Candidate Roy Moore for Senate.

23 minutes ago, Boges said:

Unless other senators expel him. We'll see. 

I expect they will, since their "leader" expressed this concept of "draining the swamp". Trump seems to ignore the fact that when you look to the bottom of the swamp, there he and his ilk will be found. He prides himself on grabbing women "by the pussy" if you recall.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:28 PM, taxme said:

I agree, I hope Moore does win. But at this time there is nothing today that leads me to believe that Trump is anything but an anti-swampster.

That he hired a bunch of alligators from Goldman Sachs to run the swamp isn't enough of a clue?

• Like 1

On 11/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, taxme said:

Don't forget Conyers now? Why has not one been charged yet if these men did all these things to women is what I want to know. I am still waiting as to why Weinstein has not been charged yet, and has not been given a court date yet? This guy was a real sexual pervert. Apparently, one of the Moore's accusers has been involved with fraud in the past. Yup, we will all now have to believe her story, won't we?

Whataboutism.  Nice deflection.

These guys are starting to face consequences.  Unlike Trump and Moore.

Moore and Trump are the targets by the liberal/democratic left wing marxists losers, and the fake and phony liberal media, and that is all that they are really concerned about. These losers have a lot to loose if Trump continues to stay in power, and with Moore , he is even more of a threat and concern for them. The dumbocrats are on a losers mission to try and find something on Trump so they can impeach him but so far not a thing can they come up with. They have refused to go along with Trump on anything. Such idiotic losers and imbeciles. 

Any way of confirming that you're a real person an not a bot?  Cuz I'm still skeptical that the type of delusional tin-hat thinking contained in your post actually occurs in real, sentient beings.

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Following the endorsement from the President, Moore is comfortably 10 points behind Jones. I guess we will find out the truth very soon.

10 points is beyond the usual polling error n'est pas? Interesting that an endorsement from the POTUS is a detriment.

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Following the endorsement from the President, Moore is comfortably 10 points behind Jones. I guess we will find out the truth very soon.

Some polls put him 3 points up. And remember, the evangelicals tend to have a very, very high voting rate. Meanwhile, those who hate Moore, like Blacks and young people, tend to have lower voting rates.

On 12/9/2017 at 5:18 PM, ReeferMadness said:

Whataboutism.  Nice deflection.

These guys are starting to face consequences.  Unlike Trump and Moore.

Any way of confirming that you're a real person an not a bot?  Cuz I'm still skeptical that the type of delusional tin-hat thinking contained in your post actually occurs in real, sentient beings.

There will be no consequences for Moore or Trump to face because there is nothing for them to face. Where is the beef? If you have anything to show us then quit with the talk and show us the walk? When will the liberal snowflakes here ever get it? 

I have news for you. I live in a realistic non-fairy tale world where you appear to prefer to live in that delusional tin hat liberal snowflake world. You need to smack yourself in the side of your head, and try to wake up or just do yourself a favor and go back to bed. I hope that all your dreams are Moore and Trump ones. Just saying.  :D

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They're all Americans...you have no "boys" or "girls" in this or any U.S. election.

Oh so now you're backing away from your statements about the 3 million illegal Canadian voters who robbed your boy of the popular vote. We've made some small progress.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Oh so now you're backing away from your statements about the 3 million illegal Canadian voters who robbed your boy of the popular vote. We've made some small progress.

Now you're just making stuff up...anything to chase me around this forum as always.

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

Moore says he's gonna get god to recount the votes. WTF!

From what I can tell, Moore is actually insisting on a recount. But wasn't the Alabama voted computerized? (Of course, computers can make errors..) Also, the Alabama Supreme Court just ruled that the state can destroy any evidence of ballot images right after an election. I wonder what the implications of this will be?

Edited by Ginsy

4 minutes ago, Omni said:

No but I'm not wasting time to pull up your posts to confirm. Trump lost the American popular vote, Now who's chasing who?

Alabama voters decided who will be their next senator, just as I said they would.

You have no say in the matter from across the border.

12 minutes ago, Ginsy said:

From what I can tell, Moore is actually insisting on a recount. But wasn't the Alabama voted computerized? (Of course, computers can make errors..) Also, the Alabama Supreme Court just ruled that the state can destroy any evidence of ballot images right after an election. I wonder what the implications of this will be?

From what I hear they can ask for a recount if the vote is within .5 of a percent. So the count has it outside that so not likely there will be a recount. We shall see.

Actually the count seems to be in Favor of Jones by 1.5 % therefore no recount.

Edited by Omni