Sins Of Homolka

Big Guy

The law has to release her - it's the law, however, that's not what i asked.

It doesn't matter what you asked, you'll never ever be happy.

Are you saying that because she's been released from prison, that she is not a homicidal pedophile rapist?

That's what I said, because I haven't seen any evidence that proves otherwise. If you have, please provide it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is your concern because her potential to have children was not flagged as an issue upon her release. Relevance to everything you're pointing out ceased then.

Why do you ignore the fact that three children are being raised by a convicted rapist and murderer? That did not cease when she reproduced, it began. Why do you hate children?

It is a fact that she has paid that debt, as evidenced by her release. How pissed off that makes you is utterly irrelevant.

I see you are unfamiliar with the actual events of her case. Not surprising. In any event, I am not calling for her retrial on the torture and multiple rapes and murders of children. But since those facts came out after she engineered a deal on false premises, got away with it, and was released about a lift=etime before her accuratey sentenced accomplice.... it is not unreasonable to task the Quebec child welfare authorities about the presence of a psychopath in direct contact with children. Nor is is extreme to want them to act responsibly. It makes no difference that they are her own children.

If she's done her time - she should be treated like any ex-cons who'd paid for their crimes.

Although I'd be wary about letting my children spend overnight at her place. I don't know what kind of values she teaches her children - so I'd steer my children away from them.

Forgiveness. Move on. But then again, that's easy for me to say. I'm not the parents who'd lost their daughters

because of her.

Edited by Charles Anthony
deleted re-copied [Opening Post]

Why do you ignore the fact that three children are being raised by a convicted rapist and murderer?

Convicted - as in past tense. All I'm ignoring is the implication that she is still a rapist and a murderer and that she be treated as such. That's not how our justice system works.

Why do you hate children?

/facepalm

Convicted - as in past tense. All I'm ignoring is the implication that she is still a rapist and a murderer and that she be treated as such. That's not how our justice system works.

/facepalm

Would you consider Paul Bernardo a rapist and a murderer? I mean, the only difference between the two of them is that she lied and turned on him to manipulate the crown into an easy deal - right?

Paul Bernardo is a convict, Karla Holmolka was a convict.

Can you spot the difference?

The difference is; one turned on the other. That's all!

When it comes to murder, you've either murdered someone and are a murderer - or you've never murdered someone. There is a line that you cross and don't come back from.

You're judging her newfound innocence on the back of a FF'd up, unconfident prosecutor who made a tremendous error in judgement.

I'll assume that you don't actually know the details of the crimes or trial/settlement.

The difference is; one turned on the other. That's all!

No that's not the only difference. He committed a lot of violent crimes before her and he's likely to reoffend if ever released.

Nobody can deny she was a sick individual while with Bernardo, but she seems to have lived up to the assessments of the psychiatrists who said that she is sexually aroused by predators, but without one in her life, she is not dangerous on her own.

Edited by BC_chick

WoW, I never knew just how many people have total and unquestionable faith in our legal system.

Personally, I don't believe that our legal system decides when a murderer becomes a non-murderer. And, Homalka was never charged with murder anyway, so is the argument that she never was a murderer - at all?

I mean really this changes everything. It means that OJ Simpson is not a murderer, Ghomeshi is not abusive and there are no pedophiles or rapists out there, because hey, they're not in jail.

This is a woman who lured 15 year old girls, drugged them, bound them, beat them, raped them, sodomized them, strangled them, chopped up their bodies (just one I suppose), and dumped their bodies...but she's better now - right BC chick?

And Betsy, when you say that the parents lost their child, it sounds like it was some tragic accident - it wasn't! I can't even begin to imagine how, as a parent you go on with life knowing what you're baby daughter went through at the hands of these monsters.

P.S - Any of you people that offer her even the slightest sympathy should be ashamed. She deserves a bullet in the head and an eternity in hell.

Edited by Michael Hardner
removed graphic description

• 1 year later...

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/homolka-will-no-longer-volunteer-at-school/ar-BBBNF3x?li=AAggFp5

If she was volunteering at my children's school, I'd be like these parents raising holy hell, too.

I feel sorry for her children, they will one day find out what their mother really is.  But that is something SHE should have thought of.  Of course, she did not because like all sociaopaths, she doesn't give a rat's patootie about anyone but herself.