America under President Trump

17 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No you can't prove a negative, it's a logical fallacy. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, therefore you can't prove it.

I have never found anything you have said here as being wrong. You tell it like it is.Using common sense and logic always works. And then there are others who prefer to live on emotion and foolish talk. No names will be mentioned. Chuckle-chuckle. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

1...2...3 >  Democrats haven't been this mad since the Republicans freed all their slaves.

So true indeed. Their democratic insane "mad"ness is really starting to show big time. Lol. 

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I know right, evidence of criminality will soon be at hand. Impeachment any day now.
Real soon, real soon.

Maybe tomorrow if the democrats get really lucky. Chuckle-chuckle. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

I have never found anything you have said here as being wrong. You tell it like it is.Using common sense and logic always works. And then there are others who prefer to live on emotion and foolish talk. No names will be mentioned. Chuckle-chuckle. 

You wouldn't. His "Logical fallacy" is illogical as my link proved and he ignored. Furthermore absence of evidence is very much evidence of absence. Put your hand in your pocket, pull out a florin. What? No Florin? Evidence of absence.   

• Sad 1

It's actually pretty irresponsible to have as big of an investigation as this was and at the end say "we're not saying he didn't do it".  I mean really, if a government spent this amount of time and money to investigate anyone and left that kind of caveat without ever processing an indictment...c'mon, there is no limbo area here, either you found evidence or you didn't, just man up and say that there is no evidence to indict, let alone impeach or convict. 

Mueller seems content to suggest that Trump may still be guilty, but his team is too dumb to find evidence.  Mueller would rather admit defeat, admit that Trump is smarter than him, instead of just saying they were all wrong - whatever.  Mueller is a douche bag.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

It's actually pretty irresponsible to have as big of an investigation as this was and at the end say "we're not saying he didn't do it".  I mean really, if a government spent this amount of time and money to investigate anyone and left that kind of caveat without ever processing an indictment...c'mon, there is no limbo area here, either you found evidence or you didn't, just man up and say that there is no evidence to indict, let alone impeach or convict. 

Mueller seems content to suggest that Trump may still be guilty, but his team is too dumb to find evidence.  Mueller would rather admit defeat, admit that Trump is smarter than him, instead of just saying they were all wrong - whatever.  Mueller is a douche bag.

Mueller is more intelligent than you and Trump together. He is a war hero without bone spurs. You clearly have not read the report. Mueller said if he could have exonerate Trump, he would have. He didn't. Further, he said it is up top Congress to deal with the obvious obstruction instances. Simply ordering stagg to break the law as he did is a federal criminal offense regardless of the fact they were sufficiently smarter than him not to do it.

11 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

Mueller is more intelligent than you and Trump together. He is a war hero without bone spurs. You clearly have not read the report. Mueller said if he could have exonerate Trump, he would have. He didn't. Further, he said it is up top Congress to deal with the obvious obstruction instances. Simply ordering stagg to break the law as he did is a federal criminal offense regardless of the fact they were sufficiently smarter than him not to do it.

Why did he need to insert that comment at all?  You know why!  All you have to is watch the Dems and Media cling to that sliver of hope to see why that comment was made.  It's not up to Mueller to say anything except "there is no evidence that would support an indictment".  Just look at how you people are grasping at those very few and insignificant words. 

Like I said, if you went through what Trump and others have (Carter Page), only to have the prosecutor suggest that you still might be guilty, I'm sure you'd be pretty angry too.  I'd be livid, maybe hire a defamation lawyer.

Edited by Hal 9000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hal 9000 said:

Why did he need to insert that comment at all?  You know why!  All you have to is watch the Dems and Media cling to that sliver of hope to see why that comment was made.  It's not up to Mueller to say anything except "there is no evidence that would support an indictment".  

I'm sorry, Dave. They can't do that.

2001-gif.gif

Why did he need to insert that comment at all?  You know why!  All you have to is watch the Dems and Media cling to that sliver of hope to see why that comment was made.  It's not up to Mueller to say anything except "there is no evidence that would support an indictment".  

Because it is the key phrase. A fact which either completely escaped you or you deliberately ignored.

1 minute ago, Realitycheck said:

Because it is the key phrase. A fact which either completely escaped you or you deliberately ignored.

No, It's actually not.  Mueller or the police don't exonerate, they press charges or they don't.

The Police aren't there to say that they think you're guilty, but cant prove it.

Edited by Hal 9000
  • Like 1

No, It's actually not.  Mueller or the police don't exonerate, they press charges or they don't.

The Police aren't there to say that they think you're guilty, but cant prove it.

Remember, we're dealing with guilty until proven innocent types.

Trump is exonerated, that happened by default when the prosecutor ends his 2 year 25$ million investigation with zero evidence.  The fact that Mueller refused to say as much and Barr had to step forward to remind us of that fact is truly disgraceful.  Mueller's "I can't exonerate Trump" routine is a political tactic so people like Realitycheck can still be divisive Trump haters.

1 minute ago, Hal 9000 said:

Trump is exonerated, that happened by default when the prosecutor ends his 2 year 25$ million investigation with zero evidence.  The fact that Mueller refused to say as much and Barr had to step forward to remind us of that fact is truly disgraceful.  Mueller's "I can't exonerate Trump" routine is a political tactic so people like Realitycheck can still be divisive Trump haters.

37.5 witches a month * 6 years = a lot of witches...best start chopping some wood.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Seeing as the KKK was started by Democrats, that assertion is flat out ridiculous.

Plus, Hillary's mentor was noted KKK Grand Wizardy type Democrat Senator Robert Byrd...completely reformed, she swears.

• Like 1

We all know that Mueller looked under every stone, including Roger Stone.  He investigated nearly every page including Carter Page...but not Lisa Page..hmmm.  There is nothing, nada, zip and zilch.  Nobody in the media or democratic party actually believe that Trump is guilty...no there there.  What they have is a hope that they can manipulate and anger voters into voting Democrat - that's all - division.  Anyone in the public, who is still buying into this "collusion/obstruction" crap is being manipulated - plain and simple.

4 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

We all know that Mueller looked under every stone, including Roger Stone.  He investigated nearly every page including Carter Page...but not Lisa Page..hmmm.  There is nothing, nada, zip and zilch.  Nobody in the media or democratic party actually believe that Trump is guilty...no there there.  What they have is a hope that they can manipulate and anger voters into voting Democrat - that's all - division.  Anyone in the public, who is still buying into this "collusion/obstruction" crap is being manipulated - plain and simple.

What are you smoking? I want to stay away from it. :rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

What are you smoking? I want to stay away from it. :rolleyes:

Ok, so why don't you tell us what you're still following?  Is it still collusion, has it changed to obstruction (as the media wants) or is it something new?  What are we all missing that you've read in the report?