Deep Information Pool

Altai

I see that you people are heavily brainwashed in general by your own media and environment and I decided to open this topic to give you some secret infos which been gathered from my around from some serious men in black. I wont reveal my sources but you can be sure my sources are quite solid. I will especially give more importance to my own country but I will post infos  intensively about the imperial powers. I will share the infos in short sentences as small titles without deep details. 

For example; 

* US with Trump goes back to George Washington era of US.

* New protests against Trump is going to be reveal soon under the name of "Manhattan Spring". The protests will be financed with $ 10 Billion all over the US. Millions of Mexicans and Black people will attend to protests. 

7 hours ago, Altai said:

* US with Trump goes back to George Washington era of US.

* New protests against Trump is going to be reveal soon under the name of "Manhattan Spring". The protests will be financed with $ 10 Billion all over the US. Millions of Mexicans and Black people will attend to protests. 

Your "deep information" actually appears to be gleaned from Facebook posts and conspiratard fake news blogs.

-k

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Altai said:

I see that you people are heavily brainwashed in general by your own media and environment and I decided to open this topic to give you some secret infos which been gathered from my around from some serious men in black. I wont reveal my sources but you can be sure my sources are quite solid.

So you want us to balance our opinions gleamed from ideologically-biased and corporate-biased news media with mysterious tidbits from super secret sources you can't reveal or that you can't show any evidence whatsoever for or give any detail about?

Sounds good, please continue.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

So you want us to balance our opinions gleamed from ideologically-biased and corporate-biased news media with mysterious tidbits from super secret sources you can't reveal or that you can't show any evidence whatsoever for or give any detail about?

Sounds good, please continue.

Dont think that different than any other news sources. News sources also dont show you any proof most of the time, you just believe in them because they are funded with billions $, they have a building as an office and many workers serving for them, not because of they prove their claims. This is the same, just think me as an individual news source. If I was working for a media organ, I could write a corner post without showing any proofs and you would believe in me without questioning my claims.

Edited by Altai

1 hour ago, Altai said:

Dont think that different than any other news sources. News sources also dont show you any proof most of the time, you just believe in them because they are funded with billions $, they have a building as an office and many workers serving for them, not because of they prove their claims. This is the same, just think me as an individual news source. If I was working for a media organ, I could write a corner post without showing any proofs and you would believe in me without questioning my claims.

If you wrote news stories that turned out to not be true, people would find you and you'd be fired. You also seem to be not only "reporting news", but predicting the future.  Do your sources include creepy old ladies with crystal balls?:

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If you wrote news stories that turned out to not be true, people would find you and you'd be fired. You also seem to be not only "reporting news", but predicting the future.  Do your sources include creepy old ladies with crystal balls?:

I think they have balls but not crystal anddd ofcourse you wont be fired if you really work for some big bosses. You will be their number one as long as you produce stories according to their interests. You are soo naive that you think everyone as fairly honest and trust worthy persons. Last time almost all Big Boss funded news media lied to people that one of the candidates named Hillary is going to win elections for sure according to the surveys and today noone of them got fired. They are preparing for new evil games.

Edited by Altai

Okay I continue with more titles from the men in black;

* People votes but the state counts. Big countries make president whoever they want independently from people's votes. James Comey have made a great effort to make Trump president. 

* James Comey also warned pedophiles John Podesta, Obama and Soros with Pizzagate event and they could not do anything against Trump.

I have much more informations but I will share slowly -_-

Edited by Altai

• 2 weeks later...

Okay now I will write some more. I cant write everything but just a bit.

* 2017 wont be a happy year as usual.

* Currently there are only 17 pilots in whole Turkish Airforces that who is not FETO member. All the others are traitors or suspects. 

9 hours ago, Hudson Jones said:

At least post some links to where you are getting your information. Otherwise you are going to be just noise that people will tune out.

Sorry I cant share, which is a special case only for this topic.

More infos;

* The recent Istanbul terror attack is done by Western countries with the hands of their cover terror organizations.

* This attack was a response for Turkiye's attempts about energy resources and agreements. 

* Western countries dont want Turkiye to step out of its borders, they are afraid of a strong Turkiye.

* Erdogan canceled his travel to Kazakhistan after the attack which was going to be organized for another energy deal.

Edited by Altai

9 hours ago, Altai said:

* Western countries dont want Turkiye to step out of its borders, they are afraid of a strong Turkiye.

Why should Turkey be allowed to expand their borders?

On 12/13/2016 at 2:30 AM, Altai said:

Sorry I cant share, which is a special case only for this topic.

More infos;

* The recent Istanbul terror attack is done by Western countries with the hands of their cover terror organizations.

* This attack was a response for Turkiye's attempts about energy resources and agreements. 

* Erdogan canceled his travel to Kazakhistan after the attack which was going to be organized for another energy deal.

It's against the rules of the forum to quote information without providing sources.

All posts must contain some aspect of an argument or attempt to stimulate discussion. Simply posting a URL to an outside source or posting statements that are only one or two sentences long will not be tolerated and the post will be deleted. 

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

No it isn't.  You do need to be prepared to back up your claims though.

2 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Simple:  Somebody who refuses to provide a source should expect to be ignored by the rest of the members as the discussion progresses. 

The Mods need to refresh themselves on the rules maybe...

Okay I am going to share more info now, I am trying to share as proper as possible and choosing my words carefully.

*  US is trying to prevent Turkiye to work with Chinese missile companies. NATO countries are not able to stop a possible attack could be done with these kind of missiles. US was not expecting such a move from Turks and they are shocked.

*  The bombs used in Ataturk Airport bombing which was done by ISIS and the bombs which was used in Besiktas stadium bombing which was done by PKK are the same bombs. These bombs are "state made" bombs and cannot easily be reached by terror organizations as long as "a state" does not provide them with such an opportunity. 

* Totally about 200 car bombs have been neutralized by security forces in last one month. 

* Appearently Turkish intelligence will start .......................... in Europe. ( I dont want to say this word)

Edited by Altai