Trump is a "manbaby"

Ah, I see the left is getting bitchy again. Name calling, threats to move to Canada, and freak out moments. They get the vapours better than any identifiable group in existence! He's hasn't even won the nomination yet and it's the end of the world. Hmm, weird how the world didn't end with Dubya or Reagan, I guess it's going to end this time for sure? :rolleyes:

And the saviour of the world is Hilary! I love it!

That's the thing, I wouldn't be bothered too much about all the Trump hate except for the fact that all those people who do it are quite comfortable voting for Hillary - how totally hypocritical.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump has never banged a bible in his life.

No ... and it's interesting that their commitment to racism seems to outweigh any pretense of Christian morality for the bible bangers who support bang-her-or-slag-her Trump. ?

Ah, I see the left is getting bitchy again. Name calling, threats to move to Canada, and freak out moments.

...And the saviour of the world is Hilary! I love it!

That's the funny part...no matter who is president, more Canadians will continue to emigrate and winter in the United States each year....far more than Americans ever going to Canada. Must not bother them too much.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

That's the funny part...no matter who is president, more Canadians will continue to emigrate and winter in the United States each year....far more than Americans ever going to Canada. Must not bother them too much.

In Vancouver, there were people protesting the sign "Trump" appearing on a hotel under construction, apparently. These same lefty protesters drink at Starbucks, buy all kinds of American based clothes, cars, foods and yes, vacations, but hell! That sign has got to go!

In Vancouver, there were people protesting the sign "Trump" appearing on a hotel under construction, apparently. These same lefty protesters drink at Starbucks, buy all kinds of American based clothes, cars, foods and yes, vacations, but hell! That sign has got to go!

Are you sure they were lefties, and how do you know these people go to Starbucks and where they go on vacation? Are you just making things up in your head and declaring them irrefutable facts again, or were they personal friends of yours?

Speaking for the Left, I'm not that concerned about Trump. He's just a Palinesque figure with no real ideology to speak of, other than enjoying attention and irritating people. There's no real evidence he's any more conservative than Hillary Clinton. He's just another pro-choice, atheist, capitalist New York liberal.

Ah, I see the left is getting bitchy again. Name calling, threats to move to Canada, and freak out moments. They get the vapours better than any identifiable group in existence! He's hasn't even won the nomination yet and it's the end of the world. Hmm, weird how the world didn't end with Dubya or Reagan, I guess it's going to end this time for sure? :rolleyes:

And the saviour of the world is Hilary! I love it!

You really need to pay attention to what ALL lefties are saying, not just the imaginary one's in your head.

Go Trump go!

You guys are aware that every US election culminates in people threatening to move to Canada. Both sides do this, it's beginning to be a running joke.

And, in every election, the republican nominee is painted as a racist and warmonger who will begin WW3.

There is nothing new here.

And, in every election, the republican nominee is painted as a racist and warmonger who will begin WW3.

I'm pretty sure the last republican Anti-christ in the White House started WW3. I suppose the next one could finish it but I doubt it.

You guys are aware that every US election culminates in people threatening to move to Canada. Both sides do this, it's beginning to be a running joke.

Well then you just carry on enjoying your wigged out carrot top clown.

It'll be hilarious!!!!

(You don't really expect us to take you seriously anymore do you?)

Edited by jacee

Well then you just carry on enjoying your wigged out carrot top clown.

It'll be hilarious!!!!

(You don't really expect us to take you seriously anymore do you?)

You're not even trying to make sense anymore, I see.

Are you hitting the wine tonight?

You're not even trying to make sense anymore, I see.

Are you hitting the wine tonight?

I don't think so.

Just watching the Trump follies. BWAAAAHA HAHAHA! ?

Frigging hilarious!!!!

Edited by jacee

didja forget that little draft-dodging 1/4 million blip... will the number with TrumpFever approach that? You sure do trot this lil' gem of yours out quite regularly. Apparently, many are willing to sell out for warmWeather... cause it sure ain't the gun culture, crime, last-place health care, health care related bankruptcies, poor education system, racism, dysfunctional political system, war-mongering, militarized police forces, drug abuse/epidemic, 20 trillion debt, etc., etc., etc..

Nah ... a beach is a beach.

Your Trumporama drama is just entertainment for us.

<pass the martinis pls!>

Edited by jacee

Especially if it means waves of lefties immigrating to Canada.

I think it will be lefties and righties.. One can see that Trump is a wrench in the GOP system and now they have to support him being their 'only' candidate. The GOP is not happy about this outcome, but I would assume they would support Trump just to get at the Dems and Clinton.

Did they throw their Starbucks at it?! :D

You really need to pay attention to what ALL lefties are saying, not just the imaginary one's in your head.

Go Trump go!

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about with this incident.

http://www.straight.com/news/596611/human-rights-rally-planned-today-outside-trump-tower-vancouver

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/donald-trump-tower-vancouver-ban-twitter-1.3355241

And no word on the Starbucks throwing rumors, though video clearly shows some throwing a hissy fit.

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about with this incident.

http://www.straight.com/news/596611/human-rights-rally-planned-today-outside-trump-tower-vancouver

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/donald-trump-tower-vancouver-ban-twitter-1.3355241

And no word on the Starbucks throwing rumors, though video clearly shows some throwing a hissy fit.

Maybe these people should protest all the Chinese money and investments in Vancouver.

The Chinese boogeyman again. :rolleyes:

If you wondering if the Chinese have worse human rights violations than Donald Trump, I'd say...yes.

Do the liberals protest them? Hell No! Look at you, I point out the obvious and you swoop in to protect their honour, try to make it my issue. Sorry, if you hypocrites want to protest human rights in Vancouver, there are lots of businesses to choose from.