NHL General Thread

QuebecOverCanada

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Krebs did tear his achilles, so might even be the better pick, couldn't miss, thanks for letting him fall that far NHL.

It's only a partial tear so I think he'll be fine,  but I've always been bullish on Newhook, I think he's gonna be a star,

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I didn't notice the chin one way or the other, you're overselling. I know you're a sucker for cuteness, but even if judging purely on that, not a horseface at all.

Whatevs, she's no Swedish Milf IMO.

It's true, I am a sucker for cuteness, but being a sucker for cuteness, I can't see the charms of chicks who ain't cute, so I'll just have to take your word for it.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Whatevs, she's no Swedish Milf IMO.

It's true, I am a sucker for cuteness, but being a sucker for cuteness, I can't see the charms of chicks who ain't cute, so I'll just have to take your word for it.

I am sucker for cuteness too, but if they aren't maximum cute, but they still have it going on, I can still see the charms. Anyway, this draft might have the hottest hockey moms of any draft I've watched, impressive crop.

Edited by Yzermandius19

I am sucker for cuteness too, but if they aren't maximum cute, but still have it going on, I can still see the charms.

To each his own, but no way I am certifying the Hapsburg chin as being cuter than momma's Broberg and Soderstrom.

Fair enough, I don't see that big of gap between the three personally. All very bangable.

Fair enough, but for me to determine the winner of the bangable sweepstakes, it would come down to the asses, cute first, ass second, in the order of things.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge