Garlic Festival Shooter. . .

13 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

It's interesting the level of nuance you are affording for Muslims when they do they same.

They so wanted it to be a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter. Instead they got an Iranian Italian teenager who loves Satan and hates Jews.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

Let's leave the politically correct bullshit aside for a minute. We all know Iranians hate Jews. It's not a news.

I doubt he's a Muslim. As it was pointed out...we know his name. And apparently his motive even though he didn't spare white folks in his rampage.

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I doubt he's a Muslim. As it was pointed out...we know his name. And apparently his motive even though he didn't spare white folks in his rampage.

It's not the point.

Just like my first comments, who were horrific, I just want to expose the arguments the Leftists make when a Muslim nut does a shooting.

I want to expose the hypocrisy. Muslims, when they massacre people, they always get a free pass from the Left, which is disgusting.

I'm just mirroring what these absolute scum of the Earth are saying.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

2 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

It's not the point.

Just like my first comments, who were horrific, I just want to expose the arguments the Leftists make when a Muslim nut does a shooting.

I want to expose the hypocrisy. Muslims, when they massacre people, they always get a free pass from the Left, which is disgusting.

I'm just mirroring what these absolute scum of the Earth are saying.

Islam is the Left's pet religion that they think they can control. It can do no wrong.

• Haha 1

It's exactly that. Muslims are basically white Liberals bitches.

Well...that's what a Leftist thinks. Islam, no doubt, will have a different spin about who is in charge re: their awkward love affair. 

This rampage doesn't fit their narrative about Trump supporters...so they need to invent some facts to blame Trump...the ultimate goal.

Like when in one day Muslims killed 2,996 people?

Or the day a Muslim decided to shoot a gay club to kill 50 gays?

So you're going back to 2001 and 2016 respectively? 

I thought 9/11 was an inside job. :rolleyes:

Just now, Boges said:

So you're going back to 2001 and 2016 respectively? 

I thought 9/11 was an inside job. :rolleyes:

You may think if you're a Muslim. But they did it. They are disgusting, they even celebrated in Palestine and Cairo. Disgusting people. Both inside and out.

Incest is permitted in Islam with a cousin of first degree. 30% of genetic malfunctions in the UK come from Pakistan immigrants, who are Muslims, and marrying cousins. They consist of only 3% of the UK population.

Islam is not only a religion, it's a mental illness and a societal deficiency.

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You may think if you're a Muslim. But they did it. They are disgusting, they even celebrated in Palestine and Cairo. Disgusting people. Both inside and out.

Incest is permitted in Islam with a cousin of first degree. 30% of genetic malfunctions in the UK come from Pakistan immigrants, who are Muslims, and marrying cousins. They consist of only 3% of the UK population.

Islam is not only a religion, it's a mental illness and a societal deficiency.

What Alt-Right site did you get those stats from?