President Oprah Winfrey in January 2021?

President Oprah Winfrey?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, Argus said:

No. I'm just smart, and well-read.

I don't base my assessments of dishonesty on made-up slanders by lunatics but on evidence and some infusion of logic. Republican extremists have been making allegations about the  Clinton charity foundation forever, and Republican fronts have been investigating it forever, and they've found NOTHING. On the other hand, Trump's charity is a fraud, and hopefully he'll soon be charged by the state of New York.

You appear to base your assessments on lies and dishonesty.

Well, they have not found a thing on Trump and the Russia gate bull chit yet? Millions of tax dollars being wasted by the dumbocrats for nothing. Talk about dishonesty. But yet the dumbocrats keep on trying their darndest to nail Trump. Such moronic idiots they is.

There is a big cover up going on by the FBI and the Justice department in trying to stall charges being laid against Hillary and Obama for their Russian involvement in Fusion one. Watch FOX news and get the scoop, poop. Try to ignore CNN, MSNBC and CBC for a while. They will make a shit hole out of your brain.  

28 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

You mean like a birther?

Ya, that Obama birther guy. No one can find his original birth certificate so they had to make up a new one. Obama ripped off America and the American people by being able to become the president of the USA. I guess that the liberal democratic establishment will be trying to get an illegal Mexican female to be their next candidate for president of the USA next time around. 

Hey, you never know what those liberal/democrats will try to do next. They never can be trusted anymore after all that we have and still are learning about the democratic party and their constant lying and how corrupt they have become. The dumbocrats would prefer to destroy America rather than try and make it great again as Trump would say.  :D

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Well, they have not found a thing on Trump and the Russia gate bull chit yet? Millions of tax dollars being wasted by the dumbocrats for nothing. Talk about dishonesty. But yet the dumbocrats keep on trying their darndest to nail Trump. Such moronic idiots they is.

Except of course it was a Republican Congress and a Republican DOJ that are behind the investigation.

Four indictments already of people close to Trump, I would say that is considerable progress especially compared to chit like Bengazhi

2 hours ago, taxme said:

You appear to base your assessments on lies and dishonesty.

Well, one of us is doing that. I'm fairly  convinced it's you. And I wager virtually everyone else would agree.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

There is a big cover up going on by the FBI and the Justice department in trying to stall charges being laid against Hillary and Obama for their Russian involvement in Fusion one. Watch FOX news and get the scoop, poop. Try to ignore CNN, MSNBC and CBC for a while. They will make a shit hole out of your brain.  

You're spouting lunacy and drivel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Except of course it was a Republican Congress and a Republican DOJ that are behind the investigation.

Four indictments already of people close to Trump, I would say that is considerable progress especially compared to chit like Bengazhi

Four indictments for what, lying?  And whatever Manafort did before he met Trump.  The "lying" happened after the investigation began, so what that say's is that they haven't actually found a legitimate crime.  IOW, without the investigation there is really only one potential crime and it has nothing to do with Trump.  After one full year, dozens of investigators and millions of dollars spent, Mueller should be embarrassed.  He's clearly gonna double down and stay with it until he has at least something, maybe it will be 10, 15 or 30 people indicted for lying - who knows, but they clearly have nothing on Trump.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2018 at 3:32 PM, ?Impact said:

There have been many close to Hillary that have been charged for criminal activities. Bu we won't bother mentioning that, eh? 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:31 PM, Argus said:

Well, one of us is doing that. I'm fairly  convinced it's you. And I wager virtually everyone else would agree.

You're spouting lunacy and drivel.

Buzz, sorry you lose. 

It is your sources that are doing the spouting of lunacy and drivel. Try listening to FOX for awhile if you want to get to the truth. 

Hi Omni.  :P

Edited by taxme
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

It is your sources that are doing the spouting of lunacy and drivel. Try listening to FOX for awhile if you want to get to the truth. 

Then I'd be crazy and ignorant like its regular viewers.

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

On the contrary. It would show that you are a smart and intelligent person like I am, and would know what you are talking about when it comes to politics. Just saying. 

If I may be so bold to ask you but can you tell me as to from whom or from where do you get your sources of news from? You obviously know where I get mine. Can you name me a few websites so that I may go visit them to read what you are reading. Should be easy enough for you to do, eh? 

PS: As reported on the RightEdition website recently there is a Republican supporter who is a radio announcer who offered over a $100,000 reward for anyone who can offer up any information as to who killed democrat supporter Seth Rich. Shortly after doing so the radio host was violently attacked and beaten by some unknown stranger. Why would anyone want to do that? Maybe there is more to the story than what we think. 

Apparently this guy Rich once worked with and for the Clinton's and like so many other people who have been involved with the Clinton's have strangely being murdered. Some supposedly committed suicide. What? Now let us look at Trump. Do you know of anyone lately that was involved with Trump that ended up being murdered in the past year or so or ever?  Are you able to explain any of this to me? I mean you do make it appear as though you seem to know all there is to know about bad boy Trump? Care to comment?  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, Argus said:

Let's pretend the Democratic party will cease to exist? What replaces the Dems could be even worse. Given how well the Far Left has succeeded in snuffing out free speech on our nation’s college campuses, is Marxism out of the question? We should be careful what we wish for

Edited by Cum Laude
I didn't come here to offend delicate snowflakes.

2 hours ago, Cum Laude said:

Let's pretend the Democratic party will cease to exist? What replaces the Dems could be even worse. Given how well the Far Left has succeeded in snuffing out free speech on our nation’s college campuses, is Stalinism out of the question? Antifa is their brown-shirts and man-hating feminists their vanguard. We should be careful what we wish for

You are right in that the Democratic party struggles to remain "big tent"....the extremist "alt-left" in their ranks could cause a split as frustration grows larger.   Moderate and conservative Democrats are losing the battle, and the party has lost lots of elections since 2010.

The free speech brown shirts are already getting pushback at UC Berkeley, with legal consequences.   This will only spur even more extremist acts, which will be their final political undoing.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You are right in that the Democratic party struggles to remain "big tent"....the extremist "alt-left" in their ranks could cause a split as frustration grows larger.   Moderate and conservative Democrats are losing the battle, and the party has lost lots of elections since 2010.

The free speech brown shirts are already getting pushback at UC Berkeley, with legal consequences.   This will only spur even more extremist acts, which will be their final political undoing.

Thank you. At least one person on this forum understands what is truly happening in the USA. People who rely on Canada's CBC are in the dark.

43 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Thank you. At least one person on this forum understands what is truly happening in the USA. People who rely on Canada's CBC are in the dark.

I think you are correct to point out today's extremists and alignment with past political movements.   The U.S. has already seen this movie before....on both ends of the political spectrum.    Each time it ended badly for them.

As for the CBC, not only does it consume and present American content to fill space that cannot be filled by CanCon, it is even more focused on American media in the Era of Trump:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/brian-stelter-the-investigators-1.4515256

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, ?Impact said:

So unless neo-NAZIs are allowed to spread hate speech, we are all Marxist? What a bunch of hogwash.

Neo-Nazi "hate speech" is protected by the 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as upheld by the Supreme Court.

The Marxists can go to Canada where hate speech laws are enforced.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They can if they wish, but are not required to.   U.S. citizens enjoy broad free speech protections, regardless of message.

Free speech does not mean free platform. Nobody is obligated to help them in their free speech, but that is what the snowflakes are always confusing with free speech.

• Like 1

Free speech does not mean free platform. Nobody is obligated to help them in their free speech, but that is what the snowflakes are always confusing with free speech.

If it's a public place, or publicly financed, yes they do....without message prejudice.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If it's a public place, or publicly financed, yes they do....without message prejudice.

So I can demand as much time as I want on PBS because they get public funding? I want to have a 6 hour daily show about salt, and PBS must provide me the platform according to your rules.

So I can demand as much time as I want on PBS because they get public funding? I want to have a 6 hour daily show about salt, and PBS must provide me the platform according to your rules.

PBS is mostly privately funded by viewers and foundations, unlike Canada's state broadcaster (CBC). 

President Trump's "hate speech" rhetoric has routinely been aired on PBS.

Television access is provided for many different groups at the local level on cable television.

If you have the financing, yes you can have your 6 hour salt program.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

PBS is mostly privately funded by viewers and foundations

Since the usual target seems to be the University of California (Berkley) I though I would look at their budget

18% is from government contracts & grants

11% is from state general funds

The rest is from private funds, sales, student tuition, etc.