Would Canada want America destroyed?

17 minutes ago, bigdro said:

A Canadian told me that they hate USA b/c they feel we are causing other nations to keeping up with our military spending and we are constantly invading other countries. I wish there was something I could do to change their mind.

Why not just tell them to piss off...?

Some Canadians (or Americans) hate a lot of things...so what ?   Haters gotta hate....

Some Canadian nut case from BC got into trouble in Peru and hated/murdered a female shaman...the locals took care of business on their own without caring what Canada thinks about it.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

31 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You don't get how fear turns into hate do you? Neither does bigdro.

You probably wouldn't want me for a dog.

You wouldn't be having any kids, that's for sure.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:39 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Either you’re not Canadian or you don’t really know how what’s going on.  It’s okay.  I was born and raised in Canada.  Still live here, though I also lived for a spell in England and Eastern Europe.  Have Canadian and British citizenship.  I spend some time in the US but less so these days.  Don’t feel that safe down there or like the political climate, though I do like most Americans and that country as a whole. 

I told you that I am a Canadian and I was born and raised in Canada. I do have a Canadian birth certificate to prove it. Look, see.

I do not believe that anyone should have dual citizenship's. Either you are a Canadian or you are not. One cannot have loyalties to one country and another. What if a war should break out between those two nations? Then which side will you choose to fight with? 

I like America and Americans also. It does get a little scary going to America these days but so far so good. I have not been shot at yet and every time I make it back to Canada, I say to myself, I survived another trip to America. :D

21 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

What's with all the hate?  Doesn't anyone remember, "All you need is love"?

Plenty of hate in Canada for the United States...but no worries...America does not have a "please love us" gene like Canada.

"All you need is American cable channels."

46 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

I do not hate the USA. It's the USA government that I have a problem with.  And the government sure as shit earns the hate. We can talk to US citizens themselves to give us that information.

Well, just now, sure. 

With any luck, the Democats will destroy the Republicans next week, and Trump will be lost to history in a couple of years.

18 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Well, just now, sure. 

With any luck, the Democats will destroy the Republicans next week, and Trump will be lost to history in a couple of years.

Part of the problem is that people still think there and desperately want to believe there is a difference between Democrats and Republicans.

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Part of the problem is that people still think there and desperately want to believe there is a difference between Democrats and Republicans.

I can see how Trump and the Republicans are destroying so much of what made America particularly admirable, but how do you see Democrats doing the same?

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

I can see how Trump and the Republicans are destroying so much of what made America particularly admirable, but how do you see Democrats doing the same?

How about open borders, socialized health care, and gun bans for starters ?

Democrats are still mad at the Republicans for freeing all their slaves.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

How about open borders, socialized health care, and gun bans for starters ?

Democrats are still mad at the Republicans for freeing all their slaves.

I know you’re being sarcastic, but those three things would probably help.  Okay not so much the open borders. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, dialamah said:

Thing is , a lot of what is happening under Trump has already happened under Obama.  And would have been the same with Clinton as Pres.  The only good thing that I saw out of the Obama administration was an attempt at universal health care.

Under the veneer put on for all of us to see, there is really NO fundamental difference between Democrats and Republicans. It's people's tainted view and partisan thinking that allows them to believe there is a difference.  So in the end to me it is simply corruption in government.

On 10/28/2018 at 8:10 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Some Canadians (or Americans) hate a lot of things...so what ?   Haters gotta hate....

Some Canadian nut case from BC got into trouble in Peru and hated/murdered a female shaman...the locals took care of business on their own without caring what Canada thinks about it.

And rightly so. Some criminals do need the people's instant justice committed on them sometimes. If a few criminals were given a dam good beating of their life for their crimes they would probably get the picture that we the people will not put up with their crap anymore and will be dispensing the people's justice that is required. Just saying.