NHL General Thread

QuebecOverCanada

28 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Tavares is filthy, he would be the best player for the Habs if playing for Montréal.

He's your third or tied to second best player.

Old school hockey that we all like;

As a player myself I can't say I enjoy the fights. Since it's obvious that fights are permitted to a point in the NHL game, refs stand back and watch until somebody falls down, only if it's an elite player they immediately step in and stop it. This cheapens the game for me, I don't need this staged bullshit entertainment. It has no place on the ice, but that is only my opinion. Not to worry however, you people shall remain well entertained.

Love Tavares though! :D 

Edited by OftenWrong

27 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

That's effing unfair dude

I can't really complain if they are getting the scoring chances, there were some freakish bounces in front of the net that went the Rangers way.

Statistically, the Leafs generated enough offence to score nine goals on the aggregate of a typical game, last night they just didn't get the bounces.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I can't really complain if they are getting the scoring chances, there were some freakish bounces in front of the net that went the Rangers way.

Statistically, the Leafs generated enough offence to score nine goals on the aggregate of a typical game, last night they just didn't get the bounces.

Look, Montréal has been struggling all season with their Power Play. 

They suck at it, let's put it that way.

Still, Montréal is a decent team. It has good offensive players in it, but they are not in any way close to the skill Mitch Marner or John Tavares of Auston Matthews. Montréal can't compete with teams like Pittsburgh who has Malkin, Crosby and Kessel. The Eastern Conference has all the studs it seems.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    wopsas

• Venandi went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge