Russians accused of interfering in election to get Trump elected

5 minutes ago, Smallc said:

Right - you just support the guy or the moment.  Right now it's Putin. 

U.S. foreign policy for Russia has failed....George W. Bush did a much better job than Barack Obama.

If Trump can do better, damn right I "support" him.

Let everybody get back to making more money.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, Smallc said:

Especially Trump - he's all about the money.  

Putin isn't to be trusted.  Serious would leaders understand that. 

Good, because that's what matters in the end.   Blind trust is for suckers.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

3 hours ago, ReeferMadness said:

Some EC members already have pause about Trump because of his transparent pandering to racism, sexism, Islamophobia and white supremacy.  Sadly, there are insufficient numbers at this time to make a difference.

What would it take for the EC to grow a pair and perform their duties seriously?  If it were shown that this interference tipped the election?  if it were shown that Trump was aware of it?  If it were shown that Trump was involved in it?  Would anything do it at this point?  I couldn't even guess.

There was endless appetite to delve into the Benghazi affair, Clinton's poor judgement in routing emails to her personal account and the dealings of the Clinton foundation.  But nobody seems to care about the gaping and obvious conflicts of interest that Trump has.

Here, we have linkages that suggest the president-elect's organization could have been involved in espionage or even treason.  Do enough of the establishment have the intestinal fortitude to take this on?  We'll see.

It is completely....eerie I guess is one word. As has been mentioned all over the media etc., that if Hillary had said even a snippet of the crazy crap Trump got away with in the debates or his campaign speeches, she would have been crucified. Trump gets to blabber on lying his head off, promoting his various social ineptitude's, and now this biz with the CIA. Where did he get this "guest pass" I wonder.  

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't know what to call it yet as it the substance is intractable from politics, spy-vs-spy... basically a spaghetti pile of who-knows-what-happened intrigue.

I guess I could call it an 'issue' but even that feels controversial.  

Ridiculous pandering. You can call it what it is. It's a statement from the CIA that there was Russian interference in the election.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's OK...a Canadian illegal managed to vote in the election too.   U.S. elections seem to be very popular with other nationals !

Almost as popular as foreign leaders are to US publications.  But you don't see me complaining. 

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Since there was an assertion that apparently included evidence that might be a good tack to follow rather than "things that are interesting to people that are related to this topic"

The 'assertion' was made by the CIA, and denied by Trump.  I know who I believe.  How about you?