North korea

Topaz

41 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Making fake videos is easy....nuking Washington much harder.   

Cheer for Kim all you want.

I didn't cheer for him. I just laugh your Americans. Every of you wants a war, but nobody wants to know what your enemy is capable of. Especially you have committed the same mistake before.

I remember I read from a newspaper then that there was a simulation in Pentagon before US invaded Iraq. An US general, who played Iraqi side in the simulation, deployed many small suicide boats which guided as civilian boats to attack US landing troops, and successfully defeated the invasion force.

The results of the simulation was ignored because "the scenario is impossible to happen in the real war".  

The scenario did not happen in the sea. It just happened on the land battles----the militants and suicide bombers guided as civilians to attack US forces and  your army guys didn't prepare for these things before going into the war.

Edited by xul

13 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Do whatever you want...it means nothing.   The Americans will lead on this, because Canada can't/won't.

Then you will complain about what the Americans do...again.

Not sure you should assume he is Canadian or speaks for Canadians anymore than he should be speaking on behalf of all Americans.

Please we have to take responsibility for Celine Dion, I accept that but it stops there.

15 hours ago, Rue said:

Not sure you should assume he is Canadian or speaks for Canadians anymore than he should be speaking on behalf of all Americans.

Please we have to take responsibility for Celine Dion, I accept that but it stops there.

You should ask BC...and youself:P why did you question my motive instead of questioning the fact, logic and conclusion in my post?:)

17 hours ago, PIK said:

You really do not know what happened do you. 

We were talking about how US got into WW2. It was Japanese not Nazi who drew US in.

Besides, WW2 started on September 1st 1939 is a point of view. The Second Sino-Japanese War is also a part of WW2 and Japan started the war before Nazi invaded Poland.

WWII

The Empire of Japan aimed to dominate Asia and the Pacific and was already at war with the Republic of China in 1937,[5]but the world war is generally said to have begun on 1 September 1939[6] with the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by France and the United Kingdom. 

16 hours ago, Rue said:

Hey I do that too Wilber. I thought it was a Zionist thing. Clearly not.

It is about your guys not only don't know your enemy, but also don't know yourselves....

Do you know why your former Canadian fiscal conservative boss was deemed to be war loving US president's pal?

Bush: We Americans are obligated to this, to do that,  to do everything....:D

Harper: Hi buddy,please read the graph before deciding to do anything....:lol:

us-debt-ceiling-chart.jpg

Edited by xul

On 4/12/2017 at 6:50 AM, xul said:

We were talking about how US got into WW2. It was Japanese not Nazi who drew US in.

Besides, WW2 started on September 1st 1939 is a point of view. The Second Sino-Japanese War is also a part of WW2 and Japan started the war before Nazi invaded Poland.

WWII

America was in it before japan. Maybe not on paper but they were helping out.

PIK I am sure you would agree once Pearl Harbour happened the US had no choice. Its a very interesting topic to ask-had Japan not done what they did, would the US have sat out the rest of the war? They were in essence supplying the British-I think myself like some historians argue they would have ended up in the war but we will never know, Pearl Harbour makes that a moot point. It is very interesting though how much support Hitler had in the US with certain individuals including the Bush patriarch and Henry Ford and other very rich industrialists.

All that said and back to this thread North Korea is an unstable threat. Its a simple choice-either its China or the US that contains the fat boy. The US has asked China to do that, they don't seem to want to. It aint rocket science. Having a little fat boy shoot missiles at countries is not just annoying its dangerous. North Korea has the capability now of sending a germ head missile or dirty nuclear weapon by missile into allied Western countries.

Internally millions are starving. Its a problem. How you deal with such a problem is the question. Any strong move could hurt South Korea immediately and maybe Japan.

If the Japanese in any way are attacked with a nuclear weapon after the trauma they underwent already, they will attack North Korea. I am not sure if I were China I would want Japan re-militarizing. I doubt Russia or South Korea, Vietnam  or the Philippines would want that  either.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

All that said and back to this thread North Korea is an unstable threat. Its a simple choice-either its China or the US that contains the fat boy. The US has asked China to do that, they don't seem to want to. It aint rocket science. Having a little fat boy shoot missiles at countries is not just annoying its dangerous. North Korea has the capability now of sending a germ head missile or dirty nuclear weapon by missile into allied Western countries.

This is not just a Chinese or American responsibility.

What ever happened to all the much heralded Canadian "soft power", "honest brokering", and "peacekeeping" prowess ?

What are other nations willing to sacrifice besides peanut gallery cheering ?

• Like 1

If Seoul weren't such a short distance away from the border and therefore very vulnerable the N-Korean regime would have been overthrown years ago. Even in the case of certain destruction the North-Koreans are able to cause a lot damage to the South-Korean capital.

This looks like in my humble opinion.  Trump was trying to be clever and renegotiate trade deals with the Chinese and is using that loud mouth sadistic tub of lard leader in NK as an excuse to show some force in the area and have the Chinese smack Kim down so Trump will make a deal. Problem is it seems that NK has gotten out of hand on China. 

Trump wants to be the guy that made China make North Korea behave. This is just one big game and it is spinning out of control.

The situation with NK is a grave concern.  I don't recall anything like this in the last 50 years or more.  I am praying that there will be no war or military action and that all countries involved will show utmost restraint.  NK also needs to stop working toward having nuclear missiles.

Edited by blackbird

Similar tensions and nuke war risk occurred between India and Pakistan in 2001 - 2002.    India also freaked out in 1998 after Kahn gave Pakistan The Bomb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001–02_India–Pakistan_standoff

North and South Korea are still technically in a state of war and have been for over 60 years. 

On 13/04/2017 at 11:04 AM, PIK said:

America was in it before japan. Maybe not on paper but they were helping out.

Involving in a war doesn't mean US was in it.

During Spanish Civil War, both Germany and Soviet were involved in the war. Even Canada had a Dr.Norman Bethune in it. But WW2 didn't start at Spain.

Foreign Involvement in the Spanish Civil War

During Vietnam War, both China and Soviet sent  troops in North Vietnam to cover and repair Vietnamese military logistics from US bombing. Though these troops and USAF opened fire each other in North Vietnam, WW3 didn't start there and then.

Vietnam War

I have just got an idea for a peace solution----Just let Kim and Trump exchange their roles. I mean, making Kim the King of US and Trump the King of DPRK. The advantage of the solution:

1. US 

1) Since there are far more enough Nukes in warehouses of the Pentagon, Kim may not want any more;:lol:

2) I think everyone was impressed by the graph of US debt. I'm sure King Kim was the most suitable person in the world to solve the problem.... by kicking greedy CEOs and bankers asses, disbanding unions, fixing Obama Care by setting doctors's salary at $0.1/per hour and lashing the rest of  Americans to make them working harder in Walmart American factories instead of made-in-China and Mexico illegal immigrant workers ...:P

3) All Americans will love their new King for his famous (or notorious from the point of view of the rest of the world) Military First Policy and American will no longer need to spend their own money to buy their guns because King Kim will give every of them a gun free of charge like what he did in DPRK.:P

2. DPRK

1) King Trump will no longer be bothered by unfriendly TV and newspapers. Movie stars like J-Law will be looking for any chance to meet King Trump in a ball to express their will to be his mistress. The FBI-kind will only investigate his opposite not the King himself and there will be no court daring to put a stop on King Trump administrative decree:D

2. The Trump Organization will build more and higher skyscrapers and border walls than Kim to make DPRK people feeling that DPRK will be great again:P

3) All DPRK women will be fall into immense happiness for their new king has hobby of putting his hands on their butts..:)

kim_jong_un_ladies_man1-634x368.jpg

So, it will be a win-win solution:rolleyes:

Edited by xul

If any one who read the WikI article of the Six Part Talks which I posted a link above, he or she will find that in July 20, 2007, as the result of the 2nd phase of the 6th round of the Six Party Talks, a diplomatic solution had already been  reached. It was US, exactly it was Bush administration, which abandoned the diplomatic resort.

Someone may argue that Bush administration alleged that DPRK didn't send in a complete list of required information. But we should notice that Bush used the same strategy---falsely accusing Saddam hiding nuke material---to fuel his war plan.  If anyone who is truly objective, he or she should agree, even DPRK fulfills its obligation in the agreement, Bush will still not fulfill US part of the agreement which signed by Clinton administration because Bush administration had no intention to do so.   

Bush and Obama administration's mistake, is that they wanted to use the nuke issue to overthrow DPRK regime, which China and Russia didn't want to. I think Bush hoped if he was success on the wars in the Middle East, he would have resorts to force China and Russia to recede from their stands. But since he failed, it gave DPRK a chance and time to develop its nuclear ability.

It seems like Trump has eventually gone back to Clinton administrative's way to seek a diplomatic solution so there is still hope for solving the problem peacefully.

On the other hand, since his nuke technology progress in recent years, Kim may overestimate his strength and underestimate US's, which may resort a war.

For military option, if US had a way to drop a bomb directly at Kim's head, it would resolve the problem immediately and everyone would happy, include China, Russia and even most of Kim's generals because everyone has kinda been tried of him.

The problem is that there isn't a certain way to kill him with one strike. If the beheading operation fails, S.Korea and Trump administration has to consider how to deal with Kim's possible retaliation. Even if he was killed in one strike, some his loyalist and frantics in DPRK military would still take action against S.Korea or even Japan to retaliate for his death. The economic consequence will be too severe to be neglected.

Edited by xul

1 hour ago, xul said:

....Someone may argue that Bush administration alleged that DPRK didn't send in a complete list of required information. But we should notice that Bush used the same strategy---falsely accusing Saddam hiding nuke material---to fuel his war plan. 

DPRK violated the agreement...just as it always does to get more concessions while the populace starves to death.

Saddam/Iraq violated Gulf War surrender instruments and UN resolutions before Bush and it was Clinton who attacked before Bush.

If Kim wants to threaten attacks on Japan, South Korea, Canada, or the USA, then so can the Americans threaten attacks on the DPRK.

And believe me, the U.S. has the means to do it...right now.   Just ask Saddam...oh wait...he is dead.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎13 at 6:32 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

This is not just a Chinese or American responsibility.

What ever happened to all the much heralded Canadian "soft power", "honest brokering", and "peacekeeping" prowess ?

What are other nations willing to sacrifice besides peanut gallery cheering ?

O.k. I got on the phone. Sophie is gonna phone the fat boy and tell him to behave. I spoke to Justin but he says the fat boy has a hair cut just like him and has charisma with the ladies just like him so he identifies with him and says he has a lot in common and so Sophie will know how to handle him.

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

DPRK violated the agreement...just as it always does to get more concessions while the populace starves to death.

Saddam/Iraq violated Gulf War surrender instruments and UN resolutions before Bush and it was Clinton who attacked before Bush.

If Kim wants to threaten attacks on Japan, South Korea, Canada, or the USA, then so can the Americans threaten attacks on the DPRK.

And believe me, the U.S. has the means to do it...right now.   Just ask Saddam...oh wait...he is dead.

Kim threatens to attack S.K., Japan or USA if DPRK is attacked by US..:rolleyes:

As for the difference between Clinton's and Bush's policy:

After American citizen Saddam robbed a bank, he was pursued by police officer Clinton and shot at butt;

Years later after Mr. Saddam was released from prison, he went to bank to save his own money which he earned as American prisoner worker:P.

"Why should these second class Amercian citizen allow to stay alive meanwhile our first class citizens have to pay tax to feed them?"Police officer Bush thought. So officer Bush shorted to crowd "he is robbing a bank" then shot Saddam at head and killed him.

When officer Bush was bought before judge, his defense lawyer BC2004 made a strong defense for him,"Clinton also shot Saddam before. Why only Bush was accused...?":lol:

Judge: Saddam's life also matters....if he was killed for the crime he didn't committed:rolleyes::D

Edited by xul

26 minutes ago, xul said:

Kim threatens to attack S.K., Japan or USA if DPRK is attacked by US..:rolleyes:

Great...let the "attacks" begin.    Korean War is never over.   :D:D

Judge: Saddam's life also matters....if he was killed for the crime he didn't committed:rolleyes::D

Saddam was hanged by his own people, not Bush.   Far worse than "robbing banks".

Clinton and Blair bombed Iraq whenever they felt like it.  

Iraq's inferior hardware from Russia, China, and DPRK were destroyed.   :lol::lol:

Edited by bush_cheney2004