Another Mass Shooting

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best not equate Islam with violence lest it turn the members murderous? C'mon....even you can see the problem.

No, best not equate a billion peaceful, moderate people with radical murderers because those peaceful people might begin to think we can't be friends. Don't make your enemy stronger than it is. That's stupid.

No, best not equate a billion peaceful, moderate people with radical murderers because those peaceful people might begin to think we can't be friends. Don't make your enemy stronger than it is. That's stupid.

Islam is not the West's friend.

At least to admit your a Muslim.

I do not "admit" I am Muslim, I am proud to be Muslim (maybe recent, but what the hey). We were a civilized society when you folks were hunting with spears and arrows. There is a reason why we are one of the oldest religions in the world. We were building great mosques when your Jesus was still walking on water. Our religious ceremonies are quite tame and certainly not like the Christian celebration of cannibalism during your "mass".

Like you, we also have racists in our midst. There are some who make fun of your funny clothes and your proclivity to smoke, drink and party until you pass out. Some Imams do not want any non-believers in our mosques and some members laugh at those parades you have on Sundays with people carrying crosses and swinging that gold thing.

But you are allowed to do your thing in Canada so will will not object to, or ridicule, your ceremonies. It is a free country and to paint all of you with the same brush just would not be fair. That would be racist.

Well interesting that this guy worked for G4S, which was contracted out by the DHS. The FBI knew about this guy for some time.

So how does this guy slip through the cracks when he was being watched by the FBI ??

The FBI has restrictions placed upon it...we prefer it this way...trust me.

So you prefer to have people shoot up gay bars?

I'm with you. Allow the authorities whatever powers they need to prevent things like this from happening. Really. Not sarcasm.

One extreme to the other, eh?

I am just trying to follow your logic. I know you don't advocate for shooting up bars, but your response eluded to just that. So I would suggest trying to be a little more clearer when posting here so that idiots like me don't end up twisting your words into a strawman argument.

I'm with you. Allow the authorities whatever powers they need to prevent things like this from happening. Really. Not sarcasm.

He was already being watched by the FBI, so I am wondering how he slipped through the cracks. Even when he was under investigation? The tools are already available to them, so it seems like incompetence by the FBI that allowed this to happen.

However the real problem is that there is no way to stop 'lone wolf' scenarios.

This is a very sad event committed by a very evil person. It also indicates that we need new tougher laws to protect minorities specially those of different sexual orientation from asshole evil bigots like this son of the bitch who murdered 50 people out of his stupid ideology. We need to bring new laws against those losers who feel that homosexuals are easy targets and throw names at them or try to physically or psychologically harm them in order to cover up their own weakness (bad looks, jobless, poor, mental or physical illness, disability, old age, low class). An immediate firing from their jobs or sentencing these losers to long prison terms and at the same time educate people that action like this is indicative of being a loser and a hater. Alos need o be more careful as who we are allowing into western world. Even second generation idiots like him (born and raised in US) still had the sub-human mentality!!!!.

Oh really? It's already like 1984 out there...take your picture...everywhere.

Let's give the police unlimited powers to arrest...good plan.

How many times was your picture taken yesterday? How many of your personal communications were monitored?