46 minutes ago, Smallc said:

Yes, well, stupid is as stupid does.

Reality isn't a safe space for people with false beliefs.

Everything eventually has consequences, as we now see. The left has been so arrogant as to refuse to engage the right in any meaningful dialog, but brush them off as simply inferior and to be disregarded. That the right's cultural views of the world have no relevance, and cannot provide solutions to any problems. The voice of the right has been suppressed, made illegal. Say something politically incorrect and you won't be allowed to participate. You could lose your job, get kicked off the sports team. Villified. You're not allowed to have an opinion that disagrees with the left. That is why some are saying now that the polls were so wrong, because people who were polled would not tell the truth of what they secretly felt, out of fear that punitive measures will be taken. But when they got into the voting booth, no one would know. That is the moment where the truth can come out.

Now embrace this reality- you're gong to see some pent up anger released. Your safe spaces will be taken away.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Everything eventually has consequences, as we now see. The left has been so arrogant as to refuse to engage the right in any meaningful dialog, but brush them off as simply inferior and to be disregarded.

When people aren't living in reality, sometimes that's all you can do.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That the right's cultural views of the world have no relevance, and cannot provide solutions to any problems.

They can - if there's evidence they can.  Of course without 'elites' and 'educated' people, we're going to have trouble figuring that out.

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The voice of the right has been suppressed, made illegal. Say something politically incorrect and you won't be allowed to participate. You could lose your job, get kicked off the sports team. Villified. You're not allowed to have an opinion that disagrees with the left. That is why some are saying now that the polls were so wrong, because people who were polled would not tell the truth of what they secretly felt, out of fear that punitive measures will be taken. But when they got into the voting booth, no one would know. That is the moment where the truth can come out.

That's utter drivel.  The right has more of a voice than the left in congress, on the airwaves, and on alternative viewpoint websites.

Like I said - reality is not a safe space.  Criticism will come if your ideas are crazy.

1 minute ago, Smallc said:

When people aren't living in reality, sometimes that's all you can do.

They can - if there's evidence they can.  Of course without 'elites' and 'educated' people, we're going to have trouble figuring that out.

That's utter drivel.  The right has more of a voice than the left in congress, on the airwaves, and on alternative viewpoint websites.

Like I said - reality is not a safe space.  Criticism will come if your ideas are crazy.

:lol:

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

At least Moore has been a consistent lefty extremist all along.  He is milking this for his own agenda and ticket sales.

He is the first DB of guys with cameras. Flint Michigan made him his first million...I don't even think he pretends to live there, anymore. Sold his big mansion on the lake.

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Uh...yup...all the while claiming to champion 'rights' of various groups...just not yours...heh.

Trump supporters remind me of my brother-in-law who insists he's happy with the white van special home theatre he bought on Kijiji. The tweeters aren't even connected and there's concrete inside the speaker to give it weight, but it sounds great to him. Sometimes you know you've been conned but you enjoy it anyway.

14 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

He should have his own thread so we can throw vegetables at him properly. What a sack of dirty sheets he is.

Why? He's spent decades railing against the elites on behalf of the working class.

13 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

He is the first DB of guys with cameras. Flint Michigan made him his first million...I don't even think he pretends to live there, anymore. Sold his big mansion on the lake.

Do you expect the guy to live in a three bedroom bungalow even after he makes it big?

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

I pleased you admire the man.

I can't think of anyone I admire, offhand, but he's been consistent in shining a camera on the way so many working people are screwed over by the system. Why do you hate him?

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Oh, wah.

:lol:

Argus...what happened? Divorce? Job loss? You're not yer usual self.

I'm a conservative. There is nothing about Trump or his policies a real conservative would support. I know you're in love with his statements about keeping Muslims out of the country, but you know that's not gonna happen right?

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'd say his duplicity re: not admiring MM myself.

Yet you like Trump, and his duplicity is far, far worse than anything Moore has ever done. Moore, at least, honestly seems to care about the working class. I know Trump doesn't give a damn.