Candidate Roy Moore for Senate.

With all of this lying bull chit going on about Roy Moore and something that he was suppose to have done to a young girl decades ago and is all front news these days but yet people like Joe Biden apparently was even worse gets ignored.  According to one of his secret service agents Joe Biden had a little problem of trying to keep his hands off women, married or not. Many of his female secret service females often had to be protected from Biden by their male partners. The agent said that one year they had to cancel the VP's Christmas Party get together at Biden's house because he could not stop groping their wives and girlfriends butts. At times Biden would walk around or swim in the nude right in front of his female agents. The women were offended by his actions. Now I know that Biden is not running for a senate seat just yet but why were these incidents kept quiet? This is all just showing us as to how the corrupt democrats are nothing more than a bunch of scum, liars and crooks, and very anti-American. And it is starting to look like there just may be a special prosecutor job created soon to be given the job of going after the Clinton's and Obama and maybe even Mueller himself. The democrats may have opened up a can of worms for themselves. Well deserved indeed.

Where or where is Omni? Just curious.

Source: Right Edition. 

• Haha 1

Hey, it only gets worse with each passing day.

Now the Democrat's darling Senator Al Franken is in the meat grinder for his sexual harrasment/assault during a USO tour.

The dogs of sexual harassment war have been unleashed.

A radio news anchor on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., of forcibly kissing and groping her a decade ago when they were overseas entertaining U.S. troops.

Leeann Tweeden, a radio news anchor with KABC in Los Angeles, said she met Franken in December 2006, before he became a lawmaker, at a USO show for service members that included a skit he wrote that featured a kiss between the two.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sen-al-franken-accused-forcibly-kissing-groping-woman-n821381

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Were any of those women 14?

Is it alright to grope women of any age?  

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Hey, it only gets worse with each passing day.

Now the Democrat's darling Senator Al Franken is in the meat grinder for his sexual harrasment/assault during a USO tour.

The dogs of sexual harassment war have been unleashed.

The democrats are the biggest bunch of perverts running around. I am pretty sure that Bill Cosby and Weinstien are not members and supporters of the republican party. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

.....The democrats are the biggest bunch of perverts running around. I am pretty sure that Bill Cosby and Weinstien are not members and supporters of the republican party. 

Neither is Bill Clinton, the Democrats' Pervert in Chief.

Senator Al Franken, formerly of Saturday Night Live, isn't laughing anymore.

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

Is it alright to grope women of any age?  

No it isn't. But sexual conduct with a teen is pedophilia. 

Franken has given an unreserved apology. There's also going to be a conduct investigation. 

Moore has not apologized, I'm fact he told Mitch McConnell to "Bring it On". 

He must love movies about Teenage girls. 

Edited by Boges

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

We have a photo of Franken, not just accusations as in Moore's case.

171116-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-airplan

Several accusations and the entire Senate bailing on him. 

I've heard the Senior Senator wants to quit and be a write in candidate for this election. 

But I'll concede Franken is a dumbass for doing that. 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Boges said:

Several accusations and the entire Senate bailing on him. 

I've heard the Senior Senator wants to quit and be a write in candidate for this election. 

Alabama GOP is standing by the ballot box...voters will decide.

Sanctimonious Franken is taking more social media hits than...Moore !

7 hours ago, Boges said:

No it isn't. But sexual conduct with a teen is pedophilia. 

Franken has given an unreserved apology. There's also going to be a conduct investigation. 

Moore has not apologized, I'm fact he told Mitch McConnell to "Bring it On". 

He must love movies about Teenage girls. 

The left wing liberal media ding bats have been reporting that Roy Moore use to go around to different malls and look for women to pick up. What utter and stupid nonsense. That last TV interview with some woman crying her little eyes out was so phony. When she was trying to give her story about what Moore supposedly did to her you could see that she was looking down and made it appear as though she was reading of of some script written for her by her lawyer. If something really happened as she says then there would be no need for her to be reading a script. She should already know what happened and be able to tell her story from memory. The whole thing is nothing but bull chit. 

Indeed Roy Moore, let them bring it on, and once again show them out to be the liars that they are. These loser liberals/democrats will never give up with their immature and childish nonsense. This bs will go on and on until the next election. Trump wants to Make America Great Again but it is going to be pretty hard to do when he has to deal with those losers. 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

If he gets elected they should change their state motto. 

Alabama: Pedophiles > Democrats

Okay, maybe I'm just particular about word usage, but going after teenagers is NOT pedophilia. Pedophilia is a condition where people are attracted to prepubescent kids. Moore sounds like a possible hebephile. Not the same thing. Hell, the age of consent was 14 here until Harper changed it. And even that is uncertain since a lot of his targets were 16 and 17. That's not any sort of diagnosable condition. Lusting after 16 and 17 year olds is not abnormal. Of course, actually going after them is pretty contemptible if you're in your thirties. And worse if you profess to be one of those family values Christian types. 

Edited by Argus

12 hours ago, H10 said:

Moore should not let the Republicans in DC who everyone hates tell him what to do, innocent until proven guilty, run Moore Moore.  Let the voters decide who they want.

I agree. The Republicans that want Moore to resign are the ones that are known as "RINO's". They are all democrats in republican clothing. Indeed, let the voters decide, and I am pretty sure that Moore will win. Moore has not even been proven guilty yet on anything. So, according to many here Moore should just step down because of some accusation? Is that all it will take these days is for all politicians to have to live and go thru and will have to resign because someone came forward and said that guy sexually assaulted me? Dam liberals/democrats/RINO'S are nothing more that a sore bunch of losers who just keep wasting taxpayer's tax dollars over creating lies and accusations, and making up fictional stories.

Moore is a Trump supporter and that is what this is all about. Those traitors to America don't want to have another Trump man in power because it will lessen their chances in the next election from winning. Fantastic. 

Moore has said that he is going to sue those who are making accusations against him. Good for him. That lying piece of nonsense woman that was crying her eyes out on TV made it appear as though she was looking at a script written for her because she always kept looking down towards something. And her lawyer sitting there saying come on keep reading. If this woman were sexually assaulted I think that she would remember the incident and be able to tell her story without always looking down like she was reading something written for her. 

14 hours ago, taxme said:

And Moore passed Hannity's questions with flying colors. 

Hey Omni, I am getting tired of waiting for Trump to get impeached? You were so confident that he was gone. Just another one of your silly predictions, eh?

I think that Hillary and Obama may just end up in jail one day long before President Trump finishes his second term. Now wouldn't that be great to see happen?  :D  

Give me another smile seeing that you refuse to talk to me, and prove me wrong. :rolleyes: 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Boges said:

If he gets elected they should change their state motto. 

Alabama: Pedophiles > Democrats

It is quiet obvious that we are talking about a state and region, where there exist a culture of men sleeping with children and people marrying their cousins and relatives.  Truth hurts, Alabama's dominant culture is one of regressive, animal like behavior.  While people in the civilized world look at Moore as a pedophile, the average white Alabamian, looks at Moore as their uncle, their brother, their father or themselves.  How many 60 year old white guys in Alabama have done what Moore did (or worse) and are thinking this provides me protection.  Most Alabamaians strongly prefer a conservative child rapist to any democrat.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I agree. The Republicans that want Moore to resign are the ones that are known as "RINO's". They are all democrats in republican clothing. Indeed, let the voters decide, and I am pretty sure that Moore will win. Moore has not even been proven guilty yet on anything. So, according to many here Moore should just step down because of some accusation? Is that all it will take these days is for all politicians to have to live and go thru and will have to resign because someone came forward and said that guy sexually assaulted me? Dam liberals/democrats/RINO'S are nothing more that a sore bunch of losers who just keep wasting taxpayer's tax dollars over creating lies and accusations, and making up fictional stories.

Theyare not rinos, they are just establishment republicans.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Moore is a Trump supporter and that is what this is all about. Those traitors to America don't want to have another Trump man in power because it will lessen their chances in the next election from winning. Fantastic. 

Moore has said that he is going to sue those who are making accusations against him. Good for him. That lying piece of nonsense woman that was crying her eyes out on TV made it appear as though she was looking at a script written for her because she always kept looking down towards something. And her lawyer sitting there saying come on keep reading. If this woman were sexually assaulted I think that she would remember the incident and be able to tell her story without always looking down like she was reading something written for her. 

Moore is not a Trump supporter, Trump endorsed his political opponent and has egg on his face, Moore has outfoxed Trump and is much smarter than Trump. The establishment Republicans do not want to have a strong Christian Conservative who isn't under the thumb and nail of the establishment republicans.  I don't know if the women are lying or not, but I think the voters have the right to decide, as long as they know this could be potentially true, it is good enough.  They know he could be a rapist, and if they elect him knowing it, then it is his right to serve.

7 hours ago, H10 said:

It is quiet obvious that we are talking about a state and region, where there exist a culture of men sleeping with children and people marrying their cousins and relatives.  Truth hurts, Alabama's dominant culture is one of regressive, animal like behavior.  While people in the civilized world look at Moore as a pedophile, the average white Alabamian, looks at Moore as their uncle, their brother, their father or themselves.  How many 60 year old white guys in Alabama have done what Moore did (or worse) and are thinking this provides me protection.  Most Alabamaians strongly prefer a conservative child rapist to any democrat.

Just fyi, there was a huge turnout of a group of women called "Women For Moore" at a news press conference at the Alabama State Capital that Moore was attending. A grassroots of conservative and Christian women showed up in support for Roy Moore. Well, either all these women were groped by Moore and enjoyed it and want him to get elected or else they know that what is going on here is just another typical liberal/democratic/RINO bashing parade going on against Moore whom are scared of Moore getting elected. 

I cannot comment on anything you say goes that maybe going on in Alabama where there are incidents of animal like behavior going on by some Alabamians. But you cannot try and make me believe that all Alabamians are screwing their children and marrying their cousins. This sounds just like more liberal lying bull chit being spread here. It would appear as though what most women in Alabama want is not to have another sex pervert in Washington. Hey, you never know. 

7 hours ago, H10 said:

Theyare not rinos, they are just establishment republicans.

Moore is not a Trump supporter, Trump endorsed his political opponent and has egg on his face, Moore has outfoxed Trump and is much smarter than Trump. The establishment Republicans do not want to have a strong Christian Conservative who isn't under the thumb and nail of the establishment republicans.  I don't know if the women are lying or not, but I think the voters have the right to decide, as long as they know this could be potentially true, it is good enough.  They know he could be a rapist, and if they elect him knowing it, then it is his right to serve.

Whether they are called RINO's or establishment republicans, they both still drink from the same swamp water. 

I don't know as to who Trump was supporting but I am pretty sure that Trump would be just as happy with Moore if he gets elected because Moore despises the swamp people in Washington. Whether he is a rapist or not, many women in Alabama don't seem to feel that what is being said about Moore is all true.

We will know soon enough as to whether Moore goes to Washington or not. If it is a democrat then it will be business as usual in Washington with that person.  

Aw well. 

What BS this "debate" is, as usual around here.

Al Franken - accused by 1 adult woman, immediately apologizes and calls for an investigation into his own behavior.

Roy Moore - accused by a dozen women, teenagers at the time (some under the age of consent), banned from mall.  Calls them all liars

Donald Trump - accused by 20+ women of various charges, including rape of a 13 year old.  Accusers include wife.  Calls them all liars and threatens to sue them.

Sure.  Exactly the same.  :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ReeferMadness said:

Al Franken - accused by 1 adult woman, immediately apologizes and calls for an investigation into his own behavior.

Al Franken has admitted to sexual assault and sexual harassment.    Franken also exploited "rape culture" as part of his comedy writing.

He has pleaded his own guilt in the court of public opinion.

Be he so righteous (now, after being outed)...surely he will resign to show "progressive" leadership.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Haha 1