Garlic Festival Shooter. . .

. . . seems to be a White Supremacist. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/29/us/food-garlic-festival-shooting/index.html

An Instagram account, which was created four days ago under the suspect's name, posted two messages shortly before the attack began.

One included a photograph of people walking around the Garlic Festival with the words "Ayyy garlic festival time Come get wasted on overpriced sh**."

The other, which included a photo of Smokey the Bear holding a sign saying "Fire Danger High Today," stated: "Read Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white tw**s?"

A mestizo is a person of mixed descent, commonly white and Hispanic or white and American Indian.

"Right is Might," first published in the late 1800's, has been described as a white supremacist text that promotes anarchy while vilifying Christianity. The book calls Jesus the "true Prince of Evil" and says that the natural order is a world at war in which the strong must vanquish the weak and white men must rule over those of color.

Seems to be more of a trend of more disenfranchised White people committing terrorism than Muslims. . . Just sayin'. 

Just now, Boges said:

Would you say the same if it was a Muslim Fundamentalist? 

Would Sadiq Khan say the same if the same happened in London if it were a Muslim?

My opinion is nothing. I hold no power in society. Sadiq Khan is the mayor of London.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Sweet Deflection

Not at all?

What do you think of Sadiq Khan's comments? Disgusting?

Because I find my comments disgusting, but it was in a provoking way to make you realize that Muslims are as worse as White Supremacists. We must crush both of them, by force if necessary. But don't underplay Muslim terrorism.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

We don't know enough about this to discuss motives. But the fellow was very young...19. Italian/Iranian by most accounts. Bought the weapon legally in Nevada.

This is an important thing to note for next time you post 'Just Islam Things'. 

4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

This is true, neither of us know. This will just be noted for another thread at a later date. It will be useful.

Better hope this 19 year old shooter wasn't a Muslim, eh?

;)

Edited by DogOnPorch

25 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Probably not one, since they've told us his identity.

Of course. 

That being said...'Might is Right' is the Anarchist's Cookbook of the early 20th century for Antisemites and Satanists. Yup...Satanists. Author unknown...much like the 'Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion'.

Edited by DogOnPorch

22 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Really? Who started the thread.

I believe if some folks here bothered to look, they'd see that...surprise surprise...this guy shot white festival goers, as well.

That's rather inconvenient...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I believe if some folks here bothered to look, they'd see that...surprise surprise...this guy shot white festival goers, as well.

How sad that people here tried to make a political issue out of it, without even knowing the details. I guess the left will do anything just to fling crap on people. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boges said:

. . . seems to be a White Supremacist. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/29/us/food-garlic-festival-shooting/index.html

Seems to be more of a trend of more disenfranchised White people committing terrorism than Muslims. . . Just sayin'. 

He wasn't white. His parents were white and he grew up white but he wasn't white when he did the shooting. 

“We are at a terrible loss for words but we must speak out to express our deepest condolences to the families who are now suffering on account of our son’s horrific actions.

“We are utterly devastated by the incomprehensible news that our son was responsible for the senseless violence and loss of life that took place at the Garlic Festival.

“Our son had severe mental health challenges, struggling with psychosis and depression his entire life. The interventions of professionals were unsuccessful. Medications and therapy were unable to treat him. While we did our best to seek help for him throughout his life of struggle and pain, we could never imagine that this would be his devastating and destructive end.

“Our hearts are in pieces for the victims and for our city as we all come to grips with this terrible tragedy. We will mourn those who were lost for the rest of our lives.

“Whatever Family”

See? Told ya. Not white. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Not white, not a Muslim either.

I am wondering what kind of stupid rhetoric we can associate with this person.