This month in Christianity/Atheism/Judaism/Asia and Far East Religions/New religious movements

Altai

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Whether or not it was rebutted, that is what I am saying - the comparison of religions is what is in both threads.

"This week in Islam" topic is to talk about events and especially bad events done by Muslim or so-called Muslim persons.

andddd this topic is to talk about the same things related with all the other religions except Islam.

I dont think its such hard to understand. If we were looking for a topic to "compare religions", we would easily describe it in the title or in the OP. 

I will try to write in French too if you still dont understand ? OK ?

Edited by Altai

On 12/18/2016 at 7:39 AM, betsy said:

Why do you want to merge it?  That would be "clouding" the particular issue that the world has with Islamists!

What's happening under the name of Islam is current events!  

But I thought the issue was all historical.

Edited by eyeball

• 2 months later...

My poor vandalized topic. Hi again after a long time. I hope you wont be vandalized again by the trolls under the protection of moderators.

Another Christian terrorists which is neutralized by Turkish security forces. Look at the necklace of it.

On 11/25/2016 at 1:22 PM, bcsapper said:

I'm sorry horrific things are done in the name of your religion.  It must be awful for those Muslims who don't agree with them.

I see that this is a "old" reply. But with new stunning revelations coming to light, think back and consider who the entire narrative has been written by since 9-11, the day that alleged hijackers were falsely accused for something that it was impossible for them to have done. Consider, seriously, the implications that that raises.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

I see that this is a "old" reply. But with new stunning revelations coming to light, think back and consider who the entire narrative has been written by since 9-11, the day that alleged hijackers were falsely accused for something that it was impossible for them to have done. Consider, seriously, the implications that that raises.

Were they not on the planes then?  Remotely flown?

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Were they not on the planes then?  Remotely flown?

That is a complete red herring, something you should be ashamed about raising considering all the other strong strong evidence that has been brought to your attention. 

Why haven't you discussed the impossibilities that have been raised. 

Neither you nor I know what happened there but you think it's effective to discuss an issue that can not be resolved without a new investigation.

24 minutes ago, hot enough said:

That is a complete red herring, something you should be ashamed about raising considering all the other strong strong evidence that has been brought to your attention. 

Why haven't you discussed the impossibilities that have been raised. 

Neither you nor I know what happened there but you think it's effective to discuss an issue that can not be resolved without a new investigation.

I'm pretty much ashamed to be in the thread.  Remotely flown?

Edit>. I just saw this isn't the new conspiracy thread.  How did that happen?  Was George Bush involved?

Edited by bcsapper

13 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I'm pretty much ashamed to be in the thread.  Remotely flown?

It has certainly been one of the conspiracy theorists suggestions, although there have been excellent technical analysis out there debunking that nonsense. Personally I think the many confirmations via radio, air phone, and cell phone that there were indeed hijackers on board the flights is enough to put that to rest.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah,but hot enough says the hijackers were falsely accused. I think they were definitely there, and not just as passengers. 

Why do you continue to focus so narrowly on subjects that can never be proven, yet you ignore the impossible?

How did the alleged hijackers vaporize steel, which requires temperatures thousands of degrees above that reached by the only fuels the official US story says the alleged hijackers had?

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Why do you continue to focus so narrowly on subjects that can never be proven, yet you ignore the impossible?

I don't really.  It's just something I do in passing, while I have nothing better to do.  This is your passion, not mine.

You see, if any of what you say were true, it would be a bigger story than the 9/11 attacks themselves.  Bigger even than the Best Picture mess at the Oscars.

The idea that there would not be a single media outlet able to report on it is laughable.  They can't all be under the US Government/Bilderberg thumb.  When Al Jazeera, or The Moscow Times, or the Papua New Guinea National report on this stuff, I'll lend it some credence.

And then, just to really piss off all the conspiracy theorists, I'll feel no guilt whatsoever at not believing it for all these years.  In fact, I might even claim I knew it all along.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Disgusting, primitive, barbaric Christians killing people due to religion. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/15/central-african-republic-death-toll-could-reach-30-says-un/

Of course, it goes without saying that not all Christians are like that.

(I thought I'd better get that disclaimer in because otherwise it would be obvious I meant all Christians)

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction - Blaise Pascal

1 hour ago, Omni said:

It seems as long as we have religious dupes of whichever trademark, we are going to have hate. 

You're free to claim that all religions put out videos that call for the murder of all Unbelievers.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

So Wellington Boone is a typical example of a Christian to an Islamic supporter such as yourself? 

Very enlightening.