America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I can see pro's and con's, all you see is con's, fronting like I am the hack and you're the objective one, is laughable. Trump has done plenty of things worthy of praise and plenty of things worthy of criticism, only a partisan hack hater would be unable to find a single thing worth praising him for.

Go ahead and suggest something.

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

Go ahead and suggest something.

If you can't name anything, you're worse hater than even CNN. I named several things that I like about Trump throughout our conversations. 

It's your turn to at least name one thing you like, if you can't do it, how can you possibly claim to be objective and claim everyone who disagrees with you is a hack, when they can name things about Trump they don't like, but you can't name a single thing you like?

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If you can't name anything, you're worse hater than even CNN. I named several things that I like about Trump throughout our conversations, it's your turn to at least name one thing, and go.

You're going in circles. As I already said, you can like him as you like. I can't think of one thing.

And it seems his new AG is turning out to be just as bad.

Edited by Owly

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

I can't think of one thing.

Then you are biggest Trump hater I have ever encountered. Your hypocritical calling other people hacks when they can name pro's and con's and all you can name is con's, are laughable. You refuse to look for any positives in Trump, all you do is seek out the negative and ignore the positive, or claim the positive is actually a negative. You're the hack, everyone else posting on this board, is less of a hack than you, every single poster.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Then you are biggest Trump hater I have ever encountered. Your hypocritical calling other people hacks when they can name pro's and con's and all you can name is con's, are laughable. You refuse to look for any positives in Trump, all you do is seek out the negative and ignore the positive, or claim the positive is actually a negative. You're the hack, everyone else posting on this board, is less of a hack than you, every single poster.

It's a right wing forum, and I don't have a ring in my nose.

Just now, Owly said:

And still waitinbg for you to tell us what you think Trump has done so good. There may be a thing or two but the tidal wave of the other things tends to overwhelm anyone paying attention.

22 minutes ago, Owly said:

This forum is filled with lefty American bashers who hate Trump, you think anyone to the right of you, is right wing apparently. The right wing posters around here, are clearly in the minority. Just because people are calling you out for being a lefty partisan hack, doesn't make them right-wing, it just mean you're a left wing kook who wants to think of himself as "independent", instead of actually admitting your bias.

You might be able to fool yourself with that lie, but you aren't fooling me. Most of the few right wing posters on this forum, will actually admit they are have a right-leaning bias, but most of lefties on here, want to pretend they have no bias.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

This forum is filled with lefty American bashers who hate Trump, you think anyone to the right of you, is right wing apparently. The right wing posters around here, are clearly in the minority. Just because people are calling you out for being a lefty partisan hack, doesn't make them right-wing, it just mean you're a left wing kook who wants to think of himself as "independent", instead of actually admitting your bias.

You might be able to fool yourself with that lie, but you aren't fooling me.

Man did you get that one wrong!

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You are so far too the left, you don't even know what right is. Most of the right leaning posters around here admit their bias, most of the left leaning posters around here refuse to admit to any bias.

That's their problem if they're biased. I just "reads 'em as I see's 'em".

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

That's their problem if they're biased. I just "reads 'em as I see's 'em".

You refuse to admit any bias, I confess to being a right wing nutjob, mea culpa. I call it like I see it, but I still have a bias and don't pretend otherwise.

Everyone has a bias, it's literally impossible to be unbiased, anyone claiming to be unbiased is lying to themselves and others.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You refuse to admit any bias, I confess to being a right wing nutjob, mea culpa. I call it like I see it, but I still have bias, everyone has a bias, it's literally impossible to be unbiased, anyone claiming to be unbiased is lying to themselves and others.

Trump's latest gig is to try and take asylum seekers, many of who are women and children, and bus them downtown and dump them in paces simply to attack his political foes. If you think calling that a horribly hateful, stupid, ridiculous act, then your bias runs deep. He once again proves he either has no knowledge of, or respect for the law of the country he is supposed to be running.

8 minutes ago, Owly said:

Trump's latest gig is to try and take asylum seekers, many of who are women and children, and bus them downtown and dump them in paces simply to attack his political foes. If you think calling that a horribly hateful, stupid, ridiculous act, then your bias runs deep. He once again proves he either has no knowledge of, or respect for the law of the country he is supposed to be running.

It was a joke on twitter dude. A clearly facetious joke making fun of Democrats for their silly positions on immigration. The media then took it hyper seriously, because they can't help but fall for obvious traps that Trump is setting, because he triggers them. He triggered you to, and here you taking a joke made on twitter hyper seriously as well, like the NPC that you are.

It was a joke, but Trump haters of course have no sense of humor, and always assume the worst about Trump. This is the shit that is going to get Trump re-elected, reaching to attack him, because he made a joke on twitter, drives swing voters right into Trump's arms.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It was a joke on twitter dude. A clearly facetious joke making fun of Democrats.

It was not a joke and it was not on twitter. ICE has the emails. I bet there is no limit to the flimsy, uninformed excuses you could come up with eh.

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

It was not a joke and it was not on twitter. ICE has the emails. I bet there is no limit to the flimsy, uninformed excuses you could come up with eh.

It was a joke on twitter. Show me the emails that say it wasn't. You are not a credible source, present the evidence to back up your assertion. Lets see if the broken clock is right twice a day, or if the broken clock is wrong like it is the vast majority of the time.

Here's your chance to shine, and go.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, Owly said:

Lets see the tweet.

First tweet reads:

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only....

Second tweet reads:

....The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!

Obviously a joke, he was trolling the radical left. He knew they'd turn around and say it's a terrible idea like the hypocrites that they are, and they played right into his hands.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Owly said:

One would have to be very sick to consider this type of thing "humor"

He just wanted the radical lefties to make the case against sending the illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities, because he knew they would do that if he suggested sending them there, even as a joke.

The radical left are for taking in illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities if Trump is against it, but as soon Trump says he's for it, they are against it all of a sudden, that's funny shit dude. Nothing sick about it, just a hilarious example of political hypocrisy he baited them into, with a funny tweet.

Trump is the greatest media troll ever.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He just wanted the radical lefties to make the case against sending the illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities, because he knew they would do that if he suggested sending them there, even as a joke.

The radical left are for taking in illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities if Trump is against it, but as soon Trump says he's for it, they are against it all of a sudden, that's funny shit dude. Nothing sick about it, just a hilarious example of political hypocrisy he baited them into, with a funny tweet.

Trump is the greatest media troll ever.

And it seems the radical right will suck up whatever bullshit trump feeds them, That makes them the joke.