Cabinet shuffle today.

PIK

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Omni said:

And why would a cabinet shuffle effect that any more than it already exists?

Then or now really makes no difference. It will still be the same old, same old with that liberal gang of misfits. It will still be a tax and grab of the sheeples money for the liberals to blow on more of their pet projects, programs and agendas like climate change, refugees, and multiculturalism too name but a few things that will do nothing for Canadians except make them poorer. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Then or now really makes no difference. It will still be the same old, same old with that liberal gang of misfits. It will still be a tax and grab of the sheeples money for the liberals to blow on more of their pet projects, programs and agendas like climate change, refugees, and multiculturalism too name but a few things that will do nothing for Canadians except make them poorer. 

Canada will continue down the path of replacing not only the European population but the Native population as well. Don't think for a moment these guys want pesky 'First Nations' mucking-up the Islamic Republic envisioned for the future.

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Immigration and multiculturalism has, and will continue to make us richer. Even if the knuckledragger xenophobes get it or not.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Canada will continue down the path of replacing not only the European population but the Native population as well. Don't think for a moment these guys want pesky 'First Nations' mucking-up the Islamic Republic envisioned for the future.

If the Natives think that they have/had it rough with the white man running and ruining their lives, wait until the muslims take over. The muslims will no doubt be a lot harder on them. But it would appear as though Trudeau has not given this much thought. His cabinet shuffle will not be good for the native Indians or the ordinary Canadians. All trudeau is doing his re-arranging the deck chairs and preparing Canadians for the eventual future collapse of Canada. 

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

If the Natives think that they have/had it rough with the white man running and ruining their lives, wait until the muslims take over. The muslims will no doubt be a lot harder on them. But it would appear as though Trudeau has not given this much thought. His cabinet shuffle will not be good for the native Indians or the ordinary Canadians. All trudeau is doing his re-arranging the deck chairs and preparing Canadians for the eventual future collapse of Canada. 

So in your wisdom, convince us as to how a Muslim immigrant will be harder on a Native person than we have already been. The stage is yours.,

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Immigration and multiculturalism has, and will continue to make us richer. Even if the knuckledragger xenophobes get it or not.

So you believe. I believe differently and that those two mentioned will destroy Canada. The so-called knuckle draggers are just putting out the signals of what those two mentioned above by you will eventually come to pass. Those two you mentioned have cost the Canadian taxpayer's billions of tax dollars that have really done nothing for Canada and it's unemployment problems. They only made things worse. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

So in your wisdom, convince us as to how a Muslim immigrant will be harder on a Native person than we have already been. The stage is yours.,

I know that we are really getting off topic here but all you have to do is to go on the internet and see what is going on in Europe with the muslim immigrants. The muslims do not want to assimilate but take over, and they will force the Indians to assimilate also if they did one day take over Canada. You should know by now that we are not dealing with people who will negotiate any terms except to force us to accept their terms. Believe it or not. 

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

We are getting old and not having any kids. If we block the borders because we are afraid of people who don't look quite like us we will end up in the same scenario as Japan faces. 

Ya, too many Japanese that look like Japanese. No problem there. They don't want anything to do with multiculturalism there, especially muslims. Smart people indeed. Silly people here in Canada.  

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So you believe. I believe differently and that those two mentioned will destroy Canada. The so-called knuckle draggers are just putting out the signals of what those two mentioned above by you will eventually come to pass. Those two you mentioned have cost the Canadian taxpayer's billions of tax dollars that have really done nothing for Canada and it's unemployment problems. They only made things worse. 

Immigrants built this country in the early days, and if you wander down some of the streets in some of the major cities in Canada you will find some very interesting places to eat, shop, commiserate, and learn things about other cultures. And they generate a lot of revenue. We are getting old and not having kids. As always, we need immigration to keep the ball rolling. But if you like your head in the sand, then just keep it there. Things will proceed as usual, so take your head out of the sand and enjoy.   

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, too many Japanese that look like Japanese. No problem there. They don't want anything to do with multiculturalism there, especially muslims. Smart people indeed. Silly people here in Canada.  

Ah, so you're only comfortable with people who look like you. Are you going to build a wall like Trumpy boys?

47 minutes ago, Omni said:

Islam is the religion of knuckledragger xenophobes.

Multiculturalism is code for Islam being shoved down one's throat. Not everybody wants to be a member of the Team Islam that Trudeau's new cabinet represents. Keep shoving...there will be repercussions.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is the religion of knuckledragger xenophobes.

Multiculturalism is code for Islam being shoved down one's throat. Not everybody wants to be a member of the Team Islam that Trudeau's new cabinet represents. Keep shoving...there will be repercussions.

Multiculturalism has been part of the Canadian landscape since long before the Trudeau's. And yet we are still here, still quite peaceful and comfortable.  

Well except we did give the indigenous people a bit of a hard time.

Edited by Omni

34 minutes ago, Omni said:

Immigrants built this country in the early days, and if you wander down some of the streets in some of the major cities in Canada you will find some very interesting places to eat, shop, commiserate, and learn things about other cultures. And they generate a lot of revenue. We are getting old and not having kids. As always, we need immigration to keep the ball rolling. But if you like your head in the sand, then just keep it there. Things will proceed as usual, so take your head out of the sand and enjoy.   

British and European immigrants built up this country in the beginning. The non British/Europeans came along later on. Now those people are now starting to take over and become the new immigrants, and beginning to replace the earlier ones. It's not my head that is in the sand. Now go clean out your ears, and try to understand as to what he being said. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You will eventually get what you want. More diversity and more multiculturalism, and you will get to see white people become the minority. I am sure that you reading this will make your day, eh? 

38 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ah, so you're only comfortable with people who look like you. Are you going to build a wall like Trumpy boys?

Well, I do feel a lot more comfortable around my own people. I must be a racist then, eh?  Yes, I want a wall built, and I am going to get Trump to pay for it.  :D

1 minute ago, taxme said:

British and European immigrants built up this country in the beginning. The non British/Europeans came along later on. Now those people are now starting to take over and become the new immigrants, and beginning to replace the earlier ones. It's not my head that is in the sand. Now go clean out your ears, and try to understand as to what he being said. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You will eventually get what you want. More diversity and more multiculturalism, and you will get to see white people become the minority. I am sure that you reading this will make your day, eh? 

So apparently you have some sort of a fear of immigrants who are non British/Europeans. Isn't that a bit narrow minded? Maybe try travelling a bit if you can. You may find yourself sitting down to dinner with some East Indians who are very nice people and the food is great. And so you may not be so afraid of them coming here.

Just now, Omni said:

So apparently you have some sort of a fear of immigrants who are non British/Europeans. Isn't that a bit narrow minded? Maybe try travelling a bit if you can. You may find yourself sitting down to dinner with some East Indians who are very nice people and the food is great. And so you may not be so afraid of them coming here.

I am not afraid of meeting people from other countries. And I have been too Mexico, The Carribeans, Egypt and Turkey so I have been around. What I fear is that my white brothers and sisters will become a minority in their own country one day. Why is that a problem with you? I have no problem with non-white immigrants coming to Canada. I have a problem with the non-white numbers coming to Canada. When 80% - 85% of our new immigrants are coming from the non-white world, and that is what I have a problem with. I see the country that I grew up starting to disappear, and become a new one, full of people that I have nothing in common with. I don't like what I am seeing, ok? 

I will admit though that I do like eating Asian,Thai, and some East Indian foods for a change. I get tired of eating Canadian foods at times. See, I do get around. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am not afraid of meeting people from other countries. And I have been too Mexico, The Carribeans, Egypt and Turkey so I have been around. What I fear is that my white brothers and sisters will become a minority in their own country one day. Why is that a problem with you? I have no problem with non-white immigrants coming to Canada. I have a problem with the non-white numbers coming to Canada. When 80% - 85% of our new immigrants are coming from the non-white world, and that is what I have a problem with. I see the country that I grew up starting to disappear, and become a new one, full of people that I have nothing in common with. I don't like what I am seeing, ok? 

I will admit though that I do like eating Asian,Thai, and some East Indian foods for a change. I get tired of eating Canadian foods at times. See, I do get around. 

Well we are a bit off topic I guess, but I'll risk one more response saying I doubt your white brothers and sisters are going to become a minority any time soon if you look at the #'s. But if you look at how small a percentage of the worlds population we white folks are, and how travel is available to so many more these days, you can only assume that will be maintained by the ridiculous concepts of Donald Trump to just simply build a wall around ourselves. Ain't gonna work. So we will have to learn to integrate just as much as the rest will. 

18 hours ago, Argus said:

Isn't she the one that was crying about the European trade deal?

She did a good job in her last portfolio and she's better qualified for her new one than most people who have filled the job in the past. I like her expertise on Russia and her views on Putin which she will have to keep under the surface from now on but will still be there.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/michael-den-tandt-chrystia-freeland-is-the-closest-trudeau-has-to-an-expert-on-kremlinology-and-trumpism

With more females in politics, the etiquette on expressed emotion is going to change. It's not a big deal.

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

2 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

She did a good job in her last portfolio and she's better qualified for her new one than most people who have filled the job in the past. I like her expertise on Russia and her views on Putin which she will have to keep under the surface from now on but will still be there.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/michael-den-tandt-chrystia-freeland-is-the-closest-trudeau-has-to-an-expert-on-kremlinology-and-trumpism

With more females in politics, the etiquette on expressed emotion is going to change. It's not a big deal.

Yeah...under the surface. The Russians will never figure it out.

:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Omni said:

Changing the religious map of this country with a religion stuck in the 10th century is not good. But now that is all we are going to get. I hope you liberals are happy how you have allow the trudeau's to totally change this country. This country will eventually have a civil war, I hope I am gone when it happens.

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Multiculturalism has been part of the Canadian landscape since long before the Trudeau's. And yet we are still here, still quite peaceful and comfortable.  

Well except we did give the indigenous people a bit of a hard time.

No...immigration has been a part of Canada since day one. Multiculturalism is the softening-up the elites did in order to introduce your favorite violent cult into our midst.