North korea

Topaz

53 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Iraq's inferior hardware from Russia, China, and DPRK were destroyed.   :lol::lol:

These hardwares are so inferior that they capsized just by one kick from ISIS..:P:lol:

isis-1.si.jpg

is_m1.jpg

Edited by xul

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Great...let the "attacks" begin. 

If your president and his generals shared as the same confident as yours, the attack would have already begun. :lol:

He was there, just a few hours ago, in front of about 100 foreign journalists and reporters, so it isn't some top secret which US didn't know. One cruise missile would finish him if Trump wanted.:rolleyes:

Gotta admit, they know how to throw a parade.  It looks like the Great Leader's 'rhoids were acting up a bit in the beginning there.

Is there a subtitled version?  I would watch the whole thing.

Edited by bcsapper

19 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Gotta admit, they know how to throw a parade.  It looks like the Great Leader's 'rhoids were acting up a bit in the beginning there.

And one MOAB and everyone in that square would be dead.

20 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Is there a subtitled version?  I would watch the whole thing.

You can get it. They have a web-site. Just type in North Korea in yahoo.

The goose stepping in unison is quote something to march. They do a very high goosesteep. You have to be in good shape to march as long as they do with it.

Its very Borg like from Star Trek.  The North Korean you tube films, try some. Some people get in there and take secret films.

It seems like some weird Bizzaro planet like from the old 60's Superman comics.

Its actually quite scary. This is a nation where you must have a speaker on your wall in your house with the state radio station left on 24 hours a day or they will arrest you.  Your neighbours could report you. If they find any smuggled videos from China you are in serious trouble. Your only source of music and news is the radio station and state t.v. which comes on a few hours a day. They even impose one of three hair cut styles on men. What you wear, what you can say, all controlled.

They say outside the cities there is mass famine and inside the cities, food is all re-routed to the military and everyone else gets very basic bread, poor quality fish and turnip diets if that.

Meanwhile they say the fat boy leader has gout and over-does on chocolate and expensive rich foods and lives this decadent crazy life complete with sex slaves and people getting killed at whim.

Its crazy. On satellite the world is full of bright lights then you hit North Korea and its almost all dark in the night time.

Now from  strategic point of view how could you even have a war with this nation? You'd have to have full approval of China to do that and the only way you could  do something drastic would be to take out all its military sites, and then what? It probably is full of fanatics brought up on and who know nothing but the indoctrination they were given. Those are the kind of followers that drag out a ground war forever. So your other alternative is what, try find someone inside to take out the fat boy?

I can't imagine with such a police state that would be easy. I can't imagine being able to penetrate the inner circle with say agents or even double agents. There's no James Bond to take out this nut job.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1

In my opinion this situation is heading for an all out War and before it is over millions could perish, appeasing North Korea over the years has only embolden it to become more aggressive. Now the USA and her allies are in the unfortunate position that they will have to act militarily against NK before they get more Nukes and become even more dangerous; there is little doubt that the USA will militarily defeat NK in an all out war but not before NK unleashes all hell on South Korea and Japan first.....crazy world we live in. 

Edited by wulf42

13 minutes ago, wulf42 said:

In my opinion this situation is heading for an all out War and before it is over millions could perish, appeasing North Korea over the years has only embolden it to become more aggressive. Now the USA and her allies are in the unfortunate position that they will have to act militarily against NK before they get more Nukes and become even more dangerous; there is little doubt that the USA will militarily defeat NK in an all out war but not before NK unleashes all hell on South Korea and Japan first.....crazy world we live in. 

If US wanted to unleash its power on DRPK and defeat it then why has it not already done so?

I hear these rhetorics on regular basis and IMHO it is nothing but just hot air for people venting their anger as if things will change.... 

Here is to hoping you are right but the USA sure seems to be preparing for a fight...it just feels different than the normal posturing we have all grown used to. I think the reason the USA hasn't attacked is exactly because of what I mentioned in my first comment...Seoul will be hit be a massive artillery barrage in the opening phase of war...nobody that is rational wants that outcome but I think the US has reached the conclusion that sooner or later it is going to happen anyway so might as well deal with it now.

Edited by wulf42

3 minutes ago, wulf42 said:

Here is to hoping you are right but the USA sure seems to be preparing for a fight...it just feels different than the normal posturing we have all grown used to.

I can assure you US will do absolutely nothing about DRPK so long as you have the Chinese is on board...China needs NK...This is why this is so untenable.

Edited by kactus

On 4/15/2017 at 11:11 AM, xul said:

If any one who read the WikI article of the Six Part Talks which I posted a link above, he or she will find that in July 20, 2007, as the result of the 2nd phase of the 6th round of the Six Party Talks, a diplomatic solution had already been  reached. It was US, exactly it was Bush administration, which abandoned the diplomatic resort.

Someone may argue that Bush administration alleged that DPRK didn't send in a complete list of required information. But we should notice that Bush used the same strategy---falsely accusing Saddam hiding nuke material---to fuel his war plan.  If anyone who is truly objective, he or she should agree, even DPRK fulfills its obligation in the agreement, Bush will still not fulfill US part of the agreement which signed by Clinton administration because Bush administration had no intention to do so.   

Bush and Obama administration's mistake, is that they wanted to use the nuke issue to overthrow DPRK regime, which China and Russia didn't want to. I think Bush hoped if he was success on the wars in the Middle East, he would have resorts to force China and Russia to recede from their stands. But since he failed, it gave DPRK a chance and time to develop its nuclear ability.

It seems like Trump has eventually gone back to Clinton administrative's way to seek a diplomatic solution so there is still hope for solving the problem peacefully.

On the other hand, since his nuke technology progress in recent years, Kim may overestimate his strength and underestimate US's, which may resort a war.

For military option, if US had a way to drop a bomb directly at Kim's head, it would resolve the problem immediately and everyone would happy, include China, Russia and even most of Kim's generals because everyone has kinda been tried of him.

The problem is that there isn't a certain way to kill him with one strike. If the beheading operation fails, S.Korea and Trump administration has to consider how to deal with Kim's possible retaliation. Even if he was killed in one strike, some his loyalist and frantics in DPRK military would still take action against S.Korea or even Japan to retaliate for his death. The economic consequence will be too severe to be neglected.

Saddam was trying to build a nuke and guess what, he also had WMD.

4 hours ago, wulf42 said:

Good Lord I agree with Kactus again. I must have come down with something but Wulf I have to agree with him-without China's approval and go ahead. the US can't launch a conventional war or probably even air strikes.

The problem with North Korea geographically is its too large to launch a conventional war against. There's just too much land and too many soldiers capable of coming across and causing damage in South Korea if there was any kind of attack.

Physically even poorly manned North Korean soldiers could flood the South Korean border and cause major problems in its North even if you took out what is supposedly an antiquated air force.

I am not sure the US has the tactical ability to take out every single missile North Korea has and remember it takes just one from a submarine or base with a nerve gas warhead to slip through do major damage in  South Korea or Japan  and at this point I think nerve gas not nuclear weapons is the real story behind the nuclear cover story just like I believe in the ME with Iran the true fear is their  nerve has weapons not their nuke ones.

Again North Korea, Iran, virtually anyone today can use a dirty nuke bomb set of by a person carrying a pack on their back. Nerve gas is even more worrisome. Its hard to defend against if someone releases a virus in the water system or air.

So this notion of a conventional war like in Korea in the 50's is antiquated. Conventional wars are a thing of the past. They've been replaced by fragmented terrorist warfare which takes Maoist guerilla war and redirects it against innocent civilians. Conventional armies can't prevent terrorism at best they can contain certain geographic areas but then they soon find conventional militaries floundering as they are asked to patrol urban centres and try tell the difference between civilians and terrorists . Vietnam taught the world a guerilla army could take down a conventional army and withstand carpet bombing and it can imbolize vast amounts of supply lines and armed forces searching or a handful of terrorist or guerillas.. The Hezbollah in Lebanon model themselves on the Viet Cong right down to the tunnels. The IDF can not beat them in a conventional war-they won't fight one. No terrorist will. ISIL won't fight conventional armies-it will attack and kill civilians however.

You can't conventionally bomb away terrorists. I mean it makes a nice news story to say you dropped a mother of a bomb on terrorists but come on, a loud bang kills 94?  That's hardly a dent in ISIL. It may temporarily sanitize a specific geographic area but they come back, prticularily in Afghanistan were the number of caves is infinite.

North Korea has a potential of hundreds of thousands of fanatics willing to fight until slow messy death door to door.

A conventional war Its just not going to happen with this day and age of instant news media broadcasting back the deaths of each soldier. . Its far easier to poison the fat boy or have China contain North Korea with real  sanctions. It gets all its oil and coal from China. If China turned off both switches which it claimed it did and has not, the country would have no choice but to quieten down. In the past a lot of the missile display was just farting noise to get the US's attention to get food sent to it by the US. It is ironic but US food via humanitarian drops was at one point its main source of food.

The US does not want a war. They want China to step up and isolate it. North Korea is an irritant. Whether it even has genuine nuclear weapons who knows Those missiles are all show. None of us know its true capabilities. Supposedly its armed Iran with nuke missiles already and it tried to do the same in Syria and the Israeli Air Force bombed its nuclear site in Syria to smithereens.

No one knows the true extent and power or accuracy of its technology. Its quite possible the US and China and other countries can jam its missile communication systems and blow up its missiles mid air. We all do not know.

I think at this point the fat boy is starving millions of his own people and in that sense he has to go and the UN is a disgrace allowing him to continue as is but in terms of a nuclear threat-its all speculation. He's a real threat don't get me wrong but a nuclear threat who knows...nothing would surprise me.

The US has to stand up to him as they are and not ignore him like Obama, Bush, Clinton did but they have to be cool and not let the fat boy's words trigger their reaction.

Anyways I am sure there  is no shortage of experts talking about what they options are.

Edited by Rue

If the regime of N-Korea is overthrown wouldn't that mean the end of the country and unification of the Korean peninsula? Having said that, I guess fixing N-Korea would cost a fortune or at least too much for S-Korea to manage.

On 4/15/2017 at 2:36 PM, xul said:

If your president and his generals shared as the same confident as yours, the attack would have already begun. :lol:

He was there, just a few hours ago, in front of about 100 foreign journalists and reporters, so it isn't some top secret which US didn't know. One cruise missile would finish him if Trump wanted.:rolleyes:

Very nice looking country considering the relentless 70 years of US terrorism against the people of Korea.

On 17/04/2017 at 6:49 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Again, why is this a U.S. responsibility ?  

Because US is the only country which can match DPRK on mouth cannon in the world.:D

Official: White House, Pentagon miscommunicated on aircraft carrier's location

As the White House was talking about sending a naval "armada" to the Korean Peninsula, the very ships in question were on their way to participate in military exercises in the Indian Ocean, some 3,500 miles in the opposite direction.

Kim's faked ICBM vs Trump's faked armada, war fans watch two most peace loving countries in the world warred on Twitter and YouTube.:P

1 week ago:rolleyes:

Now:o