Liberals encouraging white supremacists

Argus

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Absolutely a propagandist for Islam!

She's exactly like these men:

Following people around, demanding they respect Islam.  No difference between her and these men.

You are choosing to use these two guys as an example of Muslims, and not the woman or the group who came to her rescue at the end of the video.

You are the propagandist. An anti-Muslim propagandist. Shame on you.

Edited by marcus

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You mean the 19 people killed since 2014 as a result of right-wing extremism "barely existed"?  What about hate crimes against Jews, LGBTQ, Muslims?  Do they "barely exist"?

@Goddess where are you to lambaste Scribblet for suggesting victims of right-wing extremism don't matter?  Or is it only victims of Islamic extremism that matter?

Why is there such a problem here to condemn right-wing extremism instead of dismissing or denying it?  Do we not agree that any kind if extremism is bad?

There is a problem because people here overblow the right-wing extremism. Just because right-wing extremism is bad doesn't mean it's under every rock, like a lot of people around here seem to think.

Calling people out on overblowing the issue is not dismissing or denying it, it's providing context for the problem, so less people overreact to it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

There is a problem because people here overblow the right-wing extremism. Just because right-wing extremism is bad doesn't mean it's under every rock, like a lot of people around here seem to think.

Why is right wing extremism bad?

I am a right wing extremist, extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Why is right wing extremism bad?

I am a right wing extremist, extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.

Indeed, I am simply using the term, the way people around here do, seeing white supremacists under every rock, and lumping anyone they disagree with politically in as a right-wing extremist and lumping them in with the white supremacists. Then inflating the crimes committed by "right-wing extremists" in order to demonize those disagree with.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Calling people out on overblowing the issue is not dismissing or denying it, it's providing context for the problem, so less people overreact to it.

Do you think the same thing is happening when it comes to the attention "Muslim Terrorism" is getting in Canada?

If you look at just the numbers, including deaths and vandalism, there are far more incidents involving right wing extremists than Muslim extremists in Canada.

Edited by marcus

5 minutes ago, marcus said:

Do you think the same thing is happening when it comes to the attention terrorism done by Muslims is getting in Canada?

If you look at just the numbers, including deaths and vandalism, there are far more incidents involving right wing extremists than Muslim extremists in Canada.

Terrorism in general, is overblown as a problem, on all sides. The extremists actually committing crimes are extremely small groups with very little power, they simply get more media coverage and this leads to a faulty perception of it being a much bigger problem than it is. Inflating the prevalence of crimes in the name of extremism is being a rube led by media click bait. Folks need to simmer down, enough of the hate crime paranoia.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Terrorism in general, is overblown as a problem, on both sides. The extremists actually committing crimes are extremely small, trying to inflate the prevalence of crimes in the name of extremism is being a rube led by media click bait.

Agreed. 

I am curious why you are responding to only Dialamah and not to others in this forum,  many who are in this thread, who continuously overhype and exaggerate the dangers of Muslim terrorism in Canada?

6 minutes ago, marcus said:

Agreed. 

I am curious why you are responding to only Dialamah and not to others in this forum,  many who are in this thread, who continuously overhype and exaggerate the dangers of Muslim terrorism in Canada?

Coincidence. Those overhyping terrorism of any variety will get no pass from me. Those who see Muslim terrorists under every rock and those who see Right Wing Terrorists under every rock, same-same.

I don't cotton no double standard, even though plenty of folks around here seem to embrace it. You have a better chance of being hit by lightning than being a victim of terrorism, people need to start acting like it.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Terrorism in general, is overblown as a problem, on all sides. The extremists actually committing crimes are extremely small, .... Folks need to simmer down.

Yeah, I agree, more or less.  I'm not overly worried about alt-right or Islamic extremism in Canada in as far as being killed or injured.

I am concerned about the normalization of alt-right rhetoric and ideas in our media and things like the Quebec law becoming law across the country; imo, that is a reduction in our individual rights.  Alt-right hate attacks are lessening, though, so maybe we"ve turned some kind of corner and the Quebec law may fail in a court challenge.

10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yeah, I agree, more or less.  I'm not overly worried about alt-right or Islamic extremism in Canada in as far as being killed or injured.

I am concerned about the normalization of alt-right rhetoric and ideas in our media and things like the Quebec law becoming law across the country; imo, that is a reduction in our individual rights.  Alt-right hate attacks are lessening, though, so maybe we"ve turned some kind of corner and the Quebec law may fail in a court challenge.

The Alt-right are a tiny fringe minority that are of little relevance, their rhetoric is not being normalized. If you are more worried about normalized alt-right rhetoric than being hit by lightning, you are overblowing the issue.

If anyone is ever so slightly normalizing the rhetoric of the alt-right, it is those conflating the opinions of anyone they don't agree with as being alt-right, that legitimizes the alt-right more than anyone on the alt-right could ever dream of doing on their own. If you want to stop empowering the alt-right, stop looking for them under every rock and calling people who aren't alt-right by that label, that would be a great start.

Edited by Yzermandius19

16 hours ago, dialamah said:

Good catch.  My mom talked about watching the news about war, I assumed TV, but likely she meant those newsreels at movies. 

How can you NOT know there was no TV in WW2??

KLM started operations in 1919.  International flights were available for.those who could afford it in the 1930s.  US commercial airlines repurposed themselves for the war effort; Roosevelt was the first president to fly internationally in 1943.  

Yeah, but they didn't fly to freaking Japan! The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flight came after the end of the war in 1945. There were clipper flights across the Pacific earlier, because they went in stages, from island to island, But they took days of travel, carried very few passengers and cost the equivalent of many thousands of todays dollars, way beyond the means of ordinary people back then.

Telephone service was well established in Canada by second world war.  My mother's house had a phone; she talked about phoning an aunt.

Try calling Japan.

Propaganda, yes, fuelled by the media of the time, using the same themes as are used against Muslims today. 

If someone talks about how poodles kill people, and that is proven silly, and then I talk about how tigers kill people, is that silly too? What we talk about are DEMONSTRATED behaviour patterns inspired by themes in the koran and other Muslim religious books. We didn't invent the fact ISIS used the Koran to justify treating non-Muslim girls as sex slaves. We didn't invent the way gangs of Pakistanis treated young white girls in the UK, nor the skyrocketing rise in rape in Sweden. And we haven't invented the Muslim terrorism.

Besides which, the propaganda wasn't all wrong. The Japanese soldiers at the time were brutal barbarians by most everyone else's standards, and fanatical. Like Muslims, they cut peoples heads off with swords with a fair degree of comfort. And they didn't mind raping, either, did it in a very organized fashion, in fact. Just ask the Koreans.

16 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

Boom.

Islamic terrorism is a lot less relevant in Canada than white supremacists.

Oh good, another progressive pushing the white supremacy theme! Names and numbers please. Where are these white supremacists hiding? Or is it just that anyone who opposes mass immigration is 'white supremacist'?

Edited by Argus

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Oh good, another progressive pushing the white supremacy theme! Names and numbers please. Where are these white supremacists hiding? Or is it just that anyone who opposes mass immigration is 'white supremacist'?

Not just anyone who opposes open borders, but anyone who opposes any of the leftist dogma is considered a white supremacist these days, the term has lost all meaning, except as a slur against those who disagree with the left. Same with the term alt-right, the lefties simply tar and feather anyone who disagrees with them using slurs that trick them into thinking they have the moral high ground and their views are so repugnant as to be dismissed out of hand so they don't have to think.

Edited by Yzermandius19

There's definitely some White Supremacists out here where I live, they fly the Colors of the Army of Northern Virginia from their war trucks, loud and proud, and they are organized and transnational, it's one big Aryan Nation on both sides of the border.  They certainly control a significant territory in prison as well, although it is contested by the blacks.

15 hours ago, dialamah said:

Here is one link, talking about Bissonette and Bourque as right wing extremists, total death count 16.

Here is the second, including Minassion as right wing extremist, death count 3.

Total: 19 people since 2014 killed by right wing extremists.

Bullshit. Bourque had mental problems. He couldn't stand any kind of authority. He was thrown out of his parents house. He hated police, government, and anyone else who tried to tell him what to do. He had no particular political ideology of any kind. Bissonnette was also a nut job. How else to explain why he killed those people, then called police on himself and turned himself in out of guilt? You ever see a Muslim terrorist do that? Anywhere in the world? Minassion rode the small bus, attending special needs classes for autism. Not every angry, resentful conspiracy wack job is right wing, or has any political beliefs whatsoever.

None of these people had any kind of ideology or political notions. They were just losers.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

There's definitely some White Supremacists out here where I live, they fly the Colors of the Army of Northern Virginia from their war trucks, loud and proud, and they are organized and transnational, it's one big Aryan Nation on both sides of the border.  They certainly control a significant territory in prison as well, although it is contested by the blacks.

Some does not mean they are everywhere, even in the prisons, their influence is not anywhere near where they wish it was. Many people around here use the existence of some white supremacists to tar a huge chunk of the population with that term. Nothing helps white supremacists more than lumping them in with perfectly reasonable people who disagree with the left, that's a boost to their recruitment pitch if ever there was one.

Edited by Yzermandius19

14 hours ago, dialamah said:

CSIS director considered Misassion and Bissonette to be right wing extremists.  From my link:  CSIS Director David Vigneault told a Senate committee earlier today that his agency is very troubled by "the number of ultra right-wing extremists" active in Canada, citing the 2017 firearm attack on a Quebec City mosque and a 2018 vehicle-ramming attack in Toronto.

The Ministry of Public Safety also refers to incels as right-wing extremists

We've been over this. The Ministry of Public Safety is politicized and pursues the Liberal party agenda. Nothing they say can be accepted at face value.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

What's also makes this hilarious is the number of times we've been informed by you guys just how deeply Islam hates liberal progressive thinking.

Takes a conservative to know one I guess.

I'm sure they do hate some of it.  But I don't think that they can resist the anti-semitism, and the Conservatives support for Israel.    Plus, they can do whatever they want, and they have the Liberals and NDP apologizing for them, making excuses, and even denying that there's any kind of problem.

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Some does not mean they are everywhere, even in the prisons, their influence is not anywhere near where they wish it was. Many people around here use the existence of some white supremacists to tar a huge chunk of the population with that term.

They don't bother me, I fly the Colors of the Army of Northern Virginia meself, even though I don't subscribe to "white" as being particularly supreme.

Clearly it should be White Anglo Saxon Protestant Supremacy, being white skinned is hardly sufficient, filthy Irish Fenians are white too, so were the Bolsheviks.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why would anyone want to exonerate white supremacists and Muslim haters ?

Really makes you shake your head.  You don't have to go far online to find posts of Muslim hate, and feeble minds have been manipulated to murder them.  

If your defense is that they're not 'white supremacists' exactly then what kind of defense is that ?  They are the latest iteration.

We only started to hear about the great looming danger of white supremacy and far right extremism when the Trudeau government ran into trouble over SNC Lavalin. They began pushing the message that right wing extremism was EVERYWHERE even as they did their best to associate Scheer's party with such people. The CBC readily played along and the feeble minds began to cower and shake at the prospect of the mighty army of, geeze, must be DOZENS of such dangerous people out there!

It's nothing but Liberal propaganda.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

They don't bother me, I fly the Colors of the Army of Northern Virginia meself, even though I don't subscribe to "white" as being particularly supreme.

Clearly it should be White Anglo Saxon Protestant Supremacy, being white skinned is hardly sufficient, filthy Irish Fenians are white too, so were the Bolsheviks.

When it comes to WASP Supremacy, I ain't even white, by those standards.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

When it comes to WASP Supremacy, I ain't even white, by those standards.

No you are not, filthy Papist, none the less, Britannia is an Eye-talian invention and Jesus was a Jew, so it all works out in the end, thanks to Her Majesty defending the right, White Anglo Saxon rule of law trumps our own supremacy, for it is the Lord who is supreme, we are but his pilgrims.

1 hour ago, marcus said:

You are choosing to use these two guys as an example of Muslims,

Read again.  I was using those 2 men as an example of what our local Islam apologist does.  She follows people around the board, baiting them with comments like she's done on this thread, trying to intimidate by lying and accusing them of being violent haters against Muslims - all the while poo-pooing and making excuses for every Islamic atrocity being done in the world today.

There hasn't been one thing done in the name of Islam that she hasn't justified, excused or downplayed.  When that doesn't work, she resorts to lying accusations.

Straight outta the terrorists handbook - lie, intimidate, accuse, misdirect and misinform.  She's learned well.  She's a good little dhimmi.