Should trudeau resign?

5 hours ago, capricorn said:

I should add he will visit Canadian soldiers assigned to Latvia July 9-10 just ahead of the meeting. IMO the timing of the visit is to provide proof to NATO allies of Canada's military spending.

To provide a fig leaf to hide behind when Trump demands to know why our spending is still less than half what we committed to, and why he's postponed all major new capital spending on the military for a decade or more.

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

To provide a fig leaf to hide behind when Trump demands to know why our spending is still less than half what we committed to, and why he's postponed all major new capital spending on the military for a decade or more.

Maybe if we sold surplus tanks....wait...

Canada fails to find buyer for surplus army tanks, final attempt to sell to Jordan Armed Forces fizzles

https://globalnews.ca/news/4318852/canada-fails-to-find-buyer-for-surplus-army-tanks-final-attempt-to-sell-to-jordan-armed-forces-fizzles/

Considering Germany , Holland, other euro nations were selling LEO IIA4 for pennys on the dollar, practically giving them away, I mean Canada did purchase 85 of those tanks for a song....and that leaves us wondering why we can not sell our tanks which are some 5 models behind those.....even the Taliban had better tanks.... 

• Like 1

Honestly Canada just need stronger leadership. Trudeau is definitely not it. Maybe somebody who isn't a politician and trying to get re-elected? Somebody who'd put Canada first? Who'd willing to do the right thing regardless of the immediate criticism? Wait that sounds familiar...

Edited by paxrom
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Honestly Canada just need stronger leadership. Trudeau is definitely not it. Maybe somebody who isn't a politician and trying to get re-elected? Somebody who'd put Canada first? Who'd willing to do the right thing regardless of the immediate criticism? Wait that sounds familiar....hmmm.

This really turns the tables, as usually there is no shortage of Canadian opinions about who should be leading in the U.S., who voters should support, who should be "impeached", etc., etc.   Polled Canadians even express which American candidates they would vote for if they were permitted to do so in U.S. elections.

Americans usually ignore Canadian politics....too boring.

Doug Ford is a good start....turfing 15 years of Liberal mismanagement and failed policies.

• Like 1

You know Trudeau's in deep doodoo when the CBC turns on him.

This is about hypocrisy — not about what did or did not happen at a music festival 18 years ago.

----

The prime minister is now experiencing first-hand how a one-size-fits all approach to dealing with accusations of sexual misconduct is extremely fraught. But instead of conceding that admission, he is simply changing the standard to a one-size-fits-most: Everyone except the prime minister. That's the issue. It's the hypocrisy, not the act.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-groping-allegation-1.4738492

8 hours ago, paxrom said:

Honestly Canada just need stronger leadership. Trudeau is definitely not it. Maybe somebody who isn't a politician and trying to get re-elected? Somebody who'd put Canada first? Who'd willing to do the right thing regardless of the immediate criticism? Wait that sounds familiar...

Mike Bloomberg?

On 7/7/2018 at 8:23 AM, capricorn said:

Lets revisit those standards, which he put forward on a CBC interview last January.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-careful-metoo-1.4511093

An investigation is imperative and the Prime Minister must step down pending its completion. Nothing else will do.

Trudeau will be protected by the left wing pro liberal media even though they were forced to report it. And with the help of Georgie Soros he will do just fine for another year in office. The question is why does she not want to do anything about it now after coming forward? Maybe she is being threatened by someone and being told to just shut up about the incident and drop it? The one thing I am pretty sure about is that the liberal party and their liberal media supporters do not want a conservative as PM for Canada. At least that is the way I am seeing things now. Hey, you never know. 

10 hours ago, paxrom said:

I do not see any Trump like candidate around here in Canada. Conservative leader Andrew Scheer might come close to it but to me he has not come anywhere close enough for me to a Trump, as yet. Immigration, political correctness, refugee madness and the kissing of special interest minority butts is costing the Canadian taxpayer's and the Canadian economy billions every year. Those fake crocodile tears and apologizing to everyone who feels that their sensitive feelings have been hurt will not cut it with me and will surely not create new jobs. 

If anyone here can tell me as to what this prime mistake of ours has done for Canada for the past four years since he became the dictator of Canada please let me know. I would be interested to hear. I expect silence? :D

On 7/7/2018 at 11:26 AM, eyeball said:

You're saying Trump should have resigned too?

I agree.

Nope. No way, man. The world needs a leader like Trump. What the world does not need is a feminist, Mr. Dress Up, and an apologetic leader like Trudeau. Trump has the establishment on the run. The establishment has Trudeau on the run and they are laughing at Trudeau especially is so-called buddy Georgie boy Soros who is just using Trudeau for his own ends and who thinks that the ordinary Joe and Mary six pack are nothing more than low life scum. 

I totally disagree. :lol:

Funny how Trump is missing from that meme, even though he has multiple accusers including a girl who was 13 at the time of her alleged rape. Now if Trudeau had one actual accuser come forward, it might make sense. But given he doesn't, it's clearly just partisan BS.

23 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Funny how Trump is missing from that meme, even though he has multiple accusers including a girl who was 13 at the time of her alleged rape. Now if Trudeau had one actual accuser come forward, it might make sense. But given he doesn't, it's clearly just partisan BS.

Not if you paid hush money...

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Rabid Trump supporters getting upset over an unalleged assgrab is hilarious. Next they'll pretend they're upset about lying and treason.

Oh no we're just pointing out the irony of politician being somehow morally upright. Trump is no politician he can ass-grab all he wants as far as I'm concern. 

It must be frustrating, criticizing someone's morality who never claimed to be morally upright to begin with... unlike your boy Trudeau. 

Edited by paxrom