North korea

Topaz

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

North Korea was created by the Soviet Union (Russia) only exists because of China. It should be their problem.

Wish it was that simple....The US alao has vested interest in Japan and South Korea. North Korea is the bad guy. Japan and South Korea the good ones. Allegedly.

Edited by kactus

Someone said: North Korea is the bad guy. 

=================

The people of the north of Korea didn't slaughter civilians willy nilly like the US and its puppet dictator did.

Cumings said he was able to draw upon a lot of South Korean research that has come out since the nation democratized in the 1990s about the massacres of Korean civilians. This has been the subject of painstaking research by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in Seoul and Cumings describes the results as “horrific.” Atrocities by “our side, the South Koreans (ran) six to one ahead of the North Koreans in terms of killing civilians, whereas most Americans would think North Koreans would just as soon kill a civilian to look at him.” The numbers of civilians killed in South Korea by the government, Cumings said, even dwarfed Spaniards murdered by dictator Francisco Franco, the general who overthrew the Madrid government in the 1936-1939 civil war. Cumings said about 100,000 South Koreans were killed in political violence between 1945 and 1950 and perhaps as many as 200,000 more were killed during the early months of the war. 

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-korean-war-the-unknown-war-the-coverup-of-us-war-crimes/23742

9 minutes ago, Wilber said:

North Korea is the bad guy. They had, and still have the same opportunities as every other country in the region if they choose them. The world would miss South Korea and Japan if they disappeared. If the North disappeared, it would just say good riddance. 

I am sure the south koreans, russians and chinese say the same thing about us. It's a matter of perspective.

The crazy, absolutely nutty thing is that the west believes what it does because of relentless propaganda. This is so kafkaesque, so upside down so mixed up. The only reason that Korea isn't a united Korea with a booming economy like Vietnam is because of 75 years of US terrorism.

We only have to look at Vietnam. When the US stopped its terrorism against Vietnam in the 1990s, because Japan said enough is enough and started trading with Vietnam, look at what happened.  

The North invaded the South in 1950

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The crazy, absolutely nutty thing is that the west believes what it does because of relentless propaganda. This is so kafkaesque, so upside down so mixed up. The only reason that Korea isn't a united Korea with a booming economy like Vietnam is because of 75 years of US terrorism.

We only have to look at Vietnam. When the US stopped its terrorism against Vietnam in the 1990s, because Japan said enough is enough and started trading with Vietnam, look at what happened.  

The North invaded the South in 1950, not the other way around.

5 minutes ago, kactus said:

Business works both ways. We are talking politics

Kim Jong Un's business is the politics of staying in power, which requires making the rest of the world an enemy. Because North Korea has no other business worth mentioning.

Edited by Wilber

7 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Because North Korea has no other business worth mentioning.

Because of the immense power of the biggest terrorist group/nation on the planet, Wilber. Think about it. The US has had a huge terrorism school since WWII right in the good ole US of A. The US armed and supported many terrorist groups that operated out of the US against Cuba.

The US is thee ONLY nation EVER to be convicted of international terrorism. The UNGA has been denouncing US terrorism against Cuba for the last quarter century by vote of 198 to 2. Guess who the 2 are. 

So why is it that all those other supposed US "victims" in South East Asia now have vibrant economies. There is a good chance you are wearing something made in one or more of them. What has the North Korean government done for its people and the world other than produce weapons and misery?

41 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Kim Jong Un's business is the politics of staying in power, which requires making the rest of the world an enemy. Because North Korea has no other business worth mentioning.

My point of reference were the two countries benefiting from doing business with the US namely China and Russia...I said the US is also benefiting from this.

Kim Jong business is to serve China and at the moment there is nothing stopping China to support him as is South Korea and Japan paying their due diligence to US to support them militarily against North Korea...

Edited by kactus

56 minutes ago, kactus said:

My point of reference were the two countries benefiting from doing business with the US namely China and Russia...I said the US is also benefiting from this.

Kim Jong business is to serve China and at the moment there is nothing stopping China to support him as is South Korea and Japan paying their due diligence to US to support them militarily against North Korea...

I think that's pretty much what I said, North Korea has no real business other than politics. At least nothing much other than what terrorist organizations would be interested in.

I don't think Russia is doing much business with the West at present. Too many sanctions and counter sanctions.

Edited by Wilber

20 minutes ago, kactus said:

The difference is, the huge difference is, that Japan, the US and the dictatorship in the south of Korea are committing acts of terrorism against the people of the north of Korea. 

6 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I think that's pretty much what I said, Korea has no real business other than politics. At least nothing much other than what terrorist organizations would be interested in.

I don't think Russia is doing much business with the West at present. Too many sanctions and counter sanctions.

Which brings me to my point that China can use North Korea as a leverage against the US. Heightening the tension in that region will escalate into total all out war. A nightmare scenario the US must avoid at all costs IMO.

Edited by kactus
adding extra comment

5 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I think that's pretty much what I said, Korea has no real business other than politics. At least nothing much other than what terrorist organizations would be interested in.

Why do ignore such clear and unequivocal proof that the US is thee leading terrorist, Wilber.

Rhetorical question. That is what you have always done. 

Just now, hot enough said:

The difference is, the huge difference is, that Japan, the US and the dictatorship in the south of Korea are committing acts of terrorism against the people of the north of Korea. 

Whatever. I truly wonder what it would be like to live in your world. Pretty depressing I think.

1 minute ago, kactus said:

Which brings me to my point that China can use North Korea as a leverage against the US. Heightening the tension in that region will escalate into total all out war. A scenario West namely must avoid IMO.

Pretty stupid policy I think. More like they have created a monster and don't know what to do with it.

If they want to threaten the US, they have their own nuclear weapons and better yet, they have control of them.