Europe when it is 10 on 1.

Edited by J4L

3 minutes ago, J4L said:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum.  Ever read about the Toronto 18? Ever notice that Canada is one of the few Democratic Nations not to be hit by an Islamic terrorist attack?  

Yeah, it is eh?  Other groups have proven to be more deadly to Canadians than Islamists but you didn't object to those groups being called irrelevant.  Why is that?  

Terror groups who carry out attacks or who inspire lone wolf attacks are either relevant or irrelevant.  You can't object to only one being called irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yeah, it is eh?  Other groups have proven to be more deadly to Canadians than Islamists but you didn't object to those groups being called irrelevant.  Why is that?  

Terror groups who carry out attacks or who inspire lone wolf attacks are either relevant or irrelevant.  You can't object to only one being called irrelevant.

Name one religious or ethnic group that has immigrated to Canada in large numbers that wishes to impose their way of life upon Canadians, and are prepared to destroy us.

11 minutes ago, J4L said:

Name one religious or ethnic group that has immigrated to Canada in large numbers that wishes to impose their way of life upon Canadians, and are prepared to destroy us.

Right wing fear mongering.   This is the kind of rhetoric that gets innocent Muslims killed in Mosques while they pray.  

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Canadian White Supremacist groups added to terror list.

These were added to the list by order of the Liberal Party in order to push its propaganda that tries to tie the right to white supremacy. We've already seen how Public Safety has altered their threat documents in light of goverment electioneering for ethnic groups.

And the two groups mentioned have never done anything in Canada that anyone seems able to list, and one of them is nothing but a music promoter. Also, no numbers are given for membership, which means it's likely a handful of people.

Islamic terror groups recruit through the same social media means as do White Supremacists. 

Islamic terror groups recruit through religious beliefs, taking advantage of the fact so much of Islam calls for death and destruction of infidels.

53 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Where is this thread about White Supremacists?  Looks to me like it's about blaming liberals for alt-right violence resulting from anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim rhetoric engaged in by conservatives.

Hate crimes against Muslims have plunged, yet you're still blaming people for complaining about Islam. What the column pointed out was the Liberals constantly bringing up white supremacy as if that was a 'thing' are only encouraging disaffected people to look into it.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Right wing terror according to the link I already posted.  This is because it was essentially based on misogyny, which is part of alt-right lore, though it varies between groups.

The only lore misogyny is a part of is Islamic doctrine.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

The only lore misogyny is a part of is Islamic doctrine.

An incel running females over with a van isn't misogynistic?  Is that because he was a white incel, which automatically makes him incapable of misogyny in your "White folks are superior" bubble?

Just now, dialamah said:

An incel running females over with a van isn't misogynistic?  Is that because he was a white incel, which automatically makes him incapable of misogyny in your "White folks are superior" bubble?

He was copying something he'd no doubt learned from Muslims since they seem to have invented this particular method of self-expression.

Just now, dialamah said:

And Islamic attacks against Weaterners has also plunged, but the usual suspects are still going on and on about the Muslim threat.

To me, the Muslim threat has more to do with their backward religious culture and values becoming a permanent part of Canada's fabric.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Argus said:

These were added to the list by order of the Liberal Party in order to push its propaganda that tries to tie the right to white supremacy

Ah yes, the ever handy "Its a conspiracy so I don't have to pay attention to facts I don't like" echo chamber response.

9 minutes ago, Argus said:

To me, the Muslim threat has more to do with their backward religious culture and values becoming a permanent part of Canada's fabric.

And again, as has happened throughout history, over 2 to 3 generations, people take on the values of their host country.  This is what numerous studies have shown as well as the history of virtually any group that has come to Canada and been vilified by Canadians already here.   It's what the Environics survey showed when second generation and younger Muslims supported gay rights and gender equality more than their immigrant parents.

To think that Muslims will be any different is not realistic. 

9 hours ago, scribblet said:

The liberal left is deliberately and unethically blurring the lines between the very few actual white supremacists and conservatives,  

Well, after decades of right-wing conservatives deliberately and unethically blurring the lines between some of the worst mass murderers in human history with the liberal left, right-wing conservatives can bite me.  

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

He was copying something he'd no doubt learned from Muslims since they seem to have invented this particular method of self-expression.

Yes, that is something that one of my links mentioned.  Still doesn't excuse him does it? 

Edited by dialamah

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

And again, as has happened throughout history, over 2 to 3 generations, people take on the values of their host country.  

To think that Muslims will be any different is not realistic. 

The Quran states clearly that Muslims are to fight the Unbeliever until all religion is for Allah.

https://quran.com/8/39

Remember: Islam is a RELIGION and a POLITICAL SYSTEM.

It is not a skin colour though you try to present it as one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shady said:

Ditto for Liberals and NDP attracting Islamic extremists and anti-semites.  Except it’s not hilarious.

I have better and less unrealistic reasons for not finding either of these attractive but yeah, it is rather hilarious actually.  As for evidence of who's actually most attractive to anti-semites and certainly most tolerant of them just check out Taxme's posts and the sorts of bozo's that engage his shit without any apparent issues.

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

Where is this thread about White Supremacists?  Looks to me like it's about blaming liberals for alt-right violence resulting from anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim rhetoric engaged in by conservatives.

The title says it...  conservatives who like to discuss sane and legal immigration as opposed to illegal immigration are not racist, but then anyone disagreeing with a Liberals is racist  

Liberals are driving the narrative, they are the ones stoking the fire with their rhetoric and false accusations.  Maybe if liberals didn`t view everything thought a lens of  race  and identity politics there wouldn`t be this discussion.   White Supremacy is not a major issue in Canada,  but Trudeau hopes that  by stoking the flames and telling people it is worse than it actually is, people will ignore his crimes.

Piece here worth reading

https://quillette.com/2019/08/13/trudeaus-shameful-gambit-smearing-conservative-opponents-as-neo-nazis/#menuopen

Edited by scribblet

10 hours ago, scribblet said:

Certainly agree with the OP.    The alleged Scheer supporter hurling racist comments was arrested and Scheer immediately condemned her because had he not said anything right away, he would have been portrayed as supporting racism etc.   Now that she is being assessed for a mental illness, they want Scheer to apologize - this is just liberal craziness. 

I may have now been fooled but now convinced by listening to Ezra Levant of The Rebel that this woman maybe is trying to appear to be a conservative supporter in order to try and make Scheer and the conservative party to look like a bunch of  racists.This may only be the beginning as to what those loonie leftist liberal nut cases out there that are going to try and do whatever they can to try and make Scheer look like a racist supporter. It seems that the same problem that Trump is having with the loonie left liberal/democrats in America who are trying to make it appear as though Trump is a racist and are trying to do the same thing here against Scheer. Liberalsim is a very dangerous ism and needs to be eliminated as an ideology. Liberalism is communism. :o   

Ah yes, the ever handy "Its a conspiracy so I don't have to pay attention to facts I don't like" echo chamber response.

We saw the Liberals change the document twice after Sikhs and then Muslims protested. You think they wouldn't change it because the Liberals suddenly want to push a 'white supremacist' fear agenda?

• Like 1

And again, as has happened throughout history, over 2 to 3 generations, people take on the values of their host country. 

This situation has never arisen before, so don't try to use previous generations as an example. The immigrants coming in then weren't Muslims, they didn't get social assistance, and multiculturalism wasn't an accepted thing. There was also no internet, no movies and TV and daily papers from home, no instant communication from home, and no easy back and forth trips.