How Fake News Goes Viral

47 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

So did I. That's why I said the only new context is there are other jerks. Some people think that it's horrible to call out the MAGA kids for being jerks because there were a few other jerks present, but I don't see how that makes a difference.

I am wondering why the MSM are not taking the black people (referring to themselves as 'hebrew isrealites' ) to task when they were shouting racial slurs at the MAGA kids. Calling them incest kids and the like. No it's only the white MAGA kids that are to blame?  This is the context that was not reported initially as it would go against the narrative the MSM wants to throw at you.

And people that are calling for doxxing these kids need to be addressed as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Determined to defend MAGA jerks because they wear MAGA hats. Can't admit jerks are jerks if they MAGA. At all costs.

Because Orange Man helps divide western society.

IMO orange man is a dick. And part of why I despise him is getting the hopes up of people who thought he would bring honesty and integrity to politics. I don't blame kids for not understanding what a scumbag he is.

But again, I want to point out these kids were doing their war dance thing directed at Black racists yelling abuse at them when an adult native activist and his colleagues pushed their way into the middle of the group, With a cameraman on each side he shoved his way through (by his own statements) until this kid wouldn't move aside. He stuck his drum up in the kid's face, banging on it and chanting while one of his friends told the kids that white people didn't belong in America.

And all you can focus on is what jerks the kids were? They only way they were jerks that I can see is not turning their backs on these people and their cameras.

The video footage CAME from those cameras. This was a deliberate attempt to provoke the kids further so the native activists could get shots to reinforce the sentiment they were a bunch of nasty racists. As soon as they left they edited the footage and put it out. Now you, like the media, are going easy on this scummy old native BECAUSE he's a native. So what? He's still a lying weasel who deliberately used the video and his own interviews to push a dishonest view of these kids harassing him.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Point out where these teens were 'being jerks'. Was it wearing MAGA hats? I think so....for you.

How can you whine about how the horrible western media took everything out of context by only showing the students being jerks and then pretend that they weren't being jerks? It doesn't compute.

2 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I am wondering why the MSM are not taking the black people (referring to themselves as 'hebrew isrealites' ) to task when they were shouting racial slurs at the MAGA kids. Calling them incest kids and the like. No it's only the white MAGA kids that are to blame?  This is the context that was not reported initially as it would go against the narrative the MSM wants to throw at you.

And people that are calling for doxxing these kids need to be addressed as well.

Or maybe this time it wasn't a calculated conspiracy involving hundreds of people and it was just a matter of information coming out as it became available.

And again, when I say there were all sorts of jerks present, how am I saying only the MAGA kids are to blame? Maybe the problem is you only hear what you want to hear and see what  you want to see, and most of the time that involves a vast conspiracy.

12 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

How can you whine about how the horrible western media took everything out of context by only showing the students being jerks and then pretend that they weren't being jerks? It doesn't compute.

I see. So it is the hats.

14 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Or maybe this time it wasn't a calculated conspiracy involving hundreds of people and it was just a matter of information coming out as it became available.

And again, when I say there were all sorts of jerks present, how am I saying only the MAGA kids are to blame? Maybe the problem is you only hear what you want to hear and see what  you want to see, and most of the time that involves a vast conspiracy.

Your replies only focused on the MAGA kids, so that is what I was running with.  And that's what the media ran with before they were easily outed for not showing the whole story.

What I saw from the MAGA kids was they reacted to the insults by not doing anything and when the natives got into their faces they simply stood their ground and chanted back with them.

The MAGA kids seem to react AFTER the insults were thrown at them and after the natives got in their faces.

And we also now know these people were most likely part of two different protests going on in the same area.

IN the end all three of these groups had bad actors among them, but the biased media only wanted to present ONE side of it. And beause of that the school is closed for a few days and death threats sent to some of the families of these kids. Shameful.

Edited by GostHacked

46 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

IN the end all three of these groups had bad actors among them, but the biased media only wanted to present ONE side of it. And beause of that the school is closed for a few days and death threats sent to some of the families of these kids. Shameful.

Alternatively, one might think the media presented all the information fairly and completely as they became aware of it, and there was no shameful conspiracy involved at all. They reported on an artificial social media controversy generated by people looking to create division and then they reported all the other information as it became available.

14 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Alternatively, one might think the media presented all the information fairly and completely as they became aware of it, and there was no shameful conspiracy involved at all. They reported on an artificial social media controversy generated by people looking to create division and then they reported all the other information as it became available.

The MSM should know better than to run with a viral tweet as actual information. Absolutely shameful. Always be suspicious when an agenda is involved regarding racism/hate speech.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Right so why do people continue to trust what MSM news says? We know their purpose is to divide and pit people against each other. There are a lot of stupid people out there enough to buy into it.

That goes hand in hand with telling them how great their own tribe is.

16 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I see. So it is the hats.

Of course it was, the whole thing would've been ignored if not for those hats.  The kids where not being jerks, they were doing school chants in response to racist slurs hurled at them, kids never do stuff like that do they. 

The political hatred today is worse than the GWB era,  BDS (Bush derangement syndrom)  in the age of Trump it is far worse then I think most thought possible, and sure not to the degree it has become.  Did any of us even dream that all  rules of civility, honesty and integrity would be thrown to the wind to the point of destroying children because of Trump hatred.

The terrorist bomb threats to Covington Catholic are a direct result of the media and others who smeared innocent school kids.  

Nathan Phillips "Chief Shooting Bull"  attempted to disrupt Mass at a Catholic Church .  “a group of approximately 50 individuals attempted to gain entrance to the basilica while chanting and hitting drums.   

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, scribblet said:

Of course it was, the whole thing would've been ignored if not for those hats.  The kids where not being jerks, they were doing school chants in response to racist slurs hurled at them, kids never do stuff like that do they. 

Then why do you have a problem with the original viral video? If they weren't being jerks, there would have been nothing in the video to see, wouldn't there?

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Then why do you have a problem with the original viral video? If they weren't being jerks, there would have been nothing in the video to see, wouldn't there?

What part of the "original video" shows them "being jerks", again?

Was it the hats? It was the hats....betcha it was.

38 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

What part of the "original video" shows them "being jerks", again?

Was it the hats? It was the hats....betcha it was.

The part where they did fake indigenous chants in the guy's face. What part of the original video was unfair to them?

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

The part where they did fake indigenous chants in the guy's face. What part of the original video was unfair to them?

C'mon...they're kids. It was the hats. You saw MAGA and your brain went left...hard left.

1 minute ago, BubberMiley said:

Or you saw the MAGA  hats and decided these kids are my people and must be defended, no matter how shitty their behaviour.

I saw the end results of your's and other's MAGA hat freak-out...I wasn't there for the original event.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Truth hurts. You're blaming children for adult's bad actions and you're doubling down...because let's face it: the Black Israelites and Nathan Phillips are your guys.

They must be right...and you know...MAGA hats!!! That's all the proof you need.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Truth hurts. You're blaming children for adult's bad actions and you're doubling down...because let's face it: the Black Israelites and Nathan Phillips are your guys.

They must be right...and you know...MAGA hats!!! That's all the proof you need.

No, I said everybody  in that video behaved badly and that it was all a manufactured social media event to try and sow division. You must not have read or understood what I actually wrote.

34 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

No, I said everybody  in that video behaved badly and that it was all a manufactured social media event to try and sow division. You must not have read or understood what I actually wrote.

No you did not.

On 1/22/2019 at 3:56 PM, BubberMiley said:

You can try to justify the kids acting like an unruly mob and the chaperones doing nothing about it and seemingly encouraging them to be aggressive with their war chants in people's faces, but it doesn't really work. You can't blame the other bad actors for the students' bad behaviour and for the school's totally unprofessional and incompetent handling of the situation.

But I guess if they have a MAGA hat on, they can do no wrong. They've identified themselves as being on the team and so they must be defended, even if they sexually assault girls at their drunken frat parties and get nominated to the Supreme Court. :lol:

The media reported on a social media event and even filled in the blanks for you as they became available. I don't see how they could have done it any differently.