POT

Ell

Well it is clear that the only reason POT was legalised was to capitalise on Taxes.  Trudeau said it was to remove the unsafe illegal market.  That is obviously not working.  It seems to me it was just a ploy by Trudeau and the Liberals to legalise it.  What a shame!!!!

10 minutes ago, Ell said:

Well it is clear that the only reason POT was legalised was to capitalise on Taxes.  Trudeau said it was to remove the unsafe illegal market.  That is obviously not working.  It seems to me it was just a ploy by Trudeau and the Liberals to legalise it.  What a shame!!!!

Now a large portion of high school kids thinks drugs are great, because the government says it's ok. We use to pride ourselves in prevention. Now it's considered discriminatory to criticize drug use.

Edited by Robert Greene

There was no way on Earth and especially during the most morally panicked epoch in human history that pot was ever going to be legalized without the sort of dysfunction we've seen.

It's like the Gun Registry and the Phoenix Pay System rolled into one   It's how Ottawa rolls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

There was no way on Earth and especially during the most morally panicked epoch in human history that pot was ever going to be legalized without the sort of dysfunction we've seen.

It's like the Gun Registry and the Phoenix Pay System rolled into one   It's how Ottawa rolls.

The Canadian government has become the biggest drug dealer on the planet. This is nothing to be proud of.

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

The Canadian government has become the biggest drug dealer on the planet. This is nothing to be proud of.

You really are not closely connected to reality are you? Nothing has changed aside from fewer users getting jailed for one seed. :rolleyes: Pot has been around for longer than we have records...is easily available to kids and seniors alike without legalization. There were several reasons for legalization. Political. financial and legal.

Just now, Robert Greene said:

Perhaps but the silver lining is that it's probably the worst dealer on the planet too.

Meanwhile the bikers offer better quality, better prices and no moral shakedown.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps but the silver lining is that it's probably the worst dealer on the planet too.

Meanwhile the bikers offer better quality, better prices and no moral shakedown.

We shouldn't of gone with legalization. We should have madidity community service for people under 18, and hard labor for adults. We should of reduced the supply, by reducing the demand.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

We shouldn't of gone with legalization. We should have madidity community service for people under 18, and hard labor for adults. We should of reduced the supply, by reducing the demand.

Naw we should have just killed off all the rednecks decades ago.

We'd probably be sending our first starships out to explore the galaxy by now if we had.

Rednecks fuck everything up.

Edited by eyeball

13 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I don't believe you're being serious.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Mark my words, when the US finally legalizes pot they'll still leave everyone that was imprisoned for it rotting in jail.

That's how fucked up things get when you put red-necked ass-holes in charge of things.

May be we will have a pot trade war instead.

16 hours ago, Ell said:

Lol.  Illegal pot is far more cheaper - so, it's very much preferable! 

I kinda imagine the whole PMO having a toke session every time they have their meeting. 

16 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

That was always the case.  Pharmaceuticals. And there are much bigger issues that we need to be checking into (aka SNC-Lavalin affair) that wastes billions of tax payer dollars.

Legalizing pot was the right thing to do, even though the process to legalization was very problematic and they underestimated the demand.

And yes taxes was always going to be key for this as the government can potentially make a lot of money from taxes.

Having the CBD edibles available is great. In my opinion it's better than any SSRI out there and does not come with any of the side effects of prescription drugs.

21 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Legalizing pot was the right thing to do, even though the process to legalization was very problematic and they underestimated the demand.

Where they really screwed up was ignoring the fundamental fact that growing pot is as easy as growing a tomato.  Legalization was supposed to knock down the premium that the risk of illegality attached to the price. Instead the morons jacked it up even higher thereby maintaining a profitable incentive to accept the risk of producing illegally.

Decriminalization should have been the first step towards some sort of rationalization process in which market forces could do their thing, unimpeded by SNC style lobbying that's attempted to transfer opportunity into the hands of a few favoured opportunists.

Edited by eyeball

41 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

That was always the case.  Pharmaceuticals. And there are much bigger issues that we need to be checking into (aka SNC-Lavalin affair) that wastes billions of tax payer dollars.

And yes taxes was always going to be key for this as the government can potentially make a lot of money from taxes.

Having the CBD edibles available is great. In my opinion it's better than any SSRI out there and does not come with any of the side effects of prescription drugs.

may be liberal party made pot legally available for their rich leftists.

13 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm for the oral consumption of medical derivatives. If oil can prevent epilepsy, than no one should stand in the way. I got a problem with smoking up to get high. I hate stoner culture. I don't like corrupting our youth. When will the government release brainscans of heavy THC use? When will we get detailed charts about memory loss, and have a fair understanding of what parts of the brain get compromised, and to what degree?

Why should the best information go to neurologists, while the general public doesn't have a clue about the side effects?

Make the 16 year old kids in high school see the PET Scans. People have the right to see the scientific data.

Edited by Robert Greene

On 4/17/2019 at 7:09 PM, Ell said:

Im.in favor of legalization of pretty much all drugs.

Adults should be free to choose whst they want to do.

Women can legally murder babies inside or outside the womb.  Yet I cannot bang heroin or do a line of coke legally? Its my body I have every right to do as I please with it.  

Double standard.