Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

15 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Is east Jerusalem part of Israel proper? I mean it's not a very difficult answer.

Yes this coming from someone who has no phacking idea what the definition of Israel proper is. What is it? What is Israel proper? You ask a question about something you have no idea about. Finish it. Its not a very difficult answer. Explain what an Israel proper is.

2 hours ago, Rue said:

Not on this thread. In omitting it you show your point was idiotic. The fact that the US supports countries in the ME does not make it or those countries necessarily evil. The attempt by you is to trot out the usual leftist crap where you stereotype the US and Israel in one evil category. Its tiresome, its lame, its unoriginal. Bad Yankee/ Bad Zionist. Bad bad bad. Get back to me twisting your colon over Hezbollah, Hamas, the PA, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China. whatever.

It seems you ignore what has actually been discussed in a thread (even your own posts) so you can get on with one of your crude remarks.  I'll leave you to it.

24 minutes ago, Omni said:

I know enough not to be so narrow minded, such as your buddy Trump.

You follow the Arab narrative rather than history...this I know. But, I also do not care. Your dislike of Israel...Trump...the West...etc....just puts you firmly in the opposite camp from moi. I can live with this.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

You follow the Arab narrative rather than history...this I know. But, I also do not care. Your dislike of Israel...Trump...the West...etc....just puts you firmly in the opposite camp from moi. I can live with this.

I accept your surrender.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I accept yours.

Israel still didn't start the Arab Israeli Conflict. But they did happen to win it. 

You'll learn to live with this fact.

He will not.  He will never concede in his lifetime  that he is a bigot. You think he would question a Muslim about Mecca, or a Catholic about the Vatican City? Lol.

Outsiders like Omni have zero understanding of Jerusalem, the conflicting land titles. They live on the You Tube and pass that off as reality.

I do not think any Jew EVER AGAIN should feel we have to explain to the Omnis of the world where we HAVE ALWAYS LIVED, where  came from and where we returned to.  We have no obligation particularly when they make it clear they will not respect or acknowledge our history. I mean you even have one of them trying to suggest the questioning of the capital of Jerusalem is not about Jews only Israelis. How much moronic does it get Doggy?

Make no mistake-this is about telling Jews their place and it aint on this planet let alone Jerusalem. You know damn well what the Charters of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Pa say. This is and has always been a war to rid not just the ME of Jews but the planet.

That said because I do not give a flying phack about the Omnis and Kactuses and Hudson Jones of the world who couch their names and agendas-I do care about Palestinians in Jerusalem and on the West Bank precisely because I lived in Israel and precisely because I am a Zionist.

Our ideology says and always has said, we honour all indigenous peoples of the Middle East along with us. It makes it imperative our state can not be truly completed until we find a permanent solution so we can live peacefully side by side non Jews even if many Muslims despise and hate us and/or believe we are inferior to them and have no right to own land or have a state because in the Koran and Sharia law we are defined as infidel, khafir, less imperfect beings without the same rights.

We have to find a way to get to Muslims and convince them to abandon negative beliefs about Jews and non Muslims just as we Zionists have to do with extremist Jews with non Hews.

Extremist, fundamentalist religious beliefs fuel this conflict and the Omnis of the world-these posers of leftist sanctimony turn this into a WWE wrestling match between Abdullah the Butcher and Goldberg. They create stereotypes, pathetic ones and exploit us and play us off one another like cocks in a ring.

I am not Ghost's cock. Believe me. I have already told him what I think he should do with that concept.

I edited this while you responded.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rue said:

No. What you and I have learned and he will never understand is he will never in his lifetime conceive of not telling a Jew their place in life....etc.

I certainly accept that the pro-Islam crowd invents their own history. Gosthacked and others seem surprised that when I discuss history, it never changes.

"What? The Mufti AGAIN??"

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I certainly accept that the pro-Islam crowd invents their own history. Gosthacked and others seem surprised that when I discuss history, it never changes.

They invent it on the go precisely because as I argue they have as much contempt for Muslim history as they do Jewish history. This is about exploiting both histories for their own agendas.

These leftist phacktards would not know the difference between a Christian, Jew, Muslim,. Bahaii, Druze, Berber, Kurd, Assyrian, Coptic, Yazidi, Alawite, Sunni, Shiite, Zoroastrean, Beduin and don't care to. Let's make it clear. All of us descendants of the Middle East are a pretense so that the Omnis and Ghosts of the world can presume to dictate to us our fates and talk down to all of us as savages who need their approval. His eminence Omni or his eminence Ghost say thumbs up to one feuding Gladiator over the other? I think not. Last time someone tried that with me, I took the other Gladiator with me and went over and chopped the presumptuous twits thumb off and made him eat it.

Ghost gets nervous when I discuss chopping things off during this discussion so I will stop. He feels victimized for being challenged holding his thumb up.

To my Christian friends on this board and they know who I am, I understand they used Lions with you. No problem. I see you learned that those Lions were not Lions of Judah and understand exactly where they come from. You call it Satan, I call it the evil within all humans that we either learn to balance or be defeated by. Either way the battle is already here and we have to find a way and we have the message how. Its just putting it into practice. You Christians call it the Gospel, we Jews call it Tikam Olem, and its referred to in many other philosophies and religions. I believe we will find that balance, that solution, but its a war that may not be supposed to end and be infinite not just this lifetime and that's not something that scares me.

I don't need to be loved in any lifetime. I just need to make it clear I won't be tread on. Its why I like the USMC flag. Its a great flag and motto.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yeah but you don't have much of a grip on the present.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 10:44 AM, Rue said:

Yes this coming from someone who has no phacking idea what the definition of Israel proper is. What is it? What is Israel proper? You ask a question about something you have no idea about. Finish it. Its not a very difficult answer. Explain what an Israel proper is.

Israel proper is the land that is within Israel's internationally recognized borders, which does not include East Jerusalem. Plain and simple.

You are all welcome , I am glad I can show each of you the real status of East Jerusalem.  I'll come back again tomorrow to repeat much of the same thing.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2018 at 10:42 AM, Rue said:

Yes because you are the one who tried to equate the circumcision of a women with that of a man. Or have you forgotten that? This playing the victim with me over being ridiculed for your hateful and bigoted passive aggressive comments about women. Jews, whatever-is fun. Continue. Hey now imagine that as well kactus and omni think its funny you equate the mutilation of a woman's vagina with cutting of a foreskin. Hee tee. Tee hee.  Get a room the three of you.

I was the victim, because I called you out on it and I got banned.  And as for the other thing I simply asked a question, but each time I do, you go off on some fucking idiotic tangent childish rant.

Question : Is East Jerusalem part of Israel?

Answer : Ghost is an anti-semite.

Grow up Rue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Both Dog and Rue continue to be wrong about the actual status of EAST Jerusalem. It is not within Israels internationally recognized borders. Plain and simple.

You're free to take the Arab's position. The guys who both started and lost the war. Followed a Nazi, a terrorist...and now a Holocaust denier. 

Why you're attracted to such a cause is beyond me.

Edited by DogOnPorch

9 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I was the victim, because I called you out on it and I got banned.  And as for the other thing I simply asked a question, but each time I do, you go off on some fucking idiotic tangent childish rant.

Question : Is East Jerusalem part of Israel?

Answer : Ghost is an anti-semite.

Grow up Rue

That's strategy #1 under the Zionist "Shut Down Debate on Israel" protocol.

Strategy #2 - Call anyone who criticizes Israel and Zionists, a Muslim (because Muslims are not allowed to have a saying and they are all liars) OR take it a step higher and call them a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, OR just call them a Muslim Terrorist.

It's too bad for those who control Israel and Zionists, East Jerusalem will never belong to Israel. The world has drawn a clear line on these thieving Zionists. and their useful idiots.

6 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

That's strategy #1 under the Zionist "Shut Down Debate on Israel" protocol.

Strategy #2 - Call anyone who criticizes Israel and Zionists, a Muslim (because Muslims are not allowed to have a saying and they are all liars) OR take it a step higher and call them a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, OR just call them a Muslim Terrorist.

It's too bad for those who control Israel and Zionists, East Jerusalem will never belong to Israel. The world has drawn a clear line on these thieving Zionists. and their useful idiots.

The Arabs started this war and LOST. Losers do not get do-overs. Terrorists do not get their own countries.